Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Sack McGregor!

Please note North supporters, it is only 1 Bays fan telling you this.
by Itchy Tiger
Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R7: Glenelg v Eagles - Friday 6 May @ Gliderol Stadium

You are just a broken record looking for bites. It doesn't take Einstein to work out the Hybrids have been a good team recently. Let's set the record straight re your so called ex Glenelg players. Lewis was cut from West, he left the Bay under Mickan's reign after not making the GF side. He then went to play country footy again and probably would still be there if Godden went to coach in Darwin, like he had signed to, before the Eagles gig came up. McGregor similar situation. Quit the Bays after the 2009 finals series again under Mickan. He only played 1 game that year, the losing final to Sturt. He then spent several seasons at Langhorne Creek, before Godden enticed him back. For what it's worth I reckon he's good enough to play AFL. Raymond only played a few junior games at the Bay, drafted to the Saints, on his return wet to the highest bidder. I hope you enjoyed the bite. There's similar stories at all clubs.
by Itchy Tiger
Sat May 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R21 - WWT Eagles v Glenelg @ Woody

If that bump in the footage was the reason why he was reported then it shouldn't matter how many times he has been cited previously. The bump shown simply was not reportable. Mcgregor's high hit on Woodall was far worse and wasn't even looked at. Eagles fans on here are calling Woodall a thug based on seeing him play 2 games against them this season. In both games Boyd was actually reported for striking Woodall, found guilty and given fines. As I said previously, striking seems to equal being let off in the SANFL these days.
by Itchy Tiger
Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |