Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Fair dinkum...an official or supporter pushed a player?? Don't care who you are or what club you are from, that sort of crap is not on. I would strongly suggest a formal report be made to the HFL (for what it's worth). Wasn't at the game, as I watched another GF, but full credit to the Wood's and to Sleev's, who I've said before is a ripping coach and bloke. Hahndorf were the best team all year, but bad kicking is bad football and there are no excuses.
It will be interesting to see what their list will look like in 2018. The Wood's will definitely be around the mark again.
by kikittome
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

If you look at the junior comp as a whole. There are 9 Div 2 Teams yet only 4 sides in each of the U14,U16 and U18 comps.
Mt Barker have the largest population, but also feed other clubs like Nairne, Hahndorf and other close by clubs.
There are other Div 1 clubs who are struggling for numbers in all grades, some may not field sides in grades. Remember Nairne, now in Div 1 couldn't field an U18 team last year.

The HFL have a massive amount to answer for here. Their ignorance and arrogance is seeing the sport, and in turn clubs on their knees, What will happen in 2 years or 5 years time for those clubs that cant field junior teams? To date, the HFL is providing nothing more than lip service to the clubs and do not have any form of strategy going forward, except to try to flog products from their major sponsor.
by kikittome
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |