Search found more than 2939 matches

Return

Re: Things that make you laugh

Just spent a good minute or so trying to log into my work computer without success...

using my safooty login details :oops: :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed May 04, 2016 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Player records

What's the go with SportingPulse these days? Used to be that you could view a players full profile and see previous seasons/grades.. now you cant! Why?! :( :(
by The Bedge
Wed May 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 already....

Jim05 wrote:Pretty piss poor write up this week[emoji6]

Agreed lol.. consider that your first formal warning Booney :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu May 05, 2016 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Ballsack wrote:morell is my hero.

Starved of role models out at Mitchell Park? :twisted:
by The Bedge
Fri May 06, 2016 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Computer Crashed wrote:He would have taught a lot of lads over the past couple of years some invaluable knowledge.
It's not about winning D grade cricket at that level.

He may also have curbed the development of some lads..
by The Bedge
Fri May 06, 2016 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Think you're forgetting though, that not all clubs would be required to maintain those standards - only the top clubs, or the ones competing in the top grade, or aspirations to do so.

Most of the A1/A2 clubs, as pointed out, would have the facilities - and if they don't, is it the concern of anyone else if they train on hard wicket? If they struggled against "seasoned grade cricketers" they would end up being demoted anyway, but I suspect a lot would hold their own.

PAOC, Pooraka, SPOC even Walkies and the Para Hills side from a couple years ago would be very competitive I think..
by The Bedge
Fri May 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Meh I'm over it anyway lol, doesn't phase me either way hahaha!
by The Bedge
Fri May 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6 ladder after Rd 6: [/b]
12 - West Croydon
10 - Brahma Lodge
10 - Ingle Farm
10 - Woodville South
04 - Mawson Lakes
-------------------------------------
04 - Houghton Districts
04 - Adelaide Lutheran
02 - Trinity OS
02 - Mitchell Park
02 - Fitzroy

Round 7
Fitzroy v West Croydon: Fitzroy will be buoyed by a more competitive showing against Adelaide Lutheran last week. Most pleasing for the Lions was that they didn't need to rely on Cotter to find an avenue to goals. Unfortunately for as competitive as their performance was, they still failed to come away with the win, and find themselves languishing on the bottom of the ladder. Life doesn't get any easier for the 'Roys, who run into the rampant, seemingly unstoppable West Croydon, who mercilessly belted Houghton to the tune of 165 points Saturday. Woodcock 9 goals, McKinnon 5 and 10 individual goal kickers lining up as West Croydon accumulated 47 scoring shots. The big Q has made the call that the Hawks will go undefeated, and form certainly supports his argument. Last time these two sides met at Sam Johnson it was Fitzroy by 2 points - that feels like a lifetime ago, West Croydon will win this and win by plenty, Fitzroy can only hope the smaller ground curbs the running power of the Hawks and creates congestions, minimising their scoring shots. A massacre looms here.

Houghton Districts v Mawson Lakes: Tantalising contest this is shaping up to be. Houghton will be licking their wounds from the lesson served at Fawk Reserve, while Mawson Lakes will rue the one that got away. Leading for most of the last quarter, the Lakes were unable to strike that killer blow, as they wasted critical shots on goal. Ingle Farm made the most of their limited shots in the last. Keast will be working on his kick in's during the week, and no doubt will be hungry to make amends this week. Vandermoer continues to work hard for the Raiders, whilst Bray, Schneider and Dolan have the potential to kick them a winning score. They'll be hoping to have Keetch back this week - and they'll need him to limited the influence of the Mawson Lakes midfield which is very deep - King, Ung, Carr, Delbridge, Kennett.. the power is there - they need Ivan back to seriously challenge the top sides. I think Mawson Lakes in this match, they're better than results show..

Ingle Farm v Brahma Lodge: 2 v 3 in this match, bragging rights and a chance to grab a firm grasp on the double chance and home final, which could prove critical come finals time. Something scary about the way the Lodge are beginning to wind up, and if anyone is going to challenge the Hawks it could well be the Tigers from Brahma. Seems Brooks finally impacted a game Saturday, and Steele's medal chances were done no harm either. 10 individual goal kickers, 6x kicked multiples means that they have no problems finding several avenues to goal, and aren't wholly reliant on Aloisi to do the damage. On the flip side, this looms as a serious challenge for Ingle Farm, and will give a greater indication of where the club stands in the pecking order. Currently 5-1, the Farmers could consider themselves fortunate not to be 2-4 or worse 1-5.. 3x games that have gone to the wire, and two weeks in a row they'll trailed during the last, but they continue to find a way to get the points, and their ability to win the close contest and be resilient could be more valuable than it appears - finals like pressure, and they're responding. Hoping for a dry day for this contest so both sides can flex their muscles. Brahma head into this game strong favourites for mind, and I cant see them being stopped here.

Mitchell Park v Woodville South: Mitchell Park will be thankful to return home after a couple of long difficult road trips to Ingle Farm and Brahma, were despite best efforts they came up short on both occasions. Ballsack arguably their best player at the moment, continues to produce the goods, and McDonnell up forward showing he is still capable of being a headache to defenders. Waack must be banging on the doors of an A grade call up, and he would be a handy acquisition against the Cats. Roberts been missed, but the Lions are a better unit at home. Woody South came away with a tough win on Saturday against TOS, McNeil showed his value with 6, whilst Tom Daly continues his rich vein of form. Ramah Ahmed has been quiet this year, and that's a concern for sides. Expect Dankiewicz to gain some close attention this week also. Cracking hit out this will be, can the Lions back up their last home victory, make Mitchell Park a fortress and claim a big scalp in Woody South? I think yes. Mitchell Park by 10 points.

Trinity OS v Adelaide Lutheran: Trinity have had a tough run so far this year, unable to scrape over the line in the close contests, and find themselves off the bottom of the ladder on percentage alone. Unbelievably though, despite being equal bottom, they also find themselves only one game outside the 5, and that should keep spirits high. Matt Perry with a few goals Saturday showing his worth, supported by the return of Cotter. O'Hara and Hooker kicked goals also, and a quick look over their list makes me think perhaps they're missing a couple through injury. Always dangerous at home, not sure Lutheran have the capability to curb their influence. Lutheran come into this game with a hard fought victory over Fitzroy at home, but haven't silenced critics who believe them to be outside the top 5 sides this year. An unconvincing performance against a side whose only won the single game this year, but they seem to have a find in Gililand who in his 2nd game bagged 4. Koenig becoming a regular name amongst the best, but better to see a few different names. Missing Fin Borgas last week, his drive from half back would've hurt, but they have a number of young fit players who can break lines. This match will be a battle between the running power of Lutheran and the solid body of Trinity. An upset isn't off the cards, but I fancy TOS will return to the winners circle and back into finals contention in this match.
by The Bedge
Mon May 09, 2016 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

carey wrote:Your far from my best mate but does your Mrs count?

Maybe he thinks you're really Wayne Carey :D
by The Bedge
Mon May 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mickey wrote:
if you actually look at the projections there will be an extra 30,000 people moving into the Port and the Lefevre Peninsula over the next 10+ years. where do these people go to play cricket....

North Haven :lol:
by The Bedge
Tue May 10, 2016 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez you dribble some crap oyster
by The Bedge
Tue May 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:I've seen scraps at Mitchell Park over peoples taste in music!

:lol: :lol: sounds like something I'd expect to see at Ingle Farm
by The Bedge
Tue May 10, 2016 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Zartan I think u have it wrong. Ingle farm had his date of birth wrong in sporting pulse so when CBC registered him with his correct dob the system didn't pick up he needed a clearance. :oops:
Sorry, I don't buy that.. even if the wrong date was originally entered, section 1a of the player registration form states playing history declaration over the last 5 years.

So either the player lied on his form and didn't complete it, or CBCOC elected to ignore the fact.. Name search in the system without the DOB would've returned the player.

Also Ingle Farm didn't enter it incorrectly - who ever originally did his registration must've - we had no trouble finding his record and clearing him when he came to the club.
by The Bedge
Wed May 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

we all have the same code well most do
1.Don't Bang the lady who gave birth to me
2.Dont' Bang the girl who identifies as a sibling
3.Don't Bang the lady who I share a marriage with or the lady who i'm engaged in a loving relationship with
4.Dont' take my wallet without my permission, and if you do return it with more money than originally in it
Edited for morel correctness :D
by The Bedge
Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

:shock: so do you owe me a beer or do I owe you a beer? ;)

Found this vaguely relavent & also hilarious.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/south-sudanese-high-school-basketball-player-arrested-in-canada-accused-of-faking-age/news-story/c98d2dea92642a32522f5c759711df72
Reminds me of this:
carlos.jpg
by The Bedge
Wed May 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

Hi gentlemen,

Hope you are all having a really good day. If you are having a quiet day, at home or need something to read. The magazine is a really interesting read for those who like to follow what is going on in the SAAFL on a weekly basis. The magazine also gives you the chance to read up on a few interesting articles as well as what is going on in each division. So have a think about it and clink on the link below and download the local section and enjoy what's going around in the SAAFL today.

Cheers

http://www.safootballer.com.au

Oi Footy Chick last year you banned me for posting Hosie's team of the weeks.. you gonna ban B4E? :lol: :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed May 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

Booney wrote:Poppy who is playing the small tall forward defensive role perfectly.

Couple of oxymorons if ever I seen them :lol: :lol:

Small tall
forward (attack) defense :D
by The Bedge
Thu May 12, 2016 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Robb_Stark wrote:
the milky bar kid wrote:I'd like it on the record that I have a cold & that's why I'm breathing out my mouth 8)

heard you were out tuesday night doing a rain dance for saturday

No, that's just how he runs :D
by The Bedge
Thu May 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Road to Glory wrote:**** me there is some absolute crud on here what a waste of
Time that was!! I feel like I'm a lesbian feminist now and I Might as well be a vegan too and save the bloody anaimals

Don't forget to do cross fit as well.. and remind everyone every 5min :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu May 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

OnSong wrote:

Oh F*** :lol: THAT IS GOLD!!! :lol: :lol:

I lost it when it went bang lol
by The Bedge
Thu May 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8, mate.

whufc wrote:Come on Crows fans if your gonna do it do it properly

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIluaC_vVv8

That was tamer than I expected (or hoped lol).. more people on their phones than anything lol
by The Bedge
Fri May 13, 2016 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

carey wrote:My hang over today.

I've got a huge day planned on my day off but I currently cant function, I need to get back on the horse..........

Soft c**k.. you used to be cool - now you're just old :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri May 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

I see the great Tom Lipson has been named in the North Haven side for tomorrow..

Word on the street is North Haven lads are running a book on what time in the 1st quarter he will do his knee again..

What time do you think @Bubba Love?
by The Bedge
Fri May 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BZB27 wrote:The real question is, is OKC playing this week???

Returning from injury... B grade.
by The Bedge
Mon May 16, 2016 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Handy pickups, and without wanting to sound rude, couple of pick ups Mitchell Pk needed.

Makes the battle for 5th spot and avoiding relegation more interesting now.

Question is - how will they fit into the side and gel over the year without training? Will this be a concern?
by The Bedge
Fri May 20, 2016 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6R Ladder after Round 8:
16 - West Croydon
14 - Woodville South
10 - Brahma Lodge
10 - Ingle Farm
10 - Mitchell Park
-----------------------------------------
08 - Trinity OS
08 - Adelaide Lutheran
02 - Mawson Lakes
02 - Houghton Districts
00 - Fitzroy

Round 9:
Brahma Lodge v Adelaide Lutheran: As with the A grade, the Lodge B grade have suffered consecutive defeats, and will be happy to be back at home against a lesser opponent. Lees continues to work tirelessly for Brahma, and Nelson on his return showed why he's been in the first 21. Lehman once again kept quiet, will be eager to bounce back this week against the younger, inexperienced defence of Adel Lutheran who were given a touch up by Mitchell Park Saturday. Byford contributed with 3 goals, while Scharnberg and Clarke tried hard all day without avail. Unable to settle a line up at the moment, the Dogs are barely holding on and have their work cut out this week. Expect Hem-Mendes to have a day out for Brahma and Lehman will dine out on plenty of supply. Brahma by plenty in this clash.

Fitzroy v Houghton Districts: Fitzroy winless still this season, have missed golden opportunities against similar sides. Another side struggling for a consistent side, the 'Roys have battled gallantly without reward this year, and will be looking at this match as the game to change that all. They face a Houghton side that matched it with Ingle Farm for the first half Saturday before falling away. Some handy players and strong physical types, Houghton enter this game as favourites but will need to get more out of their players for longer this week or risk a fade out and missing a chance for 2 points. Fitzgerald and Kroepsch will be hard to stop, and Turner wont be beaten often. Houghton I think have more depth and should record victory in this match.

Ingle Farm v Woodville South: Ingle Farm have enjoyed a recent run of form despite constant changes, and enter this game with some confidence, but knowing they haven't faced a threat like this since they were disposed of mercilessly by West Croydon. Woodville South on the other hand are arguably the premiership favourites. Their only loss coming against West Croydon where inaccurate kicking potentially cost them the victory. O'Regan continues to prove difficult to contain with another 7 goals, and Ashby 5 against Brahma means the Cats have the firepower up forward to beat anyone. A strong physical midfield they're a good unit. A respectable performance from Ingle Farm would be good, the Cats will be far too strong here.

Mitchell Park v West Croydon: The Lions bounced back into the 5 with a strong win against Adelaide Lutheran on the weekend. Wilson superb with 5 majors. Impressive victory without the Hulk Waack too, while Rabbah eases into the season finding form. West Croydon continued their winning ways, although this week it wasn't with the cricket score lines we have come to expect in recent weeks. Challenged this week, the Hawks were able to find a little bit extra to get the 2points and get over the line. The duo of Campbell and Cuellar continue to kick goals, and I cant see Mitchell Park having the personnel to curb their influence this week. Hawks to reach the halfway point of the season 9-0.

Trinity OS v Mawson Lakes: A rejuvenated Krieg showing his worth with back to back bags of 7 goals, leading the TOS charge. Commendable effort against West Croydon, last years premiers appear to be beginning to show signs of big things to come - is the sleeping giant beginning to awaken? The talent is there, and the big names are beginning to wind up. Mawson Lakes have been competitive over recent weeks but fallen short, they finally broke through Saturday to record their first win of the season - and first win in a VERY long time! Thach with 4 proved the difference, as the Lakes got the win. Tough challenge this week, TOS positioning themselves for an assault on the top sides, and I think this week they'll flex their muscles and this will be a massacre.. Krieg to collect another bag.
by The Bedge
Mon May 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My partner had a falling out with her mum.. her mum had her car in her name (complicated reason), anyway because they've been fighting the mum refused to sign over the car into my partners name.

Car blew up yesterday, organised for her mum to collect etc... then found out today that her mum thought she'd be smart and cancel the insurance on the car as well without my partner knowing.. so now the stupid woman has a car that's dead in her name, with no insurance and is set to lose out on 15k :roll: :lol:

Bloody women I tell ya!
by The Bedge
Mon May 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah I'm just gonna give up now haha!! Forgot that Para Hills went up :lol: :oops:
by The Bedge
Tue May 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woofwoof wrote:Good footballer but a pain in the arse off the field. Smithfield can deal with him now. But i did say a good footballer

Pain in the arse off the field.. Reading his shit on FB is painful enough! :lol:
by The Bedge
Tue May 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:I'm sure the easily accessible tablets nowadays is a contributing factor also.

LOL I sat here for a moment thinking what hell advantage would an electronic device serve as a footballer :lol:

Then my brain turned on and I realised :oops: :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:The youth of today with social media.

"FML, I need a job and have no money or life"

Two days later

"Look at my new awesome tat"

Or two days later posting photos of there massive weekends out clubbing and partying. :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu May 26, 2016 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Despite all that I do agree that the pendulum effect of:

1. Team struggles in medium level div
2. Gets too hard, players leave
3. Club folds for a year or drops to one team
4. Comes back in lower div
5. Players come back
6. Smash lower level comps
7. Climb divisions
8. Rinse and repeat.

Its definitely an issue, but you're trying to solve it at #5 - which is too late! We need to solve it at #1 or #2.
Hmm not sure I agree with point 1 - generally the sides who have dropped down have come off successful seasons - Brahma, Para Hills all premierships.. Salis West were having a strong year before they ran out of money lol.
by The Bedge
Thu May 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jimmy_041 wrote:There's one C Grade club bloke and a little bloke from a D6 club that's got more opinions than Carro Wilson.

If you're referring to me then thanks! I haven't been called little since the last time I could see my toes :lol: :D
by The Bedge
Fri May 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6R Ladder at the halfway point:
d6R.JPG

Are you being lazy Zartan and not doing the weekly write up or is only when your team wins? ;)
Oooh shots fired! :lol:

On that theory guess you'll just have to wait until next Monday for my next write up :twisted:

To be honest, I'm still emotional about our loss Saturday and not sure I really have the energy today haha!
by The Bedge
Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So much flirtatious banter! :lol:

You should have heard Zartan when we played cricket against each other last season and I Walked out to bat. It was the nicest sledging I've ever heard :lol:
:lol: I'm sure young D'Aloia enjoyed the lip I gave him also - almost looked ready to cry as he wandered back past me a couple balls later :twisted:

#CanSledge
by The Bedge
Mon May 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I want to get a job at Zartans work, they appear to do bugger all there :lol:

I consider this part of my community engagement work requirements :lol:
by The Bedge
Tue May 31, 2016 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan's Mid Year Review - Brahma Lodge
A Grade
Won - 6
Lost - 3
Percentage - 56.33%
Position - 4th
Players Used - 33
Run Home: H - A - H - A - H - A - H - H - A
Most Goals - Tim Aloisi (44 goals)
Most Valuable - Dene Steele

At the halfway point with a 6/3 return, the Lodge would be pleased with that start. A club who recruited heavily, and often come under scrutiny from outsiders for their club management, the Tigers were coming from behind the 8-ball heading into this season after missing the finals last year, and expectations were sky high. Have only lost to the 3 sides currently situated above them, and have mercilessly destroyed sides below them, Brahma justifiable deserve to stake claims on being a premiership threat.

Only having 33 players used through their squad, shows the consistency of their group and their ability to manage their players through a tricky first half of the year. Cohesion as a team will begin showing through soon, and if they can keep their prime movers on the park, they're the side that could be the big mover in the back half.

Aloisi has shown his class again this season, collecting 44 goals, but unlike last season, this year he is receiving greater support from his team mates, giving Brahma greater scoring prowess each week.

Dene Steele and Darren Huitema have proven to be vital cogs in the Tigers line up, often setting up forward entries for their team, and each would be polling well in the medal count during games that Brahma have won. Dylan Brooks and David Savage have shown their worth, and justified their anticipated recruitment, providing strong football for the Tigers.

Arguably the most favourable draw to end the season, the Tigers 4x away games all come up against sides outside the top 5 - games that they would be supremely confident of winning. A double chance is well within their reach, and finals is all but secured. Watch out for Brahma as the season closes - this is a club that in recent years has known how to win finals.

Rating: A+

B Grade
Won - 6
Lost - 3
Percentage - 62.52%
Position - 3rd
Players Used - 43
Run Home: H - A - H - A - H - A - H - H - A
Most Goals - Matthew Lehman (29 goals)
Most Valuable - Daniel Nicolson

Last years preliminary finalists have only dropped 3x games this season, through their strong attack style of play are managing to bury sides when it matters. A percentage of 62.52% justifies that, and is a whopping 5% better off than the side below. Sitting in 3rd place, the Tigers would be confident of once again securing a double chance this year, but they have a host of clubs circling below them, and can not afford to drop away for one moment.

Having only used 43 players - one of the lowest numbers in the div - is testament to their player management and ability to keep team cohesion throughout the first half of the year.

Matt Lehman has picked up where he left off last year, and is leading the way with 29 goals, with his partner in crime from last season Luke Nelson assisting with 11 majors from his 3x games. Eric Hem-Mendes has proven the find of the season, with the young winger picking up 10 goals and providing pivotal run forward for the Tigers.

Daniel Nicolson has proven to be the Tigers most valuable, accumulating 9 goals in 7 games and finding himself amongst the best on 4 occasions. Has been supremely supported by Quinton Taylor up forward, whose proven a crucial foil for Lehman, and Chris Gehlken whose experience off the back flank and through the midfield has assisted in repelling opposition attacks, whilst also setting up F50 entries.

A favourable draw like the A grade, they're set up nicely. Brahma would be hoping to make home a fortress in the second half of the year, and if they do, they could well go 9-0 and lock away a crucial double chance.

Rating: A-
by The Bedge
Tue May 31, 2016 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SOO 2016

As a neutral watching how bad was the bias for a couple of the commentators especially that Gould fella. Ruined the telecast a little for me.
Was it Gould who was adamant that the non-try by NSW which was obviously held up before the line was a try? I can't remember who it was exactly. Who ever that was needs get their eyes checked or open their other eye.
Yep that was him. Every other commentator was either no try or not sure.
I hate Gould! He's the worst commentator in Rugby League and he's so incredibly bias it's ridiculous!!

Everything is pro-NSW or anti-QLD, I cant stand listening to him
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

aaaand I'm done :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hey Everybody

A/S/L makes me feel like a teenage boy again in some random chat room "trying to pick up chicks" :lol: :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Hang on, so Wedgie, who I think we all know has aboriginal ancestry, says the gorilla memes fine, but Q, who is a smart man, and whos opinion I respect says its dehumanisation and is in fact racist.

No wonder us white c**ts keep getting in shit. The people getting offended don't even know the rules.
I'm aboriginal, and I didn't appreciate the meme - nor did I find it funny, and I know plenty of others who didn't either.

Not to mention, why is there or was there any need whatsoever to even bring up Adam Goodes again and make the meme?! All that crap last year, and people have finally moved on and left it, and then suddenly some spud thinks it's funny to reignite the whole Anti-Goodes fire again!

Once again reading yesterday in comments all these people regurgitating the same crap from 12 months ago about Goodes being a flog and they hate him for this reason and that reason etc. etc etc... the bloke has been ******* retired since last year!! Leave it alone already FFS!! :evil: :evil:
by The Bedge
Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yank Man wrote:To be honest, I actually thought the umpires were the best we have had so far this season.

Of course you did with a +15 free kick count :P :lol:

UK Fan wrote:You would have had 10-15 more free Kicks easily
by The Bedge
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Kilburn set to go backwards with an exodus of players.. majority of their A grade side gone.

May struggle to field two sides.
by The Bedge
Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6 reserves premiership standard:
D6R Premiership Standard.JPG
by The Bedge
Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Think I got it wrong.. D6 should look like this:
Last 5x premiers average (96+ points scored) and ( <84 conceded against)
D6 Premiership Standard.JPG
by The Bedge
Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

carey wrote:Come one, Come all will be a great trip........

I'll pass - a weekend in Melb with you, I wouldn't have a home to come back to :lol:

Either that or a weekend bender would turn into a Ben Cousins month :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Life without footy on the weekend is unusually boring and quiet
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

its ok next year youll get to pump cgraders and your boys will be running around every second week having huge nights at the club, youll win a flag and the nursing will done - back on your feet - nursing complete
Its ok, next year Henley will go to D2, recruit players back, pump sides, run around every second week having huge nights at the club, you'll win a flag and the nursing will be done - back in D1 - nursing complete.
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's rich coming from a ranga like you 8)
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy 2016

Zartan wrote:Hawthorn to score more goals in one quarter than Essendon for the whole match

$50 @ 11

image.jpeg
by The Bedge
Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |