Search found more than 2954 matches

Return

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Also notice that Rosewater had a player suspended for 1 match on 2 July for wearing jewellery - never seen that before.
Knuckle dusters? :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Trader wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:THEY'RE NOT FECKING DE-REGISTERED!

THEY'RE SUSPENDED

Get it right people! :?

Does this count as three games for each player out of their 12 to reach deregistration?

Wouldn't think so - the club is suspended, not the players.
by The Bedge
Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Well D6 might not be the level that many have thought it might be, but I personally think D6R is one of the better standards I've seen across all sides possibly ever.. 8) :D
by The Bedge
Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

LM and his new squeeze on a romantic date to the Reepham;

lm and girl.jpg
by The Bedge
Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH)

inside word wrote:Hearing that certain clubs in the A grade are weighing up if they change associations as they are disgusted by this vote. Well done association!

C&CCA will happily welcome any A grade clubs who want to play mix 2 day and 1 day cricket :D :D

Come one, come all! :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

moriachi wrote:
Zartan wrote:couldn't be stuffed doing match previews this week, too bloody hard [emoji38]

In other news Santos announces weekly prophet.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

profit or prophet? :lol:
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pokemon GO!

Don't stress FC - the higher your level, the higher the CP of Pokémon you catch (and harder they are!). I run into Pokémon with CP 700+ regularly.

Also has anyone seen [url]pokevision.com[/url] ? Enter your address and it shows nearby Pokémon exact locations and how long they'll be there for..
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6R Ladder after Round 16
30 - Woodville South 75.85%
30 - West Croydon 75.15%
20 - Brahma Lodge 62.19%
20 - Ingle Farm 57.04%
20 - Mitchell Park 56.61%
------------------------------
18 - Trinity OS 56.61%
14 - Adelaide Lutheran
04 - Mawson Lakes
02 - Fitzroy
02 - Houghton Districts

D6 Round 17
Brahma Lodge v Woodville South
Fitzroy v Mawson Lakes
Ingle Farm v Houghton Districts
Mitchell Park v Adelaide Lutheran
Trinity OS v West Croydon

D6R Sliding Doors
West Croydon : If the Hawks want to be considered a genuine contender this year, then beating the reigning premiers away is the best way to show it.

Woodville South: If the Cats can beat Brahma Lodge, then they need to beat them by plenty to boost their percentage, or risk being jumped in the last round by the Hawks.

Brahma Lodge If Brahma lose to Woodville South this week, then they will run a serious risk of putting 3rd spot in jeopardy heading into finals.

Ingle Farm: If the Dogs can beat Houghton this week, then they will have secured another finals berth.

Mitchell Park: If any side was underestimated this season, then it is Mitchell Park, who off the back of winning their first 4 games have set themselves up for a shot at D6R finals this year..

Trinity OS: If Trinity OS want to have any chance of defending their title this year, then they need to beat West Croydon on Saturday.

Adelaide Lutheran: If Lutheran want to impact this division this season, then they can win their last two games and ruin someone's finals aspirations.

Mawson Lakes: If Mawson Lakes can win this weekend, then it will be the most wins for the side in a season since 2014, and will finish out of the bottom two.

Fitzroy: If Fitzroy had anything to smile about, then it's their draw in the last two rounds, with two very winnable games.

Houghton Districts: If the Raiders feel like it's been a very long tough year, then don't worry - only 2 games to go!
by The Bedge
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Witnessing an elderly woman going off her tits at the poor young woman behind the counter and bringing her to tears over not winning lotto or something pathetic.

Why do so many elderly people think they have the right to act/speak/behave how they like and be so rude?
by The Bedge
Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:[img]

*cugh, cough* - can feel a sick day coming on :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Situations:
West Croydon - Can Not lose top spot, will get a week off next week, and the perfect run at a GF.

Woodville South - Can Not lose 2nd spot. Would need to lose to Ingle Farm by 184 points to lose 2nd place. Question is who they play in the 1st final. Lose to Ingle Farm and they host them next week again at home. If they win, and Brahma account for Adelaide Lutheran then they host the Tigers.

Ingle Farm -
Win: Finish 3rd, earn double chance and play Woodville South (Away).
Lose and Brahma win: Finish 4th, host elimination final vs 5th spot.
Lose and Brahma lose: Finish 3rd, earn double chance and play Woodville South (Away).

Brahma Lodge -
Win and Ingle Farm Win: Finish 4th, host 5th place in elimination final
Win and Ingle Farm lose: Finish 3rd, earn double chance, play Woodville South (Away).

Fitzroy -
Win: Finish 5th, play in elimination final vs either Brahma Lodge or Ingle Farm
Lose and either of TOS, ML or MP win: Finish outside the 5.
CAN NOT BE RELEGATED

Trinity OS -
Win and Fitzroy win: Finish 6th.
Win and Fitzroy lose: Finish 5th, play in elimination final vs either Brahma Lodge or Ingle Farm
Lose and HD and MP win: Finish 9th, get relegated.
Lose and either HD or MP lose: Finish outside the 5, avoid relegation

Mawson Lakes -
Win and Fitzroy lose: Finish 5th, play in elimination final vs either Brahma Lodge or Ingle Farm.
Win and Fitzroy win: Finish 6th
Lose and HD and MP win: Finish 9th, get relegated.
Lose and either HD or MP lose: Finish outside the 5, avoid relegation

Mitchell Park -
Win and Fitzroy and Trinity OS lose: Finish 5th, play in elimination final vs either Brahma Lodge or Ingle Farm.
Win and either Fitzroy or TOS win: Finish outside the 5, avoid relegation.
Lose and HD win: Finish 9th, get relegated.
Lose and HD lose: Finish 8th, avoid relegation.

Houghton Districts -
Win and Trinity OS and MP lose: Finish 6th, almost impossible to make up % to make the 5.
Win and TOS and MP win: Finish 9th, would need to win by 20+ goals, and ML lose by the same margin.
Win and ML and MP lose: Finish 7th, avoid relegation.
Lose: Finish 9th, get relegated.
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And to say morell's magoos choked is unfair on the effort the Lutheran lads put in. They were outstanding in their application and commitment all day and quite simply outplayed us. Jenke and Clarke were two of the better players I've seen this year in any team.
Clarke is quality for sure, smart, strong footballer - should win the medal IMO.

HAHA probably is a bit unfair, I'm just still filthy because it opens the door for TOS - and I would much rather play MP than TOS :lol:

Hoping AL can finish the season on a high this week and belt BL in the magoos!
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D6 Ladder after Round 17:
33 - West Croydon
28 - Woodville South
26 - Ingle Farm - 54.21%
24 - Brahma Lodge - 55.65% (+1.34 )
12 - Fitzroy - 42.33%
-----------------------------------------
11 - Trinity OS - 49.51% (+7.18 )
10 - Mawson Lakes - 45.15% (+2.82 )
10 - Mitchell Park - 43.15% (+0.82 )
10 - Houghton Districts - 40.49% (-1.84)
06 - Adelaide Lutheran

D6 Round 18
Adelaide Lutheran v Brahma Lodge
Houghton Districts v Fitzroy
Mawson Lakes v Trinity OS
West Croydon v Mitchell Park
Woodville South v Ingle Farm
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I severely dislike them Yank so I like seeing them on the bottom.
Hahaha, yes I get that bit TDK, I'm an X Towns boy so I guess you have also developed a new hatred. Fact is we are still mathematically a chance to play finals. Houghton beat Fitzroy, Mawson Lakes beat Trinity and we pump West Croydon and 5th goes to percentage. Glass half full :D

Huh? :shock: What has any of that got to do with TDK disliking AL? :? :lol:
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
Zartan wrote:No we train twice a week - I misread the advertisement and thought it was for Thursday not Wednesday :oops:

You just seen free food and the mindset went in to overdrive and all reality become non existent sounds more like it..........

Correct.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Executive Member wrote:or your A Grade loses, then no problems :D

Unless our B grade wins and then it'll be:

Ledge Reserve:
D6: Woody Sth v Brahma Lodge
D6R: Woody Sth v Ingle Farm

Rowe Park:
D6: Ingle Farm v ??
D6R: Brahma Lodge v TOS

:D :D - face it, best outcome for all is if BL 'B' grade tank this week haha!
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

old farmer wrote:i know what i mean because i run a football club, not coach B Grade

Hey settle down pal, nothing wrong with B grade coaches you know :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:Being promoted without winning a Grand Final is heavily overrated in my view in any event.

Finishing 3rd and being promoted ALA Kilburn when Towns left for SFL is more over rated IMO :P
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

I need to know... why every footy club in the state seems to have attractive, fit young water girls/trainers... and our club has creepy old special needs guys!

@old farmer please help!
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kids Eating Habits

Mum is an excellent Baker, and mostly isnt a bad cook, its just that "born in the 50s housewife" style if that makes sense
Meat & 3x veg and make sure the meat is cooked ALL the way through - better to be over done than risk seeing "blood" drip out of the steak - because that would make it "raw" :lol: :roll:
by The Bedge
Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kids Eating Habits

When I got a bit older and started either cooking for myself or ordering different things at restaurants, I realised that I loved all that stuff, just that mum used to cook the shit out of it until it was dry as old boots.
HAHA!! I can totally relate to this comment! :lol:

My mum whilst not a bad cook, completely put me off chops and steaks haha!
by The Bedge
Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually I stand corrected:
The original proposal was put up at the November AGM 2015 & then reaffirmed at the February 2016 General Committee Meeting
It was based on an argument from Hectorville that it should be 2 up and 3 down and the clubs (when they had no knowledge of how it would affect them) told us 1 and 2 down

oic..what was the proposal in November?
something along the lines of the SAAFL being given the right/ability to grade new clubs as they believe best suited, and would result in the 2 up, 1 down scenario..
by The Bedge
Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cossi11 wrote:... below average would have sufficed!

We're talking footy ability - not height 8) ;)
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

Congrats to Darren Murphy on 250 games for Ingle Farm tomorrow...

10years after playing game 249 :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thought I would see how much things have changed (or not changed) since the mid way point of the season:
D6 premiership Standard midyear.JPG

D6 premiership Standard.JPG
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Woody South B Grade recent winning margins

:shock: FML!
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yank Man wrote:Yeah you are wrong. This group are are our future, Hills won't get up next year so there is another 4 coming our way, look forward to that. :D

I was referring to your B grade ya goose :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Commiserations to Mitchell Park on being the unfortunate side to be relegated. Showed they were more than capable of matching it this year with sides. Despite the lack of wins I think they looked better positioned to be in this division than a couple others.

Mawson Lakes in particular can consider themselves fortunate to be here - having only won 5, 4 and 4 A grade games over the past 3x seasons. It's also the depth in the B grade - Mitchell Park defeated 3/5 of this years D6R finalists, and missed on percentage after winning 10x games, where as Mawson Lakes have only won half that in the past 2x seasons (3 & 2).

Good luck to Mitchell Park in D7 next year, I fancy it wont be long at all until we see you back up.
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Give my secretary a call in the morning Yank and she will book a time in for you for an interview for the coaching gig 8)

Make sure you get your shit sorted though - I don't offer second interviews..
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

I'm not going to post it on here - Lisa would just delete it anyway haha since it's still being dealt with.

Player will likely receive suspension, but the club may well avoid further penalties..
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Interesting to see Adam Clifford naming himself in the A's against Brahma after a stellar 50 goals in the C's. Triple headers do have advantage after all. :D
So he should.. but I think it's probably more out of necessity than anything - Clark and another lad injured themselves last weekend, O'Regan is still having hamstring issues and McNeil hasn't played lately (injured?).. that's a fair chunk of goal kicking power goneski
by The Bedge
Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

When's the fixtures out?
It's August.
Seriously.

Season 2 months away. Some teams might have started training already or very close to starting.
Common questioned asked at these trainings.
SACA fixtures done.
Season is 2 months away.. Exactly right! :lol:

Who cares if you've started training - knowing who you're playing and when isn't going to change how you train haha!

Really people don't need to know until a week or two until the season starts.

Using SACA as an example is stupid too - SACA doesn't have promotion/relegation, generally play all their games at the same venues each year, are highly unlikely to have many changes before the season and is much much easier to draft a programme.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:Zartan your not listening

Since when have I ever listened? :lol:
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:Apparently according to my son there is a cheat for pokemon and you don't leave your seat? Apologies if its been mentioned already.

Cheaters never prosper. but yes there are a couple of hack apps that can enable you to play without actually going anyway.. not that I would use them ;)
by The Bedge
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Two things that are really giving me the shits lately - and the Sloane suspension highlights them once again..

1) "Footy is soft these days, it's not what it used to be, players are weak .. blah blah blah" - the game has changed massively, and mostly for the better.. the days of thug defenders ripping heads off or elbows being lifted are gone - and that football doesn't make you tough anyway IMO. Further to that "footy being soft" is not a suitable defence to someone breaking the rules.

2) "Everyone knows Sloaney is a really nice guy, and one of the fairest players in the AFL" ... umm yeah he probably is, but the fact he broke the rules is why he's in trouble! Being a "nice guy" or "one of the fairest in the AFL" doesn't make you exempt from penalty if you cross the line!
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

The margin is not the deciding factor. Its the ratio between the total of the teams for and against.. no it's not, but it does give you a decent indication of what is required to close the gap

This is why smart coaches playing for percentage will often stack the defense and restrict the opposition more than worry about kicking goals. This is what I do, and then I work out the points required for me to score to make up the differential.

Basically the process I've always worked off is figuring out how many points I need to close the gap, then adding points (goals) to the 'Against' and re-calculating.. worked for me this year to close the percentage gap on Brahma Lodge lol (didn't help though)
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

What an incredible effort from Smithfield! To think it wasn't that long ago the club was reduced to one team playing in C1.. then suspended from D7 a few games out from finals 4 years ago, and have since gone on a rampage winning D7, D6 and now in a D5 GF! What a run! To think they could be in D4 next season is crazy!

Congrats to Smithfield, well done, I hope you win it Saturday.. =D>
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So much waft about where a Grand Final is being played.. seriously.. must be a slow news week if this is the biggest issue people are faced with :roll:
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:
Milly wrote:Having a quick look at that Tribunal list and very surprised one hearing managed to be kept so quite

Rumbelow?

haha beat me to it!
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can see how his size and strength could get him in trouble (sort of), but in the two games he played against us, I thought he was really good - not overly aggressive, not dirty or over the top, and a good quality opponent.. It's a shame that books are judged by their covers some times.
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How do i answer this

Where is the school? That might give more insight into why the room exists.

Clontarf foundation schools all have a room like this - it's used somewhat as a "sanctuary" for students who at times do need to get away - a lot of aboriginal kids, especially those from under privileged or low socioeconomic families tend to have a lot of behavioural issues and trouble managing their behaviour and situations. These kids are also unlikely to receive great support at home, or come from an environment that does not promote fundamental behaviour and life skills.

The Clontarf Foundation exists to improve the education, discipline, life skills, self-esteem and employment prospects of young Aboriginal men and by doing so equips them to participate meaningfully in society.

Academies provide an important school-engagement mechanism for many at-risk students who would otherwise not attend or have low school attendance.

Full time, locally based Clontarf staff mentor and counsel students on a range of behavioural and lifestyle issues while the school caters for their educational needs.

Using a comprehensive approach of supportive relationships, a welcoming environment, and a diverse range of activities, the students develop improved self-esteem and confidence.

Essentially it's all about attendance and retention rates - it's easy to just suspend a kid, but what value does that provide, especially at a young but critical age such as primary school? Given the chance these at-risk kids would probably just drop out of school with no education and no hope.. and then the cycle continues with the next generation and so on and so on.

Also I would imagine there would be rules and provisions around this room - it wouldn't just be a room they can be "be naughty and be rewarded with".
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At the end of the day, kids will not understand why others get more advantages than them when they do the wrong thing and get rewarded just because they are indigenous. IMO it breeds a dislike into the kids towards them which ironically is what everyone is trying to stamp out.
And kids will also not understand how underprivileged some other kids are in different homes until it's explained to them properly and they're made aware.

Simple things that most take for granted like a good breakfast, healthy diet, fresh new clothes and shoes, stable family life.. these are things most people give no second thought to.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:IMO it breeds a dislike into the kids towards them which ironically is what everyone is trying to stamp out.

It's a lack of educating and understanding - or a want to understand, compounded with "values" instilled at home that breeds a dislike
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scientifically speaking (which can be frowned upon) I'm 1/8th indigenous. I'm also 1/4 Irish but the rest is Anglo.
:lol: This is one of my pet hates - people who refer to themselves in fractions :lol: Which 1/8th of you is indig? is it your hand? Is it your foot? Which part is Irish - is it your leg? Is it your temper? :lol:

People should be proud of their heritage where ever they're from, and view their lineage equally.. if people feel the need to break it down a bit more for people you can always detail where that background comes from e.g. Aboriginal on my fathers side, Irish from my mums side, and my grandparents were English.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

deadly serious, people like yourself cant see the woods for the trees, you say i should tell my kids to put up with unfair treatment! are you fair dinkum?!
Listen bud, don't even act like you have any sort of idea what it's like to be a young aboriginal lad growing up. You talk about preferential treatment and different rules for different people, but you have absolutely no idea - you see what you want to see, you believe what you want to believe!

I grew up in a single parent household, one of 4 kids that my mum raised on her own. She had no job, or license and had depression issues which then resulted in a alcohol dependency. Despite this, was still fed, cleaned, clothed and had a roof over our heads and were grateful for what we had.

Went to a primary school where I was the only aboriginal kid, and there was one kid from Iran and the rest were white kids from affluent households and parents who openly would look down on people who were different. If it wasn't hard enough fitting in as the only black kid, there was the embarrassment that came with not having the money others had - not being able to afford to go on camps or trips or whatever, not having the latest Nike shoes or whatever.. it's not easy fitting in with your peers, and kids can be incredibly cruel at times.

People couldn't relate because they weren't or didn't experience these things, and constantly had to deal with the stigma that all aboriginals were lazy, disrespectful no hopers who got everything given to them on a platter and constant hand outs. It reached a point where I was beginning to feel embarrassed and ashamed of my background. Being the butt of every aboriginal joke going around, being called a "boong" or a "coon" wasn't a great feeling.

There were no support networks at school, I was constantly in trouble for being the class clown and rapidly heading in the wrong direction because it was easier for the school to suspend me than anything else, and my distain and lack of interest/respect for school and learning environments reflected how I perceived their interest in me.

I've seen other families/communities that are low socio-economic that have it a lot worse than what I had it, and the barriers they have to overcome just to get to school in the first place.. don't underestimate just how difficult that can be sometimes on its own.

I'm not saying these rooms are the perfect answer in schools, but do not for one minute think that aboriginal students are put on a pedestal above your own, and that they are receiving preferential treatment - you don't have any idea what these kids are dealing with behind the scenes or at home, and until you understand the difficulties surrounding growing up in that environment then you'll never really know what it's like.

Despite what people believe happens to black people, I never got hand outs, I never got preferential treatment, I did everything the hard way. I work hard, I pay tax, I contribute to society and I'm determined to make sure my children get the best upbringing that can get, and in turn they continue on with their kids and make a better life in the long run. That includes being open minded and accepting of other people and cultures whilst also being very proud of their own.

Harped on long enough, probably haven't even made any sense and gone off topic - the bottom line is though if schools etc. don't TRY something to help these kids change or improve then they are only contributing to prolonging the problem longer, and then your kids and grandkids will still perceive aboriginal people in the same light that many other rednecks do still... and it's a vicious roundabout that continues on and on..

No one is perfect, no "race" is perfect - I'm sure there are plenty of Anglo-Saxon kids in schools that act the same way and probably have similar setups at some schools.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:You too Human Torpedo.

HT to coach TOS A grade next year?
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't think that is fair on stampy, I think his question was legitimate. As I said I would also be flummoxed if asked that question and in reasonably well educated. In my 45 years I have never encountered this before
The question was very fair and legitimate - the response to others responses wasn't so great..

so i should tell my lad that its one rule for white people and another for the indigenous people?? and i should also pretend that i agree with all this tripe like a lot of misguided people are??
people like yourself cant see the woods for the trees, you say i should tell my kids to put up with unfair treatment!
i need to educate myself you say, you mean fall into line and just stfu and let this rubbish continue
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

aww bra.. don't be like that I probably might have feelings maybe :lol:
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suspensions are stupid - I got suspended plenty of times as a kid because I was a naughty boy.. sure I cried the first time, and got smacked across the arse hard by mum - but reality was it meant I didn't need to go to school, I wasn't going to die or anything from it.. if I didn't like school or my teacher was an easy way to get out of it.

Removal from class to another room though - that would be punishment.. I wouldn't be able to influence the other kids and run amok - if I didn't have an audience then there was no point in playing up, and I would still have to come to class.
by The Bedge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |