Search found 1 match

Return

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

Sorry too break up the party... Ive played at SW since I was 7, long time viewer first time posting. Not here for an argument... but I have some facts for you all..
1. Salisbury West only have 2 returning players from our 2014 season played A grade vs Unley, 10 of those players that beat Unley played last season with 2 out injured.
2. We we never asked to stay in Div 3 as they didnt want another "Kilburn" incident were the b grade forfeits and the a grade lose by 150 points.. Our options once our 55 player list (12 were denied coz they havent played 3 games in two years) wasnt up to standards was either C1 or Div 7 with north pines as our b grade... I admit it looks shit dropping 4 grades (believe me I was spewing) AND YOUR ALL ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION, but we havent re-recruited.. other than the 12 mentioned above the remaining 9 from the weekend either played b grade football at other clubs last season or Salisbury West ex juniors..
by Logical Thinker
Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |