Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Hankin would have to be one of the dirtiest players in the league, there is no surprise a few people are out to get him.
In saying that, keep it on the field. Coaches and parents should not ever be involved.

Who do you think you are? I happen to know the lad well and have a lot to do with him. Couldn't say a bad word about him. He plays with passion and aggression and leaves it on the field. Any team would take a player of his caliber any day. Dangerous with and without the footy and has played league football. Give credit where due. I was also present yesterday during the incident and spoke with him that night, he had no malice whatsoever as I believe he turned the game when in the midfield and he had no point to cheap shot. Your police assault charge accusation is a load of crap and they're are too many witnesses for this horrendous accusation. Ironbank sour grapes I say to the best player on the ground that day.
by UncleTony
Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hankin would have to be one of the dirtiest players in the league, there is no surprise a few people are out to get him.
In saying that, keep it on the field. Coaches and parents should not ever be involved.

Who do you think you are? I happen to know the lad well and have a lot to do with him. Couldn't say a bad word about him. He plays with passion and aggression and leaves it on the field. Any team would take a player of his caliber any day. Dangerous with and without the footy and has played league football. Give credit where due. I was also present yesterday during the incident and spoke with him that night, he had no malice whatsoever as I believe he turned the game when in the midfield and he had no point to cheap shot. Your police assault charge accusation is a load of crap and they're are too many witnesses for this horrendous accusation. Ironbank sour grapes I say to the best player on the ground that day.

I can't believe you would go to the trouble of setting up an account to fight someone saying David Hankin is a dirty footballer! He may be a top fella off the field but in my experience he's nothing but cheap shots.

Cmon mate, I read while you rabbits post rubbish. I'm just defending the situation as you want to slander someone who you is a true competitor. I would say his output of cheap shots does not meet the amount he receives. He came to this league toweled everyone up kicked 60+ then they were out to get him. Yesterday's incident though is still in my opinion ridiculous, there were no cheap shots as he was the first to the footy and changed the game, ironbank coach should be held accounted for his actions, disgrace.
by UncleTony
Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He got the coaches son in a high tackle, there was no malice in it and the coach approached him and apparently pushed the player. After three ironbank players struck him the umpire still gave a free kick for ironbank. Lucky the game was over, worst decision of the day from where I was seated. Who is going to contend with hahndorf if they reach their full capability ? TV were 10+ goal down at one stage prior to a great comeback.
by UncleTony
Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agreed it was a tough shot on goal, but not sure too many people would be feeling bad for Hankin...
Anyone who thinks hahndorf HADN'T been running their mouths all year, clearly has never spoken with their captain, who I may add also missed a couple of shots in the last quarter. Happy days

Again I disagree. Confindence and trust in your own ability, which elite players like their captain deserve to have, can easily be mistaken for "running your mouth". I also agree the blackwood supporters were in every right to do what they could to put off the shot but when security circle the entire ground all game removing players from in front of the fence then allowing what happened was a disgrace. And I wil stand by that their supporters are shit humans. When I physically saw a grown Blackwood supporter (who may also be an official of the club) push the player over while his head was hanging in tears as he ran passed is again the epitome of that Football club. Again well done to Blackwood, but their club reputation supported by its consistent actions over the years have and always will override the success they will ever have. Well done to the premiers of 2017, soak it in because I don't see it lasting long with that club culture.
by UncleTony
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I don't support teams I support the game Wheezy you damn oxygen thief
by UncleTony
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |