Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: R2 North V West Sunday 1310

I find it interesting that the President of the WAFC tells us we paid o profit but then we are told we have no money to recruit.Who is telling porky pies.I think heads need to roll from the top down to the Footy manager who should stick to doing what he is getting good money for.

Firstly, letting your personal feelings about individuals cloud your judgement is poor form or has the latest banning from another site caused you rage bundy ---

Whilst you have been made aware of the acurate facts in reference to salary cap shortfall before try and read the following carefully as it will answer your question

1. Profit or not has absolutely nothing to do with salary cap! --- two totally separate matters that do not relate to each other ---- salary cap is set by sanfl which all the money in the bank does not change

2. Amount is set by salary cap which in westies case has been reduced below that available to most other teams with (as you have been previously advised) most was used in getting recruiting former players coming back from afl

Facts are facts --- emotional outbursts are not facts
by oldfella
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Digital Pass Payment

Might be only a certain number of registered devices though. That’s what Foxtel Go does
by Brodlach
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Nichdanmatt wrote:Does anyone know the Elizabeth v parahills A grade score

Para hills by about 3 goals.

First time I’ve watched them this year had no bench from just after 1/4 time, down at 3 1/4 time pretty gutsy win.
by carey
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 West vs Glenelg City Mazda Stadium Friday 4/5

Nope. Gibson Turner a former Richmond listed player, aboriginal boy who is meant to have great goal sense and very quick
by Brodlach
Thu May 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 West vs Glenelg City Mazda Stadium Friday 4/5

What is wrong with the West Adelaide footy Club.Some on another forum" That keep banning me" keep saying but we won a grand final in 2015 .Yes we did but remember the Eagles had so many injuries on the day that helped us a lot. We are a very pathetic Club that is not consistently playing finals but we are always told to support the Club but we never get winning results consistently.Is it the Board ?? is it the Recruiting people ??? Coach NO is it the trainers No is it the Property steward NO the Runner NO.Your thoughts. Sick of supporting a losing team.By the way i am a member.
Definitely know what you're saying, but at least you've won a premiership in your lifetime.

... :(
by scott
Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R3 West v South Sunday 2.10

Been in every game so far this season but lapses have cost us, Adam is an excellent coach.

We’ll keep improving as the games get into the kids.

Pretty proud of them tonight.
by Brodlach
Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

It's great proactive work from Para Hills - but I must be the only person who thinks 'meh' about it all.

Generating a lot of buzz on FB - but majority are re-signings from this years squad, the return of some older 30+ year old blokes + a couple younger sorts, an Ingle Farm U17 kid (good kid though :D ), Hrynkiw worth 3pts from Brahma, and a B grader from EP.

Anyway more power to them, and great to see them really active.. but i'll reserve judgement for when matches roll around.
Some people get sucked into the hype, good on them for going down that track. It’s good publicity for them
by Brodlach
Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

Seems to be worth every cent
by Brodlach
Thu May 25, 2023 9:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 West v Glenelg

They’ve definitely improved this season, having 3 of the top 6 players out injured, including the captain all season, didn’t help.

Really confident in what’s happening out there ATM
by Brodlach
Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |