Search found 556 matches

Return

Re: AFL Round 8

So what are the power supporters thoughts on rozee? Everyone knew he wasn't going to last if he played. Don't blame the medical team. I remember they cleared Holmes in a gf and the coach overruled it and reid got cleared too and longmire played him and he was ****** by half time. End of the day, the coach makes the call. We all knew he was ****** if he played so why did Ken let him play?

I think Rozee is a brilliant young player with a massive future ahead.

My thoughts on Ken?

That’s a Grand Final though, not round 8. Every coach in the history of the game who has played a GF has taken someone in who’s not 100%. The sheer stupidity of playing him is mind blowing and the press conference was worse. Hinkley admitting that he didn’t take into account what the injury would be like when it became fatigued is dead set embarrassing….
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri May 03, 2024 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

zedman wrote:
LaughingKookaburra wrote:
Doesn’t get easier with Plympton at home next week. Probably the hardest gig in D4 this year.

Blair Athol Reserve says hold my beer.

At least it runs North/South Zed :D

For the record Heccies are as good a div 4 side I’ve seen in the last 3 years.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sun May 05, 2024 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

jo172 wrote:
morell wrote:Says as much about Fitzroy as it does Elizabeth. Poor form IMO

Agree, far more embarrassing by Fitzroy

Disagree. It’s A grade football. Celebrating and carrying on like taking a picture in front of the scoreboard after the game is a seperate conversation…
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat May 04, 2024 8:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Says as much about Fitzroy as it does Elizabeth. Poor form IMO

Agree, far more embarrassing by Fitzroy

Disagree. It’s A grade football. Celebrating and carrying on like taking a picture in front of the scoreboard after the game is a seperate conversation…
It's division 6 non professional "A" grade football

As soon as they got 40ish goals up they needed to practice some circle work and throw the magnets around

Putting up 82 goals is pathetic and demeaning. Only thing they achieved is to humiliate people who are no doubt volunteering their time to keep their club alive. Absolutely no need beyond that.

Sorry Morrell but if you go out and let up by “Throwing the magnets around” I would personally find that far more humiliating as an opposition by pumping up the full back or the club internal joke to kick a goal!

The larger point I’m getting at is that if your club misses finals or a home final by taking the piss then it’s got repercussions. Don’t get me started on the “mercy rule” which was suggested in the paper by The AdelaideNow.
by LaughingKookaburra
Sat May 04, 2024 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

Yank Man wrote:Just an honest question from a long time GSFL follower, why doesn’t PlayHQ show clubs points in this comp.

Probably because of the heat coming of this forum circa 2021 :lol:
by LaughingKookaburra
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely Lizbeth cant bring in a B Grade team now after 4 weeks or be allowed to, it would compromise the B Grade competition surely.

If they get a 2nd team up and running then good on them, just gotta hope the influx of players stick around once the novelty wears off and when it gets cold. I am a little perplexed on why it takes an event like this to finally get the wheels in motion.
by LaughingKookaburra
Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |