Search found 217 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Footy Chick wrote:Looks like Arren Harvey will go to great lengths not to have to suit up against Hope Valley :lol: ;)

He's the forgotten man, after the other suspensions from last week, most notably of which two ex-AFL players were suspended

**Insert champagne glass emoticon here** ;)
by S Demon
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

zedman wrote:
S Demon wrote:Is that definite. Heccies forfeiting? @zedman?

100%

Looks like I'll be buying the B grade coach some beers over the next couple of weeks so he can squeeze me in against Heccies! 8)
by S Demon
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don’t judge a club on one blokes actions, happened early and WS didn’t put him back on, plus they weren’t like full on whacks just little love taps, toughen the kids up - like welcome to A grade footy young pup :lol:

Plus didn’t whack me so I still enjoyed myself :lol:
Why didn't he go back on? Cant afford to get reported? On the limit of suspensions? Resting?
Was Daniel Sumner, not Timmy who is on the limit
by S Demon
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats Scotty on your 300th tomorrow! What an effort, hope your super C grade can get a good win up for you, and you have a wonderful day. :partyman:

I will drink a few waters in your honour tomorrow.

Also thanks for returning our footys last week :lol:
Thanks Bedge, much appreciated! It's been a frustrating couple of weeks wondering if I was ever going to get there with a couple of forfeits testing my patience. But what's another 3 weeks when it's taken 21 years to get to this point!
by S Demon
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can Bedge please post the reserves TOTY... that’s what we are all here for after all
F: M. Coppola (WS), S. Gatis (LOC), L. Clark (CBC)
HF: S. Curtis (BOS), B. Slater (HV), L. Yates (CBC)
C: C. Caruso (LOC), M. Tremonte (CBC), Z. Sipek (PUL)
HB: D. Perry (HV), T. McDonough (LOC), C. Salvati (KEN)
B: D. Brand (CBC), J. Byrnes (CBC), J. Tabb (LOC)

Ruck: J. Heath (LOC), K. Flanigan (KEN), A. Cavallaro (WS)

Int: J. Rentoulis (HV), M. Garang (HV), B. Walsh (KEN), S. Watson (IF)

Unlucky: M. Gower (HV), J. Bordon (PUL), M. Iuliano (BOS)

Lot of older blokes in the side which is why I've got Coppola & Curtis up forward - they can rotate 3 ways through the mid with Flanigan & Tremonte and Rentoulis & Watson, Walsh can run off the bench in a wing rotation, and Garang is an exceptionally athletic ruck, he will be damaging off the bench, whilst Heath can drop down back for support if we need.

Probably lacks a little bit of leg speed around the ground, but plenty of quality users by foot and a lot of inside, tough players. Also concerns about the lack of defensive pressure/work rate applied by Gatis & Slater.

Also a lot of mouthy pricks in this team.
James Mann (HV) walks into that team. Before Perry, Rentoulis and Slater
by S Demon
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2019

Doesn't matter how many applicants, think the most important point here is Pfeiffer is x100 better option than a 60yo ex-SANFL champion who hasn't coached in 6yrs and has no pulling power.

Farmers certainly went hard at Phillips, but him taking the SMOSH job may prove to be a blessing in disguise - at least now they have a young, energetic coach who may be able to bring some players and bring some more modern concepts and plans. The challenge will be if he's a player/coach how we will manage that.

The B grade coach - well if they retain the majority of players, he's probably just about got himself a squad primed ready for a premiership - you're welcome. :lol:
Will only be an issue 1 out of every 3-4 games anyway ;)
by S Demon
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

I see it, but I don't believe it!! I guess their BBQ might improve in 2019
by S Demon
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2019

jo172 wrote:
FOURTH ESTATE wrote:
retired60 wrote:Will O'Malley to be ROC's playing coach 2019

Would he be the first playing coach in D1 since Darryl Wintle in 2011

Mitch Sandrey.

*Sandery
by S Demon
Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pag wrote:Don’t worry about Smithfield, Valleys will be the team to beat. Sandery has squeezed open the safe and TTG, Freeling and maybe Barossa District are going to feel the effects (as will all of us in D5)

Sweet, who we getting?
by S Demon
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Junior coach wrote:
Nichdanmatt wrote:i know for a fact that bourke isnt playing at fitzroy

He is playing at Greenacres with bussy from Parahills.

Para Hills - Houghton Districts - Buss, Sean - Pending - 2018-11-27
by S Demon
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Not sure if you guys allow posting stuff after the fact, but it's too good not to share. A young lad at the footy club put a futures multi on which came in on the weekend:

WA Guineas - Arcadia Queen $3.40
Railway stakes - Galaxy star $3.40
Kingston Town steaks - Arcadia Queen $10
Winterbottom stakes - Voodoo Lad $12
Hong Kong Sprint - Mr Stunning $3.60

$10 bet, boosted odds to $5,670. He took home a lazy $56,700

He's not a big punter either, he got the tip from a FB page his brother follows. 2nd year apprentice. Pretty happy with himself - as you would be!
by S Demon
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Trial games

Hope Valley FC are seeking a trial game for Sat March 23rd. A's & B's and possibly C's/18's. Our ground is unavailable. Happy to play at yours or make other arrangements. PM if you are interested
by S Demon
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Frank Grimes the 3rd wrote:
oldman wrote:Sad news today for our mate bedge. All the best mate glad everyone is safe

Terrible news, hopefully the football community gets behind him and supports the family!

https://www.gofundme.com/help-bedge-and-his-family?member=1491878
by S Demon
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:Pfft LK just sounds like you're not happy the 'Burras are below the Northern Burbs clubs in the pecking order.. 8)

Smithfield
Eastern Park
Salisbury

Daylight

Lockleys

Hope Valley

Kenilworth

Rosewater
Trinity OS
Blackfriars OS

You forgot your mob up the top there..
by S Demon
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You still have 5 clubs to take the piss out of Bedge, can't stop now.
I've got nothing on the rest i'm afraid.. :(

Certainly cant target HVFC, would be rude to throw shade at a far superior outfit that we cant compete with!

Premiers.JPG

He also posted this, puts the other post into a little bit of perspective ;)
IMG_7636.jpg
by S Demon
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Buckley and Liverton would both be 0. Played their in the 2013 premiership
I had a feeling that was going to be the case, just too lazy to double check haha!

Well that sucks. :(

Shut the gate, 'Burras are home.

Maybe by the time the season starts, you will have announced all 9 teams to be flag favourites - except your own!! :shock:
by S Demon
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Fourth barbie of the pre-season run last night out at Pulteney.. great to see the club committed and embracing change, striving for excellence.

Still a bit of work to do, but massive improvement already in a short space of time.
Great to see the BBQ undergoing a gruelling pre season. Rumour has it, it's in the best shape it's ever been in at this time of year. It's grease/fat coverage has been cleaned up since its return after xmas and it did a PB in heating time. The onions commented that they've never been cooked so fast before, especially in February. A few of the new recruits in kransky and chicken breast, are enjoying their new surroundings. The BBQ itself is just taking it one snag at a time and is trying to downplay the pre season hype. It's hoping not be singled out as the red hot favourite to top Bedge's list of Div 5 BBQ delights in 2019. In fact, it's just trying to keep a lid on things and hope that it doesn't run out of gas after starting so early after Xmas..
by S Demon
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C Grade 2019

I Numbers on the track not indicating a C Grade is on the cards.
If clubs only nominated a C grade based on training numbers there would probably be plenty of clubs who wouldn't field a 3rd side. :D
Yeah very true. I guess I'm a bit spoilt with a lot of my C grade boys training already
Yeah but your club picks sides from the bottom up dont they? :P ;)
Oh most definitely. You think all these recruits have come to play A grade this year? Nah, they'll be with me \:D/
by S Demon
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
Pag wrote:HV v Lockleys GF, Pulteney and Kenilworth not far off.

Stop trying to downplay your mob sir - saw enough Friday night to know you're a contender.

All this talk about HV by me, we have forgotten about December premiership favourites Smithfield!

Edited for accuracy
by S Demon
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:Any reports from weekend?

Here's a report for you - $7.50 for a can of Furphy is highway robbery!! :shock:
by S Demon
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zed! Where are you?? Where you been hiding?? What's going on??

Hurry up and fix your side on SportingPulse, stop trying to play games, not fooling anyone - what you scared about ya girls blouse?!

I know you're quietly confident.. Dees only dropped 4 games at home in 4 yrs, and you'd have to go back to prob mid 2000's since PFC knocked them off at Rutland.. you aint fooling anyone.

Come out come out wherever you are.. come out and play.. dont be so BLUE. 8)
Pulteney have named 26 in the A’s and 24 in the B’s so maybe you blokes should hurry up and fix your sides in Sporting pulse!! :shock:
by S Demon
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i know its only C grade but to make it stronger in some Divs how about they drop the 2 bottom sides in C5 to C6 and put the top 2 teams in C6 into C5
Why don't we just not keep score at all and then everyone just "participates"

guess we found out who wants to win a C grade flag again rather then having strong C grade comps there are already less teams this year and will be even less before the season is out if you put shit teams in the same div and quality teams in the same div makes it more appealing doesnt it ?

In 2018 there were 56 x teams across 6 divisions
In 2019 there are 65 x teams across 7 divisions

Pooraka pulled out this year, but Golden Grove and PHOS both added extra sides, so there's actually 1 more team than we started with.

But keep telling us your cool stories
by S Demon
Mon May 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Quick question, when Hope Valley play Lockleys do clubs wear clash jumpers or is the clash not too bad?

We wear our home jumper v Lockleys and EP, that's mainly because our clash jumper is mostly black and actually clashes more with the navy blue on Lockleys and EP jumper's
Lockleys v HV.jpg
by S Demon
Wed May 08, 2019 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If he is as talented as he obviously is, why is he playing C Grade? Surely he is more than capable of playing a higher grade???

Dazz is in his mid 30’s and actually retired after winning A Grade premiership at Bridgewater a couple of years ago. His body(knee) was shot so decided to retire after winning a flag. Decided to play with his brother and some mates in the C Grade at HV. Good lad and he would be loving all the hype. He said he had 4 blokes on him in last qtr.

If he had 4 blokes on him and Smithfield only had 15 on the field there were 6 loose HV players. And they couldn't kick goals.
Smithfield didn't have 15. Demon Juke struggles to count past 10
by S Demon
Mon May 20, 2019 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
S Demon wrote:
jo172 wrote:Were Iggies really 0.15 at one point on Saturday?

They only had one goal in mind :lol:

Really feel they drove the point home.

Maybe they were trying to prove a point?
by S Demon
Tue May 28, 2019 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2019

amber_fluid wrote:
Treat it as an extra player on the field.
Same penalty should apply.

So give Henley a free kick and 50m penalty? In what game should they do that in?
by S Demon
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to @Pag who plays his 300th game for Salisbury this weekend. Massive achievement. Good luck on saturday mate =D>
by S Demon
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

Absolutely, if he hasn't been booted out of the club already there is something wrong.

A second blue card to a coach should stop the game and don't recommence until he has driven off in his car.
A second blue card ends the game anyway doesnt it?

Yeah I don't know, what if the offending coaches team is ahead on the scoreboard? or is there provision for them losing the game in this instance?
8.31.7.1 In the event of a 2nd Blue Card being shown by an umpire/s during the game, then
game will stop and will not re-start.

8.31.7.2 Club/player/spectator/official(s) who responsible for the Blue Card(s) shall be reported
by the umpire(s) on the Incident Forms.

8.31.7.3 In the event of a premiership game being called off;

8.31.7.4 The result shall be deemed a 'forfeit' against the offending team at the discretion of
the SANFL Juniors Competition Management Staff in consultation with the SANFL
Juniors Umpire Coordinator.

8.31.7.5 In a case in which both teams contribute to the game being called off, no premiership
points shall be awarded.
by S Demon
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where's the GF?

Down the Hill wrote:Can someone tell me why the D5R Grand Final can't be played at Salisbury with D5 and C5. Why does it matter that Salisbury are playing in it.

Because EVERY Grand Final is played at a neutral venue. Simple.
by S Demon
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ROOBOY18 wrote:Sorry but why wouldnt the div 6 gf be played at Salisbury?

You'd be pretty happy with the change now hey @ROOBOY18
by S Demon
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where's the GF?

The Bedge wrote:These changes are all because one player - Rooboy - complained about the necessary travel for a C6 game.

The league agreed he was right and changed it all.

8)

Had to do a double take when I thought at first they'd gone from St Marys to a home final :shock: :lol:
by S Demon
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
zedman wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
jake the snake wrote:Have all div 5 clubs hired coaches for 2020?

5?

epfc?

Did i read over the weekend Thommo has been reappointed again?

Only you can answer that..
by S Demon
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

Pag wrote:Goodes an out at Salisbury, heading to Portland, and Jai Kovatseff an out for EP, heading to Hope Valley.

Kersbrook's ruckman to Salisbury...?
by S Demon
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Confirmed Trial games - find your footy fix here

The Bedge wrote:
The rock13 wrote:Brahma lodge fc trials as follows

8/3 Eastern park at Eastern park
13/3 Mawson lakes at Salisbury west
27/3 Smithfield at Smithfield

Heading into the season off the back of 3 trial losses is ballsy :P

We lost all our trials last year. Seemed to work out ok
by S Demon
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: COVID-19

Sadly I agree.

Best case scenario reading between the medical lines it might look safe to recommence in September, at which point why bother?

Going to be a long winter

When's your wedding mate?

No date was set.

Suspect with supply and demand come 2021 it will be even more grotesquely expensive than already likely!
Do it now, only 5 x people! Spend the thousands of $$ you'll save on something else. Wish someone gave me that advice 13 years ago..
by S Demon
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2020

this year is a solar minimum..and a possible grand solar minimum coming nasa says..dont expect much warmth all season and bring your umbrellas to every game..less sunspot activity from the sun means its colder on earth..

https://www.9news.com.au/world/earth-experienced-ice-age-last-time-sun-this-quiet-nasa-space-news/7e51a3eb-ee35-4215-a884-6dc172eae988
Who do we blame for this??! Trump? China? CV-19? Climate Change? Bill Gates?
5G
by S Demon
Thu May 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hearing a fair few footballers will be choosing to work Saturdays rather than the play this season.

Whilst we know footballers shouldn't be reliant on 'football money' absolutely kidding ourselves if we dont think some live close to their means based on their football income, especially those earning upwards of $10k a season.
This will be a common theme across the league for 2020 IMO
by S Demon
Tue May 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2020

No talk of Lockleys trial game against Rosewater, anyone see the game? I have two questions:
1 - Lots of talk about Lockleys here in all grades! What team do we fancy most to stop them?
2 - Bray Raf is a loved player at Lockleys will he make an A grade appearance this year after his B grade B and F last year ?
Might just sneak into their C grade now with all their recruits... ;)
by S Demon
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lightning McQueen wrote:I didn't know Jai Kovatseff went out to the Valley, he's a cracking young lad.

Played a ripper on Saturday too
by S Demon
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

D4 Reserves Ladder after Round 5
8 - Woodville South
8 - Pembroke OS
6 - Gepps Cross
6 - Hope Valley
6 - Mitcham
-----------------------
6 - Pulteney
6 - Walkerville
4 - SMOSH West Lakes
0 - Morphettville Park
0 - Kilburn

Round 6
Kilburn vs Morphettville Park
Pembroke OS vs Gepps Cross
Hope Valley vs Pulteney
Mitcham vs Walkerville
SMOSH West Lakes vs Woodville South

Geez Louise this division is tight! Percentage is super critical. Don't know where to start.. Woodville South and Pembroke the two stand out sides, Pembroke marginally in front IMO but Woody South built heavy percentage early in the season when the going was good, so will be hard to knock off top spot from here.

Gepps Cross find themselves in 3rd place truthfully because they got the weakest Woody South side of the season and the margin was close, whereas everyone else had copped 10+ goal batterings.

Hope Valley have one of the tougher finishes to the season, playing the top 3 in the last 3 weeks - fortunately they've got lowly 6th placed Pulteney this week to boost confidence.

As with the 1s Mitcham and Walkerville looks the match of the round - season defining.. I think Walkerville could be the smoky for the flag after a slow start to the season.

Sadly it may not be the best sides that make the 5, but rather the clubs whose A grade can stay fit the longest, and keep their best players on the park.

Tough season this one, a season like no other.

Have to start calling you Zedman with those sorts of deflections. You could have also said, "they've got equal 3rd placed Pulteney who are on the same amount of wins. This game is worth 4 points, especially for HV who have a tough run home"
by S Demon
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to Hope Valley in all three grades, too good, sad.

Hospitality post game was 1st class.. glad I left when I did or I would’ve ended up signing up as a forward pocket for the C grade.. i am good though.. 8)

Chips and gravy were also deliciously welcomed, but Down side - stairs to the rooms are still shit.

On a serious note, Hope Valley seeking sponsors.. particularly hair dressers - if anyone can cut hair please contact the club : Note : experience not required.
Nice to catch up with you mate. 3 good wins for us. Love beating Pulteney

We only require hair dressers who can do blonde on top and brunette underneath with matching headbands and any other sponsors who can offer cooking class vouchers..

Up the Dees
by S Demon
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dear Walkies B grade,

Let's manufacture a draw tomorrow.

You're capable of beating all the sides in the 5 currently, but SMOSH are the dark horse emerging.. you beat them in Round 4, but they were wasteful and were missing the likes of Danaher, Parham, Jolly, Lunn and Critchley.

A draw is the best outcome for all - if SMOSH gets in the 5, they'll win the lot.

#ForTheGreaterGood

:lol:
Draw paying $34.00. I'm on.
by S Demon
Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:
S Demon wrote:Fingers crossed for an announcement tomorrow regarding relaxing the sitting down rules [-o< [-o<

Wish granted - just in time for the 1 and 2 GF's :D

Footy’s finished. Too late now. Still wins the award for stupidest regulation ever
by S Demon
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:Personally thrilled to no longer have to abide/police the "vertical drinking" rule.

Dumbest rule in the history of rules.
by S Demon
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

Whats the penalty for a blue card, is there some number that a club gets before action is taken or a fine given

Blue card is a free kick and 25m from memory
8.31 BLUE CARDS CONDITIONS
8.31.1 A blue card may be awarded immediately or issued at the next quarter break by an umpire, a non-
officiating member of the Umpire’s Panel or a member of the SANFL staff who deems off-field behaviour to be unacceptable.
Page 26 of 37

SANFL JUNIORS COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
8.31.2 Behaviour may be deemed unacceptable if the official considers it threatening or not in the spirit of the game.
8.31.3 Once a blue card has been awarded, both teams Team Managers are to approach the Field Umpire or SANFL staff member to seek clarification and direction. No other club officials may enter the field of play. Players are not to leave the field of play.
8.31.4 The time may be stopped at the Field Umpire or SANFL staff members discretion. If time is stopped, the following procedure applies:
8.31.4.1 Re-starting the game after a blue card;
8.31.4.1.1 Game to re-start only when the Official is satisfied action has been taken and the situation has been rectified.
8.31.4.1.2 A free kick shall be awarded against the offending team taken from the attacking goal square.
8.31.5 Multiple blue cards awarded to the same team.
8.31.5.1 In the event of a second blue card being shown during the game, then the game will stop and
will not restart.
8.31.5.2 Club/player/spectator/official(s) who is responsible for the blue card(s) shall be reported by the
umpire(s) on the Match Day Paperwork app and SJ06 Umpires Incident Report Form. 8.31.5.3 In the event of a premiership game being called off:
8.31.5.3.1 The result shall be deemed a 'forfeit' against the offending team at the discretion of the SANFL Juniors Competition Management, in consultation with the SANFL Juniors Umpire Coordinator.
8.31.5.3.2 In a case in which both teams contribute to the game being called off, no premiership points shall be awarded.
by S Demon
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 4

Horrible weather this week and tomorrow, and parklands is shit for footy.. no shelter from the elements, crap ground etc.

Reckon Hope Valley would be happy to just split the points in the C and B grade, and take the morning off? :D

Ground will be left in lovely condition for the A grade then too.. caaaarn!
I'll have to catch you next time for a beer wherever we cross paths. I've dipped my toe into footy retirement and I must say, I'm not disliking it! Off to buy Mrs S Demon a new car in the morning and then stopping off at a micro brewery for some refreshments. Not even the lure of standing out in the cold all day yelling "soft college poofs" and you buying me beers all afternoon is enough to sway me otherwise 8)
by S Demon
Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

The morphie parks new rooms have 2 big rooms but you can partition into 4 if required. Suspect that's we'll do as well if the need arises.
This statement not quite accurate.
We have 4 full size change rooms each with 4 showers and 3 toilets. Two of the four also have two ice baths.
Changerooms 1 and 2 can be combined by opening a roller door, as can 3 and 4.
The whole build was done as unisex.
Fair to say 1 change room and amenities is bigger than our old change room set up combined.
Very happy with the current set up - got great bang for the buck.

Hoping all the clubs end up with builds like ours.
Except hopefully all the other clubs have enough money leftover for a home interchange bench..
by S Demon
Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Down the Hill wrote:I assume Hope Valley weighed up the pros and cons of the clash with the first ever Friday night Showdown.

Pros: Less Crows supporters at the Valley that night
Cons: More Port supporters at the Valley that night

Think that about covers it :lol:
by S Demon
Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

The Bedge wrote:No one wants to go watch you **** anyway. 8)

That too!

I reckon you're a * short. You need one for the "s" on the end
by S Demon
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 Adelaide Footy League - Division 5

Lots of reasons for the numbers, Womens footy trains there as well, plus a few city based players from a country club. Add in committee people, trainers, coaching staff for all grades and it looks impressive. Around a 100 last Wednesday.

I counted 24

24 in the woman’s programme, reckon you missed a couple there. I reckon Maths wasn’t you’re best subject at school then . :D
I'm tipping English wasn't yours.. :lol:
by S Demon
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |