Search found 266 matches

Return

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

Havens signing new ruckmen after the he shook hands and agreed to terms with Bridgewater. Seems to be around the $$$ side of things. Understand if an offer is made and its higher but to shake hands with a club and agree is a bit daft!
You talking about Murnane?

champagne murnane..big unit!

http://www.wineweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/champagne-cork-pop.jpg
by zedman
Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like Havens get to experience Rnd 1 away and Rnd 18 away again, how many in a row is that DK?
That will make it 5 in a row, previous 4 years-

2012 Glenunga Round 1 and West Croydon Round 18

2013 Fitzroy Round 1 and Glenunga Round 18

2014 WOS Round 1 and CLG Round 18

2015 WOS Round 1 and Hope Valley Round 18

enjoyed that day..a few weeks later..not so much.. :)
by zedman
Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

Inallseriousness wrote:
zedman wrote:Draft Draw

Round 1
2-April

PFC v LFC @ PFC
Glenunga v BOSFC @ Glenunga
EFC v CBOSFC @ EFC
SFC v Greenacres @ SFC
RFC v HFC @ RFC

Hi zedman....where did you obtain the draft draw from?

was emailed to club reps this week for grades 1-6 i believe..your rep should have a copy..
by zedman
Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Nick Lynch back to Ingle Farm, confirmed.
EFA

Couldn't of had a good response from Bute when he tried for $$$ so now at farmers, wonder how much he got there?
Think he met with Bute out of courtesy and probably also curiosity.. not getting paid at the farm though.. he signed for $0 per game .. 8) ;)

http://media.tumblr.com/7faa5e9e075092481e57da77358f80d7/tumblr_inline_n3ksyojj6W1qc8tc0.gif

8)
by zedman
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8)
Come on Zed, you ventured out our way often? We cant all have the massive footy budgets like your CLG and Lockleys ;)

like CHALK & CHEESE..literally! :)

i only go out to ingle farm to defy the ridge in the deck and win cricket premierships..and to see you in the winter months zartan.. :)
by zedman
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

8)
Come on Zed, you ventured out our way often? We cant all have the massive footy budgets like your CLG and Lockleys ;)

like CHALK & CHEESE..literally! :)

i only go out to ingle farm to defy the ridge in the deck and win cricket premierships..and to see you in the winter months zartan.. :)

what ........and not see me?? I'm hurt!!!! Lynch will be a handy IN but was also a BIG OUT last year...coming home!

human error with that omission mate! :)
by zedman
Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No one should get paid anything in this division or any other division. But that would be a non-realistic dream. I know that payments will never cease. Especially in the higher divisions. But this is div 6. C'mon guys. Really. Paying blokes to win a premiership in div 6. Invest your money properly.

*yawn

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5e841795c20bc4ab14db2de9e2993864/tumblr_n6gygiGENQ1taras9o1_400.gif
by zedman
Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

why not lift the veil of secrecy and each club name their paid player list and amount each one is getting, will certainly stop the mercenary players from prostituting themselves to other clubs trying to push up their price. clubs can then research the player's previous season performance and if worth it maybe pay more and if performed poorly obviously wouldn't command increase payments and may be in their interest to then stay with their original club.

ALL paid players in 2016 must sign a CFL contract with amounts listed and then it will be forwarded to league hq..

now that is nice database to have eh?

you would like to think only 1-2 selected people at the league, not connected with any current CH9AFL clubs, would be privvy to that sort of information and that its not a free for all for anyone on the executive to just wander in and take a look?
by zedman
Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Word around the traps is west croyden are very confident of going through the season undefeated

they might!

West Croydon
Adelaide Lutheran
Trinity
Woodville South
Brahma Lodge

Ingle Farm
Fitzroy
Mawson Lakes
Houghton
Mitchell Park

very hard to do a ladder now without the knowledge of ins and outs..no disrespect intended to any clubs i have put in the bottom 5..div 7 clubs coming up need to prove they can mix it..and div 5 clubs coming down need to show why they were div 5 previously..the rest is pretty much as it was last season with a little drop to fitzroy and a few rungs higher for the lodge..
by zedman
Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What clubs are starting pre season this week?
Ingle Farm go back on Monday the 18th Jan.

Trust everyone had a good Christmas/New Year break. :)
Hopefully the Farm boys and the other clubs remember all that valuable training before Xmas.

i remember signing up 6 new players during our valuable training before Xmas ..it is what you make of it.. :)
by zedman
Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So why would any of these blokes from Para Hills wanna leave a club that has just won a Div 5 premiership and want to play in Div 6 with a team that is maybe a 50/50 chance of playing finals. Hmmmm maybe a bit of $$$$$$ getting thrown around.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HjzNCZ2scQI/hqdefault.jpg
by zedman
Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All the discussion about BL & IF, are they going to be able bridge the gap between themselves and the likes of WC even with these new players?

Ingle Farm happy to pay players that can not train 2 nights a week ???? nice way to bond a team

give me an example of your statement....seeing as you think you know so much

In the spirit of the game cluedo....
Daniel Bryant, in his swimming pool, with his flotation device.

Blokes on $250 a game and he is at home on a training night trying to get a tan :-O 8-} \:D/

lost your red hair mate?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/27/54/9c/27549c155bf975cfc4cce75b4e076c5d.jpg
by zedman
Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Okc so you would play for free but para hills and ingle farm throw cash at you ????? The nerve of them

probably pertinent to relate this quick story about OKC since he seems to be copping some very unnecessary bs on here..

when CLG decided it was in their best interests to remove me after losing the preliminary final in 2014 it was a fairly depressing time for a few days..i was soon lifted by the many messages of support i received and offers to apply for various coaching roles were also very kind..but i also received an email out of the blue from OKC reflecting on his thoughts on what had happened and wishing me all the best for 2015..

i had never spoken or conversed in anyway with the guy except to coach against him but he took the time to send me a personal email..thats something i wont forget..i think that shows the quality and sincerity of the man..haters are gunna hate..
by zedman
Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's called a prediction and t's a common thing found on discussion forums, hence my contribution. We will see at the end of the year if my thoughts were ill informed. Thanks for joining in the discussion.

As for piles of wank. I am sure you are an expert in that particular field..
by zedman
Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

According to Headquarters over the last 3 years there have been more reports in U18's and C grade comp combined versus Div 1 - 7 combined....look out for a massive crackdown in this area
This doesn't surprise me one bit.

Putting to one side the Under 18s (largely fuelled by testosterone and coaches who can't see the wood from the trees) I'd be a bit surprised if there were more reports in C Grades than in A/B Grades purely because of a reluctance for club umpires to go through the process. What I would expect is due to the relative wild west of C Grades that when these reports lead to findings of guilt there are more extreme penalties.

I suspect the accurate statement is that there are far more weeks of suspension in the C Grade comps relative to the A/B Grade comps

Definitely more games, I thought the stat put up at the coaches forum last night said both but I may be wrong...it was a long night :D

i think what they are saying is that clubs doing triple headers are having a much better record at the tribunal because club officials are more prevalent at the games and can hose down spot fires quickly and more successfully than a c grade playing away solo with hardly any volunteers off the ground..hence the lowering of tribunal cases for clubs doing the triples..
by zedman
Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jo172 wrote:
Sunraysia Football and Netball League Westminster OS Fisher, Benjamin Pending 2016-03-08

This is amazing

by zedman
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:
Zartan wrote:Do you have to pay to get into trial games at thebby?

is there food and beverages available?

by zedman
Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worst excuse for missing a game

this one was blunt and to the point:

" yeah,nah..the usual..cya saturday"

to miss a game:

"cant make it today mate..im in a jail in pt augusta" @1.30pm game day..

my personal hates..anyone going to a showdown or music festival instead of playing!! :)
by zedman
Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kevin Sheedy @ The Lockleys Football Club 19th of May 20

Inallseriousness wrote:Sheedy would be well advised to get some tips from zedman while he is there :D

if i only had 2-3% of his knowledge and experience i would be a very wise coach!

looking forward to hearing from the great man.. :)
by zedman
Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

no matter the ins and outs it was 21 v 21 and BOSFC were leading when the siren went..thats all that matters..we know they are the best team in the division so we were proud of our boys efforts and endeavour but we couldnt quite get it done..

ian: we kicked 4.1 - 0.3 into the breeze in the last quarter..both teams were tired but i think those stats dispute your theory..it was a very tough game played at high energy levels and we had 2 guys who were cooked on the bench..you do what you can with what you have available..cheers..
by zedman
Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:When's Mitch Seekamp gonna force his way into your A grade zed?

just joined last week mate..give him some time to settle in.. :)
by zedman
Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

adr107 wrote:
It's an absolute fortress playing there when they're up and about!

you just gotta know your way around thats all.. :)

by zedman
Mon May 02, 2016 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

nah actually there are about 20 nob head players out there who claim to be henley sharks through and through but yet on a saturday morning rather than donning the henley jumper that made them who they are today, will drive straight past the club without a care in the world and instead drive 400km to some lame ass country shit box club for an extra 100 bucks which theyll just eventually blow on grog anyway on which ever weekend

meanwhile their home club, where all they claim their best mates are supposed to be, are busting a nut to stay in div 1 are copping everything from everyone, because a brand new bathroom is more important than their team mates and their sharks jumper

then when they aint worth shit on the players market theyll all come back prancing around wondering why we're in div 2... geeze i wonder "mate", but thanks for your help when we needed ya

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/489/3244ef10-45c7-0132-0abe-0eae5eefacd9.gif?
by zedman
Thu May 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C9AFL Div 7

You post a grim picture of Henley Marbles.

A graders who call themselves Henley people happy to take of for a small amount of extra cash
C & D graders who take off because they might not win on the weekend.

Surely, after 2 years in the C grade system, not playing A grade teams, this year you should've regathered a D grade team with footballers flocking to play against fellow C & D graders? :roll: :lol:

Its far from my backyard champ

We all know your mighty flag was won off the back of pumping cgraders

We all know that the following previous participants of div 7 all lost their dgrade for your survival...

# Broadview
# TTG - now restored by avoiding div 7 since
# Flinders Park
# Sacred Heart
# Henley

And what we are experiencing now is the almighty PNU party central of many recent years now shrinking away to become another div 7 victim, their participation rate would also certainly NOW be on the decline . Unley is coming for them too just cant see it yet

Falcon boys i feel your pain brothers youll be outta there soon. Lets hope

Where are the stats to back this up champ ?

Know plenty of people playing C grade at PNU & they're doing what they can to get better. From what I've heard they are also happy with the player progression coming from the C grade to the B grade as a result of higher quality oppositions they are facing.
PNU is certainly still party central, especially those running around in the C & D grade.

they both said champ but which champ do they mean??

the good one or the bad one?? ;)
by zedman
Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AFL Yarra Ranges Senior Football Ingle Farm Gannell, Steven Approved 2016-06-20 2016-06-20
by zedman
Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division II 2016

3,507 of 25,764

Inner Sanctum
DEF BY Jims TigerRoos

ZedForce
DEF Duromine Dependent

Professor Crow
DEF BY Jays Jocks

DaisysDuds
DEF Whyalla Cateseats

Ingle Farm Felons
DEF Brown Boys

Such Is Fyfe
DEF Dutchys Dodos

Moneybrawl
DEF BY wiggbros

Waffle Stompers
DEF BY Mediocre at Best

Brodlach Bombers
DEF BY Spud Factory FC
by zedman
Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

there is a lot of mutual respect between both clubs coman for obvious reasons..we had a good day out but we are well aware how flat and ordinary we were the week before and we must be more consistent..huge game with blackfriars this week as we rate them highly and know the quality they bring to the table..
by zedman
Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 yellow cards issued by the same ump who had his mate shaking his head...the 2 in the one incident you speak of Zedman were apparently told that they'd done nothing wrong that he just wanted to 'calm things down', even one of your players (credit to him) said to the ump that one of the guys wasn't even involved '...almost as good as receiving a free kick a couple of weeks ago because the umpire was lied to by an opposition player (where does that appear in the rule book?)...and they have no influence?? Hmmmm but credit all the same, you guys took your chances.

stunning use of the yellow cards..very officious and a bit over the top..free kick count 45-22 BOS's way was also a curious stat we thought..

did we tackle that badly all day?..must have eh!? :shock:
by zedman
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Scores and league rank when you can lads. BTW Zed, nice work last week. I think you topped the Hogg. What was your rank for the round?

regards,

REB

17th mate..130 off the winner..forgot to do all my trades this week and gave a lot back!

3,595 of 25,804

Inner Sanctum
DEF ZedForce

Professor Crow
DEF Jims TigerRoos

DaisysDuds
DEF Duromine Dependent

Ingle Farm Felons
DEF BY Jays Jocks

Such Is Fyfe
DEF Whyalla Cateseats

Moneybrawl
DEF Brown Boys

Waffle Stompers
DEF Dutchys Dodos

Brodlach Bombers
DEF wiggbros

Spud Factory FC
DEF BY Mediocre at Best
by zedman
Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Clubs for 2017

Demon Juke wrote:When all the SAFA Clubs came into SAAFL they all started down in the bottom Divisions and then worked there way into the division they should be in. ( even if meant winning a few fags on the way)

want to buy an "L" demon juke? ;)
by zedman
Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3,506 of 25,804

Inner Sanctum
DEF Professor Crow

DaisysDuds
DEF BY ZedForce

Ingle Farm Felons
DEF BY Jims TigerRoos

Such Is Fyfe
DEF BY Duromine Dependent

Moneybrawl
DEF Jays Jocks

Waffle Stompers
DEF Whyalla Cateseats

Brodlach Bombers
DEF Brown Boys

Spud Factory FC
DEF Dutchys Dodos

Mediocre at Best
DEF wiggbros
by zedman
Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Generation IDGAF 2.0

i have heard every excuse under the sun..many times..its just the way it is now..you either go insane with frustration or you sigh and get on with it..its the same everywhere..in saying that i do think its also about respect for your club, teammates and coaches..you either have it your dont..karma/footy gods sort it out sooner or later in some form..this week with a list of unavailables as long as my arm we did get 54 out on the track last night so im happy for small blessings..late june/july is always the nastiest period of the year for filling teams with players..
by zedman
Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This just released to clubs from the pen of the CEO: (see attachment)

awful imo..our leagues historical promotion/relegation system is changed in 3 divisions so 2 SFL clubs can come in..non member clubs getting preference over member clubs..they should have to wait until natural openings occur.. :shock:

MVPC will almost be a local derby compared to some of the travel Locks do!

been a bit better this year for travel dutchy!..we have to get into div 4 before we can play them and the chances of that just got cut by 50% if we were lucky enough to even make the GF..
by zedman
Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This just released to clubs from the pen of the CEO: (see attachment)

awful imo..our leagues historical promotion/relegation system is changed in 3 divisions so 2 SFL clubs can come in..non member clubs getting preference over member clubs..they should have to wait until natural openings occur.. :shock:
by zedman
Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I can understand that if you're a club in D4/D5/D6 who this could potentially affect your nose would be a little out of joint.

On the other hand, the introduction of two strong clubs into the League, will, after getting over the anomaly of their introduction, be for the benefit of the League as a whole.

one of the potential new clubs left the league to seek glory elsewhere..like edwardstown did..now they get welcomed back with the red carpet laid out and long serving loyal member clubs get shafted! /rant_over
by zedman
Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I dont get it. :oops:

the oval is shaped like a pasty FC!

marbles: thanks for the heads up buddy!

jo: yes its one year..and if someone else comes in for 2018 and for 2019...it will just be one year..for 3 years..
by zedman
Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

I reckon this happened at Lockleys a few years back too.

JC in 2010 or 2011 i think..

except i think the difference was that they weren't being relegated that year either (ulness it was 2011 and then they did, I reckon it was 2010)

nah..it was relegation..they played in the GF in 2010..went to div 5 in 2011..lost players and were getting relegated back down..then they had "chicken" for 2012/13 and bradford in 2014..
by zedman
Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At The Lodge get the Fat Boy Special - Kransky, Steak, Snag, Egg, Bacon & Onion in a Roll $9
This was possibly the greatest thing I've eaten at a footy game EVER!! Worth every cent.. the only issue I had was trying to work out how I would fit it in my big mouth - turned out not to be a problem :D :D

Glad I don't play for Brahma Lodge - I would be twice the size after a season smashing into those every week!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljwfe3rGAa1qimajuo1_250.gif

i heard you ate two of them zartan?
by zedman
Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Win the GF and you will get promoted!!!

Div 4 GF teams since 2013 reads like this.
2013 - Plympton 1st promoted to Div 3, Brahma Lodge 2nd and elected to be dropped to A5 and went winless.
2014 - GG 1st promoted to Div 3, Salisbury West 2nd and elected to be dropped to A7 and won 5 games
2015 - Kilburn 1st promoted to Div 3, Salisbury 2nd and elected to stay in Div 4 and still a chance to challenge for a flag.

The runners up have made their own call for the past 3 years so the only difference this year is that the SAAFL has made the call for them. the SAAFL should not get that call. There should not be different rules for different divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the SAAFL clubs made the call. 90% of the clubs voted yes

thats because 90% of the clubs arent affected by it this year..do the maths..
by zedman
Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As opposed to allowing the SFL clubs into div 7 and having years of uneven competitions until they reach their respective rightful divisions?

Cant please every one Zed. But what would you know, you only coach an A grade side not run the football club hey Old Farmer? So steady on a bit Old Farmer, your mob are likely to host an elimination final next week, possibly against Trinity, so step down off that high horse mate

correct HT..i know nothing! :)

except this..there is an opening in div 4..one club comes in and fills it..the other has to wait until the situation arises again which could happen very quickly..fixed.. :)
by zedman
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

im sure all the teams in div 6 will be rapt if WCFC lose the GF and they get to have their asses handed to them for another 18 rounds in 2017..this affects many clubs not just the losing finalists and its the same in div 5 and div 4..but hey..its all about the SFL clubs.. :roll:
by zedman
Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Division 6 Tipping

thanks for doing the tips this year zartan..i will spend the rest of the day basking in the glory.. 8)
by zedman
Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Still trying to get my head around it.. but since Pulteney are expected to be relegated, and given the two clubs to enter - if they did merge, wouldn't it mean only the premier still goes up from D6, but Mitchell Park would be spared relegation?

Elizabeth down, D6 premier up..
Adel Luth down, D7 premier up

http://i.imgur.com/O6mEPaK.gif
by zedman
Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rik E Boy wrote:Browny and Dutchy? Congratulations to Mediocre at Best and Jays Jocks who have been promoted to Division I next year.

regards,

REB

browny 2279
dutchy 1559
by zedman
Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Smithfield were hotter than a Kunis/Portman Black Swan sex scene. Everything they touched turned to gold. Gollan was unreal in his pocket, so clever - Lockleys didn't have anyone nimble and smart enough back there to cover him. Voyzey did OK on Webber considering the supply and Webber's ability. Garner was well held - surprised to see him in the best - but the tagging rotations on him meant Cook went boonta.

Smithfield were so much more physically imposing as well. Just a massive side. Pretty unfit though! Needed hefty rotations all day to keep the pedal down. Might get exposed on a really hot day ...

spot on morell..red hot was how i described it..that sort of form wont see anybody defeating them this week..no way garner was in the best 5 though..cook and stewart were the best mids on the ground..sadly our boys made error after error under pressure and produced our worst quarter of footy in 2 years..the fightback took us to 13 points down with 9-10 minutes left but it wasnt to be as we continued to turn it over..full credit to the opposition..i had some worries that they had improved greatly since we played them last over 2 months before..you dont produce big leads twice against a top team like BOS without having some real momentum starting to bubble up..

we wasted an opportunity saturday and the week before but the year itself was a consolidating one so in that regard it was a pass mark and whilst disappointed right now, we will regroup..we look forward to pushing a bit extra to take another step in 2017 and meeting up to 5 new clubs in div 5..

congrats to smithfield..what they have done in the last 3 years is quite remarkable and i have witnessed it first hand..i think they will get the win saturday in a game which will highlight the ultra defence of the hounds versus the ultra attack of the panthers..a hot day could be telling for the panthers but if the hounds cant keep up the running with their flood game style it could open up very quickly and turn ugly for them..they will be fresh and fit from playing only 1 game in 4 weeks though..ashby coming back in would be huge..sfc by 30-40..

oldman: see you at 12.15 saturday? :)

pulteney are the undisputed favorites in the reserves..our boys have been very honest and delivered an effort the last 3 weeks based on blue collar values and just working hard at the basics..they will give it all saturday but are losing players to serious injury every week and we are running out of qualified players!..they know they are up against it but have belief..lfc by 3 points? [-o< :)
by zedman
Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It's his 2nd, his first was with Flinders Park back in 2013

correct FC..a very worthy winner..

want to wish the div 5 grand finalists tomorrow the best of luck..as bloodhound said, they were the form teams of the division when it mattered..should be perfect conditions..i think the panthers win if they bring last weeks energy..the only doubt i have is their lack of a genuine tap ruckman..but if their midfielders are able to nullify the hectorville mids at the stoppages and win the contested ball then they will be well on the way to winning..

mighty hounds: heard about your serious injury..hope you are recovering well..hang in there..
by zedman
Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prison Release Umpires

i think we had one in our rd 18 game at hectorville..although i didnt know of the program at the time i was curious as to who the "new" umpire was as i had never seen him before..he told me he was from a league in pt augusta and that the saafl had invited him and some others to help umpire games in adelaide..did a good job..smiled a lot..and nobody got stabbed! :roll:
by zedman
Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prison Release Umpires

Just for the record. NO prison release umpires are appointed for field umpiring duties.

so who was the guy i spoke to i wonder?..something else?

I'd say the answer is......yes....

He was from Port Augusta, he told you that Zedman ;)

starting to doubt it even happened now! :)

It was also a bit strange because as the A grade ump, he was there 1 hour before the B grade game started, that's rare.
by zedman
Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty hounds wrote:
Q. wrote:
marbles wrote:Last club to win premierships in all club grades? :D

The once mighty Henley

Flinders Park 2011

phos 2015 - A,B and C

goodwood saints 2014 - A, B, C and U/18s
by zedman
Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

morell wrote:And for the fifteenth ******* time - this isn't Mitchell Park's agenda - its not even on our guys radars. They could not care less. This. Doesn't. Affect. Mitchell. Park.

by zedman
Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |