Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Is that Former Central District Daniel Schell?
No Daniel has been a player at SW for a long time he then coached there B grade for 2 seasons before going and playing at eliz last season. Very good footy brain will be a very good senior coach, well done Ingle farm in giving this guy a chance will do well for the club. .

Just speaking to club officials, it sounds like a really good appointment. Looking forward to having Daniel lead the club to another successful season.
by X Runna
Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rumour has it Daniel schell new coach of ingle farm will be very good for the club great stuff real good bloke..
by Robran
Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dee man wrote:on a side note Smithfield had the chance to appoint him last season but past up...............................

Probably worked out better for him in hindsight - no offence Smithfield - but if they had the same dramas with him at the helm probably would've ended his coaching career before it started
by Phantom Gossiper
Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

I had netball. Shock horror.

Will have it plenty more before the end of season. Which means I have plenty more reserves games to come.

News break over.
by OKC!
Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A grade squad fully accountanted for at training tonight and Paul Cree was a clear stand out.

Well done Paul. ;)
by carey
Tue May 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Don't be fooled IF have always had the Smarts if ya know what I mean.. ;)
by old fullback
Sat May 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your all f**ked anyway Para Hills over rated front runners who have a dozen at least that think there better than what they are, Adel Luth waiting in 2 weeks with penis in hand and will win, mark my words.

Won't matter Mitchell Park are over rated, Adel Luth go alright but TTG 'B' grade going like dog Shit, I bet they're 'C' get real busy come business end. You all mock Morell but St Paul's do celebrate a chook raffle better than most.

I'm not Zartan,Z,Arch or other bull shit posters who have love in's and think this forum is an AFL media conference, Newsflash lads it ain't!

@facts.
by carey
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

100% Hughesy's fault, making me post after midnight.
by carey
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:100% Hughesy's fault, making me post after midnight.

Peer pressure.. thought you were better than that pal :lol:
by The Bedge
Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Bulldogs to Div5, Elizabeth kicked the first 3 goals of the game and I thought the boys would be in for a long day, hit back to lead at qtr time and were never headed..
by old fullback
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |