Search found more than 1581 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

LaughingKookaburra wrote:What's happened to Burgo?

Pulled the pin to have more time with the family. Hopefully we can convince him to play Ressies and go one better than R/U in the association medal.
by Q.
Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

Hastings is a giant spud
by Q.
Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Sitting on the couch in my jocks and eating ice-cream out of the tub.
by Q.
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

I once booked us into a hotel as group of 'horse racing enthusiasts' :D
by Q.
Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fixtures 2015

Jim05 wrote:Hearing we are playing the Crows at Etihad in the last round

That will be a Sunday game ;)
by Q.
Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Can't stop laughing at this gif

by Q.
Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

wristwatcher wrote:Needs some tips on Bux show entertainment. Looking for some titty waitresses. Any suggestions or company names.....or chicks phone numbers :lol:

Risque Entertainment have always been good to me.
by Q.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

BFG wrote:only 4 trips north this year. lack of bus trip out to Trinity is disappointing though :(

sorry, who are you and where have you been for a year
by Q.
Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Cup - A la FA Cup - Possible or not?

$1000 rego... Modest?
by Q.
Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Three days after having 3 wisdom teeth removed I'm swollen like nobody's business. Getting called Quagmire hy family and friends. Got the whole week written off as sick leave and while living on Nurofen and Forte I can't see myself making the most of having Cup Day AND the day after off.

Shit. :twisted:

Take advantage of being on painkillers, therefore requiring far less alcohol to get shitfaced.
by Q.
Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pakis v Aussies

locky801 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
dedja wrote:the end is here ... congratulations Pakistan, well played.

I reckon the cheating aussies were up to their match fixing ways again.

thought i posted some crap but that takes the cake, quite simply Aussies were not up to it :roll:

i think LM was being facetious
by Q.
Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well it looks like the SPOS thing is up and running according to their FB site.

Good time for the Lakes to change their official mascot to the mozzie, like I suggested when they first moved ;)

Plus, it sounds catchier 8)

In all seriousness though, is there any word on how this will affect the Lakes, if at all?

I'd say Greenies and the Farmers could possibly be impacted too.

We really need another club in our area like a hole in the head.

Its up to SAAFL HQ to maintain the club numbers, not sure how they can bring a new club in when there are several clubs struggling to field teams

Make your club a better place to be at, rather than whinge about people leaving (not specifically directed at your club Suri)
by Q.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, sometimes you gotta look after #1. This is one of those times.
by Q.
Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T
by Q.
Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pseudos coffee pseudo's (see what I did there)

Next time go in as 'Rudiger'.

Then, when your name gets called out, get your wife to say "His name's not Rudiger".

You'd have me in stitches.
by Q.
Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

WHATS UP wrote:I have just joined CLGFC and am looking forward to the 2015 season under the new coaching staff. I think the club rooms and facilities are excellent what are the other clubs like.

The other clubs are cheerleaderless
by Q.
Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So, what's the conclusion?
by Q.
Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of season movements. FA, trades, bullshit etc.

That was the point Eddie was making - someone takes from the Pies, we have to replace them. Not a cry , he just has the opportunity/gumption to raise an issue that affects all clubs. If Eddie's 'crying' gets someone at the AFL to do something that helps all the clubs, it's a good result.
Just like Sunday night footy. Eddie was accused of crying over that situation, but all the clubs/supporters benefited as there are now no more Sunday night games.
all he does.. good old double standard Ed...

At least he got COLA dumped
by Q.
Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

HH3 wrote:
Q. wrote:Crab Shack. Decent fried chicken, cold beers, wicked decor and quality skirt everywhere.

Where is it? I can't find it on the Google.

Do they serve crab?

It's where Little Miss Mexico was, next to the Cranka.

Yes, they serve crab.

Yes, a couple of the women looked like they might have crabs.
by Q.
Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

******* crossfitters
by Q.
Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

******* lol, just saw this posted elsewhere:

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/47/45/7ab9a475a5d23dbbc04702b41df5a8e9.jpg

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/10/23/68518d269b37e229d74276f6fde3ff87.jpg

http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/94/14/0739302bbacfc26104e8b5b1fe3c8b89.jpg
by Q.
Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

swingman wrote:
Cash 123 wrote:Payneham to be a force in div 1 in 2015. Cant go anywhere without hearing positive news about the falcons

So PNU have picked up a North player, Stuart players possibly a few Norwood players and possibly a few centrals players.

And Leon Davis.

And Alan Didak.
by Q.
Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look Good In Leather wrote:Sounds like you need to adopt a grading system like in social basketball. Play a few games and then allocate into divisions. Would solve all your issues.

by Q.
Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

bennymacca wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Perhaps we should send some subs out....

Well at least he has announced they will be built in Australia now (not that anything else was ever happening)

Abbott, putting a wrecking ball to consumer and investor confidence.
by Q.
Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The_Informer wrote:
adr107 wrote:HDFC had their 'meet the coaches' night last night. Good night for a cold beer, dinner and to hear from our new coaching staff about the plan for 2015. Great night. Really looking forward to Jan 6...

AR did you name your new 10 grand sponsor Pal?

Outstanding Garden Maintenance
by Q.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HDFC had their 'meet the coaches' night last night. Good night for a cold beer, dinner and to hear from our new coaching staff about the plan for 2015. Great night. Really looking forward to Jan 6...

AR did you name your new 10 grand sponsor Pal?
Well there's one new midfielder ;)

Nope, that's my back pay.
by Q.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

another off my tree question, but how would houghtons recruiting campaign go if their training sessions were held in metropolitan adelaide rather than asking new players to drive home down mount everest at 8pm at night

if a central accessible location was established for training would the club be more appealing to new players, removing the factor of travelling through mountain goat country landscapes just to get to the ground over & over every week?

It take like 3 mins to get to the TTG pub. 5 mins to get to TTGFC or HVFC.

And you know what, it's accessible by road! You can even drive your car there. Don't even need a 4WD.
by Q.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bands coming to Adelaide

Frenzal Rhomb and NOFX tonight :twisted::twisted::twisted:
by Q.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
HH3 wrote:
Johno6 wrote:haha, what did I do now?

twitter cures so much boredom for me

how the **** aren't I on your twitter?

Yesterday we came to the conclusion you are the same person.. :D

by Q.
Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Point is, why should other clubs miss out at all?

It just seem so inconsequential to miss out on a Reserves game, that it's hardly worth complaining about. Some people just want something to complain about I guess.
by Q.
Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The_Informer wrote:Good work Q, lucky club to have him on board.

Didn't he dominate the forward lines for you blokes a couple of games last season.

Everytime he kicked a goal, it was the loudest I've ever heard the crowd cheer at Houghton. That man is a cult hero.

I was joking about the sponsorship btw ;)
by Q.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Saffers - One day Series

Wow! Wade sensationally given out by the most awkward moment on review technology. Disgraceful access by channel 9, just made the umpire sound like a twat. Since when have the ribs been part of the bat?!? Not out everyday day of the week, and definitely no conclusive hand nick. That 3rd umpire has to go. Took to long to make the wrong decision. Nigel Long...remember that name.

not sure if srs

there was a clear hotspot on the glove
by Q.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

carey wrote:What is wrong with the youth of today?

Shit parents
by Q.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lol at Johnson giving Warner the stink eye
by Q.
Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Steve Smith is a wizard.
by Q.
Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

seeing the footage this morning of the old bloke getting king hit by a low life scum. Makes my blood boil

I fantasised about all the things I could get away with doing to those two if I caught them in the act. I bet I could have kicked the walking stick two feet up that bitch's kunt and nobody would complain.
by Q.
Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

I think it would be too early to predict where each club will finish. It's still 2014 and they're is plenty of time for clearances and retirements. You'd think that if you had to go by 2014 results that West Croydon and Fitzroy will be up there as early contenders. But you also have to be weary of teams coming down from Div 5 and coming up from Div 7 (As long as they can recruit well and add to their list).
With all the gossip and innuendos about BL and the money they have to throw around. If that is all true then they to will be up there to win the flag. But dont count out Trinity, Lockleys and Central United (they are possibly quite dangerous at home).
Im not sure about the ins and outs (as it is still very early for clearances) for Ingle Farm and Mawsons. But have heard whispers of players leaving.
If I had to make a choice on my tip to win, it would go to West Croydon and I reckon Smithfield will take up the wooden spoon. But like I said I havent seen or heard of clearances to clubs as of yet.
Mate if your tip is for Smithfield to be wooden spoon wow that's a bit to far I'm sure a few more players will come along and seems they smashed every team last year I'm sure if a few more players at to the list then top 4 is we're they will be

Sounds like smithfield are on the up and up which puts pressure on my club to keep moving up because Smithfield are an utter disgrace and belong in the C Grade divisions.

Did you even play/watch them this year?
by Q.
Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HH3 wrote:I hope my bucks show is gonna be a kindle book club party

Embrace the day my friend. I quite enjoyed looking as sexy as I did:

http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=35451&p=1474959&hilit=tinypic#p1474959
by Q.
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mine im gonna have a dummy one, where we have sandwiches and lemonades next to a lake, feeding the ducks. Take heaps of photos. Put them all over facebook.

THEN get a privatey stripper and go primal. No pics. Never happened.

SANDWICHES & LEMONADE!!!1!

http://i43.tinypic.com/1ekk5x.jpg
by Q.
Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Garden work required

I'll do it for $1.45/Min and waive the callout fee if you show me how to prune roses.
by Q.
Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Id imagine that the central core group of players that they would be trying to recruit would be either the current Year 12's or blokes who have just recently left school. I dont think too many players that have or are still playing at Mawson Lakes will go back there to play.

Roughly how many actual old scholars play at Mawson Lakes now?
by Q.
Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 things you don't want to see in 2015

1. Dayne Beams tearing us a new arsehole
2. Another Pie doing his ACL
3. Players getting suspended for accidentally clashing heads
4. Chad Wingard touching his hair
5. Basil Zempilas' face
by Q.
Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Milly wrote:SPOS FC had 14 out on the track Monday night

That's 14 more than we had on Monday night :lol:
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NSW vs SA at SCG

10 years ago these pics/video wouldnt have been seen. Its purely the nature of the beast today with technology, everyone wants to know everything, straight away. The majority dont care if the info is filtered, they just want whatever info they can get, no matter the sources credability. Rightly or wrongly of course....
Society has changed, privacy and human rights aren't placed on high priority anymore.
News sells, getting the closest picture, the breaking story is all that matters nowadays.

I don't watch the news at all, it has been comforting reading through the incident related posts on here though since the accident as I gain insight from the posters that I value for credible information.

My friends and I had this conversation a while ago when that lad holding the severed head was splashed on the front page, and I argued sometimes we should be shocked and outraged about the images we see, even if it is distressing for family, because that is usually what makes governments do something about it.

I don't think that applies here though, so to stay on topic I really hope he has stabilised

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion"
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:I did ask - no reply yet.

I was just told that Portland are paying Kilburn to take him back.
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I saw Joe Leck at Yamaha yesterday, but he was with a customer and I didn't have the chance to ask him if he was playing again.

I may also have been a little embarrassed. I took my quad bike in to get fixed... Turns out it was just low on petrol.
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Actually, the credit should go to those contracted players who were happy to take a cut.

Or did you think the club was paying to much to some players and not getting your value back on what you are paying them.

No bud. I and the rest of the exec were rapt with the performance of all those players, in particular their commitment to training and club functions. Exactly what you want really.

I'm 100% in control of the contract negotiations this year and the decision to cut back a little was mine, and had nothing to do with player performance.
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nope. Definitely got the Poms at numero uno. Though if they keep capitulating to 5-0 whitewashes I might have to like them.
by Q.
Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FFS all credit goes to his genetics you clowns

;)
by Q.
Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |