Search found 174 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

turned into a bullshit page!!! Well done to the winners on the weekend, if Hummocks can hold onto the core of that group with a couple more they will be right up there next year, had to laugh at the gate watching security, take booze from a car(the idiot should know by now not too bring it) and put it into his, good way to save money Ha Ha , should be a cracker day at Longies on Saturday, going to be a warm day, always good for a decent feed,

What about the security on the exit gate getting cold so they decided to light a fire! Only problem for them was that it was blowing smoke all over the Netball courts and they soon got told to put the fire out! :shock:
by Mythical Creature
Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you're coming in tomorrow, we'll have the large main entry open from the Whitwarta Road, so don't drive past it as you would on a normal match.
I think we'll have signs up.

I'll be on the BBQ at 8am and the grandstand bar from 11am, so hit me up for a cheap beer. ;)

Should use that gate all the time. Much easier for me to find a park with the Whitwarta Rd entrance. :D
by Mythical Creature
Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to Virginia to win the double. Best side all year in both grades.

Highlight of the day was sitting next to Robbo's Grandma for most of the match. One of the best supporters you will ever see, loud, passionate and not one bit abusive. Just "GO RAMS" every 5 seconds, followed by "good boy Bradley" which was fairly often given how much of the pill he had. :D

How good was the atmosphere with the team songs being played as the teams ran out for all grades. Well done on the league getting the songs recorded and well done to Balak for playing them and timing it perfectly. Added to a pretty decent day of footy.
by Mythical Creature
Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why not make it 16 or 17 game season and have a top 5 finals series?
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What is the chances of the Board (who have been appointed as the working party) accepting Angle Vale into the league and then the clubs overturning that decision at the AGM? If Angle Vale are preliminary accepted by the board (which I think they will be) and a club moves a motion to overturn this decision I think the resulting vote could be line ball. Interesting times.
Is the general feel that the clubs don't want us ???

One advantage to AV coming in, provided that you stay there norm is there should be no excuses for you not to deliver that carton of beer that you still owe me from about 5 years ago. :D
by Mythical Creature
Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We had our annual Heath Pym awards on Friday night,

Heath was generous enough to let Adrian Mills win the Runner up trophy.

7 in a row for the second best Pym to play the game. 5 more needed to beat his old man (Shagga didn't win them all in a row though).
by Mythical Creature
Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trades/Drafts (Nov & PSD/Rookie) - 2015

MW wrote:From an outsider looking in, what more do you get out of Lobbe than you don't get from Minson?

Not much apart from an extra 7-8 years of footy.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it in the Constitution that you can rescind your vote and change your mind the next morning? If it is fair enough, if not what sort of "cooling off" period do you have on votes. It may very well be legitimate and not dodgy but shit it does look dodgy as hell.

The way i understand it delegates vote on behalf of their members. For a club to decide which way to vote you hold a meeting to get the consensus of the members and delegates vote accordingly even if its different to their personal opinion. To change your vote overnight just shows how bad some clubs are run and its just 1 or 2 people making their minds up on the fly.

People can understand if votes go against them and the process is fair, however if its not in the Constitution to change your vote then it appears to be unfair and more people will be annoyed now than after the original decision.
by Mythical Creature
Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it in the Constitution that you can rescind your vote and change your mind the next morning? If it is fair enough, if not what sort of "cooling off" period do you have on votes. It may very well be legitimate and not dodgy but shit it does look dodgy as hell.

The way i understand it delegates vote on behalf of their members. For a club to decide which way to vote you hold a meeting to get the consensus of the members and delegates vote accordingly even if its different to their personal opinion. To change your vote overnight just shows how bad some clubs are run and its just 1 or 2 people making their minds up on the fly.

People can understand if votes go against them and the process is fair, however if its not in the Constitution to change your vote then it appears to be unfair and more people will be annoyed now than after the original decision.
Seems some clubs need lessons on Corporate Governance......

Exactly. Add directors to those lessons. Very scary position to put yourself into going outside the book. Not somewhere i would wanna be
by Mythical Creature
Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

magpieeagle wrote:
hairy cat wrote:Sorry to change the subject but the pies are the sleepers and one big thing
hasn't been mentioned Angus Bruggemann is he back local or still in town?

Bruggemann/Wilson/Wildbore all will be back in 2016

Where is the dislike button. Lol

Is harris staying at mallala?
by Mythical Creature
Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kreig to be a player/coach at the Tigers and has brought some players with him. Can you confirm mythical creature?

I met Matt at meet the coach night on Friday night. Said he intends to try and play, however he hasn't played for 3 or 4 years so I wouldn't be expecting much.
As for players, I have no idea, but as with every club in every season I would expect some players to be coming in and some players to be going out. Probably find out for sure in March / April when we start playing.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clearances

Club B can't do shit. Contracts are only valid once the clearance is approved. This is why clubs should never do sign on bonuses.

Also, I agree clearances should open in October or November so that this sort of thing doesn't happen, or at least club B has more control.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

The little lad had a dentist appointment in Greenhill Road yesterday arvo, so on the way back we stopped at The Parade and went for a walk to find somewhere to have some tea. We settled on Café Bongiorno which looked familiar so I may have eaten there several years ago.

I ordered a large BBQ chicken pizza, Mrs a Parmi and we got 1 kids bolognaise to share between both kids (3 & 1) plus 4 pieces of garlic bread. Also ordered 1 Super Dry, 1 Pear Cider and 2 Apple Juices. Total came to around $86, and with my Citibank Signature credit card I paid $86.

The Parmi was huge and the wife loved it. Generous serve of chips (under the snitty) and a bowl of salad, she didn't eat it all but was pretty happy.
The kids spag bog was mostly over the floor, however what they did eat filled them up. I had a mouthful and thought the sauce tasted a little like tinned tomato soup so its little wonder more didn't end up on the floor.
My pizza was massive, full of big chunks of chicken and crispy bacon, right amount of BBQ sauce. Was quite tasty although due to the amount of topping (not a bad thing) the squares in the middle were a bit soggy. I only ate half of it, so I took it home and ate the other half at lunch today. (always a plus)

As for a score, obviously its above a fasta past and café primo despite having similar menus so I would mark it a comfortable 7 out of 10. Maybe 7.5 if I include the fact it doubled for lunch today.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OnSong wrote:There is a way.

How do I dislike this?
by Mythical Creature
Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

This is just ****** up
by Mythical Creature
Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Showing one of the older guys here some of Blink 182's bonus tracks.

They included -

F**k a dog
Mothers Day
When you f**ked Grandpa.

Blew his mind. :lol:

From memory Mum wasn't impressed either, since I was 13 when Take Off Your Pants And Jacket came out.

It'd be nice to have a blow job..................................from your Mum!!!
by Mythical Creature
Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to everyone who was involved or supported the Blazaid event at Long Plains on Sunday. Got a message to say the number raised for charity is in the six figures :shock: Absolutely amazing effort.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

Liam Jurrah is out of jail and wants to get back into footy. Would any of the SANFL clubs look at recruiting him or is there more chance of him playing for the NT Thunder?
by Mythical Creature
Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Both Walkers, Whisky and Justin off to South Clare, with the possibility of one more Pecker joining them.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

What compensation does Essendon have to pay to effected clubs?

Probably expect the same compensation as what SANFL clubs give to country and ammo clubs when their best players try to make it at "league level". Just be happy for the player to get an opportunity to play at a higher level and hope they come back when they are finished.
by Mythical Creature
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

My lil fella starting Kindy this morning and basically telling us to piss off as soon as he got there.

Felt sorry for the parents that were dealing with kids latching onto them and crying

My little man started kindy today too. Thought I'd do the right thing and come to work late so I could help drop him off. As soon as he walks into the room he said "bye Dad, see you tonight". I turned around and left.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

Why would clubs come out in the open and say they are going to "carry on as they please" at a public meeting or in general chit chat? Wouldn't you be keeping your mouths shut? If it were true this is what's happening it might not happen straight away, but one day it will catch up with them. Sorry I just find it hard to believe a club who is smart and organised enough to raise such funds for footy can then be stupid enough to put a target on their own back.
Probably because oyster is full of shit.
by Mythical Creature
Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Swamp Donkey wrote:It was dumb and deserved a suspension. His opponent wasn't seriously injured...... well his mouth was certainly functioning pretty well when he came off the ground. :D Two weeks is adequate - move on.

Interesting. :?
by Mythical Creature
Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So far this year, we have had a water boy from balak suspended, boundary umpire from Two Wells helping out a player in a fight, runner from Virginia in a scrap (breaking up), and a parent from Angle Vale throwing punches at the opposition after his son was sent off for fighting on the weekend. :shock:

About time some decent penalties start coming down on non-players for getting involved. None of the above examples should even be touching a player. The league in the past has handed out some heavy fines to some clubs for discretions less (certainly in a physical sense) than this. Maybe some $1-2k club fines might start weeding some of this out. Just an idea.
by Mythical Creature
Mon May 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Social Betting Syndicate

We have a footy trip syndicate going. $10 each per week and 21 of us contributing. 2 lads each week get 1 $45 bet each, and we do 3 $5 multis of 7 legs each week, meaning we bank half and bet half. We all submit 1 tip for the week which gets added into 1 of the multis. At this stage we are in front of what we have contributed so all going well.
by Mythical Creature
Fri May 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not that I don't agree with the Williams ruling, someone moving into the vicinity of Long Plains wouldn't happen often, just think there's an inconsistency there.

The thriving metropolis of Avon / Kallora is turning into quite a fertile recruiting zone :shock:

Les Pearson was classed as a 0 pointer when he moved into the district, so I wouldn't say its inconsistent at all.

Jamie is still classed as a 3 point player and is listed as such on the team sheets.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Surely its time to move on.
Anyway well done to wilms for breaking the club record for balak last week.
Marty Pym tomorrow plays his 300th for the tigers. Not 1 game of b grade in that 300 and is still the first backman picked each week. Poor bloke has only got 250 odd games to go to break his old mans club record. :lol:
by Mythical Creature
Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Headed out to the tower on the weekend to watch the great Mark Pym play his 300th game ,what a legend. Congrats Marty a true champion of the club. What a let down the umpiring was . Still has not changed , complete muppets in my view , especially when the taller ruled a sliding free kick . Terrible . That rule does not even apply in the APFL I'm told. As usual they are not held to account and can do whatever they want depending on what mood they are in. United a little disappointing as well could not go on with a 19 point lead at 3/4 time , very sad for Marty .

Was very frustrating. Made worse by the other umpire saying to 1 of our players at the time that the rule doesn't exist in our league. Should have over ruled it on the spot if that's the case. You can't just make rules up. Plus the slide was actually because he dived head first and got 2 hands to the footy before the Hummocks player arrived to the contest. The taller umpire you referred to just simply is not up to standard, hasn't been for a long time, but you could say that about some players too, so I probably shouldn't complain. Ha.
It is not the reason we lost the game, in fact Hummocks won it by playing much better football than us particularly in the first 5 minutes and the last quarter, but a couple of dicey decisions that resulted in goals certainly helped build their momentum which we couldn't stop. Players make mistakes as well, but it would be nice if an ump just came up after the game and said "sorry lads I got that particular one wrong" but I doubt that will ever happen.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Both play inside contested ball, it's where clangers are more likely to happen when under pressure.

On the run Eberts skills this year have been better than Wines have, easily.
You'd know more than I, I haven't been watching a great deal of footy lately.

I wouldn't be watching much footy either in your position. Batting well McQueen. =D>
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

I wouldn't be watching much footy either in your position. Batting well McQueen. =D>

Ha, someone said to me the other day that they thought I was a bit out of my league, I said "Are you for real? We're not even in the same sport".

I'll gladly take the win and put up with having to look at her LOL.

You're in the same sport, just. You're a solid reserves footballer for Angle Vale. She's a brownlow chance in the AFL.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mercer deal done is what I heard yesterday in the Wheatsheaf Hotel. Also Hermy also throwing around a name of a recently delisted AFL player..........

John Butcher?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Saying that, I thought AV would've had enough spuds on their list to warrant another one
Well he could bring some meat to go with the so called spuds.

I thought Butcher was going to HAMley.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

I might have this wrong, but I understand it to be using 100watts per hour.
So based on paying $0.30 per Kwatt hour my answer would be $0.03 each hour.
by Mythical Creature
Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard Callum hay has signed at Virginia. Massive recruit if true.
Is this the same guy who got a life ban from the SAAFL?
He was de-registered from SAAFL after the Div 1 GF in 2014 and has played in North Eastern Football Leauge for the past 2 years. According to AFL Clearance page he is at Salisbury North

North Eastern Football League Salisbury North Hay, Callum Approved 2016-11-01 2017-02-23
Cheers mate, so there shouldn't be any problem with him playing in the APFL then?

If he has been playing in another comp with a clean record, you wouldn't think he would have any issues anywhere RooBoy.
As it should be too.
by Mythical Creature
Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Looking for suggestions. Mrs and i have our 10 year wedding anniversary tomorrow. We were going to go to clare after work but due to kids bring sick we are now looking to celebrate next saturday. Mrs wants to go to jamie oliver which is fine but im looming for alternative suggestions to also consider in case there is somewhere exceptional we should be going to. We are both probably classed as reasonably plain eaters if that helps. Cheers.
Maccas
Was thinking after 10 years maybe HJ?
by Mythical Creature
Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Premers :- United :D
Mail medal :- Joel
Leading goal scorer.:- Dallas Hill
Wooden spoon :- Hamley
Most improved team :- taking us out of the equation, Two Wells or Hummocks

Ladder prediction
United
Mallala
Two Wells
Virginia / HWE
Balaklava
Angle Vale
Hamley Bridge
by Mythical Creature
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If its round 2 you could bring a round forward then we are both off a short break. Not giving an advantage to the other teams.
by Mythical Creature
Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What are everyone's thoughts on Angle Vale?

Based on the scoreline from recent matches, particularly from Saturday vs United, it seems they have improved immensely this season. Great to see.
Heard that the umpires were less than impressed with the attitude's of players and spectators down there Saturday with AV this morning enforcing the clubs code of conduct to players/spectators, Maybe MC might know something, but it definitely looks like they are on the improve in all grades just like Virginia are, great for the comp, Hearing trouble over the Hamley way, not much a coach can do without the cattle.

The umpires didn't pay any free kicks against them so not sure why they would be saying they were less than impressed after the game. Bit late then isn't it.
by Mythical Creature
Mon May 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 9 - The real comptroller Atkins

Feenix wrote:2338, im just happy to get back into some decent scoring

Thats mediocre at best.
by Mythical Creature
Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nah mate just stating the facts, just thought it was a requirement that they had netball teams to play in the APFL ;)
Yea it thought it was too. But apparently not.

CFL may have stipulated to the APFL that Angle Vale had to remain
It's not like their senior footy can play anywhere else other than the BLG

They could play in the Amateurs where they always did.

I'm not by any stretch suggesting that this would be a good outcome for the APFL - but given the proximity of AV to the metropolitan area and the huge numbers of people involved with both country & metro forms of AV, it seems ridiculous to suggest that they are unable to form a netball club affiliated with the APFL. If they are not being forced to do so from the powers above then I expect it will always sit in the too hard basket for AV.

It shouldn't even be a vote. Its a condition of them being in that they field at least 5 Netball teams, they were given grace last year where they had 3.
They have failed to meet this condition so there is no decision to be made as far as I'm concerned. Bye bye AV

I'm going to assume though that AV will put up an amendment at this years AGM where they don't need to meet this condition of having Netball teams. Then there might be a decision for clubs of who if any will second it, then who if any will vote in favour of it.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stanley Cricket Association

I think the league wanted Long Plains to drop to B Grade, but Longies wanted to stay up.
What are peoples thoughts on the merger of 2 clubs for A grade but keep B Grade separate. Its ridiculous that its allowed. You're either a club or your not.
by Mythical Creature
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting out of my moon boot yesterday after 10 weeks of confinement just in time for the holidays.
Now just need to really hope I don't do something stupid in the next couple of weeks! :D
by Mythical Creature
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting on the couch yesterday started to watch the cricket (1st ball) when a mate rings and says he has found some cheap tickets online to watch Roger play. We jumped in the car and drove the hour and a half to the airport, booking flights on the way to get the 4pm plane to Melbourne.
Was amazing being there and so glad I went. Managed to get close enough to eyeball the goat afterwards on one of his walks.
Went to the Crown about 3am and won $350 in 1 punt ($10 on #18 on first roulette table I saw), put in pocket and caught taxi to airport to get the 6.00am flight (plus half hours sleep on the window sill) to get to work by 9am.
Crazy day, but well worth it!
by Mythical Creature
Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sitting on the couch yesterday started to watch the cricket (1st ball) when a mate rings and says he has found some cheap tickets online to watch Roger play. We jumped in the car and drove the hour and a half to the airport, booking flights on the way to get the 4pm plane to Melbourne.
Was amazing being there and so glad I went. Managed to get close enough to eyeball the goat afterwards on one of his walks.
Went to the Crown about 3am and won $350 in 1 punt ($10 on #18 on first roulette table I saw), put in pocket and caught taxi to airport to get the 6.00am flight (plus half hours sleep on the window sill) to get to work by 9am.
Crazy day, but well worth it!
Awesome mate, when I seen it on FB I thought you must've been holidaying over there already, great spot, great story.

Whats a holiday? Lol.

Going back through it all last night to work out costs etc, (most was paid on my cc) turns out with everything included, Taxi's, Tea, beer (only drank 2) tickets, flights etc was only $680 each. Take the winnings off that and its a pretty cheap trip for what it was considering the cheapest full price ticket to the game was $440 prior to being sold out.
by Mythical Creature
Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX

Watched a bit of it on TV. First thought was we do this at training weekly albeit without scoring. Play Keep offs in half of the ground for 2 minutes then rotate to defending for 2 minutes or resting. We usually split whatever numbers we have in 3 teams and basically end up on for 4 minutes resting for 2.
Maybe we should try and sell tickets to watch us train too!
by Mythical Creature
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 coaches in 3 years. Turning them over more than Balaklava used to! :D
by Mythical Creature
Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

ROOBOY18 wrote:Anyone see the CMS trial on Saturday?

Yeah I seen them play. Got a few nice recruits who played well, hard to take much from difficult conditions due to the wind but they will be right up there with a chance of a flag.
by Mythical Creature
Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips for the weekend:

United vs Balaklava - Draw. majority of last six games have been decided by less than a kick, so why not have a draw
Mallala vs Two Wells - Mallala by 27, easily the best side last year bar 1 game, will still be very strong despite some losses.
Virginia vs Angle Vale - Virgina by 45, No idea how this will go, Virginia lost a few but the ins are quality especially Stanley (0 points) who will obviously be one of the best players in the comp with his playing history.
Hummocks vs Hamley - Hummocks by 298 points. Buzz Taylor to be association leading goal kicker for the year as Hummocks have the advantage over other clubs of playing Hamley 3 times. He will kick 50 goals in those 3 and have 74 at the end of the season

Rich Charm in Race 8 at Caulfield. Get in now and use your power play and you might be able to get above $3.
by Mythical Creature
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Runde sechs

Lightning McQueen wrote:You left the "L" out

Ha. I looked twice too
by Mythical Creature
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tips for Tomorrow
Balaklava to beat Hummocks by 5 goals - After watching Balak last week they are fit and a very good side. Without seeing Hummocks play, they didn't win by as much as predicted so on that basis Balaklava it is.
Angle Vale to beat Hamley by 15 goals - Just a guess but can't see Hamley winning this
Two Wells to beat Virginia by 8 goals - Predicting to be close at half time before Virginia fade away.

Hawkesbury Race 9 Roman Son - Scheduled to run at 4:20pm. All you paid players ask for your match payments at half time, then watch your money double.
Well, after last week you're certainly pretty handy on the racing tips haha

Just missed the AV margin, but more importantly I hope everyone doubled their money as promised :D
by Mythical Creature
Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Half Back Flanker wrote:Hummocks Watchman will have a gun recruit this upcoming week I’m hearing..............watch this space!!!!

Does his name rhyme with fluke towel? ;)
by Mythical Creature
Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |