Search found 113 matches

Return

Re: Preliminary Final

GMcG wrote:
whybother wrote:But can he win the 2019 Magary Medal? Is he excluded. Stranger things have happened, like a 19th man on field in a PF.

has to play first!

Pretty sure you’ll se big Seb in the country somewhere next season.
by Half Back Flanker
Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redlegsforum.com.au

Maybe it Needs a bit more cash in the back door?
by Half Back Flanker
Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

S Demon wrote:
Bombers4EVA wrote:Who's coaching Walkerville's A grade in 2019?

Wayne Weidemann, isn't it?

Correct.
by Half Back Flanker
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

The governments and SAJC - at differing times - Have continually brought racing in this state down for decades now, hell Im still filthy at Cheltenham being coughed up!

Had always remained a hope that at some stage a white knight would save and restore it, but have given up on that now. It’s just another thing SA lags behind other states in. :(

Cheltenham, Victoria Park both should be still here. Racing in this state is a joke. I still remember in the late 90's when we had a few trotters. We could go to Nyah in country Vic on a Tuesday afternoon and get more money there than a feature race on a Saturday night at Globe Derby. No wonder all the good trainers go east. Unfortunately, racing in this state will continue to decline.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see the problem.
Imagine how good Friday nights at Victoria Park would be ala Mooney Valley
SA has to get away from this nanny state that the Labor Govt created to keep themselves in power by making us all dependent upon them for handouts.
The $3m hasn't killed the industry. Its time for TRSA to come up with a sustainable business plan to resurrect racing in the state. Then, go to the government and ask them to back it.

Couldn't agree more Jimmy Imagine Vic park under lights with a trotting track at the same venue.

SA needs to have a multi purpose venue and bring racing back to the people because the people aren't going to the races.
by Half Back Flanker
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Player movement

JK wrote:Just spoke with someone else who said he’d be at WWT lol so maybe disregard all of that :lol:

have heard its a done deal....will be announced early next week
by Half Back Flanker
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2020

zedman wrote:covid eh? not what i heard and my source is excellent..good luck to him though, did a top job there imo..

All the best JC !! Whatever has transpired, you have done a great job and should be proud.
by Half Back Flanker
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

After 3 years the travel has taken it's toll tbh. Loved my time up there and couldn't thank the club enough, but with work, family etc, you just can't fit it all in. Who know's, I may be heading back to town ;)
by Half Back Flanker
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats HBF.. welcome back to the 'burbs! Sly dog with your cryptic post yesterday. :lol:

Thank mate. Like I said, after 3 years of travel, it certainly got the better of me and the family. Really looking forward to the job at Woody South and being back in town. Will be good to catch up with some old faces like yourself also.
by Half Back Flanker
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

whufc wrote:Champions

Massive congratulations to Stewy and all you lads. Great year and really happy for you all
by Half Back Flanker
Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Who is coaching Kenilworth next season (not a loaded question)?

You'd think same bloke as this year - it would take some kind of special idiot to remove a coach after making 3x GF's.. ;) :D

I just hadn’t heard if Prime was going on.

That's not the word on the street.....
by Half Back Flanker
Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 4

Is Mazzone still playing for Heccies this year? Heard rumours he was playing elsewhere.
Loved watching him play against Gepps last year. Singlehandedly destroyed us every game. We refused to tag him and payed the price.

Gone to Williamstown in the Barossa league.

Willaston or Williamstown ( Barossa Districts??)

Barossa Districts
by Half Back Flanker
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

All the best tomorrow Bedge, you have done a great job at the club. Massive effort by not only yourself, but Payney and everyone involved. 10 years between drinks is a long time and I hope you bring home the silverware. Enjoy it Farmers ❤️
by Half Back Flanker
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

Let's start the rumors mills for 2024 season.

-2023 recruits Radak and Hammond to leave North Clare.......both were very good in their first season in the comp.
-Jakob Thompson to join Blyth....will be very handy if that eventuates

Both Radak and Hammond back to North Clare from what I have heard.

That would be great for the club.....both could seriously play.

Rumours Riverton might have a lost a couple but haven't heard any names.

Blyth named a few more recruits who sound pretty decent.

Gut feel is the comp will be alot more even this year.

Krause has gone back to Mannum
by Half Back Flanker
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |