Search found 307 matches

Return

Re: Netflix

Just finished the first two seasons of The Umbrella Academy. Entertaining enough Fantasy/Sci-Fi with interesting characters and a nice smattering of dry humour.
just started this.. Like it so far We just started season 2 last night... great show...

Klaus is the highlight for the Jase family....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
by Jase
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

You can almost pencil in the loss to Adelaide now...

It's what we do... :roll:
by Jase
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

too ******* hot already Yep, this is crap

good snake weather :shock: :shock: Yep, had a lady come into the school office about 15 minutes before the final bell to tell the admin staff there was a big brown that had just crossed the road towards school about 30 metres from the school crossing... Wynn Vales in the burbs man... :)

by Jase
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

The big Goofy Year 12 has had his last exam this morning...

Finished strong, though he isn't so confident about the exam, apparently it was a bit of a tough one.

He's a good lad who isn't a natural scholar, but has worked incredibly hard and deserves to have a nice break before he starts Uni (hopefully) next year.

It'll be nice having a cleaner, dishwasher and gardener in the house... :)
by Jase
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Bloody Lockdown has got me all a fluster...

Forgot it was bin day today, had to go tearing down the street in my work at home attire (boxers) to get him to come back and empty my bin...

He looked at me and said, just put it on the other side of the street and he'd do it on the way back...

I had to do a walk of shame back home...

Bloody lockdown... :D :roll: :oops:
by Jase
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rating highly that we have had an offer on a shack/beach house at Goolwa Beach accepted...

Now just need to get the bank to come to the party and its happy days...

by Jase
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Youngest son has decided to take up golf, some.of his mates are members at Tea Tree Gully so we are.going to sign him up... $88 per year for 7 day membership...

When I was a junior there 30 years ago it was $180 a year and you couldn't play on Saturday unless you were in the pennant teams...

Kids these days, don't know the struggles we had ;)

by Jase
Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The eldest boy received his 1st preference offer for uni today....

Nursing at Adelaide...

Well done Senior Junior Jase....

by Jase
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well the weather better behave itself tomorrow morning until about 11:30am

If it rains you will see a mushroom cloud emanating from Golden Grove, as we have finally got a concreter in to finish of the entertaining area and paths around the back of the house and if it rains we are screwed...

Its taken months for this process to get to this stage and another delay may actually cause me to flip out...

by Jase
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well the weather better behave itself tomorrow morning until about 11:30am

If it rains you will see a mushroom cloud emanating from Golden Grove, as we have finally got a concreter in to finish of the entertaining area and paths around the back of the house and if it rains we are screwed...

Its taken months for this process to get to this stage and another delay may actually cause me to flip out...

Hope all was good mate and the rain came later and didn’t effect it? Hey mate, yep concreting all good, though one of the drains they put in is blocked and we've a bit of a swimming pool out the back... yay...

by Jase
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eldest Junior has finally got his Ps after 1 previous failed effort...

Has been a near 2 year effort but he got there in the end....

by Jase
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got the keys to our new place down a Goolwa beach last night.

Looking forward to plenty of good times and relaxing days at the beach and brewery...

The boss lady wants to call it either "The Mac Shack", "The Chamber of Sea-crets" or "Macka's Run"... whatever keeps her happy...

Now to learn how to surf... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210331/3f8e2004df54ba7e34709b0f633d2846.jpg

by Jase
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I just had a look on myGov (I am not eligible) but ATM it only has Victoria or NSW listed as eligible to receive a payment.

If someone is stuck or genuinely in trouble hit me up, no questions asked. Whilst I’m in lockdown I don’t struggle so happy to help someone who may.

That's awesome mate, DM me your address and I'll have the kids there in 30 minutes... :lol:

In all honesty though, that is an amazing thing to do... A tops fella...
by Jase
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love this weather...

Cold and windy with some rain...

Perfect...

by Jase
Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gadj1976 wrote:I could also put this under Things I don't Understand

People are protesting in Sydney and Melbourne about lockdowns, with face masks on.
I didn't think Sydney were even in lockdown?

South Australians really are the best type of Australian...

by Jase
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stan

Started on Dr Death
The Mrs has listened to the podcast.
Joshua Jackson, Christian Bale and Alec Baldwin are the 3 main characters here.
It's scary to think that this even went on and wasn't that long ago.
3 episodes in and 8 in the series. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210727/bec38085efa68fb6499a0c70ad855d53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk We watched this and will never go for surgery in the states ever... (never going ther anyway, but you know what I mean) oh Christian Salter not Bale...

Great show

by Jase
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Netflix

Wasnt sure where to put this as we don’t have a thread for Foxtel series, but has anyone ever watched Snowfall about the beginning of the crack cocaine era in LA around 1984? I’ve binged the F*** out of it and just can’t get enough We watched this and it was really hard to like the protagonist because he was massively screwing his own people...

Great show though

by Jase
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If you haven't seen Andrew Gaze discussing the Boomers Bronze medal win, last night, try and dig it up...

Gazey is a legend and to see the unadulterated joy and love that he felt last night was just amazing...

A true gentleman...

by Jase
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This what said on sa heath facebook page this afternoon there

still It’s absolutely ridiculous on how you justify 1sq4 for swimming pools mostly and 10 in home while adelaide oval is 15,000 i bet crowd go up there now how you jusify that
you can not watch a friend play a indoor sport yet you can watch movie at 3sq4
the mask rule is joke as well too people are not happy one bit and had gutful
the government need to do better for people who run business where still 1sq2 or 1sq4 they will still hurting one bit With regards to indoor sport... I will finally get to watch the eldest little Miss compete in a Gymanstics comp for the first time in over 18 months. Their first comp for the year was supposed to be the Sunday of the lockdown last month, so we are all fingers crossed and prayers sent up that we can keep getting zero cases for the rest of this week...

by Jase
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

5:30pm, their own phone.

Dude, you're her dad, she doesn't need to get off of her phone, it wasn't late.

So long story semi short...….

Is I have shot myself in the foot. 7 years ago when we divorced we had a court order that said I had the kids every fortnight from Friday Night to Monday Morning.

About a year ago when we moved to Clare we mutually agreed that the kids could go home late on a Sunday evening rather than me taking them to school on the Monday morning as the kids wanted a longer sleep in. Unfortunately that is going to bite me on the bum now as I already 'agreed' to 'break' the court order once child support now believe the court order is null and void.

So pretty much now they are just looking for a pattern of visitation which is slightly frustrating given we were planning on giving miss 12 a bit more choice. Apparently there is nothing I can do about the ex 'convincing' 'bribing' 'offering' the girls to stay on my weekends due to us agreeing to break the court order previously.

Just im shit at this stuff and keep smashed from pillar to post. Nothing worse than when you were trying to do the right thing and it completely bites you on the arse.

Mate I've never been in this situation, but I truly believe that if you keep doing the right thing by your girls, letting them know that you love them, supporting them when they need it, being there for them when they need you, always being available for a chat... the Iceskating and movies will be forgotten when they see what you have done for them...

It might be tough for a couple of years but you keep loving them and being there for them, they will see the truth. Fight for what you can fight for and love the girls, it will work out I believe.

I might be naive but kids are pretty smart and observant... the older they get the more they will see the tricks and games for what they are...
by Jase
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Eldest Jase has started his first week of his first nursing placement at an old folks place and he has been put in the Dementia area...this is end of life stuff and very very confronting

The poor kid is 18 years old and he is a mess tonight...

Feel for him...

It takes a special kind of person to work in that field, I highly respect those that do, I know I couldn't hack it as I'd grow too attached to people as I always seem to form friendships with the older generation.

I hope it doesn't dishearten Jnr Jase and at least he's getting exposed to it early to learn what's in store, sorry, there's no nice way of sugar coating it.

Poor kid was weeping into his chicken burger last night... We spent a lot of time de-briefing him and encouraging him last night and this morning...

He put his scrubs on dusted himself off and went off to placement this morning and hopefully when we get home this evening his day would have been better...
by Jase
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eldest Jase has started his first week of his first nursing placement at an old folks place and he has been put in the Dementia area...this is end of life stuff and very very confronting

The poor kid is 18 years old and he is a mess tonight...

Feel for him...

It takes a special kind of person to work in that field, I highly respect those that do, I know I couldn't hack it as I'd grow too attached to people as I always seem to form friendships with the older generation.

I hope it doesn't dishearten Jnr Jase and at least he's getting exposed to it early to learn what's in store, sorry, there's no nice way of sugar coating it.

Poor kid was weeping into his chicken burger last night... We spent a lot of time de-briefing him and encouraging him last night and this morning...

He put his scrubs on dusted himself off and went off to placement this morning and hopefully when we get home this evening his day would have been better...

Well, after a very emotional Tuesday the rest of the week has been better for the lad... He had to laugh on Wednesday when the lady that he was helping decided that it would be a good time to, erm, defecate on his shoes...

Though he did tell us that one of the carers shouted at him yesterday, because he didn't have enough food for lunch and he needed to eat more... He is working in an Italian Nursing home... The Nonnas love feed up the men :)
by Jase
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yep, well that the end of students doing any work today... this is the best thing that's happened to them at school since the state wide black out...

One of the lower lying blocks is completely awash, the IT office was really close to going under water as well...

whereever there were stairs (and there's a lot here) there were waterfalls...

Was truly awesome the amount of water that came down ...

My eldest rang from home, 18 years old, supposed to be studying for uni exams was jumping on the trampoline with masses of ice all over it giggling like a little kid...
by Jase
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Looking forward to the kids here at school finishing this week, then me finishing next Thursday and finally getting to spend a significant amount of time (5 weeks) down at the shack in Goolwa...

Relaxation... apart from all the work I have to do down there, but at least it is there and not here...

:D
by Jase
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Goolwa Beach....Image

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
by Jase
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The English IPA they have on tap at the Fleurieu Distillery in Goolwa...

Beautiful...

by Jase
Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Bastards...

;)

by Jase
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At our girls gymnastics presentation dinner last years we had the local Labor candidate come out and present the club with a foam cheque for $3.5 million towards the construction of a new gym, if Labor wins the election this year...

Fast forward to today and the local Liberal candidate has promised $3.6 million if they win...

Win win for the families out here...

Who doesn't love a bit of pork barrelling ?

:)

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk Will that extra $100k sway some voters?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk No idea, and I wouldn't count on either of them actually delivering on the promise, but we can live in hope...

by Jase
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2022

The eldest girl (9yo) is going to her first Port game with her Grandad this weekend, she has literally been counting down the hours until bounce down...

I hope they win for her sake...

Why she's a Port fan I have no idea, our other daughter is a Cindy Swans fan, yes she calls them Cindy...

by Jase
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA

Spargo wrote:C’s go 3-2 up in Miami, outstanding defensive effort today. Back to The Garden to close it out.

Cmon Boys... finish them off...
by Jase
Thu May 26, 2022 1:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heading up to Brisbane and Noosa over the weekend, got a day off Friday, heading up Thursday night and back on Monday evening....

All without the kids...

Bloody Luxury...

by Jase
Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLW 2022

One of the girls from our school got picked up by the Power...

She is an absolute gem of a girl and in my youngest boys year 12 cohort...

Fantastic news...

by Jase
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 The open

You fecking beauty...

The mighty mullet....

by Jase
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks mate... its been as equally awesome as frustrating...

Considering what they went through prior, they are surprisingly well adjusted...

by Jase
Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Our 9 year old gymnastics had her first competition for the season down at Marion on the weekend.

After winning nothing last year, she had cracker of comp...

Started on the beam and scored an absolutely putrid 7.35, it was so bad, I hadn't seen her do her routine that bad ever.. she was in 23rd out of 27 after the first rotation.

Went to the floor smashed that and got an 8.85 this was awesome as she put her disappointment of the beam behind her.

Then vault did an 8.5 and then Uneven Bars 8.75.

So All Around she had a 33.45 which was good enough for 12th out of 27. Not a bad recovery...

She came away with a bronze medal for floor and a fifth place ribbon for Bars...

If she can just get her bloody beam sorted and didn't have 2 falls she would have finished 5th over all...

by Jase
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Another gymnastics comp update for those that care...

So Sunday was a glorious day to be outside enjoying the sun and getting a vital goes of Vitamin D, well not for this intrepid father, no, he decided it would be fantatic to be at 2 different Trampolining/Gymnastics competitions from 8:00am to 5:30pm.. :roll:

It was the Tiny Miss Jase's first ever Trampolining comp yesterday down at Blackwood, had to be there at 8:00am for general warm up... She has been on the competition Trampoling team for 6 weeks and recorded the following results...

Double Mini Tramp - 1st (the only Level 1 Female competitor)
Individual Trampoline - 1st (actually competed against someone and won)
Synchronised Trampoline - DQ'd ( if you wanted to make a video of how NOT to do something synchronised, you would record their effort)

She was happy though and that's what matters....

Next we head from Blackwood to Marion to the State Gymnastics Centre for Little Miss Jase's Level 5 WAG comp.

It is fair to say that she smashed it out of the freaking park...

Vault - PB - 8.700
Bars - PB - 9.125 and a Bronze Medal
Beam - PB - 9.125 and a Silver Medal
Floor - 8.800.
All Around - 35.750 and the Bronze Medal.

For the Level 5 U10s she came 3rd out of 24 competitors in the All Around (the last comp she came 12th)
For the Level 5 all ages she came 7th out of 109 Competitors (the last comp she came 41st)

It was worth sitting inside all day for those results...

On to State Championships on the 10th - 11th of September for Little Miss Jase...
by Jase
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2022 AFL offseason - trades - draft

Good luck to Jase, while I can't wish his team the ultimate success, I will continue to follow his career closely and hope that it is a long and fruitful one.

On the surface we seem to have done very well, presuming we didnt want Cadman we now get the 2 best mids available for JHF and Port's 1st rounder next year plus some backend picks to get Boomer's lad in.

Also well done to the AFC, to get Rankine on a 3 year deal and not have to go 5+ years is a real win. Thanks for the best wishes, but Port need all the luck because, bloody hell, I'm 48 and fat with 2 reconstructed knees...

Port must be desperate...

;)

by Jase
Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The good people at the Small Animal Specialist Hospital in Kent Town...

Had to take one of our dogs there Sunday night as he was exhibiting signs of what looked like a stroke*.

after heaps of physical tests, an MRI and a Spinal Tap he has Meningoencephalitis which has produced leasions on his brain and affected his sight, ability to walk and well pretty much everything...

The have been able to start treatment with a heap of steroids, antibiotics and also a chemo infusion. He is able to see now and responds to his name.

I cannot speak highly enough of the care, compassion and dedication they have shown to both our dog and us as a family... we get text updates each morning and then at least 2 calls a day from the vet to keep us updated.

Oh I also rate Pet Insurance (at the moment)...
by Jase
Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The good people at the Small Animal Specialist Hospital in Kent Town...

Had to take one of our dogs there Sunday night as he was exhibiting signs of what looked like a stroke*.

after heaps of physical tests, an MRI and a Spinal Tap he has Meningoencephalitis which has produced leasions on his brain and affected his sight, ability to walk and well pretty much everything...

The have been able to start treatment with a heap of steroids, antibiotics and also a chemo infusion. He is able to see now and responds to his name.

I cannot speak highly enough of the care, compassion and dedication they have shown to both our dog and us as a family... we get text updates each morning and then at least 2 calls a day from the vet to keep us updated.

Oh I also rate Pet Insurance (at the moment)... So bit of and update, the dog was discharged on Friday night and we ha e a barrage of drugs to give him...

He is improving and in a much better state...

Pumping him full of steroids to reduce the Inflammation around his brain..

Bloody dogs... gotta love them...

:)

by Jase
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Year Resolutions

Stepped on the scales at 94.7 this morning. Really need to do something about it
I was pleasantly surprised with my numbers after 4 consecutive days of Christmas lunches, I have been a bit lazy lately too.

Intermittent fasting and exercise works best for me. Same, have been doing IF for a couple of months and running 2 times a week and have dropped 10 Kgs...

by Jase
Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Played at TTG today...

Started on the back 9, struggled at the start but had a solid end to the 9.

Started the front 9 with a bang, Par, Par, Birdie and finished off with 37 points.

Was freaking brutal out there...

The Birdie on the 3rd was a beautiful 5 iron to about half a foot.

Apart from the heat, was a good day

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230113/c266a2c62074b7eb297ae5c61763f798.jpg
by Jase
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This could be in the Sh1ts thread, the Sad thread or this one, but I'll be positive about it.

Big Miss Jase was due to have her first Level 6 gymnastics competition on Saturday arvo, and was having g the teams final traininsession Friday night.

The very last tumbling pass before the cool down started at the end of the session, she misjudged her Back Sault and fell on her arm/wrist.

We ended up I hospital at 8:45 pm and ended up leaving after inconclusive xrays at 3:30am.

She was devo about missing her comp, and potentially another 2 comps ,but still wanted to go and cheer on her team.

You could see her little (big) heart breaking when her teammates where competing but she kept on cheering for them...

Hopefully thr follow up xrays on Wednesday will be clear and a couple of weeks she'll be back.

by Jase
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This could be in the Sh1ts thread, the Sad thread or this one, but I'll be positive about it.

Big Miss Jase was due to have her first Level 6 gymnastics competition on Saturday arvo, and was having g the teams final traininsession Friday night.

The very last tumbling pass before the cool down started at the end of the session, she misjudged her Back Sault and fell on her arm/wrist.

We ended up I hospital at 8:45 pm and ended up leaving after inconclusive xrays at 3:30am.

She was devo about missing her comp, and potentially another 2 comps ,but still wanted to go and cheer on her team.

You could see her little (big) heart breaking when her teammates where competing but she kept on cheering for them...

Hopefully thr follow up xrays on Wednesday will be clear and a couple of weeks she'll be back.

You've taught her well Jase, what great sportsmanship!

Depending on how she landed (did she put her hand/arm out to try and break her fall?) could possibly mean a scaphoid, which are the ones that never show up until about week later, once the swelling starts to go down. they're also the ones that take the longest to heal too, so I hope this isn't what it is

Well thank fully the Doctor has confirmed that it isn't a break, and just a sprain.

Saw the physio today and she has given her strengthening and mobility exercises. The physio is happy for her to aim for the next comp in a couple of weeks..

The kid is bouncing off the walls to get back to full training. She went on Monday and Tuesday night with the cast on and was able to do a heap of strength, flexibility and some floor and beam routine stuff, but nothing where any weight was on her wrist...

Now the cast is off, she has a brace, and can do some more, so she is pumped for Training tonight and tomorrow...
by Jase
Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hope she’s ok. You’ve taught her well Jase, always support your team mates.

My daughter was at the same comp, level 6. Failed to upgrade by 0.04 overall...

She had another comp on the weekend and upgraded convincingly! Between last comp and this one, worked hard on one skill to add to her bars that guarantees another 0.5 point. Congrats to Miss MW...

The amount of time and dedication the girls put in is amazing...

Miss Jase upgraded as well... now onto State Champs at the end of the month...

by Jase
Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gymnastics State Champs for the Level 6 to Future Internationals this weekend.

Watching our eldest Gymnast compete tonight in Level 6 and then, she and I are heading down tomorrow to watch the Level 7 and up tomorrow...

Hopefully she can put it all together tonight...
by Jase
Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Marathon/Half Marathon Running

Did my first Half Marathon today at the Salisbury.Run

Furthest I had run before was 19.5Km a couple of weeks ago so knew the distance should be ok and just wanted to break 2 hours.

Well I finished at 1:51:08, I knew I was tracking pretty well as my split times were really good but was still shocked that my time was that good.

I am in a world of hurt tonight though. Knees, hammies and a nice blister on one of my toes, which has come as a surprise.

Was good fun and am looking at doing another couple in the rest of the year…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Jase
Sun May 07, 2023 9:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What The F***

This is a tough one for us as foster carers, we live, not in constant fear, but a nagging worry that our girls will be taken from us to live back with “family”.

There is no way in hell that them going back to live there would be beneficial, but we have heard horror stories of settled children being taken from their stable carers, returned to biological family and then the same cycle of disfunction occurring.

The children re removed again and not placed back with their original carers.

It’s a nightmare…

by Jase
Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

That footage of Weitering staggering around didn’t look great.
Surely a chance to miss this week

The replay didn’t look like he got hit in the head more the throat He will just say that he was absolutely knackered, struggling to get his breath in and didn’t even get a head knock…

Nothing to see here, move on everyone

;)

by Jase
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:The milkshakes the OTR at Gepps Cross make.

Came here to say the same thing... This mornings was perfect, not like the chemical approximations from HJ's...

;)
by Jase
Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Finals

Was proud of the boys tonight… great start then completely gave up momentum but still did not quit…

Some banged up bodies, some great but inexperienced kids and just ran out of steam but not heart…

:(

by Jase
Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |