Return

Re: Aus-Eng-Ind One Day Tri Series

That fat guy taking a tumble was hilarious :lol:
by wristwatcher
Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great win, excellent chase. Smudger once again unbelievable.

Particularly impressive without as many as possibly 6 of our starting line up.

I think Holy Moses may have played his last game for Straya.
by wristwatcher
Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 4

carey wrote:Correct Wristy. As I long term SACA supporter ivd learnt to never take a final of any kind for granted.

Yep and the last chance to use the most over priced members ticket of the last 10 years. No domestic one dayers and no Australia Day game. It would be financial stupidity not to attend :)
by wristwatcher
Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

After reading about only on here and hearing bits and pieces I decided to look into this one and get as much detail I could.

I too have come up with my verdict ; Yasser Shahin is a complete and utter flog sock. Not necessarily for his actions on the day as we all have the ability to crack the brace and bits. More so for the follow on trial and complete waste of time money and resources all seemingly for a mindf@ck on the poor bloke who appeared to be doing his job.

This is coming from someone who has had a cop lie in court to gain a traffic conviction on them (ironically just around the corner from the event albeit some 20 years ago) so I think I have some degree analytical ability in this one. I would still love to hear the actual audio recorded by both parties. The overall tone of the incident and subsequent case is the mr OTR reeks of a$$hole
by wristwatcher
Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The fact I am not at AO on Australia Day watching Australia play. Shame on you CA :evil:
by wristwatcher
Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

After reading about only on here and hearing bits and pieces I decided to look into this one and get as much detail I could.

I too have come up with my verdict ; Yasser Shahin is a complete and utter flog sock. Not necessarily for his actions on the day as we all have the ability to crack the brace and bits. More so for the follow on trial and complete waste of time money and resources all seemingly for a mindf@ck on the poor bloke who appeared to be doing his job.

This is coming from someone who has had a cop lie in court to gain a traffic conviction on them (ironically just around the corner from the event albeit some 20 years ago) so I think I have some degree analytical ability in this one. I would still love to hear the actual audio recorded by both parties. The overall tone of the incident and subsequent case is the mr OTR reeks of a$$hole
I've been pulled over by the cops a few times over the last 40 years for minor traffic offences and they have never been anything but civil to me.
But then I've never been anything but civil to them too.
Aggression breeds aggression...

I do agree, though, that the one time I went to court over a less minor traffic offence (1987) the version the police prosecutor presented to the court had been, shall we say, "oversimplified" a little and made it appear there had been a "chase" where there had not. My lawyer picked that up and the PP conceded there had been no "chase" when asked to be more specific. My lawyer made sure the details the police had left out were then stated clearly to establish context. (I was not convicted of "Speed Dangerous".)

yep for sure. if you be a dick to the cops that is the quickest way for them to find things to book you for.

Yes as a 19 year old I got pulled over and asked to lift up my bonnet. The cop said " I can smell petrol"... I said " it runs on petrol dickhead!, let's go lift your bonnet up" . This got a hilarious reaction and was a truly magical moment. The defect, fine and demerit points lost didn't end up being quite as funny. You live and learn.
by wristwatcher
Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well today's little experiment cost CA around 10million. Sucked in.

Now do the right thing and send him home, send him home :)
by wristwatcher
Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not that anyone probably gives two shits but I have now heard the complete audio of the OTR traffic stop and whilst I in no way condone the waste of taxpayers money on court case for that rubbish I will admit the cop seemed to have it in for him and sounds like a total prick.

Yasser or whatever his name was didn't actually come across as the dick I was expecting him to sound. Not surprised with the follow up story on the cop regarding his attitude and behaviour. As I mentioned the court case was a farce but in a way I understand this blokes motivation to peruse it as he has the resources available to him.

Can't imagine I'd ever have a beer with either of these two FONC's
by wristwatcher
Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

England with a pretty comfortable run chase to send the sooks out if the tri-series. :D
by wristwatcher
Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RustyCage wrote:Came face to face with Serena last year, like literally about a foot apart, and in the flesh she actually looks quite decent. HUGE arse though!

That was her face chief ;)
by wristwatcher
Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Just watched my first episode ever of total divas. Apart from the excellent Raw a couple of weeks ago it was better than every other Raw or Smackdown since the (-| Authority have come back. Entertaining show. I will be a weekly viewer
by wristwatcher
Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The way some soccer players celebrate a goal as if they alone scored. Last night for example Troisi (I think) scored the winner & runs off to celebrate as if he is the greatest soccer player ever. FFS what about the work of Juric (I think) to get the ball there, all Troisi did was tap it in. See it all to often in soccer.

Brilliant post. Could not agree more. A glorified tap in after a bloke did all the hard work with creativity, flair and determination.

At the risk of being destroyed for saying a bad word about Tim who has been a great servant to our country I find his self indulgent, selfish, ignominious, repetitive solo flag celebration one of the dumbest things in sport. I have seen him swat away, ignore and call off team mates in the process and I find it reprehensible.

Remember when Mark Williams from Hawthorn did the shotgun celebration. It lasted exactly one game before receiving league wide condemnation. Imagine if Tex snubbed his team mates and went into some type of chromosome missing boxing match with the goal padding :roll:
by wristwatcher
Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Is it true that the Doggies named that ranga that plays in the midfield as their new Captain. I think his name is Darren Bryant???
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Failed Creation wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:The new Tapatalk update.

Fox Sports dedicated Cricket World Cup channel, just been watching the 1999 Final, great memories.

I've recorded them all. ****, I love the flashbacks.

When Shane Warne was cool 8)
by wristwatcher
Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

has everyone got their venues sorted for Valentines Day???

I think I will cook something up at home myself, too hot to be going out anywhere for me!

Promenade Restaurant in Glenelg

Strathmore Stone Grill and no exchanging of gifts , cards, flowers or any other crap from this Hallmark holiday

Fluids?

If Australia knock off the Poms that day then yes :D
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2015

Now let's break his f&xking arm. :D
by wristwatcher
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's Gold!!! Sucked in ya Pommy Bastard
by wristwatcher
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mark Dickolas has just labelled Dhonis 91 the best World Cup final innings.

Ponting, Gilchrist, Aravinda and Viv all say high you F@cking wanker.

That's it I have the shits, India are going to win, f@ck the cricket....until tomorrow when I'm watching the Redbacks, that should improve my mood :oops:

Not even the best innings in the game. Jayawardene 103* (88) SR 117.04, Dhoni 91* (79) SR 115.18

Mark Nicholas is an ass clown.

I watched highlights of Pontings 140* last night with 8 x 6s in it that led Australia to 359 and almost certain victory. My favourite one day innings of all time. Not only for the batting though.

On this night in 2003 I had a $50 bet that I had previously placed for Punter to be highest scorer of the WC at $9s from memory. I lived in a house with 4 mates, one of whom had a real penchant for prostitutes. As Punter strode out to bat I said to my mate if this bet wins I will get you a girl for the innings break explaining RP was 13O something runs behind someone who wasn't playing. We all love cricket and dislike India but with what we had riding on it you could imagine the fever pitch the house became as Ricky went bunta.

On 130 with two balls remaining it was tense. When the penultimate ball went about 100m there was singing, dancing and genuine tears of joy. What an innings, what a moment, what a bet. What a bloke offering a mate this kind of reward for doing little more than cheering.

Our new friend would join us in the wee hours post victory and not in the innings break and whilst the moment of victory had a hint of euphoria and is a story I will tell my grand kids it's fair to say she was not the agencies best work and this was not money well spent.

Ricky Ponting 140 not out in the 2003 World Cup Final will always be my favourite innings :)
by wristwatcher
Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mal wrote:African Derby
SA 4/339 [50]
ZI 277[48.2]

ZI ''choked'' twice in this match when in good positions

SA 4/83[20.2]
ZI 1/137 [23.5]

I'm not sure you know what "choked" means.
by wristwatcher
Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:Wristy, I declare page 15 of the World Cup 2015 thread - yours, all yours.

Thanks mate, I haven't won anything this year so I will take that one :)
by wristwatcher
Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just over 41,000. Apparently a flight from India was delayed due to not enough airline staff on duty at the scheduled take-off time. Was due to land in Sydney at 7am Saturday morning. A lot of disgruntled passengers and reports of fights in the terminal

:D This makes me happy.

So 12,00 less than the Strikers then ;)

I cant wait until the next time the Redbacks play at AO. I'm heading there with drums, guitars, sheeshka bong and megaphone.
by wristwatcher
Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaelic Football in South Australia

I ill be rooting for you lads in your first final. Best of luck.

As for the bottom 3. Firstly I refuse to call it a div 2 finals series as we don't have two divisions. We have one 7 team State league. If you are not good enough to make the top 4 you are not playing finals. You can put a hat and sunglasses on my dog and call him poppy chulo but he is still a dog and not a Mexican pimp daddy no matter how much you dress it up.

I cannot speak for my club as I hold no official capacity any more and I cant speak for Flinders but I am tipping that Irish Australians will win their first piece of silverware or key ring by forfeit. I'm not sure of either of those two clubs are going to be competing in what is nothing more than exhibition matches. I feel for Flinders as for years they have come up with ideas to try and make their existence and our competition more viable. The idea of a home ground round at Kilburn among one of the better ideas that got shut down due to lack of vision.

So we now move into a 3 week finals series after playing a 12 game season. There in lies a structural problem. I believe the season needs to be changed to its original format. For Mens something like...
Oct-December - every team plays there 6 opponents and a Pre Xmas 1 v 2 GF for the Farnham Cup
Janurary - March - same structure with a two week final series for the Hannigan Cup. Hannigan Cup Final to be as close to possible to St. Pats day and not 9 days before.

Other ideas just to throw some out there ;
Eliminate the byes. Once a season your club will need to play a Friday and Sunday game.
Get a trainer at the ground. We cant keep running a competition and praying for divine intervention.
Recruit some umpires from the SANFL and SAAFL and have the ump co-ordinator train them.
Remove the ground duties
Make the venue more family friendly
Bring back the Friday night St. Brendan's disco
Take some of the $130,000 in the bank and spend it on the game and the competition
Chase some sponsors
Change some of the farcical rulings we adhere to from above and grow a set of nuts and make some State based decisions that will facilitate growth and stabilize development in our game

A lot of this is easier said than done but our competition often resembles a ghost town and some positive change needs to occur.
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

watchdog wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:I'm hearing St. Paul's are interviewing currently for their new coach. I would assume a decision will be made this week as the season is drawing near.

Was it ever revealed who the original coach was?

David Keetch :D
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm hearing St. Paul's are interviewing currently for their new coach. I would assume a decision will be made this week as the season is drawing near.

Was it ever revealed who the original coach was?

David Keetch :D

I am hearing Paul Niven's name has been metioned a few times ????????

Marty Smith is what I am hearing.
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

My tips for the season which is now only 2 months away.

GF
Goodwood v PNU ( this may be a little bias )
Relegation
Portland and SHOC

Should wake up some Portland posters who normally suffer pre season bans :)

Who have PNU actually picked up to suggest they will be a strong Div 1 side this year

Oh dear. :roll:

The 19 and 1 season in div 2 should be the first clue that we will be competitive. If you scroll back through the pages you will see some of the big ins and most importantly no big outs.

My prediction of a GF spot is very much based on the fact I have been at PNU for 12 years but just how strong we will be is anyone's guess. If you don't have your sights set on finals at this time of year though then why would you even bother.
by wristwatcher
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

127 days located @ 127 Days Rd. Croydon. Not only open 127 days a year as my stoner Nephew asked.

It is cute, hip little hidden gems of a venue with air conditioning and music and interesting decor with table and window bench seating. The place looked clean and we were served immediately with all food coming out together in a reasonable amount of time. We all had meal deals for $16 each which came with hashtag chips and your choice of drink which included a good selection of American varieties.

Mrs. Wristy had the mushroom melt. Of the 3 this was the least appealing. A little dry and could have had more bacon. Still good with excellent meat. She gave the meal deal a 7/10.

Stoner mini Wristy had the mother trucker and got some of it in his mouth. In his words "everything on here is f@cken good". 8.5/10

I had "The Cure" and a 2 hour nap when I got home. As previously reviewed it two Angus beef burgers, bacon, cheese , onion and a sweet pleasant contribution of pickles. With the hash tags and a root beer it was fan-bloody tastic. Not sure how anyone could dislike this burger. 9/10

Overall 8.5/10. Definitely recommend. Well done to the posters who already recommended it and great to see a review by Booney when you Google it :lol:
by wristwatcher
Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jerronamo Taylor what a catch

AB what an innings
by wristwatcher
Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redbacks 2014/15

Wake up thread...in the words of Frank Costanza "Were back baby!!!!" :D
by wristwatcher
Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oh Shane :oops: Shane with the small brain.
by wristwatcher
Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

PNU D Grade forward line for Round 1

F ; Javor, J Battams, Rogers
HF ; T Burrows, D Aston , L Martin

4 association or mail medals, a few A grade B and Fs, some league footy and nearly 20 premierships between them.

Should be handy.
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Off to the Exelsior tonight - with the voucher in tow

Go the steak chief. Good cuts a meat at that joint.
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Gingin wrote:who had trials and how did they go?

Who is your Daddy and what does he do? :lol:
by wristwatcher
Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

Jimmy_041 wrote:I am looking forward to standing PNU's legend and will be expecting the legendary headbutt

To the world this is just one post but to one poster this means the world ;)

Went for a big run tonight and left a puddle of vomitus on Wright Rd....Your more chance to get spewed on than head butted
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Failed Creation wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:is dave hughes the least funny comedian going around?

Closely followed by Hamish & Andy...

Hamish and Andy are not comedians
by wristwatcher
Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No different to any other supporters

I don't boo the opposition when they are standing on the boundary minding their own business. You'd have to be missing a few chromosomes. Yet Stark is standing there and there's muppets booing him and giving him the thumbs down. Beyond moronic.

Gotta disagree with you but I do agree every supporter base of every club, team, franchise or country has that 2% of gutter trash cringeworthy scum. It appears that a 2% of a billion are heavily frequenting the SCG. Watch Smudger leave after his innings and watch what there dick supporters giving him a send off as opposed to paying respect to a brilliant knock.
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well that's f@cked his average.

So long sooky sh&it stains. You were here for 4 months and didn't beat us once you gobby arrogant f@&$$

Where's Locky gone??? We managed to win without setting them 470 :lol:
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jim05 wrote:Is there anything the Blonde Don cant do?

Can't stand still for very long
by wristwatcher
Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That fat faced F@&$ Craig Hutchinson. Second only too Brayshaw as the biggest flog in football.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Enfield Hotel.

Great playground for the kids and they eat free but unfortunately I don't have kids.

25% off voucher meant it was $30 for two and a 6/10 schnitzel was as good as it gets there. It did look suspiciously like the coles deli variety though. Girl behind the counter may have been serving us at the wrong time of the month or perhaps gets fined for smiling.

There are 5 better pubs/clubs within a 5km radius.
by wristwatcher
Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting to the 13 week mark or end of the first trimester and we have the all clear as all appears to be good and healthy with our baby.

At 40 there were times I thought that maybe I wouldn't get to be a father so I really do rate this. Hopefully of course all goes well from here.

I also really rate that the little champ is due on Oct 14. After AFL, SANFL and SAAFL commitments 8)
by wristwatcher
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

The Wristwatcher to become a father!!

Congratulations bud- stoked for you & the better half!

Cheers mate. I could probably have not done it without her. I. Not overly thrilled with all the praise being heaped on lady Wristy. Let's be honest the Wristy was the catalyst.

I haven't read back yet but will be interested too do so.

Just to clarify there are about 20 scans, 5 ultra sounds, 50 appointments and I basically now transfer my pay direct to the obstetrician. Had to laugh when I saw the visit at 24 weeks costs $1,600. The greatest moment in my life will no doubt come in early October... And after Port win the flag I will also have a baby ;) but gee whiz I had no idea it cost thousands to have a kid. Certainly not complaining and I would sell my kidney for this but I have a question.

How do some girls at Davoren Park and at Salisbury interchange have 3 children??? What am I missing.
by wristwatcher
Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Internet TV show starts next week .

Radio show starts this Saturday on WOWFM.

Careful what you wish for ;)

What's the show called, and who is hosting it?

I can't wait to watch it.

I have no idea what it is called but it will be broken into 6 x 5-6 minute segments. One for each of the top 6 divisions. TBH I know very little about the show as I have been working 50 hour weeks and balancing various other commitments. The producer has also been real crook so I haven't heard too much.

The hosts are D'Arcy Evans who I really rate who hosted the WOWFM radio show last year. Paul Manuel the current coach of the Ingle Farm Doggies in Div 6 and Tommy Javor returning from a years media hiatus due to work commitments.

Between you, me and my mum its sure to get at least 3 hits a week on YouTube. :D
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting to the 13 week mark or end of the first trimester and we have the all clear as all appears to be good and healthy with our baby.

At 40 there were times I thought that maybe I wouldn't get to be a father so I really do rate this. Hopefully of course all goes well from here.

I also really rate that the little champ is due on Oct 14. After AFL, SANFL and SAAFL commitments 8)
I've been "in love at first sight" twice, when both my kids were born.
Make sure you're at the birth, having played in an A grade winning GF I can honestly say I would rather miss a GF than miss the birth of my kids.

Nothing would stop me from being there not a Port v Crows GF, not my own GF...absolutely nothing.

Having said that I will be present in full support at the Northern end and be leaving the delivery to the professionals.
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

am Bays wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:scenery was spectacular.

That's all you'll be doing for the next 9-12 months....

My hand isn't broken :oops: ....matter of fact neither is hers
by wristwatcher
Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 2 - North v Adelaide at Prospect Saturday 1.10

Over a dozen Crows could play their first official game for Adelaide’s SANFL side this Saturday against North Adelaide at Prospect Oval.

Draftees Jake Lever, Harrison Wigg, Harry Dear and rookies Reilly O’Brien, Keenan Ramsey and 2014 Norwood premiership player Anthony Wilson are confirmed starters for Adelaide’s Round One opener against the Roosters.

First-round pick Lever played his first game in 18 months last Saturday since undergoing a knee reconstruction.

Keenan Ramsey booted three goals in the State League trial at Richmond Oval, while Wigg, O’Brien, Dear and Wilson all showed promising signs.

James Podsiadly and Scott Thompson are also in line for their first games for premiership points with the SANFL Crows. The veterans were among Adelaide’s best in the Club’s State League trial against West Adelaide.

Midfielders Matthew Spencely and Charlie Molyneux were the most impressive development players in last week’s hit-out. Dashing goalkicker Spencely will start on a wing while Molyneux has been named on the ball for Saturday’s Round One clash.

Second-year development squad members Sam Pfeiffer and Justin Smart will shore up Adelaide’s defence, while fresh faces Matthew Stent (Golden Grove), Nick Mott (Noarlunga), Josh Wittwer (Hahndorf), Jake Sutcliffe (Ardrossan), Brock Castree (Golden Grove) and Dylan Schoenmakers (Tea Tree Gully) have all been named on an extended interchange.

Find out more about our 2015 SANFL development squad.

Crows fans will need to wait longer for their first look at promising draftee Mitch McGovern. McGovern was built up carefully during his first AFL pre-season, but is not far away from following his fellow first-years in making his SANFL debut.

Podsiadly, Brodie Martin and Jarryd Lyons, who was the substitute in Adelaide’s Round One AFL victory, are also on the emergency list for the Crows’ clash with Collingwood at Etihad Stadium.

North Adelaide played three trials away from home during the pre-season and failed to post a victory on each occasion, suffering losses to South Adelaide, Norwood and Central District.

Adelaide downed the Roosters by four points in a thrilling contest the last time the two sides met in Round 11, 2014.

Crows ticketed members receive free entry to the game, which kicks off at 1.10pm at Prospect Oval, upon presentation of their members card.

The SANFL will provide live commentary of the match from 1pm on game day on the League’s official website and via the SANFL app.

Round Two kicks off with South Adelaide hosting Port Adelaide on Friday night at Noarlunga.

Saturday’s SANFL action sees Glenelg shooting for its first win against Sturt at Peter Motley Oval, the Eagles and West Adelaide to battle at Woodville Oval and premiership favourites Norwood will travel to Elizabeth to clash with Central District.

Adelaide’s SANFL team – Round One

B: Harrison Wigg (35), Jake Lever (6), Sam Pfeiffer (61)
HB: Jake Kelly (47), James Podsiadly (1), Justin Smart (53)
C: Matthew Spencely (50), Matt Crouch (44), Brodie Martin (36)
HF: Jarryd Lyons (31), Ian Callinan (37), Anthony Wilson (42)
F: Keenan Ramsey (46), Jack Osborn (30), Harry Dear (38)
FOL: Reilly O’Brien (43), Scott Thompson (5), Charlie Molyneux (56)

INT (from): Matthew Stent (62), Nick Mott (58), Josh Wittwer (48), Jake Sutcliffe (54), Brock Castree (57), Dylan Schoenmakers (55)

Chuck Molyneux named. That's awesome. Good luck Chuck, great to see the lad playing league footy.
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 2 - North v Adelaide at Prospect Saturday 1.10

I bet half of you support crows in the afl. I support both Norwood and crows. I can't bag my crows boys just because it's sanfl. It doesn't feel right. So I choose to support both.

Move along Sir, you don't appear to be bitter enough for SaFooty forums.

Personally I have no problem with your view and support system which seems to have evolved with the comp.

Brace yourself now for the tirade of abuse for accepting the circumstances and enjoying the footy without having the need to bitch and moan.
by wristwatcher
Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Jetters wrote:
catchisthecry wrote:Yep, Great start for the Jets in Div 2.
Warky an absolute gun.

Great start off the field as well, putting on the undisputed best annual Ladies Day in the SAAFL

No wonder Warky had a big day :lol:
by wristwatcher
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Explain how it is needed? It is merely a choice, one that brings more harm to the world than anything else. Get rid of it

You have probably answered your own question. It's my choice. But your not going to hear me preach, put it on someone that my beliefs are right and there's are wrong or use it as a weapon of war.

Billions have the right to have religious beliefs unfortunately there is a tyrannical minority who will use it for the wrong reasons. It's these people who ruin religion.

People have a right and a need to believe. If we got rid of everything that was not needed we would not have a western society. We wouldn't even have footy on the weekends, it's not really needed its another choice I make.

I recently had a mate tell me he lost all respect for me because I believed in God. As I explained to him I choose to believe that I don't have the answers to the universe and that there is a higher power. F@cked if I know the who, what , where or when of it all but I need to believe that I have a path and a purpose.

I really don't want to go into pages of debate as my opinion of people does not change if they are catholic, Buddhist, Islamic, Protestant, Jehovah or Atheist. I have friends from each of those back grounds. I just took exception to the get rid of all religion comment. However I do understand your point of view as I mentioned when used as a weapon of war it can evoke senseless violence. I'm not sure what an answer or solution is, perhaps get rid off the blood thirsty extremists.

As I said not looking for a religious debate, SAFooty does not need a holy war. Probably shouldn't have called your post utterly stupid. Just took it the wrong way as I felt it was a bit extreme for this ex alter boy....... Let me just save someone the trouble of their comical retort. No the priest did not touch me, I wasn't pretty enough
by wristwatcher
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Is that the Anton that used to play for Pooraka? The only astonishing thing about the above is that he isn't banned for life already.

he was actually very mild at pooraka and fit im not sure why they played him under a fake name i think he was registered at eastern park from other year

I saw several haymakers that would suggest otherwise

I wore one from him while he was playing for Pooraka.

Should have hit 12 games a long time ago

I'm guessing you used a thesaurus of intellectual insults that ended in cretin during the exchange :D
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Failed Creation wrote:When is the internet TV show starting?

It's been taped so probably tomorrow. Pretty scratchy first up but will get better as time goes by :oops:
by wristwatcher
Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |