Search found 464 matches

Return

Re: AFL Season 2023

The Dark Knight wrote:[The footage showed on AFL 360 was Oliver and Melbourne's High Performance Manager, not Goodwin.
https://youtu.be/yoFK3FosdL8

Selwyn Griffith
by Mr Beefy
Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Player records

Went on saafl site for the first time in ages and looks like they have uploaded every game played for each club from 2005 - 2011. Dont know if going back any further but good to see something.

Is this still available, can't seem to find it?
http://www.adelaidefootball.com.au/history/
Is this info still on the adel footy league site, link doesnt work and cant find anything now. Trying to get a games tally for someone
Try this page https://www.adelaidefooty.com.au/records
by Mr Beefy
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Adelaide Footy League - Division 7

They wouldnt do any homework, they would just use stats from playhq.

It's a quick easy click bait piece for the media knowing 1000's will click looking for their name or their friends name. It's not meant to be a serious indepth analaysis of a low division football league.
Correct.
Not that I am saying this list is a "serious in-depth analysis" but If they just used stats from playhq then there would be Hackham, Mawson Lakes and Brahma blokes at the pointy end.
But I reckon No 32 should be a lot higher up, and there are much better players than the No1 going around.
by Mr Beefy
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaza FC - APPS Breaches

Might also add that for an offence apparently so serious to warrant an extraordinary fine/huge suspensions that 4 APPS points seems a bit trifling? One player a year?

Yep 100%.

Real misalignment between the financial fine and the players fine.

Personally if the breaches were 'so serious' then imo a fair result would be the club can still operate but they would have next to no points (which can be tracked through APPS) and that we would see them drop through down through the grades.

At the moment its hard to see how they would open the doors with such a fine.
I agree the fine is totally excessive, unless their books showed the could afford it. They are dropping down the grades even with the rorting
by Mr Beefy
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gaza FC - APPS Breaches

What would happen with the $350k.

Would it just sit in the coffers at HQ.....

Is there a better use for the $$$$$$. If SAAFL were receiving that amount of money i would expect them to outline exactly how that money is going to benefit football/juniors/clubs in the SAAFL. Not just the generic 'will go towards a sustainable comp' because you would never expect to strike gold with that level of money for nothing which it essentially is as the SAAFL weren't financially out of pocket from Gaza breaches (unless there is lawyer fees etc then its totally understandable)
Its notgoing to the SAAFL, its going to SACFL/SANFL
by Mr Beefy
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Playing The Pat Friday, Barossa Sunday and 3 courses at Siam Country Club in the following 2 weeks. Especially looking forward to that.
by Mr Beefy
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Playing The Pat Friday, Barossa Sunday and 3 courses at Siam Country Club in the following 2 weeks. Especially looking forward to that. Well after spending the past 5 days sinking Changs we hit the waterside at Siam. I sweated out those 5 days worth and had a shocker, felt like I had never picked up a club before. Great course, felt sorry for my caddy, she had to put up with shit golf.
How about Pat and Barossa? 38 points both days
by Mr Beefy
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cambodia/Vietnam

Rams52 wrote:Hey everyone, heading to Cambodia & Vietnam in July with the wife (will be hot I know!).
Any must do’s, or suggestions on where to stay or anything would be appreciated.
Cheers
Yes, don't take wife....

Sent from my CPH2557 using Tapatalk
by Mr Beefy
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

another grub wrote:What is Temu like?

Its the Wish version of Wish
by Mr Beefy
Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Womens Cricket

locky801 wrote:wickets are falling quicker than i can drink a stubbie :partyman:
You can slow down now they are at lunch
by Mr Beefy
Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2024 Adelaide Footy League - Division 6

I'm pretty sure we are all operating under the same rules now. Only thing different is that country clubs are more likely to pay travel allowance, although this shouldn't apply to Two Wells, Virginia and Angle Vale as they are less than 50km from the GPO.

You can pay one marquee player $1K per game in the country, but only $500 in the metro.

Unless you have Gaza's accountant
The Commitee must set a maximum Total Player Payments limit for all Leagues. Unless decided otherwise the
maximum Total Player Payment is $3,275.00 per Match from 2023 onwards with a limit of $650.00 for a Player

https://sanfl-content.imgix.net/content/uploads/2023/08/05120336/Community-Football-Updated-Regulations-September-2023-9.pdf
by Mr Beefy
Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People who are doing well are doing really well, those struggling are really struggling ... it's two paced, exacerbated by the Covid years and the fall-out we are experiencing now.

Agreed but would those not doing well not be doing well anyway? No matter how tge economy is going there is a portion struggling
People may have been getting by, not struggling, but when your rent goes up $100-$200 a week it can turn it into a real struggle
by Mr Beefy
Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MW wrote:Very rarely, maybe once a month if that.
Nothing to do with cost, just got no mates to drink with.

EFA
by Mr Beefy
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney thread

Bloods culture doesn't extend to the women?
by Mr Beefy
Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |