Re: Things that you rate!

bennymacca wrote:GILF

by Failed Creation
Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

La Trattoria

I deal with these guys through work, but never been. With the Mrs's's's sister being down from Clare, I thought it would be a nice place to take her for tea.

Got a table around the other side of the restaurant from the bar, which was good. A bit quieter around that side.

Both the Mrs and the sister-in-law got the entree serve of gnocchi. I couldn't resist telling them it's not pasta, its potato. 10 times. Both of them enjoyed it. I tried a bit, and it was good. Im not a gnocchi fan though, so probably wouldn't eat a whole serve.

I got the main serve of spaghetti cozze. A blend of spaghetti, olives, tomatos, and a garlicy sauce, topped with mussels (still in the shell). It looked fancy as f**k, and tasted just as good. There would have been almost 20 mussels in the bowl.

The girls stuck to waters, and I had a Sailor Jerrys.

The only downside was my Mrs didn't get the Coke she ordered while we were loitering and talking shit after the meal. I forgot to check if it was on the bill when I paid, so they could've swindled us.

Overall, very nice night out.

For the three meals, a garden salad to share, and a Sailor Jerrys, the grand total was $94. Bit pricey considering two of the meals were entree size, and we only got one drink and no appetisers.

It didn't really make me want to come back, but it was decent enough to enjoy the meal while we were there.

6/10

Gg_yzRWy9HM
by Failed Creation
Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sooo.... what didya get?

My In-Laws paid for our Power memberships a couple of weeks ago.
by Failed Creation
Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

Primus - Shake Hands with Beef

by Failed Creation
Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:What, you want him to bring you back stretchy pants???

I already own many pairs of stretch pants, as I'm quite the husky gentleman.

I guess the crays and abalone will have to suffice...
by Failed Creation
Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Windies - Test series

carey wrote:
locky801 wrote:Ian Healy you tosser, West Indies have been pacing themselves WTF :roll: what rot

By far the biggest F**k wit calling any sport. I'd rather Listen to Kelly Underwood and that felt like being stabbed in the ear with a pick fork.

What about Anthony Hudson, Brian Taylor and Bruce McAvaney?
by Failed Creation
Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Of course it's a great business venture.

I will be happy to go in partnership with other members of the SA Footy family.

The auditioning process will be fun to do, viewing topless women

Count me in! I love tits; they're three of my favourite things.
by Failed Creation
Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Faith No More & Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Another Body Murdered

by Failed Creation
Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

http://www.seenox.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Funny-Unfortunate-Names-26.jpg

http://a1.files.blazepress.com/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,q_80,w_620/MTI4OTk0MDE4NTg2NTM2NTc5.jpg

http://images.rcp.realclearpolitics.com/263114_5_.jpg

https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/22/15/enhanced/webdr05/enhanced-buzz-4120-1411412492-21.jpg

http://img.opposingviews.com/sites/default/files/styles/adaptive/public/gallery/13/02/slides/JackGoff.jpg?itok=lvl8-Mm0

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/332593/slide_332593_3305848_free.jpg

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-04/enhanced/webdr06/28/6/enhanced-480-1398679393-15.jpg

http://r.fod4.com/http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1199805/unfortunate_names_06_original.jpg

http://www.newsiosity.com/sites/default/files/styles/flexslider_image/public/HarryBaals_0.jpg?itok=V1ivzjEu

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/funny-sports-names-1.jpg

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/picture/2165492/83683014.jpg

http://yabaleftonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/unfortunate-names-4.jpg
by Failed Creation
Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Denis Cometti Retiring

Like Bruce McAvaney, I think Dennis has become a bit of a parody of himself.

I can't think of a single commentator I enjoy hearing these days; In fact, the only people I enjoy hearing talk about footy are Gerard and Robbo on AFL 360, and guys like @wristwatcher on the SA Footballer YouTube channel.
by Failed Creation
Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

You're a marvel, Valleys, and a top bloke to boot!
by Failed Creation
Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

I'm a staunch pre-belter.

I also button up my shirts before putting them on.
by Failed Creation
Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Parkway Drive - Vice Grip

by Failed Creation
Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had our general waste bin collected this morning, as it was collected one nasty big fat rat climbed out of the truck and ran in under some pallets outside.

Me, not too proud to admit they make me sick. I hate them.....seems the old chap who works 3 days a week here, he's ok with them. :lol:

I move the pallets out, he heads in with a broom, stuns the fat bastard and while it's still writhing he grabs it's tail and belts it's head against the pallet racking. :lol:

Me, I've put my apron on and I'm on the kitchen table squealing. Laughing my arse off at how he handled it, but squealing nonetheless.

I ******* hate mice and rats. They literally make me sick.
by Failed Creation
Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

All these feminists attacking Billy Brownless for using the term "you don't touch a man's wallet and you don't touch his wife"
Seriously folks if that's what the world has come too, **** it I'm out

Agreed. I don't believe he meant to use the phrase to liken her to a possession, but as usual, the Feminazis have come out to play.
by Failed Creation
Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

@valleys07, where's your review of the Richmond game?
by Failed Creation
Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 1 2016

Ex-Finks bikie and SANFL under-18s player Dylan Jessen dumped by amateur league club amid Anzac Day king-hit claims

April 30, 2016 12:00am
DOUG ROBERTSON - The Advertiser

NOTORIOUS former Finks bikie and SANFL under-18s footballer Dylan Jessen has been dumped by an amateur league club amid claims he king-hit an opposition player on Anzac Day.

Salisbury North coach and former Central District assistant coach Gavin Chaplin said the club “parted ways’’ with Jessen, inset, after Monday’s Division 1 clash with Prince Alfred Old Collegians.

Although no official umpires’ or incident report was received by SA Amateur League officials, a Prince Alfred Old Collegians (PAOC) official told The Advertiser the powerfully-built Jessen “king-hit” one of its players behind the play during the first quarter.

“The ball was in our back pocket, our guy was in our forward pocket ... a long way off the footy and there was a bit of niggle going on,’’ said the official, who did not want to be named. “I looked back around and he (PAOC player) was laying on the ground. That’s not football.”

The official said the PAOC player had a black eye after the game — which PAOC won by 58 points — but would line up for the side today.

The official claimed Jessen, 26, also made crass verbal barrages towards PAOC players that “weren’t appropriate for a football field”.

Chaplin, who knew Jessen at Central District, did not confirm the alleged incident but said he sacked Jessen on Monday for “being undisciplined”.

“I’m all for (giving people) a second opportunity in life ... but they all know with me, my history, they only get one chance and Dylan was a little bit undisciplined last week,’’ he said. “I don’t like the way Dylan plays and I made a call so he’s not going to play with us. I’m the coach, I call the shots.’’

SA Amateur League chief executive John Kernahan confirmed the league had not received an umpires’ report or “incident report’’ from either club. “If something happens either club can lodge an incident report and we will look into it but we didn’t receive anything,’’ he said.

Jessen was a state under-18s footballer under SANFL coach Brenton Phillips and reserves player for Central District and was touted as an AFL draftee in 2008 but missed the cut.

He was imprisoned in 2013 for three years for possessing a loaded, unregistered and defaced .22 calibre handgun.
by Failed Creation
Wed May 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

"Rat in a cage" came through the shuffle on my car jukebox this morning, every time I hear a Pumpkins song this pops into my head. The bloke next to me at Grange Rd / Tapleys Hill Road lights figured whatever it was certainly tickled my fancy*.

:lol:

http://images.rapgenius.com/938c524cecb2c7b668add2df0d63ddac.500x370x1.jpg

I love Bullet with Butterfly Wings !
by Failed Creation
Wed May 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'd butter Genie Bouchard's baguette...

by Failed Creation
Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

False. My air guitar skills are as shit as my real guitar skills...

TNP wants a piercing.
by Failed Creation
Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Be it an American Muslim, a Jewish Canadian, a bi-sexual Mexican, a transgender African-American, what the **** ever, no gun, no bang bang shoot 'em up.

2nd amendment, adopted in 1791, which was perfect at the time as the old musket was perfect for keeping the old brown bears at bay really means **** all now, doesn't it? When will they get it?

7OZIOE6aMBk

I quite like this skit.

This particular line gets me every time:

"There is one argument, and one argument alone for having a gun, and this is it: "**** off, I like guns!"

:lol:

xC03hmS1Brk
by Failed Creation
Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division IV 2016

Great write-up!

It's half the fun of being in the Hogg.
by Failed Creation
Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

sampled a couple of the selections on the Walkies BBQ yesterday and again wasn't disappointed, although the chili kransky did leave the lips a bit numb but did give a great excuse to wash it down with multiple cold beers, oh and even better was the tick, tack, toe result to finish it off with!

How good was the choice of both tomato and beetroot relish?

I had a couple of snags in bread there yesterday, and it really hit the spot.

Hardly think the avatar is appropriate in today's age FC. No seatbelt! :shock:

It's apt really; that's how the relish made me feel!

ZY6aUdF7Q6U
by Failed Creation
Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: There's a special place in hell for drivers who...

Idiots that stop at the start of a slip lane waiting for a gap.

The Bolivar Road on to Port Wakefield Road one is the worst example of this, you have near a km to speed up and merge in but some dickwads just simply have no idea.

Same goes for the Kesters Road to Main North Road & Elder Smith Drive to Main North Road slip lanes...

The method is simple; get into the slip lane, accelerate to the appropriate speed, and there will be a gap. It's not rocket science, is it?
by Failed Creation
Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C&CCA Season 2015/16

carey wrote:
Cougar wrote:
carey wrote:Vote #1 - Carey for President

Like it. Gets West End in as major sponsor. Winning

This happens I'm defiantly back! ;)

If you come back, I'll get Mrs. Creation to fire up a batch of those cheesecake balls...
by Failed Creation
Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

The Dark Knight wrote:My dads birthday today, should of been 62 years young.

My thoughts are with you and your family today, mate.
by Failed Creation
Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Proposing to the missus

Went to the zoo on Boxing Day to propose to the missus in front of the Tigers, Rocky Balboa style... Yeah lame I know but if I did anything out of the ordinary she would have caught on. She's not exactly the wine and dine type...
Anyways it was bloody hot, and we finally got to the Tigers and there was to many people there so I chickened out. Take 2 - went back to the Tigers and know one was there but still chickened out :( I knew than we couldn't make a 3rd trip to the Tigers as that would be shithouse! She still had no idea.
Just a side note I asked her dad the day before arm I already told my parents I was doing it so there was no backing out! Trust me, I had zero doubts I wanted to marry her but I was overcome with nerves on the first two occasions! Which is odd for me...
Anyways as we were walking out to leave the zoo, I said to myself "I have to do this!" So I grabbed her arm and said come over her with me I want to see his last animal. I got on one knee and asked and she thought I was joking till I showed her the ring! Than she promptly said YES... I am rapt I didn't chicken out the third time!
So from that day forward the Yellow footed Rock wallaby has a spot in our hearts :lol:

It's funny how you mention wallabies...

T'was June, 2007.

My lovely girlfriend (at the time) and I decided to go for a drive to the Big Rocking Horse.

After walking through the toy shop, we decided to stroll through the little animal park there. She knew I was proposing that day, and like WUB12, I had previously asked her parents for permission. I can occasionally do things right...

As we're walking through the park, she sees a wallaby, gets excited, and paces over to feed it. Now's the time... yet I have no bloody idea what to say to her!

I bit the bullet, got down on one knee (which is hard for me), and blurted out my proposal. She said yes, of course, and holds out her hand for me to slide the ring on her finger. The problem is, I didn't have a clue which one was the ring finger! With a little guidance (and a bit of laughter directed at me blubbering), the ring was on. We then went to KFC, where I read the newspaper and ignored her for the next half hour.
by Failed Creation
Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

my wife had a conversation with my 4 year old daughter while watching the new Paralympic advert -the part with all the girls at the back missing a leg each:
Daughter - Mummy where's her leg?
Wife - oh it's- *interupted by daughter*
D - oh she doesn't have one either, that's ok, she can borrow mine if she wants to...
W - *silence* big hug

Best ad ever-it can show a 4 yr old that people with a disability can do everything able bodied people can - and then some more!!

While also showing how bighearted some kids can be!
by Failed Creation
Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

my wife had a conversation with my 4 year old daughter while watching the new Paralympic advert -the part with all the girls at the back missing a leg each:
Daughter - Mummy where's her leg?
Wife - oh it's- *interupted by daughter*
D - oh she doesn't have one either, that's ok, she can borrow mine if she wants to...
W - *silence* big hug

Best ad ever-it can show a 4 yr old that people with a disability can do everything able bodied people can - and then some more!!

While also showing how bighearted some kids can be!
Yeah agreed. I was incredibly proud.

As you should be.

Kids can often lack tact, yet they can be so gentle and nurturing.
by Failed Creation
Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaching Vacancies 2017

Now days? Would have thought this sort of thinking is stuck in 1963....

My parents weren't even born in 1963...

You could make a case to have your Reserves coach advertised at the end of every season but some clubs require all coaches to go thorough this process. I see it as poor Governance when you have volunteer Directors continually reviewing the performance of the coaching staff when they could be focusing on more important matters for the club

All it would require is a vote at a Special General Meeting and it would be done and dusted in 5 minutes.

Exactly.

Constitutions can be overruled, amended and abolished, subject to the will of the majority.
by Failed Creation
Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where will you be?

carey wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:Angaston

Same

I'd like to have a beer with you one day Jimbo. We think a like on a lot of topics.

Don't do it, Jim! Our man Carey is a maniac!
by Failed Creation
Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your song of 2016

I'm not up on all the new stuff, but here's my pick.

by Failed Creation
Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

ive been in hospital for 23 surgeries and yep a few of those on my right hand (wrist) so make as many assumptions as you can on that one. T.

You just pot shotted yourself there my friend :lol:
Must have wanking down to a fine art, sorry, I'll see myself out.
Writing the new testimant on self gratification bible as we speak. Titled "Pull the other one". Thank you.

I prefer the term 'tickle the pickle'.

On a serious note, it must be tough for you to represent a club which, despite it being a great one, is being tarnished by the actions of a small minority at the minute.

It's people like you that make clubs great, and rest assured, you'll be the folks people think about when they think of your club.

Chin up, mate. It'll blow over soon enough.
by Failed Creation
Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Ocean Road and back in five days

What happened??

In the end illness to the misses stopped us from going but we are doing it next friday.

Slightly different plans than previously

Day1- (Friday) Munno Para West- Mount Gambier
Day2- (Saturday) Mt Gambier - Pt Fairy
Day3- (Sunday) Pt Fairy - Lorne
Day4- (Monday) Lorne- Grampians
Day5- (Tuesday) Grampians- Robe
Day6- (Wednesday) Robe - Home

We have booked a really nice house in the Grampians for the night
We are doing the zip fly at Otway National Park

Mrs. C. and I are taking the In-Laws along the Great Ocean Road over the Easter break.

Day 1: Munno Para West - Halls Gap.
Day 2: Halls Gap - Warrnambool.
Day 3: Warrnambool - Geelong.

We'll spend 4 nights in Geelong, and take the train into Melbourne for some sightseeing those days too.

Day 7: Geelong - Mildura (via Ballarat),
Day 8: Mildura - Munno Para West.
by Failed Creation
Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

The Western Bulldogs look set to play at least one ( up to 3 ) games at Eureka Stadium in Ballarat next year. However, locals are questioning if the 11,000 capacity stadium would be sufficient for local Dogs fans, Melbourne based supporters and visiting team supporters.

With it a 7 hour drive from Adelaide, Port would be a chance to play there.

Along with the Gold Coast and GWS as the lower drawing clubs when travelling interstate.

Failed Creation valleys07 That's be a road trip.

I ******* love Ballarat!
by Failed Creation
Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Penalty Rates being cut by Fair Work

Exactly. There goes the incentive for the industries affected to work weekends.

I know that I'd be likely to drop my Sunday shift when this comes into effect.
by Failed Creation
Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

Booney wrote:Boy turns 21 in July, daughter 17 in October.

Both are great kids too.
by Failed Creation
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

It will be interesting to see which fan theories will be accurate, and which ones will be debunked.

I have a chub just thinking about Monday night.
by Failed Creation
Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (TV Spoilers, NO BOOK SPOILER

Been rewatching it all from the start. Finished season 3 last night. If it's rainy over the weekend I may get it done :)

We started watching it again just after cricket season finished and thought we'd gradually knock it over so we'd be finished by the time of the new series. We finished two months ago.

Mrs. C and I are getting through a season every few days or so, thanks to Foxtel.

I'm spewing that I'll be at work next Monday night.
by Failed Creation
Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Where I can buy some Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing sauce or a simular Buffalo Wing sauce in Adelaide. No one seems to keep it anymore
Woolies stock it I reckon, otherwise try americanbbqaustralia.com.au
None at Woolies either, even checked their online store . Can get it on the net but wanted some for the weekend

Cheers Spargo
Thanks to the legend Spargo for sorting this for me. Top bloke!

Costco stocks it. That's where I get it.
by Failed Creation
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

The Dark Knight wrote:False

TNP is glad Failed Creation is back

It's good to know I've been missed!
by Failed Creation
Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |