Search found 955 matches

Return

Re: Round 16 Central v Sturt

Central 20 points up 2 minutes into time on and lose! :shock:
Sturt's winning goal in the 35th minute! :shock:

why so much time on you have to wonder not being there, only 3 goals kicked for the 1/4 up till then :shock:
Sturt guy down for 6 or 7 minutes before being stretchered off.
Yeah, didn't appear to move at all. Ambulance came with lights and sirens. Let's hope that he pulls through okay.

Thanks hope he is ok and a quick recovery
by locky801
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Footy Chick wrote:@The Dark Knight playing his 300th game tomorrow.

Go well Kiddo! =D> \:D/ :partyman:

Congrats TDK, have a great game and an even bigger celebration after the final siren
by locky801
Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

A young Korean couple were laying in bed one night, when the man started farting continuously.. 'ugh', said the woman, 'that's disgusting'.
'It was the dog' said the man.
'Don't blame him,' said the woman...
'he was cooked perfectly'.
by locky801
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2023/24

Side named for tomorrows T20 against Sth Africa

Matt Short, Travis Head, Mitch Marsh (c), Josh Inglis (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Aaron Hardie, Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Spencer Johnson
by locky801
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A father saw his 4yr old daughter staring very inquisitively at the fingers on her hand. He promptly took hold of his daughters hand & pretended to eat it making the noise of a lions roar in the process.
The daughter giggled as her daddy released her hand & once again looked at her fingers but this time looked puzzled before asking.........."Wheres my boogie gone?"
by locky801
Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2023/24

The Dark Knight wrote:Second T20I overnight, Australia won by 8 wickets.
South Africa 8/164
Markram 49 (38)
Abbott 3/22
Ellis 3/25

Aus 2/168 (14.5)
Marsh 79* (39)
Short 66 (30)

like Eliis as a bowler, always around the mark and regualrly picks up wickets, bowled some peaches last night
by locky801
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Elimination Final - Central District v Powerserves

Great win by the Dogs, be barking loud tonight thats for sure
by locky801
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Three friends married women from different parts of the world....
The first man married a Greek girl. He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
The second man married a Thai girl. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.
The third man married a girl from Australia. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. The first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything either but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down, and he could see out of his left eye and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he urinates.
by locky801
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Definition of the word f*cked. When a man has a car payment, a house payment, a wife and a girlfriend ......And they're all a month late.
by locky801
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Magarey Medal 2023

South v North Round 8.

Sproule 2 votes. Thinking to myself, I think he did not play the second half. Had a check. Off at the 18 minute mark of the second quarter,

Did not make the 6 best players named by the coach (who would with less than half a game?)

I wonder who was supposed to get the votes?[/quot

Some time ago I heard a story/rumour that Russel Ebert once got a best on ground vote when he only played the first quarter.

Yeah but Russell was that good ;)
by locky801
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was in Wales doing a job last week when the Welshman I was working for pointed to a tree at the bottom of the garden.
‘ I lost my virginity under that tree 20 years ago , and what I always remember was her mum catching us at it !’
‘ Her mum caught you ! ‘ I said amazed ‘What did she say ?’
‘ Baaaaa………..’
by locky801
Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Two women are standing on the bridge and one says to the other "You know I want to pee off the bridge like men do." So she goes to the side of the bridge and squats over the water and pulls down her pants and says "You see that canoe down there, I'm going to pee on that canoe!" And the other woman says "That's not a canoe, that's your reflection." :shock:
by locky801
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 AFL GF

Billy Frampton set to be the first player in AFL History to be de listed at 3/4 time of a GF. 1 touch. A muck off the ground. A dropped marked.
Be nice if their mids could kick properly to him

Reckon his job has been to just nulify Harris Andrews with his intercept marks and run off, has done a good job IMO, Andrews only 4 marks so far
by locky801
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2023/2024

Boof Jnr tons up, great knock
by locky801
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man with tickets to the AFL Grand Final finds his seat and relaxes. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
"No", he says. "The seat is empty."
"That's incredible", said the stranger. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the AFL Grand Final and not use it?"
"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Grand Final we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."
The stranger replies, "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. Couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"
The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."
by locky801
Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2024

Wedgie wrote:Means I'm in for a fun year if I go back to the North club rooms after a game. :lol:

Again :D :D
by locky801
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:No bbq at the voting booth

One i went to had BBQ in full swing, cake stall, coffee van, ice cream vendor the lot and they were doing a roaring trade
by locky801
Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Silly Season

Reckon this has been the silliest of silly seasons that i can remember :shock: :roll: :D
by locky801
Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Crikey, the Villis Meat Pie Stout is interesting. :shock:

please explain :shock:
Stouts amaze me, they can smell and taste like so many different things.
This one had a real spice salty taste to it, was yummy but different.
Owner said they used authentic Villi's spices to make it.
Come up to the Wilkadene Brewery and Tom will give you a taste for free.

download (1).jpeg

Cheers Wedgeman if in ever back in SA i may just do that ;)
by locky801
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Have a great day Booney

Celebrate hard
by locky801
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

anyone know of a good place to get pool furniture? after some sun lounges, but not a lot out there, and from what I have seen it will rust within a week.
Happy to spend enough to get quality, but not a stupid amount.

Get all our outdoor furniture from Temple & Webster, is slightly more expensive but never had an issue, is sturdy and even holds my weight :shock:
by locky801
Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mens ICC Cricket World Cup, India 2023.

Phillips 10 overs 3 for 37 bowled NZ back into this

Only had 9 wickets prior to today in ODIs
by locky801
Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Tassie chase 432 to win

Great effort

Led from the one and only Matty Wade.
What a superstar

been waiting for that post, and spot on ;)
by locky801
Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gill gone for 9 and Kohli for 0

India 2/27
by locky801
Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

jackpot jim wrote:\England chasing 230 are 2/30
Root gone 1st ball PLUMB LBW and reviews it :roll: #-o =))

His review record is nearly as bad as Shane Watsons was
by locky801
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A policeman goes home to his wife in the evening after work. Exhausted, he enters the dark bedroom and strips out of his uniform, leaving it on the floor. He looks for the light switch but figures his wife is laying in bed and decides not to disturb her. Just before he's about to get into bed, his wife speaks:
Honey, can you run down to the corner shop and buy bread, so I can make breakfast for the kids tomorrow?
Fine, but you should have mentioned earlier - says the husband while putting the uniform on again
He runs down to the shop, gets the bread and exchanges small talk with the guy at the counter
New job? - asks the cashier
Nah, why do you ask?
Ah, I could have sworn you were a policeman, but that's definitely a fireman uniform
by locky801
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Silly Season

Spargo wrote:What a show that was.

Kingswood Country, lol imagine that on telly today :shock: :shock:
by locky801
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looking forward to a very late night tonight hoping for a jatz cracker of a game Kiwis and Proteas, has the makings of the best game yet so will probably be a flop :D :D
by locky801
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

i have said since day 1 and even when i was back as a cop, caught driving using your mobile phone it should be an instant 3 month loss of licence, 2nd offence 12 months, 3rd offence life ban from driving

But of course then that cuts out the revenue doesnt it ;)
by locky801
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

They cant leave anyway because that would mean the end of this forum topic :D :D
by locky801
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mal wrote:I reckon if we go back and time every batsman in every game there will be numerous Timed Outs

Was thinking that myself, wonder if you went back over time how many there would actually be, think it would be a significant amount
by locky801
Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Going to be an interessting run chase, lose a couple early and will be more than interesting.

Very late night coming up
by locky801
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DOC wrote:NOT ONE bloke on here ever gave up!!!!!!

I said if Usman got out the Backers would win, i should change my username to AE2
by locky801
Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man had been driving all night and by morning was still far from his destination. He decided to stop at the next city he came to, and park somewhere quiet so he could get an hour or two of sleep. As luck would have it, the quiet place he chose happened to be on one of the city's major jogging routes. No sooner had he settled back to snooze when there came a knocking on his window. He looked out and saw a jogger running in place.
"Yes?"
"Excuse me, sir," the jogger said, "do you have the time?" The man looked at the car clock and answered, "8:15". The jogger said thanks and left. The man settled back again, and was just dozing off when there was another knock on the window and another jogger.
"Excuse me, sir, do you have the time?"
"8:25!"
The jogger said thanks and left. Now the man could see other joggers passing by and he knew it was only a matter of time before another one disturbed him. To avoid the problem, he got out a pen and paper and put a sign in his window saying, "I do not know the time!" Once again he settled back to sleep. He was just dozing off when there was another knock on the window.
"Sir, sir? It's 8:45!."
by locky801
Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Pop down there The New Romantic playing there from 9.00pm always a great show :D say hi to Jordan for me

Once of Wedgies favourite bands :D :D
9pm? That's almost past my bed time Locky!
I thought it was 8pm!. See you at the Walkers Arms on NYE?
We were there last year and it was good seeing Jordan and BJ share the stage!

Fair chance i will be there NYE doing the apple song with Jordan ;)
by locky801
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not meaning to boast, but I just got the the highest score on the bathroom scales
by locky801
Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A man was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library.
He asked a girl, "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"
The girl replied, in a loud voice,
"NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"
All the people in the library started staring at the man, who was deeply embarrassed and moved to another table.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the man's table and said with a laugh, "I study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking.
I bet you felt embarrassed, right?"
The man responded in a loud voice,
"$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? .... I`M NOT PAYING YOU THAT MUCH!"
All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.
The man whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people."
by locky801
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Why someone who has been disqualified from driving 11 times has never been gaoled, then kills someone after being disqualified again 8 days prior, and after all that, is released on bail. :twisted:

Totally with ya Dedja , Shows how stuffed the system is and has been for many years with disqualified drivers

In my SAPOL days we always arrested disqualified drivers and refused bail because under the old system they were actually breaching a Court order, these days u get disqualfied for almost anything (some petty and not serious like mobile phone usage) and most continue to drive anyway, then again i know of cases where people have been baield on murder or manslaughter charges which is a joke :evil:
by locky801
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2024

DOC wrote:FMD

Round 1 to start Good Friday followed by a bye for the AFL gather round.

Anyone else think start the week after gather round and piss the byes/split rounds off? Is it that hard?

FFS DOC thats too much like common sense and we know the SANFL dont have alot of that ;)
by locky801
Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good start 1/0

Carder out
by locky801
Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dedja wrote:Head will either get a wicket or get smacked out of the park.

Great call Dedja :partyman: :partyman:
by locky801
Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The number of lies told by men would decrease significantly if women stopped asking questions
by locky801
Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty well a fautless display by the Aussies across the board.

Bowling was spot on and possibly the best spell from Cummins all tournament, thought his captaincy was on song as well

Fielding has improved out of sight in the last few games, led by Warner and Marnus, Trav and Zampa doing their bit on the boundary

Was very nervy when Smith went, thought we may be in trouble, forgot how well Trav bats in big games, and Marnus showed why he should have never been considered being out of that side, was the perfect man to be batting with Trav

Great perfomance by the Aussies, saved their absolute best till last

Hopefully they have left that State and are at a venue that they can soak themselves in beer and enjoy the moment
by locky801
Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When I die I want to be reincarnated as a Huntsman spider. Just so I can finally hear a woman say

" Oh my God, it's huge"
by locky801
Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

in trouble again , saw a female wearing a Tshirt with "GUESS" on the front, I cheekily suggested "implants?" - and she slapped me
by locky801
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Went down to the Sailmaster for lunch today, what a top notch place, wish it was closer to home!
Great beers on tap, comfortable furniture, great views of the marina and the meals were sensational. Best seafood basket I've ever had!
If it wasn't so far away from most things I could convince the missus to move down there!

Always been a great place for meals for as long as I can remember, as you point out long way out there and cost a fortne for an Uber or taxi. Locals sitting on a gold mine there
by locky801
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The judge says, “Please tell me why you’re seeking a divorce.”
John says, “Because I live in a two-story house.”
The judge says, “What kind of a reason is that? What’s the matter with a two-story house?”
John says, “I’ll tell you what the matter is. One story is ‘I have a headache’ and the other story is ‘It’s that time of the month.’”
by locky801
Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: International ODIs

Aerie wrote:Regardless of the pointlessness of this series - Maxwell does it again...

Guess he got fired up after his one over cost 30 :shock:
by locky801
Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: International ODIs

India has announced their squad for the five-match T20I series against Australia:

Suryakumar Yadav (c), Ruturaj Gaikwad (vc), Ishan Kishan (wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Shivam Dube, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh , Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar, Shreyas Iyer

WTF :shock:
I know I shouldn't.

I bet he puts up with a lot of crap.

game last year some on got out caught Hardik b Arshdeep
by locky801
Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |