Return

Re: HFL Country Division

Incorrect there Panther, Torrens Valley are bottom of the shield
by bookie
Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Disappointed we are looking down the barrel of relegation after not being as good as Torrens Valley at mud wrestling but i guess that is the way the cookie crumbles. Lofty took their medicine and it looks as though we may have to do the same. Ive been proud of the way we have gone about it this year and think we have certainly added something to the competition.
I could be wrong but i think this has been one of the more even years of central division across all the grades (aside from the Junior powerhouse clubs Blackwood, Barker and Hahndorf) of recent memory and probably the hardest part to accept is the fact we are stronger than Torrens Valley in 3 out of the 4 grades but will be left to lament our poor B grade performance.

Just gotta hope for a Kersbrook v Macclesfield GF :shock: theres still hope!
by bookie
Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

With respect yellow and black you have absolutely no idea of how much time money and effort that has been put in to The echunga junior program this year our junior committee has done a fantastic job and the club is far from purely a grade focused. Perhaps Lobethal could give us some tips on how to build strong juniors? Your juniors have hardly set the world on fire for the last 15 years perhaps your too a grade focuse
by bookie
Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Divisionant a

90% of u absolute morons on this forum think u have any sort of Influence on the league when in reality most of you are probably the people at your club no body wants to talk to. Enjoy spreading your false rumours and bullshit claims to make yourself
Feel better u sad acts
by bookie
Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

As a player from the echunga football club I'm sick and tired of the absolute rubbish this forum provides. All you jerks that claim we spent all our money and effort Into our senior side which is incorrect. Our juniors steadily improved, they weren't world beaters however we were never disgraced. What more can a club do coming up from a lower division? All I can say is Lofty, Ironbank, , bridge water and torrens valley better be ready for country in 2016
by bookie
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Call me a peanut but I'm 99% sure I know more about this situation than u do chopper u .........almond
by bookie
Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What's a Kalma bus?
by bookie
Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Now there's some Christmas spirit, well said cracka! It's very easy to sit behind an alias and sling mud at other clubs/people without the fear of being held accountable for your words.

As a player I can tell u we are looking forward to the 2015 season and defending our premiership. I'm proud that our club did all it could to stay in the top division. If other clubs choose to hate us next year because of this then so be it. I can guarantee that it won't make an inch of difference to us when the siren sounds. Although I am looking forward to hearing some of the banter that's gonna come from the boundary line. The Mt lofty game looms as a cracker and should draw a big crowd due to the perceived rivalry we have with each other.
by bookie
Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We did have permits, however all 3 had medical conditions. One lad had a heart problem and the other two hormonal disabilities which resulted in stunted growth. All above board.
by bookie
Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Eat a snickers chopper, you've lost the plot mate!
by bookie
Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pull your head in running defender. Your not doing our club any favours
by bookie
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |