Search found 89 matches

Return

Re: Round 6 - West Adelaide v Adelaide - POST MATCH

Gozu wrote:Crowd 1,750

So the promise of 4000 attendances at games by Crows heirachy ( ie liars) is nothing but blatant crap ( Thats putting it lightly)
The Crows will finish near the bottom this season, and serves them right for wanting to change a system that was OK
by Reddeer
Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Magarey Medal & Other Awards

Glad the trophy went to the rightful winner.

First time in the 53 occasions since this trophy was first awarded in 1962 that the winner didn't play league finals.

Congratulations to North Adelaide, history makers 2014.
by PhilH
Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Sanderson was a significant advocate of the reserves idiocy, unlike previous Afc coaches. Now we also have a new SANFL gm from a real club. Time to unwind the damage and write off this year.
On a side note looks like the crows have done a port and sacked a coach mid contract, now requiring a massive payout. These clubs have money to burn, what a waste of money that could have gone to football.
by sjt
Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

If North and Norwood pull in 36k plus at Footy Park then this game (with the averages of crowds at Footy Pk compared to Adelaide Oval in the AFL and the addition of 15000 SACA members getting in for free means it should be 60k plus! Throw in the fact a lot of people didn't go to Footy Pk Grand Finals because they were away for the October long weekend and the facilities/distance of Footy Pk.
Anything short of 40k will be a massive failure.
by Wedgie
Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

For some more coverage for the 'diehards' FOOT-e TIMES has

Phil Herden's SANFL Grand Final Stats Report - http://footetimes.com/sanfl-stats-report-grand-final-edition/

Daniel Frangos on how the Power is affecting the SANFL GF on Sunday - http://footetimes.com/power-looms-large-over-sanfl-grand-final/

John Nankivell's Preview - http://footetimes.com/2014-sanfl-grand-final-norwood-vs-port-adelaide/
by PhilH
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiers despite not beating every team

After Round 7, and a most impressive win against North from my point of view, the Eagles were 6-1. From that point on, only four more wins were registered for the season - to the eventual 9th and 10th placed sides...and both meetings against the eventual premiers. Go figure.

Updated list of occasions where a premier that season failed to beat a team:
Year Premier Lost to Record
1924 Torrens Norwood 0-2-1
1932 Sturt Torrens 0-1-1
1934 Glenelg Torrens 0-2
1963 Port West 0-3
1976 Sturt South 0-1-1
1986 Glenelg Central 0-2
1993 Eagles Glenelg 0-1-1
1998 Port South 0-2
2003 Central Port 0-2
2010 Central Sturt 0-3
2014 Norwood Eagles 0-2
2019 Glenelg South 0-1-1
by spell_check
Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiers despite not beating every team

None of those premierships should count. ;)
by Wedgie
Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

North's Achilles heel at that stage was key defenders and they thought that they had resolved that issue until the rookie draft.
Jason Roe, who had been playing in defence for North was rookie listed by Brisbane. Stephen Gilham who had been on Port's list but had been allocated to North whilst playing for Port as used to happen, had signed with North when Port delisted him. He was rookied by Hawthorn and went onto become an AFL premiership player.
North had also signed a Centre Half Back who had played 7 games for Essendon called Sam Hunt who was rookied by Geelong in the same draft. He didn't make it at Geelong, but when he was finally delisted he didn't come to North but instead went to WA where he played a key role in South Fremantle's 2009 premiership win.
In addition Toby Stribling had been delisted by Fremantle and then rerookied and a young ruckman on North's list at the time, Luke McEntee was rookied by Hawthorn.
To attempt to solve the key defender problem brought about by the rookie draft, North then recruited former Glenelg, Hawthorn and Footscray defender, Simon Cox who was well passed his prime. He played OK for North but was overweight and injury prone.
I certainly don't want to take anything away from the Eagles in 2006. They certainly deserved their flag. I just wanted to highlight the damage the rookie draft can do. I guess these days the clubs would have more idea as to who was going to be rookied and have contingencies in place.
I also remember that Clayton had signed for the Eagles from his country Victorian club before being rookied by North Melbourne and playing for them for two years.

Thanks RIG. Know you weren't trying to take anything away from the Eagles, I just couldn't remember the names, or if some of the players you'd signed were more "speculative" recruits from interstate. Roe and Gilham were/woud have become quality SANFL players at the time and big losses.
by FlyingHigh
Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test match attendance figures this series

6000 for the bangers test match is a great effort.
And we could extrapolate that out to any country town where three-quarters of the 500 people go and watch the local footy and netball.
Sometimes this whole Melbourne is the sporting capital rubbish sh!ts me, although I suppose it has to be because it's a sh!thole otherwise.

Really?

I absolutely LOVE Melbourne. Easy to get around, alive, buzzing the entire time. Sporting events you can't jump over. Great bars and cafe's, shopping, lifestyle. Why oh why did I move back?!?!?!!?

I'm probably not the most seasoned traveler, Melbourne 6-8 times including for footy, tennis and horses. Been to Sydney same amount of times, Hobart/Tassie a handful, Canberra and Perth once, little bit of travelling in country NSW. Each time I have been to Melbourne I have moderately enjoyed some of it, but can't put any of those times ahead of any of the other trips. Overrated IMO.
by FlyingHigh
Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus-Eng-Ind One Day Tri Series

The silence for all those that think kohli oversteps the mark but Warner doesn't is deafening...

Warner really needs to pull his head in.
by bennymacca
Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Glenelg v Central Fri 7.10

Who has a worse outfit than Glenelg am?

Norwood has always had a worse outfit/Guernsey than us

The new umpires rig is a pretty poor outfit too!!

I only posted in this thread so when I posted in our winning threads I didn't get accused of being an Eagles supporter and only posting after a win!!!

:D :D
by am Bays
Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Retirements

Coad great player. Duldig is one player who annoyed the "beejesus" out of me because he always seemed to save his best for when he played against North.

Wish them both the best.
by on the rails
Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Power Reserves v Centrals

Fair enough too. Cheating Kneebone bastard!
by Booney
Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Centrals v West

Unsurprising that the Norwood supporters were there to see Port get beaten.

Some were saying the big crowd last year had nothing to do with Port being in there. That's bullshit and you know it. Norwood fans out the wood work to watch them beat the old rival or neutrals there to watch Port get beat. E
by Booney
Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Centrals v West

Unsurprising that the Norwood supporters were there to see Port get beaten.

Some were saying the big crowd last year had nothing to do with Port being in there. That's bullshit and you know it. Norwood fans out the wood work to watch them beat the old rival or neutrals there to watch Port get beat. E
It was 2k up on the previous grand final despite being in a brand new stadium in a much better location. Whoopedydoo!
Considering how much AFL crowds have been up at Adelaide Oval compared to Footy Park it was a very average turnout.
by Wedgie
Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Best & Fairest Winners

robranisgod wrote:Marlon Motlop won North's best and fairest from Cameron Craig and Todd Miles. In a dismal year Marlon stood out like a beacon. He has completely turned his football around.

Cameron Craig runner-up is a bit of a surprise, to me, but he is a pretty reliable defender...
by Big Phil
Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Best & Fairest Winners

Not like Paul Bland is to be wrong. Miss him on the radio like a hole in the head.
by Wedgie
Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v WA Shield

RustyCage wrote:Marsh gone for 92. Richo with the wicket

3/217. Lead of 237

He has probably done enough to Captain Australia for his home test next Friday ;)
by wristwatcher
Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: India v Seth Efrica

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Too see off the new ball

Pea Hearts.
Too scared to face the Indians.
Next best thing to an Aussie win is seeing those jokers dismantled
by Jim05
Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Player Movements - 2015 / 2016

Barrie is the world? How disrespectful, he's the universe!
by Wedgie
Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Harbhajan Singh back in the Indian squad

Isn't he banned for match fixing these days?

Apparently Harbhajan and Symonds are on much better terms since they were teammates in the IPL....
Yeah I think so. I just liked him because he showed a bit of c**t when he came over the first time - in a time when the Aussies were dominant and everyone looked timid in their presence blokes like him and that bloke from SA (Nell?) weren't afraid to get in their faces.
by The Bedge
Thu May 21, 2015 11:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: State Team

heater31 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Not one player from the reigning Premiers....when did that last happen?

To be fair those that would have been in contention to be selected are no longer at the club or injured :shock:

Thought Chris Schmidt would have at least been worthy of 25 man squad selection?
by Big Phil
Mon May 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: South v Adelaide AO Sunday 12:10

heater31 wrote:
MW wrote:Ah yes Boon, but are they AFL listed goal posts?

AFL goal posts are just that little bit taller and stronger than SANFL ones ;)

Their point posts are the wrong colour too.
by Wedgie
Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Ashes 2017/2018

Normally, your spinner on the fifth day is a match winner. I think Ali, Moen Ali, bowls like a melon and stings like a pea.

As I type, C9 have got Boycott on. He would be loving this batting. He would captain the world boring eleven. 10 other spots up for grabs.

christ tavare would get a gig

Bill lawry :D
by locky801
Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Tour of South Africa

I blame Langer, the selectors just do whatever he suggests. He's obviously told them this kid will be good & they put him front of line.

I think there only taking Richardson as experience, id hope if there was an injury to the big 3 Sayers would be on the plane & in front of the kid to play just behind Bird.

That's the only way it can be logical IMO
by David Brent
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 2017/2018

Right on cue the Marsh Boys, become, well the Marsh boys. I
by Corona Man
Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good old snicko Marsh is back :roll:
by locky801
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shaun Marsh generally nicks one for single figures when we're battling.
by RB
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Carlton

In round one against Richmond, 2018

I noticed what appeared to be patches on the back of their shorts ?
If so , this is probably not the first time this perceived tactic has taken place
The great magpie man Fos Williams had little patches sewn on the shorts of each of the Port players in a final [1950s I reckon]
The theory was that the opposition players would focus on the patches and wonder what they were, thus breaking their concentration
by Jack
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Labuschagne is averaging less than 35 at first class level. This is a similar figure to what Maddinson was averaging before he was chosen. I want blokes to be averaging above 40 before they are selected to play test cricket. Pattison certainly is. The rest of the contenders or now incumbents are around that mark other than Mitch Marsh who only averages 30 at first class level and 27 at test level. Once again not nearly good enough for a test number six. Labuschagne with 795 runs at 39.75 in 17/18 shows he's improving, what I ment by coming along nicely.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Teams finish with the same amount of behinds in a match

spell_check wrote:The biggest margin achieved with the behinds the same is 132 points:
Round 14 1994
Port 6.3 12.6 19.10 27.14 (176)
Glenelg 2.2 2.4 4.10 5.14 (44)
Glenelg, 4346

This particular record was broken at Prospect yesterday.
by spell_check
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Advertiser stuffs up again

Clever that our only paper shows LAST YEARS premiership tables for the Reserves and U18 in the reports this morning
How great they aren't!!!
by Reddeer
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R3 Sturt v North Sun 1410

I was down towards the end that McAdam flew. What you don't see from the vision is that he dropped the ball at the top of his fly, grabbed at again as he and the ball are hitting the ground and the ball then rolled out. The tv vision of that is obscured by number 26, Wilkie. I have seen efforts like that paid and also not paid. I had a similar view to the umpire . McAdam certainly thought that it was a mark given his reaction.

There was another one that puzzled us in the second quarter that cost North a certain goal. Hender marked the ball in the goal square in front of his opponent yet got done for blocking. From where we were it seemed a clear mark with no interference but we were a long way away.

The first quarter and the last few minutes of the game the umpiring was diabolically one sided against North but in the end I don't know that they affected the result. It wasn't the frees Sturt were getting as much as the ones North weren't getting that was upsetting the North supporters so much. I have never seen so many happy North supporters so roundly boo the umpires as they left the ground.
Yeah, I saw the double grab, we were unsighted when the player hit the ground. I guessed it must have rolled loose on impact. I agree with your assessment that sometimes those are paid and sometimes not. On a wet day however...
I saw the one in the goal square not paid to North. Again, I assumed there was something the umps saw that I had missed.
Anyway, it wasn't enough to get Sturt over the line in the end. :lol:
by therisingblues
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R3 Sturt v North Sun 1410

At the oval , and post game feedback
ST supporters say that ST were hard done by the umps
NA supporters say that NA were hard done by the umps

ST 26 frees
NA 23 frees

The result was close, so did the umps have any sort of influence on the result ?

Wouldn't have thought so.
North's pressure was certainly far better than ours and it proved that it wasn't just West having a bad day the week before. I can see North going far this year based on last Sunday's game
by ORDoubleBlues
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Digital Pass Payment

Really pleased with it.
Work all over Oz ,(always in the middle of nowhere) and can finally watch the Mighty Roosters each week.
ABC coverage was way better for me than Ch7 crap as could watch in the NT and regional SA so I dont know why they pay 7 for less coverage in regional SA and NT
by sahboz
Wed May 09, 2018 1:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Grand Final - Norwood v North Adelaide

Rik E Boy wrote:
Booney wrote:Worst. Grand. Final. Ever.

Can't even entertain the idea of supporting one of these sides on the day.

Go the umpires!

You've got to get on the Roosters here surely Boon. :lol:

regards,

REB

I respect Norwood, so they've got a small leg up there.
by Booney
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Congratulations North Adelaide Premiers 2018

I’m sure there will be a few beers or bundy’s for Skeff tonight and rightly so

Well said.

Condolences JK gutted for you buddy. genuinely good bloke for a legs fans.

Cheers bud. I’m not sure why, maybe it hasn’t hit yet, but I’m not actually feeling gutted. I always thought there was a high possibility we could get exposed and unfortunately that’s what happened. Lot to admire about the way North play, they play with such bravery and their work rate is top drawer. Sometimes you just come up against a better team, c’est la vie.
by JK
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Grand Final - Norwood v North Adelaide

whybother wrote:Get the big red asterisk out. Maybe Norwood can protest on the grounds that they were playing the wrong team.

Dickhead, what and see you kick 7 goals
by locky801
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WT/WWT V NA FINALS

Some parts of the world was in recovery mode , the SANFL resumed to a full league competition
The actions of WW2 made an impact in the SANFL in the season of 45

The 1945 Minor round finish
PA
NW
WT
NA
ST
WA
GL
SA

FIRST SEMI FINAL 3/4 time
WT 6-10....8-12....10-14
NA 1-0.......8.4........10-7

PRELIM FINAL final scores
WWT 4-1...7-4...10-7....14-10
NA....1-3...2-5....7-6......15-10

Some similarities in both finals
In both finals WT + WWT had BIG leads of 40+ points
In both finals NA fought back

Heres how the 1945 prelim final panned out
WT held a commanding 40 point lead at qtr time having 16 scoring shots to 1
WT 6-10
NA 1-0
It was a tight last quarter, when the electric bell rang to signal the end of the match, the scores were level
WT 13-22
NA 15-10
A crowd of 21,167 at that stage , had seen a draw in the resumption of SANFL finals after WW2
Most players had heard the electric bell , and stopped playing
Umpire Ken Aplin , one of the greatest SANFL umpires of all time, did not hear the electric bell
Jim Thoms , picked up the ball and took off bouncing the ball and eventually goaled
It was then that Ken Aplin realised the electric bell had rung and then signalled the end of the game
WT 14-22
NA 15-10
WT win controversially by 6 points , with a goal scored after the electric bell had sounded , instead of a drawn game

So that means 73 years ago NA were very very unlucky to be eliminated, as was WWT arguably unlucky with the 19 man controversy in 2018
One wonders whether NA protested to the SANFL or not ?
Should the game have been replayed ?
The result stood in 1945 as it did in 2018
NA barrackers could consider the 2018 win a payback for what happened in 1945 !

The relevance of WW2 is significant
Jim Thoms kicked the 'official' winning goal
Thoms had also played for Footscray 1937-1946
Footscray missed playing in the 1945 finals by 1 game
Carlton beat Footscray in the last minor round game of 1945 to take 4th spot in front of Footscray
With Footscray missing finals, and due to war service rules of the times, Thoms lined up and debuted for WT
So in effect Thomas played a VFL minor round season for Footscray and the 3 major round games for WT in the year of 1945
Had it not been for the war, he may never have played for West Torrens at all , hence the significance of WW2 on the 1945 SANFL finals series

So there we have it NA a bit stiff with he electric bell and then what you might call a RING in playing for WT !

A postscript to that first semi final was that on the Saturday night , disgruntled NA supporters broke into the Adelaide Oval and destroyed the bell
History now shows that from that ' time on' , a siren was used to signal the end of SANFL games
by mal
Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018/19 Australian Summer of cricket

In their last 10 innings both Hazelwood and Lyon have more runs than Marsh

But he's looked really good making those 2'and 3's, he's just unlucky. And I have a 10 foot cock. Neither are true. Burn the fu**&ng photos that family have of people in power.
I don’t rate him as test player but the facts are he dominates SS and makes that many runs that selectors have to pick him.
It’s about time guys in the SS start making runs and putting pressure on him but as we have seen again today no one has really stepped up in the SS again

I would happily stand corrected but I reckon he averages under 40 after over 10 years of Sheffield Shield cricket. That is far from dominating. Draw a line through the cu*** name and never pick him again. This is a point I've made before. He's never dominated at Shield level. Average is actually a touch over 40, but hardly suggestive of being anything more than a moderately talented state player.

13 Shield centuries in 176 innings. 13! From 19 seasons! Yes, he makes runs at the right time, but no-one else with a record even remotely close to Marsh has been given so many chances (after repeated and inevitable failures in the baggy green).
by RB
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:So will this be the 2nd poor rated Pitch for MCG???

Perhaps WA were right in throwing it out there, that they should have it??

They don't rock up, they don't deserve it.
by Armchair expert
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BoundaryRider84 wrote:I would rather the Marsh brothers than bloody Finch in the side....wtf! Get rid of him

Perhaps there is a third Marsh brother they can slip into the team for Sydney?
by Corona Man
Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

bulldogs wrote:What batsman currently playing shield cricket averages over 40 in his career

Pretty sure Kurt Patterson fits this description.
by RB
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I was wondering how he was getting a game as the spinning all-rounder ahead of Maxwell, but then the following was pointed out to me and it all became clear:

Marnus Labuschagne
by Trader
Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shaun Marsh has scored himself another 20 tests with that catch.
by RB
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Park Cricket Sledges

Involved me
Playing against a mob called Port Districts last century
They made a million batting first and had us plenty out for f..k all in our reply
I batted on on and on and kept them out in the field the entire 2nd days play
On reaching 60 runs not out the keeper clapped me, and a couple of other lads applauded me
The applause continued for about half a minute
Then the keeper yells out real loud at me
" Well done mate your in credit." followed by laughter from a few of his team mates

I realised what the f..k they were on about then
The previous week I had the following bowling figures
3 overs 0/59 ...
by mal
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

pocovski
Siddle
Renshaw. Not in the team

Burns
Harris
Labaschagne
Kwajaja
Head
Patterson
Paine
Cummins
Starc
Lyon
Richardson

Unfortunately I can't really knock the line up, it's a bit of horses for courses but no one is bashing down the door, mainly because there has been no door due to BBL.

When you look at averages, Shaun Marsh @ 88 has to be included but we all know what's happened there, Pucovski @ 104, but that was aided by an innings of 243.
Burns @ 47 without scoring a century shows consistency and is an obvious choice for the Gabba with the pink ball, I really think he's going to take this opportunity by the throat here as will Labaschagne (who I don't really rate).

Of the other batsmen in the top 10 shield runs for the season averaging over 40 we have Wade, Cooper, Larkin, D.Hughes & Lehmann, Hughes is the only one I'd consider.

The bowling is about right, Boland should've come into consideration before Siddle but I can understand why they chose Pete, if Starc or Cummins broke down our attack would be too green, Tremain would be another Sayers episode IMO.

All in all, looking at our list, we are a long way off the pack now and 4th or 5th is about right, I'd hate to play the KIwi's right now.
I'm happy with the 11, in the middle order I'd go Khawaja, Patterson, Head then Labuschagne at 6.

Whether Chris Tremain would be another 'Sayers episode' or not, he must be pretty frustrated not being retained in the squad at least for this series. Has done the work in shield cricket that makes him deserving of a spot in front of Richardson IMO. Not having any shield cricket until March doesn't help him though. Peter Siddle is now in front of him too.

I like the look of Richardson (and so do they obviously wanting to fast track him) and we'll see what happens with him this match obviously but for guys like Tremain and Matthew Wade, in the batting department the messages from Langer and the selectors of making runs and taking wickets at shield level to have the best chance of being selected is infact a complete lie. I'm no Matthew Wade fan but he has the runs on the board this season to at least be considered by the selectors.

Maybe if these two played for WA it would be a different story.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Stoinis added to the squad for the next test

Why?

Because we haven’t had enough dud WA allrounders represent us over the years [emoji3]
by Jim05
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |