R.I.P Guy Walter
by Freaky Tah
Thu May 22, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

swingman wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Medal - S.Galbraith

Would he be a chance to win the 2s medal ? He spent abit of time there didn't he ?

I follow him on twitter and with testimonials like "hardworking wingman who can kick bombs from the arc" you would think he'd have 3 or 4 medals already :lol:
by Freaky Tah
Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

let me start by saying im not a North Pinnes player, I know Ricky and a few guys that play at North Pines and they are well respected hardworking blokes who love to play footy on the weekend to socialize and keep fit, for Ricky to pull the team off on the 4th quarter things must have been pretty serious, i think with previous clubs like Kaurna Eagles and Glandore it seems to me North Pines has unfortunately been labeled as thugs because of previous indiscretions involving indigenous players which North Pines is predominately made up of, with some of the comments from "Q" one would think he feared for his life out on the field Saturday :evil: :roll: from the outside looking in and reading the previous comments it was more to do with the quality of umpiring or lack there of and seems its a repeat offender judging by previous comments, if an umpire is so one sided and continually holds grudges he/she SHOULD NOT BE UMPIRING, Definition of umpire in English: Umpire; noun "an official who watches a game or match closely to enforce the rules and arbitrate on matters arising from the play" so that means what happened 9 games ago stays at 9 games ago not retaliated upon when one next umpires them. I've seen and been apart of some very very ordinary umpiring in the APFL over the last 6-7 years but when its to do with finals i believe neutral umpires should be used to stamp out favoritism and grudges, and by neutral i mean league hopping!! for example Riverland Independant umpire the RFL and vice versa, BL&G umpire APFL finals and vice verser, SAAFL umpires to maybe swap with SFL or Hills Central umpires, this may never happen its just a suggestion but it would put an end to favoritism and one sided finals oh and umpires that hold grudges but that would have also meant Uni would have had mad Monday yesterday :lol:
by Freaky Tah
Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:I also heard that tattsbet will allow fixed price place all up bets

about time...... :roll:

i second that, its 2014 TATTSBET
by Freaky Tah
Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

footys the winner wrote:
marbles wrote:Salisbury North's - S.Evans = SAAFL's player of the century so far?

X 3 and all round good bloke
by Freaky Tah
Wed May 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Hey guys its nearly spring carnival time and have had my eye on a couple that have come back well or will

1. Prince of Penzance: Mooney Valley Cup win was EXPLOSIVE, watch the replay on you tube, pulled its head off the first 300-400m and still won with ease, 2 weeks later in the QE came second with Bowman on board after Payne got suspended should have won but he didnt know the horse, then 3rd in the Zipping Classic and was found to have bone chips in its knees after, had surgery, hasnt raced for 290 odd days but Weir has been very quiet with him and am yet to find out his ultimate goal either Caufield Cup and or Melbourne Cup, goes well at the Valley too so don't rule it out the Cox Plate.
2. Sailing By: Very nice fillie, progressive and keeps taking the next step, has come back in good order and will win a very nice race, possible thousand guineas, oaks horse.
3. Odyssey Moon: The Mc Kenzie run was an eye catcher, 3 wide the whole trip and still had the cheek to stick on and showed fight for 3rd, my Caufield guineas horse.
4. Ilovewhatsebrings: This is a serious horse, is going for country cups in Victoria next prep but may see it in town if its going well enough its efforts last prep were sensational, breed to stay all day.

follow these horse and you should collect
by Freaky Tah
Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |