Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Big game at Moonta next week. Be a chance to see if Kadina are the real deal....!

Every week some team gets to see if there 'They are the real deal' F**k me......
Why is Kadina a protected bird. .? Throw it out at other clubs but dont like the spotlight on themselves. I think cosidering The bloods have lost the last two grandfinals by big margins that there is reason to ask the question.
Just sayin!
by Dogs Breakfast
Mon May 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good to hear some common sense prevailed!
by Dogs Breakfast
Sun May 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

##MISSING## For the last 3 weeks or so ..........nobody has heard from our front running bloodhound mate WESTY..!!. Has anybody seen or heard from him. Im becoming worried about him. Not a word since Kadina has lost the last 3 games and he asked the question if Moonta football club were the real deal! It is so unlike him not to share some of his opinions with us all.
I have heard that the great Westy is in actual fact named after the 80s hit GO WEST by the PETSHOP BOYS which is about 2 young men coming out of the closet in Russia and they walk off hand in hand to the promised land.
Storey is Westy may have got some inspiration from this tune and was last seen heading off into the sunset with a new mate he picked up whilst playing the Cougars at breakback mountain.
As I said we are all very concerned about Westy so if anybody has seen him please let me know.
by Dogs Breakfast
Mon May 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your right. A few of the Kadina boys strut around like pretty boys. I thought this Yorke Peninsula page should have been called the the Kadina Football Club page in the past. Every post was from them talking themselves up. Very quiet at the moment. Let hear a comment from them after a few losses.....Not Likely. One player very lucky not to be reported Saturday after punching a Crow on the nose right in front of the umpire. Moonta maybe the team to beat but never write off the Crows. :roll:
by Dogs Breakfast
Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Waite will poll pretty well. Mansell from Moonta is my favorite. And....never dismiss the great man from Kadina Craig Tickets Taylor!
by Dogs Breakfast
Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one day I will wrote:Where the hell has westy gone does anyone know??

Apparantly Westy is still trying to clear his throat from a bone the big Bloodhound ate during finals time again! Gotta be careful not to choke!! Hope he is ok! :supz: :supz: :supz: :rock: :rock:
by Dogs Breakfast
Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Geez Borat. You sound bitter and twisted. You make it sound as though Bute are the only team recruiting from other clubs. Have a look at Hamley last year and Padthaway! Money flying out the door! All clubs do it. Its easy to get on hear and state $$$$s that people are getting or who has been approached by a club and obviously have a go at someone you have personal vendetta against. Fairly gutless i think . If you have a problem with someone face up to them and grow a set!
by Dogs Breakfast
Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And while we're talking about clubs spending money it seems Bute have more then they know what to do with. First the mini van for their town players, and last night Campbell Brown was recruited in to take training, apparently its lucky for the mini van cos a few of their town boys got stuck into the pints with Browny, no word yet if they managed to get him drunk enough to sign a clearance!
I see Pt Broughton have just bought a mini van to follow Butes lead Test. Hardly having too much money! Smart ....
and i would suggest other clubs to follow!
by Dogs Breakfast
Sun May 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Dogs will beat them with or without him!
by Dogs Breakfast
Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

This is the best post I have seen in ages! Bag and Sledge I could not have written it better! They are killing country footy and if you try and speak to anybody at Community footy they don't give a rats ar$e!
by Dogs Breakfast
Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Officejet wrote:And 11 less wins, almost twice as many wins this year as Matt in three years.

Not sure of the population difference but would suggest that Kadina is smashing Bute in that department. Not hard to walk in and coach a ready made line up!
by Dogs Breakfast
Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Haha what makes you blokes think I'm pissed off? I called officejet out on reporting something as confirmed when it wasn't that's all. For what it's worth a agree with old mate. But I don't make decisions I'm just a former player.
All good fun Teste! I just hope the ones doing the backstabbing at the kennel can back up their actions and move the club forward. Now they may find out how hard it is to run a club! :shock:
by Dogs Breakfast
Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

With the $$$ that he has been shopping around for I would have pulled out as well.
by Dogs Breakfast
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agree. The YP league is a joke not allowing clearances to be shown. I hope with a change at the top that some sensible decisions can finally be made. :prayer:
by Dogs Breakfast
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |