Search found 120 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

drove past greenies last night solid 10 guys trainning :)
by Robb_Stark
Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

If BL have resigned themselves to being useless in 2014., Why not sit in d3, cop there hiding and be d4 in 2015. Now they potentially run the risk of ending up in d5 comes seasons end. Long way back

all the hard work and money they invested in getting the club to a decent div gonna be wasted....personally i would have not paid players this year sat bottom in div 3 regrouped for div 4 next year

maybe all the money you pumped into buying flags and players the last few years you could use on under 14s 16s and 18s

compare the 2 clubs Hope Valley and Brahma Lodge one went the way of cash the other on working the junior programme
by Robb_Stark
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

sam fuller to rosewater feel sorry for the CHF or FF who he stands big solid unit runs straight lines dropping down to div 6 should dominate along with george long to ingle farm lot better players then div 6
by Robb_Stark
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

didnt rosewater deck the cards last year with quality players only to go out in straight sets....guess money can only buy so much and yet it cant stop choking :)
by Robb_Stark
Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ive also heard that Jarred Gatt will also make the move to BL with his best mate Bell and one of them could be the captain. Interesting times ahead ;)

Pretty sure the A grade captaincy has been taken... Unless they want to captain the reserves side

Jared Gatt would be a back up ruckmen id assume
by Robb_Stark
Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Face Book is such a bad place to post things

by Robb_Stark
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

pencil in smithfield for the flag then :) ....... if thats the case ill jump ship and sign up today and collect my medal :)
by Robb_Stark
Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

probably 3-4 things that stand out

1.seems lot more people are quitting the game due to age/work/family
2.most Junior clubs have had a drop in numbers overall (yes we all know about the super clubs they are not effected)
3.clubs are a stone throw away from each other around the north that i know of so we all after the same people
4.parents dont want there kids playing football as they think it is to rough

its a big issue the power house clubs dont help the situation one bit trying to take every single kid to there club and stuff the rest......i personally can see in the future north clubs will either fold or merge as the numbers drop of while we all love our club lot are just so near each other that it creates huge problems
by Robb_Stark
Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one problem you have is N.E.M.J.A structure is very good at the moment compared to what the SAAFL offered at the time footy chick like i said working together would be just as easy
by Robb_Stark
Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

how about kids live in pooraka playing at golden grove and gaza all clubs in senior and junior need zones to protect the club in a small way that would help a little at the moment i know of 2 senior players who live in pooraka play at GG
by Robb_Stark
Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Junior Football

these keyboard warriors are terrible least us trolls have some respect :)
by Robb_Stark
Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Flash Poll - Which grade do you think Kilburn should be

C1 is where they should be and they will still struggle there but thats what they deserve they shouldnt be gifted wins but put in the highest worst division which is C1
by Robb_Stark
Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hahahaha, you've been sure you know who this is for a while now PG, i'm not convinced you're right. ..............my thoughts have always been, ex player (coach), doesn't get to the club or games much any more, has Norwood as one of his teams and has a brother playing. Maybe not a blood brother but the B Grade full Forward has a familiar name........I know it is annoying you PG, but i reckon you're off the mark with who you think it is. :lol:
:lol: I've actually dont think it is you know who anymore, but still enjoyable to pretend it is :P

i think its Gatt_Weasel
by Robb_Stark
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

beefy i can do it faster

step by step guide

1.Phone: (08) 8443 8999
2.ask for Tony Sullivan
3.give him the list of players and he will tell you the points they come with
by Robb_Stark
Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i think a clear exploit would be say 4-5 players who have played say 100 plus A grade games in div 1-2-3 then in the last season just gone have been playing Bs due to work etc and then they leave that club and drop down to a div 6 club and are worth 0 points......that seems like a grey area or even a exploit of the rules

the age old question can a div 2 reserves side beat a div 6 club just ask rosewater :)
by Robb_Stark
Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i dont think ingle farm could ever fly under the radar not as long as these forums are running :)

ingle farm are already favourites for next years flag :D
by Robb_Stark
Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

salisbury will be pissed if it comes down to percentage at the end of the season . is the big shrek still playing for kilburn he was loyal :D
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

good meals at the club attracts players
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

maybe they should talk up ingle farm and rosewater and not worry about BOS big win as they only making up numbers in the finals anyway
by Robb_Stark
Wed May 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yank Man wrote:
Dogwatcher wrote:
Yank Man wrote:
carey wrote:Like masterbating on the bus geez they look at you weird.....

And you know that because...........

Don't pretend you haven't.

I can categorically say I have never been on a bus. :D

out north its the bus or walk :)
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Footy Chick wrote:another dying tradition...

i normally go in for a few minutes get a water or soft drink and have a look around and leave ........but when i use to do that after the salisbury game a nice bucket of chips for the drive home was always good
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i know a ingle farm player who wears his to work lol
by Robb_Stark
Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

if they dont charge to go watch a grand final you would have some great ovals on offer to use
by Robb_Stark
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

with pultney getting that win saves kenilworth

Woodville South or Glenunga gone down to div 5

huh???

hectorville beating woodville south saved kenilworth..if the cats had won last saturday and if glenunga could beat them next week with westies beating kenilworth the kookas would have been in div 5..

dont know what i was looking at lol
by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

RoseWater vs Pooraka funny game to be at :)
by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boosh welcome to div 4 been a while since i played against N.H think last time was E.F at your home ground

It's good to be back but that wasn't a good day for us if im thinking of the same game.

I have lost a lot of finals so it is hard to keep track of them all.

we a good hard fought game we managed to get over the line ...... i still remember 60kg me trying to do a bump to protect a team mate came of second best in the pocket thought i was bigger then what i was lol
by Robb_Stark
Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

so next year will be a interesting year for 2 clubs salisbury west and kilburn i have heard that kilburn need 55 players registered by a certain date.....now will they get this number and if so how many of the total 55 players will be capable of actually playing i think the league will need to be on the ball to stop them from screwing over div 4 for next year ( and yes kilburn will lie cheat and steal to stay in div 4)

and then salisbury west some worrying signs coming out of HQ (tiger land) the mass exit of players and current money situation should see them walk into div 3 and get spanked out of the current A grade line up that played in the grand final they have lost 12 to either other clubs or not playing next year in general

div 3 and div 4 will be interesting to follow before the start of round 1 ............
by Robb_Stark
Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Penalties for paying players in the SAAFL

we all know of an ex afl player who was paid 50 thousand dollars upfront to play this year they went on to win a flag in div 1
by Robb_Stark
Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

country clubs started it and local clubs joined in now here we are cant blame anyone for going for the cash loyality died around the same time most of you finished up football and to people currently playing still it died 5-8 years ago :) its all about the $$$$$ now
by Robb_Stark
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Boosh dont spread ya self to thin in the forums save some of that for div 4 :)
by Robb_Stark
Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

me thinks i smell some 10 plus goal spankings by brahma lodge
by Robb_Stark
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

i do pass on information from games i have had to umpire and had issues with im not gonna bottle that up being called names being abused of the ground all fun for me i guess

i use to be like many and have a go at umpires i decided i would become one i have learnt so much like being in correct position a better understanding of the rules and what to look for when you work well with the other umpire you tend to make better calls because you both work together and see more of the play

a spectator who watches AFL then comes to watch SAAFL would not understand

but me and LM did work great together think a few from the crowd told us we should unpire afl the standard was that great :)
by Robb_Stark
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

if i had my way id sing the song on the ground home and away support the crowd that made the journey down to watch me or the team :D
by Robb_Stark
Mon May 11, 2015 10:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

my vine normally hits the mark seems some words were said between certain player and coach guess players won out
by Robb_Stark
Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All the teams are doing their best
hop-ing for a good con-test
some days win and some days lose
lets try and leave out all the boos

Lets replace them with a cheer
and do not drink too much beer
support your team with all your might
and dis-cour-age a nasty fight

follow rules and play your part
then games flow well, right from the start!!!!

Gooooooooooo Footyyyyyyyyyy!

so i finally found someone worse then me on this forum
by Robb_Stark
Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Why? Whats wrong with it?

SHows he has too much time on his hands but otherwise very clever.

There wasn't much wrong with the other one either, not sure where that went

other one was crap and took a cheap swipe at heccie supporters
by Robb_Stark
Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

BZB27 wrote:I see that Sammy Gruber has got a clearance pending to Tea Tree Gully from Gaza. Should add a bit of run and carry through the midfield and back half.

he looked the goods saunday night at the gully :)
by Robb_Stark
Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:FC, the resemblance is uncanny.

Do I qualify if I only play four games for the year? Surely reputation counts for something!

hop along wolverine
by Robb_Stark
Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Varcs from Angle Vale hurt his knee on the weekend limped to the side lines hope he didnt do to much damage... But i did have to chuckle a bit when i seen him get picked up and carried away by a big guy reminded me of the bodyguard movie all over a again :)
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the Big Q dog is due back soon seen him in the gym last night and allowed me to take a photo of him

by Robb_Stark
Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:Hmmmm....

Nah.

if flinders uni dont win ill shout you a beer next time you up at houghton :)
by Robb_Stark
Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

one diet coke will be placed behind the bar at houghton for you next time you up there when you go to the bar be sure to say reserved drink for morell
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

even with the upsets on the weekend still a log jam kenilworth drop back a notch but still hope valley pooraka and west all in hunt for 5th spot

none of these sides can really afford to drop a game and probably need to cause an upset to put pressure back on the other clubs

also north haven having second half yips
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell way you are talking you and yank man will be playing As this week chuck in Q and thats at least 150 years combined age
by Robb_Stark
Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

budweiser28 wrote:Im going to chime in here and say the same happened against Mawson Lakes. The score sheet said 5 but I was in the defence and he kicked only 2 - 3 goals for the game at the most.

1st rule of football never believe a defender
by Robb_Stark
Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

st pauls had noone in that B grade that could play A grade

riddler these the same people who caused you problems
by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Can't wait to play at Houghton this week.

I'd ask you blokes to wear a clash guernsey, but it won't matter after about 10 minutes into the game.

it was fun and games last time at angle vale wonder who will umpire the B grade for angle vale hopefully not that little pecker kid who cheats and also hopefully his knuckle head of a dad does not play
by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

speaking of Q i drove past him on the way home from Houghton today i figured he was on the way to mow the lawn

by Robb_Stark
Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |