Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: ASCA 2013/14.

Gowser wrote:Should have declared, no two ways about it. Childish and goes straight the integrity of the club.

The reason we didnt declare is because i was hungover and i couldnt be stuffed fielding.
by Magnum Force
Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ASCA 2013/14.

Lucky For Some wrote:What a crap argument, 600 off 60 overs is an absolute p!ss take.

by Magnum Force
Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Just watched raw, Batistas pop was pretty poor for his comeback, They should of saved it for the rumble and had him as a suprise entrant, Crowd would of went psycho for that. His promo with Randy was terrible as well.

If Bryan doesnt win the rumble something is terribly wrong with the WWE, havent seen a bloke so over for ages
by Magnum Force
Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

In fairness we are sitting here and comparing Brahma Lodge to Salisbury and Plympton. Brahma Lodge doesn't have the resources of these clubs and if you ask me as an outsider have achieved a heck of a lot more in a short time frame than I'm sure we all imagined.

Cop the medicine but for a drastic measure such as this there must be genuine concern for the clubs existence if playing in a higher grade after some heavy heavy losses...

A horrible position to be in....

I agree that for Brahma this is a terrible position to be in, But like almost every other club they have to take the good with the bad,

My first years at Plympton were spent being belted by 20 goals every week and i can tell you that we certainly did not have the resources we have now.

What developed from that was a core group of players that stuck together through the beltings and formed the platform for the club to have success down the track. The culture that the club developed over the years helped us attract players to the club, because no matter what was happening on the field people were enjoying there time at the club. Whilst it might look grim now it may be the best thing to happen to Brahma
by Magnum Force
Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Young coaches.

I just beat you WUB I was 26 when I coached my first senior flag :)
by Magnum Force
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The deadman looks as though he is dead, man............... (insert crickets here)
by Magnum Force
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Shaun coached the C & B grade to flags at Plympton over the couple of years.
Has a great passion for football and player development. Plympton FC Wish him all the best in his new role.
by Magnum Force
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just finished watching the rumble, whc match was awesome, Some great spots. Cena, Rollins & Lesnar were all awesome.

Royal Rumble was terrible. Bubba Ray and DDP were probably the highlights. Crowd tore reigns apart, WWE obviously bringing the rock in to try help with reigns. WWE would almost want another curve like last year because Lesnar and reigns as the main event wont be nearly enough.
by Magnum Force
Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

4 to 3 is a massive jump, in 2013 in div 4 we lost 1 game for the year in both the A & B grade, with almost the same sides last year in div 3 we won 6 or 7 seven in the a grade and about 10 in the ressies.
by Magnum Force
Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 C Grades thread - general discussion

But of a rough day at Smithfield oval today. Without focusing on all three grades going down, it was hard to watch one of our guys suffer a broken jaw in an accidental collision with a teammate. He was motionless for quite some time, ambulance called, game abandoned in 3rd quarter. A big thanks to no. 78 from Plympton who helped treat him and stayed with our 'Mad Dog Marty' through the entire ordeal. You were fantastic and we thank you and your club for the support you showed today.
Yeah it was a very sickening freak accident that no one would like to witness in sports and in general life, but like my fellow friend above mentioned, that a player from plympton that stabilised our wounded soldier till the ambulance arrived, you are a true legend mate, cheers.

Any word on how the lad is? Was a sickening sound when it happened
by Magnum Force
Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |