Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

Scud I can't even believe you are arguing this. If the shoe was on the other foot it wouldn't have even been mentioned. I thought the rules stated on a Friday not Saturday that if it's 40 or above the game is called off. So you got lucky with the Saturday then a verbal error was made. Didn't change the fact that 43 was on the screen on 9 news and every other station including the BOM website. Not to mention channel 9 have admitted the mistake with 2 committee members being told from channel 9 as well. It's a disgrace it is going to execs to decide. What about the 100's of other teams that have missed out on finals because of the weather. It's just part and parcel of the game.
by Papas
Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

Yeah Days that's the one. Very handy for them. Will score well in this comp. he should bat top 3 for them. Watched him play from a junior all the way to now. Scored a double ton in juniors. Be a very close comp this year I reckon. Roll on round 1. Goodluck all!!
by Papas
Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

Lightning McQueen wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Oh what a time to be alive.. :lol:

Papas didn't mind a bit of yap on the field too! good value.

Yeah it was too hard to resist, on field only of course. Just that white line fever.
by Papas
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |