Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Great Southern Football League

I have heard the same rumour however I heard it was Craig Parry the winner of 23 professional golf tournaments. Standing at 173cm and weighing in at a sturdy 122kg parry has been recruited as a result of his recent golf performance slump and thus a requirement to change professions. He has been recruited to provide a tough body for in and under footy as well as a draw card for crowds
by fiftympenalty
Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In addition another reason for recruitment was so that McLaren would win the willunga v McLaren annual golf comp/mixer which will be starting on the 4th of January at the willunga memorial golf course

Tickets for the event are $25 and include a glass of complimentary Dowie Doole 2007 shiraz. If you or anyone you know would like to book you can contact barnie Collier through the club facebook or website pages.
by fiftympenalty
Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah Litster got a mid year concessional half season rookie contract for Essendon to replace all the players they are due to lose this week as part of the whole roids scandal. You heard it here first
by fiftympenalty
Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

The damage that this has done to the victim is inexcusable. At the end of the day footy is still a game but theres still so many players out there willing to inflict permanent damage to any of their opponents, and for what?

Have heard many reports of the incident from both sides and it is an absolute disgrace. If a free kick arises due to an infringement on the rules then so be it. But to be a hero like the coward was that punched the cockledivers player is so bloody weak and doesn't just deserve a trip to the tribunal but if the damage to the victim is as bad as I am hearing he should be facing some form of criminal offence charge, otherwise actions like this wont ever be stamped out of the game. Players seem to think that because they are doing something on the footy field its not a criminal offence, when really if someone has been damaged as severely as the victim was as a result of a cheap and cowardly act then it doesn't matter where the incident occurs, it is still assault

Im sure Im not the only one that feels this strongly about it because its rubbish like this that ruins the game. OK, yes its finals and yes it is a competition taken fairly seriously, but at the end of the day youre playing borderline country football and if I was the person who'd dished out the ridiculous hit, I would be ashamed of myself. Although I have said that the incident is a matter for the justice system, I still believe the league should ban this hero for life and take a stance because we don't need players like that in the game. Definition of a loser
by fiftympenalty
Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

What a piss weak effort by the league. Gotta do what's necessary to stamp these disgusting acts out of the game, which they did not. Also the offender is an absolute loser. Only benefit I can see of him not getting a life ban is that the porties boys will have a chance to hurt him back next time they meet. Such a poor penalty handed out by the league is to blame for any forthcoming retaliation. And boy do I hope there is some severe retaliation because the victims life is essentially ruined
by fiftympenalty
Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |