Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

S Demon wrote:Because the results mean absolutely nothing

So your telling me you get nothing out of a trial game, sorry we're all not like you but I'm sure 80% of teams would keep score to see we're they are at!!!
by great catch
Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

We will be fine we have got rid of the 18's our a grade have been we'll behaved all year and that will continue along with the b's! I'll say again we WILL be fine
by great catch
Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Michael Taylor back to Elizabeth for 2015
by great catch
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

BFG wrote:sounds good, elizebeth were strong this year so any players they dont get make it easier for everyone else. Rekon they would go close even with their list from last year.

Just been informed his staying guess a lot of people love to start rumours
by great catch
Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

ROOBOY18 wrote:
Wee-man wrote:
great catch wrote:
scottroo wrote:Why did his time at efc fall through?

Not sure but great to have him back

Can't see it hurting EFC's list too much.

Webber for Taylor .......I know who won that trade ;)

Both equal in there positions as I've seen them both play from last year
by great catch
Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

Lol so all the talks about brahma, can't wait for this season going to be a ripper
by great catch
Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 5, 2016

I hear Matty Stewart is back at Smithfield after two weeks at Eastern Park.
Correct

You would think his heart was always at Smithfield and that the EP decision was a bit heat of the moment.

Good to hear EP cleared him back no problems at all.
Just think he was confused but good to have him back out there, looking very fit aswell as he has trained hard through the pre season
by great catch
Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

By far the better team on what day? North haven were a class above every team in the competition by a very long way! Let ourselves down in the prelim but that happens, we will use the disappointing finish to fuel us this year!!

Yeah all 3 of them are leaving, but with woody only playing about 6 games from memory and McIver only playing about 10 due to his army commitments, it was hard for any of them to be playing their best football for us! Come finals time they were very under done..

Along with them 3 you mentioned, matty Stewart is going back to Smithfield and as far as I know Alex winter won't be at the club next year either! Even with them 2, stewy missed about 4 games through club suspensions and winter was a long way away from his best all year, missed a few games and even played a couple in the B grade.. he barely rucked in the second half of the year and was used as a back man through the finals + the last few regular season games!

Mansell is impossible to replace obviously but we've recruited 7 or 8 top quality A graders that will be massive ins for the team, and will cover our departures very easily!!
You’d have to think with Webber coming in would cover mansell ? Even with missing most of the season with a big pre season you’d think he would take that place? Mick Taylor is a massive pick up obviously hasn’t played for abit but still a young lad who will dominate with a pre season
by great catch
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

zedman wrote:
great catch wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Replace Garner and Webber who both Retired.

Strange.. they were both there last Saturday and said they’ll be back after the break.. along with a few more.

Webber is garner no

thanks for the update GC..can you tell me if there are two trevor wanganeens now at smithfield?

Father and son
by great catch
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 5

jake the snake wrote:When are you signing great catch?

To far for me to travel mate
by great catch
Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |