Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: R10 West v Port @ Richmond

Rising Power wrote:West must be confident only naming 18 :P

Actually - try 15 - they must be Very Very confident!!!
by PuttingBStorest
Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 Country Football Championships - Port Lincoln

Would be great if you could add some commentary on how its going over there, cheers

Ok - seen most of the preliminary games thus far and it looks like Southern will again dominate their group although they havent player Western yet on their home deck and Western played pretty well this morning against Central. For me I still reckon Southern have bigger bodies and a bit too much class. In the other group Mid South East and Eastern look really close and hard to split - they are playing each other at the moment and the result could go either way. Northern played pretty well in the first game and I honestly couldn't tell you which of this group will play when tomorrow - its really tight in that group!!!!

Quality of the footy hasn't been too bad although the wind has made it a bit scrappy.

As for the weather - well its been dry so far but the wind is strengthening and blowing mainly across - maybe favouring the southern end a bit. Rain is due tonite which will make conditions difficult with the wind still meant to be blowing reasonably hard.

Good luck to all for tomorrow
by PuttingBStorest
Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |