Search found 55 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

A coach from a higher div has been trying to poach a couple of Cbcocfc young lads who will be doing a pre season with a sanfl club. He's <span id="adtext_8" class="adtext">claiming</span> if they r playing in a higher div it will increase their chances of getting a game in the resissies or league... This isn't the case. If the player was trying to get noticed so he could get an invite to training I would agree but the kids have already been noticed & will get a chance in the sanfl system. Your either have it or you don't.

I just think it would b a shame if one of these players left our footy club to go play somewhere under the false pretence it will improve their chances of getting a go @ sanfl level, after CBC has put a lot of time and effort in2 these kids. I have confirmation from the said sanfl clubs coach that it will not be a deal breaker & performance on the training track & games is what will decide if they get a game or not.

I have always heard that the League clubs encourage the players not getting a game to play at a D1 or D2 club. Makes sense really. If I'm a reserves coach, I'd want the guys not getting a game to be playing at a similar standard competition in the mean time.

Trouble is some SANFL clubs pedal this and the player will listen to this even if it not true. Also agree sometimes it might be better to play div 1 or 2 but lot of the kids will be won't make "a" grade at a div 1 or 2 club and will end up playing in the reserves at that club. If this the case they would be better staying at there home club and playing "a" grade football even if it is div3.4.5 and they will be noticed - Josh Glenn from Elizabeth is good example of this.
by Demon Juke
Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C4 - 2014

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Late Mail - Phantom Gossiper scratching for season 2014.. Too fat, too old, too shit! :lol:

Might be time to get put down! 8)

Did you send this message from bench. :)
by Demon Juke
Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Kilburn lost by 55 goals and there "b" grade forfeit, league should had made the hard decision and put them in "c1".
by Demon Juke
Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Cooper from West Croydon.
by Demon Juke
Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watch out Yank Man the great man Carey is straight back in the "A" grade on Saturday, is he too good for the " B" grade. :)
by Demon Juke
Thu May 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C2 - 2014

Any truth in the rumour Wayne "The Weed" Weidemann is pulling the boots on and kicking the dew of the grass this weekend in the Broadview C Grade against Athelstone?

Heard the same thing, but also there will be 2 other Broadview Legends playing as well.

Certainly didn't and who were the other 2 legends you mention, perhaps after today he should suit up for the A Grade

Charlie and Ferg :D no only joking it was Squire and Kemp.
by Demon Juke
Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:
Demon Juke wrote:Yeah they should , united have too many injuries

Who is injured Kenny or Slug?

Butch has done his groin in on 'Plenty of fish'[/quote]

He must have been playing eight ball again ;)
by Demon Juke
Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:Paralowie lads wore theirs to music festivals back in the day.

They used to where them to the eureka tavern as well. :)
by Demon Juke
Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Now that's what I am talking about............................... :D
by Demon Juke
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Prices and times of grand finals

What a joke you have to pay $15 to go watch your club at 9.00am in the morning. :twisted:
by Demon Juke
Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Prices and times of grand finals

Nah, you won't have to pay twice. We'll also have plenty of time to get to the next match too.

Yep, nothing like strapping blokes at 7.30am.

I've already told the man responsible for this he's getting an early morning wake up call. If I have to be awake then so can he :lol:

That good then but I won't be spending a cent on food & drink at THEBARTON, i will save my money for the second game so the money goes to club instead of the league.
by Demon Juke
Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Firstly, congratulations to SHOC - it appears to be all coming together at the right time!

Secondly, I couldn't count on one hand the amount of B grade games Tyson Burrows has played in the last 15 years, let alone this season, so imagine my surprise when I saw him r un out in the ressies today. :shock:

His 26th reserves game but who's counting.

Judging by SHOCs last three weeks and the close PNU and PAOC game last week you'd have to say SHOC will be bullish if not outright favorites.

From a PNU perspective we're stoked to have the 1s and 2s in the big dance for the first time in almost 15 years. Hopefully the under 18s do the job tomorrow and we have a great week!

Shoc favourites, please take your hand off it.
by Demon Juke
Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 5 - 2015

Sean Buss to Para Hills is what im hearing

Is Scott Bamford coaching again as I knew 2 blokes that applied that where down to the last 4, unless that was the standard line they where given.

Buss would be expensive, he talked to Havens a couple years ago and price was double the highest figure we had ever paid

Scott Bamford is coach 2015. And yes i think buss has signed with para hills

Was Scott on the panel that interviewed the coaches that applied?
by Demon Juke
Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v NSW D/N Nov 8-11

Cosgrove laughing. :lol:
by Demon Juke
Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

woodublieve12 wrote:How about SW actually just play where they belong? Or the league tell them where they should play...

We could send Brahma Lodge up to play you again with all there recruit's, in the grade that they should have been.
by Demon Juke
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Of course you would want to have a crack at div 4 because you are a chance for a flag, if you go up there is no chance for a flag and it's all about trying to just stay up. I don't blame you because i think you are doing the right thing, If you win promotion next year you have 6 months to plan for it.
by Demon Juke
Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Your self injection of excellence is always a pleasure to witness

The div 4 contenders for the 2015 div 4 flag, are all refusing to go to div 3 cos they want an easy year and play finals without their players having to do any form of high octane gut running 4-quarter football

Therefore now the saafl or whoever are asking the non-contenders of div 4, to take up a year in div 3. So you tell me who would benefit the most

Or is everyone a big chicken shit and no one can handle the extreme quality of football in div 3

Wow its soooo scary up there, cant do that we are all weaklings, compared to div 3 clubs

Omg peoples raise the bar a bit. Get your football club to the top of the tree and deal with the requirements of being there

i would say now 10 div 4 clubs think they are contenders for the flag right now.
by Demon Juke
Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

woofwoof wrote:
Diknbones wrote:Heard he signed at another club

Yeah bramha !

Maybe Carey can tell what is happening?
by Demon Juke
Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

S Demon wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Looks like HV has just lost one to SPOS as well.

So far that's 2 clubs who have lost more players to SPOS than the mozzies ;)

Possibly one more..

..to coach them

What niven, maybe cabbage might go with him.. :)
by Demon Juke
Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So if there are no Div 4 clubs willing to take the spot left vacant by Salisbury West in Div 3 are there any Div 5 clubs prepared to make the jump straight over 4 into 3.
Take Brahma from 6 and put them into 3 where they should have gone, all there players are back and also the great Dutchy is on board. :)
by Demon Juke
Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Well Said Arch i also think the rule of 2 teams is stupid, maybe the top 6 - 8 clubs can have 8 teams each and have the same league year after year because there will be no other clubs left. Maybe more players will play soccer in the future because there will be no grounds, teams and player's left playing football if things continue at this rate, a lot of junior's are already playing soccer now instead of football.
by Demon Juke
Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Key Defender/Forward required.

SAAFL club less then 6km from the CBD require the services of a Key defender or Key forward to add to our already strong squad.

Club has played finals the last 2 years and looking to take the next step in 2015.

Please PM me for further details

$ Negotiable.

Cobdogla is more than 6km away from Adelaide :lol:
by Demon Juke
Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Central United Eastern Park Woodward, Bradley Pending 2015-03-24
Central United Eastern Park Tankard, Neil Pending 2015-03-24

didnt think woody would ever leave the units but there ya go..

No great surprise to us, he's looking for money and the other player follows him everywhere.
On the positive it gives our delegate wed. Nights off from going to thebby oval for the tribunerals, he will be hard to replace but we have a good young group that actaullys trains, to cover the losses , we might even get to keep some premiership points now { if we get any}

Was told he has $120 reasons to go to Eastern park for a win and $30 over the bar each week. I hope they win enough games to make it worth while for him, If he wanted to test himself he should have gone to a Div 1 or 2 club to have a try instead of going from div 6 to div 4 for a bit of cash.
by Demon Juke
Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

thejuddernaught wrote:Good to see Ardrossan knock up their first win of the year. That'll put Wallaroo on the back foot. Did anyone see the game?
Where did it go wrong for the Dogs?

My info is they have recruited the wrong blokes and not playing all there good senior colts from last year.
by Demon Juke
Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations to former Elizabeth player Josh Glenn, he will be making his AFL debut tomorrow for the SUNS, to think he was playing Div 4 footy a couple of years ago, just shows what commitment and hard work can do! All the best Josh.

Good luck to Josh & his family, his dad was a very handy player / coach and a good bloke, I am sure is family would be very proud.
by Demon Juke
Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

Well done to Paynhem in both grades today so much better than us and the game was played in good spirits but do yourself a favour find yourself a new umpire, that bloke in the light blue hat :oops: For a good run club you can't let him to continue to umpire, even the Paynhem players where saying they where embarrassed by him.
by Demon Juke
Sat May 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Nothing is worse then North Havens away rooms!
I didn't think they were the worst, showers were new, and warm.
Very glad you mentioned the showers Pag, our away showers are better than the home ones! Our away changerooms are in alot better nick than they used to be.

Eastern Parks away changerooms are horrible! Second worst I've been in behind Adelaide Lutherans, same with the ground with the condition it was in Saturday, second worst behind Lutherans.

They looked a lot brighter :)
by Demon Juke
Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: is your club losing revenue

I played where I played for the social side of things, I ALWAYS had at least 2 pints with the opposition before heading back to our home club too.

I think the younger generation is a contributing factor but we used to have our shower, go in for a beer, organise dropping our cars & gear off then someone would do a quick pick up of all of us and take us back to the club for presso's and pre-town drinks.

I'd say the tougher drink driving laws would have a big impact too, 3 pints and you're over the limit.

I agree with what you are saying, they where the best days to play football. In the CDFA you new all the players and it was very common to have a few beers with the opposition afterwards. There was also a lot more places to go out to in the North.
by Demon Juke
Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 gradings

So it was Salisbury's choice then first of all, then Seaton agreed to stay up? That's different to what FC's post was alluding to
That's how I've read it too.

Salisbury were given the first option. When they declined it was offered to Seaton. If they had said no, I think it may have been offered to Edwardstown.

I was told Salisbury had done a deal with Seaton and this was last year at the Prem. final, I had a lot respect for Salisbury but now I am not sure. Salisbury are in a better place than Kilburn to go up, lost the grand final by a kick and the "b" grade won the premiership. I am sure we could have done a deal after we lost our last Grand final by 100points but we never thought about not going up as we are trying to play in a grade as high as we can.
by Demon Juke
Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL DIvision 4 2016

draft draw has been released - round 1

CLG v PH
Salis v WOS
EP v Kookas
Towns v Poo
Valleys v Haviary - blockbuster

North Haven will finally get to see HV Oval without mud in the middle for a change!! :shock:

I am certain this is impossible.

Hope Valley is always muddy and the weather is overcast with slight rain.

We will have to leave the sprinklers on all night just to make you feel at home Boosh :)
by Demon Juke
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks like the League has agreed to our request to have North Haven at Home in the middle of July!!!
by Demon Juke
Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Because the other isn't a definite, that's why.

So Para Hills Definite then?? Then all the Grades below should come down as they will all change, or we going to have 9 team comp(easy way out for the league) like they did with div 3 a couple of years ago. Funny thing everybody new 2 months ago that Para Hills where in Trouble with players leaving, maybe clearance's should open in November so the league would start to see some of the action earlier then a month out from the start of the season.
by Demon Juke
Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Demon, if you are talking about the pooraka boys I'm pretty sure they arnt aloud to drink until a couple hours after the game, Haha I'm actually being serious
Not just them, many teams this in this division this year. You can still come in for a coke, doesn't have to be a beer if your not allowed to drink. I must be getting old as when I played that was a great thing to catch up with opposition after you battle hard on the field, this how it was.
by Demon Juke
Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hard to if playing across town and have to pick up missus & kids to get back to your own club for pressos, some times there just isn't time
Make excuses or build a good culture with the playing group.

maybe put on a couple of free jugs and let them know

that's how I always remembered it

Maybe if they bothered to come in they would see the free jugs! North Haven & Westminster have looked us when visited this year. :D
by Demon Juke
Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Statement - Withdrawal of Para Hills

Get the right coach who is prepared to make many phone calls and promote the footy club.Sure a lot of guys have moved on however they must still have some connection to Para Hills emotionally through the 2015 premiership.Would be a massive but exciting challenge to be a part of.good luck to Para Hills and the successful applicant I hope you both do well.

Thought this was a application for the job. :)
by Demon Juke
Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good on em...although, on the other hand, it's not like their miles and miles away from the corresponding A grade game...

waste of cash the crowd at the pooraka vs edwardstown game was low and most did not pay anyhow even the lawn bowls just ignored the gate guy or most parked outside and walked into the game via several open gates

samething will happen again this week waste of cash and will go out in straight sets

You can't charge for people entering, but you can charge for cars that come in.
by Demon Juke
Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

4 - 2 for mad dog
I just looked on the tribunal list on the website which has 3. Forgot OB in the last game which isn't on there

We where told it was not our tribunal record that we dropped for, but our ability to win games. They told us no team has ever stayed up winning 4 games and that was why we where going back a division. Too bad we had 6 games under a couple of goals and only 1 real blow out to Eastern Park which was in the last quarter and didn't matter that we very competitive. It was a tough grade this year and we play every week on 2 Playing points and played our juniors like we do every year coming up against teams that had 15 playing points, but the message that we get is that you are better off buying in recruits and spending the money to survive ( That we don't have) then just trying to play within your means. Maybe we should have just gone out and try a buy a flag and then fold or go back to easy division and start again which seems to be happening more and more.
by Demon Juke
Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What he is trying to say is that recruiting was already on the way when he accepted the job. Kilburn were getting a fair chunk of their div 2 side back so they were always going to be competitive. Ftr, he isn't coaching kilburn and has expressed his interest in a barossa club because he lives in Gawler and kilburn travel was taking its toll. Luke McCracken (puns aside) is the coach and from all reports has started well signing some if the young lads very early for next year.

I heard Luke McCracken talk at the Kilburn presentation night last week, and if he coaches as well as he talks, the Chics are in good hands.

From what I've heard, a fair chunk of this season's playing group have signed on, or are signing on for 2017. Furthermore, the club has also applied to field a C Grade side.

Wouldn't they just try field full "B" Grade side first?

I agree with you there. There were a few games this season where we couldn't field a full side for various reasons.

However, if the majority of this year's squad stays around, and we pick up a bunch of players (which is looking increasingly likely), we're in with a shot. A great deal of the B Grade side this season should be playing C Grade anyway... myself included.

Good luck with it, yes i notice a couple of names in the "B" grade that have been around for a fair while. :)
by Demon Juke
Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Season 2016/2017

16 overs to go - need 64 runs - 3 wickets - 1 more wicket into the tail.
by Demon Juke
Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

morell wrote:Was he the young fullback?

Yes
by Demon Juke
Wed May 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

probably based on an A grade draft draw.

Dont forget we're likely to have a Uni side here too, given they probably won't put any teams in D6 or 7 in 2018.

:(

:evil: :evil:

should be in c4 minimum..lost one game all year..probably during uni holidays..and the gf score:

Adelaide University
8.15-63
FINAL
2.0-12
Hope Valley

If Uni are pulling their D7 teams as reported they'll probably have teams in C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6 (and be a reasonable danger of pulling a clean sweep of the C Grade divisions).

Maybe the clubs should vote you can only have a maximum of 4 senior sides plus 1 x U18's side.
by Demon Juke
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Happy for the rule to be abolished as i think 25 is too many, but each club to there own Q. Not sure how it helps clubs that are struggling with numbers (Maybe Mitchell Park) that to match the other clubs need to field 25 players in each team. I know you don't have to, but on certain days you will need to, just to be competitive. Maybe there should have been a cap at 22 or 23 some where in the middle ground to help all clubs. Also i believe that is no law on how clubs choose to run with it, so it is up to individual clubs with what they do. Some clubs will choose the blokes to play "B" Grade then just sit on the bench as Whufc said for insurance against injury.
by Demon Juke
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

carey wrote:
Brodlach wrote:
carey wrote:
The Bedge wrote:Will Prokopec kick 100 goals this year? :shock:

You have to be a serious footballer to kick 100!

How many times have you done it Carey?

Twice lol :lol:

Not even the best forward to come out of Paralowie :D
by Demon Juke
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

Mitch Sandery to coach Hope Valley.
by Demon Juke
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018-2019 BBL season

The Dark Knight wrote:Real risky bowling Stanlake to Christian

Our Captain had a bad night. should bowled Valente or Nesser in the 19th over. Take pace off and bowl Yorkers as Carey said.
by Demon Juke
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2019

PortPower2018 wrote:
norm11 wrote:Hi. Para hills looking for a trial game Thursday 28 th or Friday the 29 th. Our oval. Please pm me if interested

Yous had that date locked in against Central United but pulled Out For What Reason?

Maybe they didn't want to play another internal trial :D
by Demon Juke
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:Which EP player was suspended

Nathan Leonard
by Demon Juke
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Not sure how Jack Matthews - no 8 from Salisbury didn't make there best 6 online. Had outstanding game and kicked 2 goals and killed Hope Valley in the middle.
by Demon Juke
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cuppla Pulteney folk headed out Saturday night to watch the HV v SAL game.. reckon was an interesting and controversial finish to the game?

Absolute scenes I hear.
Ball was kicked out of a stoppage, flew toward the boundary, siren went. Bit of confusion as to whether it was paid out on the full or not. Umpires deemed the siren went as the ball was still in play, and called time. Another second or two and Valleys would've had a shot to win it.

Huge crowd, lights were great, clubrooms were packed after the game when I went in for a drink. Great setup out there at HV.
And an overturned HV goal?

Can't understand how the umpire over ruled it, the Salisbury Goal umpire was right there with a clear view and payed a goal i was told. Could understand if your own goal umpire and umpire questioned it. Both field umpires had shocking games and watch too much AFL. In the first quarter must have been 7or 8 - 25m paid both ways. Also players from both sides where trying to pick the ball up from ground and where given no prior and given holding the ball, in the end you would be better waiting four some else to get the ball out of the pack because the bloke trying to get the ball had no chance. They where so inconstant which there decisions and players seamed confused and they where suppose to better umpires with div 1/ div 1r having a bye. Had to be the worst umpires i have seen this year in Div 5, most other games the umpires have been alright. Salisbury took there chances and kicked accurate so deserved the win, just a shame a good hard game ruined by two guys in green.
by Demon Juke
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Have a sick daughter at home so have had the opportunity to watch the CU vs Greenacres game.

Was an interesting watch...…I know its only a small sample but I feel like from the couple of games of CU, BL, Greenacres I have seen that CU and Greenacres seem to have more structure and clearer strategy to how they want to play, looking to spread the play, switch and create slingshots in a very AFL style fashion. That takes nothing away from BL but from the small amount ive seen they play more on heart, skill and old skool ammo footy.

Going to be a real interesting finals series in this comp as it doesn't appear much separates them at all CU beat BL. BL just beat Greenacres, Greenacres beat CU.
Greenacres played a defensive style, got the units on the counter attack. 5 goals into the wind in the first quarter that set them up for the game.( a couple from skill turnover with no pressure) Only kicked 6 more for the game, saying that in the units kick straight they still win. Not sure what is happening with Greenacres goal kicking, i am 100% sure Gibson kicked 2 goals in the first quarter but is listed as not kicking one goal.

Yeah the big number 41 definitely kicked one in the first quarter but was not listed as kicking one, I looked it up as he was dominating and wanted to know who he was.

Yeah Greenacres were well drilled from what I could see looked like they had a zone defence they fell into and then when winning possession tried to switch and spread possession.
Yeah Luke Copley is good player, watched him tear Hope Valley apart one day a few years go at Pooraka when he was a few years younger. The units had McIntyre up forward and that was about it. Put Dempsey, Lane, Porter up there gives a Greenacres a few more headaches to shut down and other lane in ruck, then you have Mark to put back in defence.
by Demon Juke
Mon May 10, 2021 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |