Search found 79 matches

Return

Re: What is you interest so far in the SANFL competition in

After going out to Alberton on Saturday and seeing what the all the fuss is about myself I walked out thinking "that is truly the death of the SANFL".

It is a complete farcical competition now and the SANFL bigwigs with the other SANFL clubs that voted YES for this mess should hang their heads in shame!

It is an absolute disgrace!
by southee
Mon May 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

When you all realise the sanfl is a farm system and you'll know there was no real options to choose from. Go ask league coach's what they would prefer? This year or last year. I know they would prefer this years structure. Anyway the magpies loses their zone, under 18's and recruiting rights due to it constricts afl draft rules. It's maybe time that clubs be more professional instead going through the motions eg like North Adelaide.
A South supporter saying North are just going through the motions!!! :lol:
At least North have won a flag or two since man landed on the moon!
What next?
A Collingwood supporter teaching us about dentistry?
by Wedgie
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

North have a lot to answer for, Bone was fine before he coached the Cocks ...
Bone has a lot to answer for. North had only won one wooden spoon in the 87 years before he took over. They have won 2 since and are also suffering their biggest premiership drought ever. It's all Bone's fault.

He's a good lad ...
We sent him on that mission. Reckons it was easier than he thought it'd be!
by kneedeepinthehoopla
Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chris Davies departure

Interesting appointment by Port Adelaide, despite criticism over the years Rhode has been one stable element of the football department over the last 5 years that has been critical in turning the on field fortunes of the club around.

Best of luck, Chris.

Oh.....

Grizzle, *negative comment* moan and groan. There, thread kept on track.

Yes thanks Chris for wrecking the great competition that used to be the SANFL, [-X good riddance, oops I meant to say good luck.
I wish you well in your new appointment and hope you do an even better job of stuffing up the Power/Magpies.
by Groucho
Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: End of Season Delistings

the joker wrote:
whufc wrote:
the joker wrote:Gwilt is expected to get picked up by the crows on a one year contract

Lol this great news for all the Crows haters

Can't make the Saints squad mmmmmmmm another lister clogged at the Crows would be perfect
like Boyd at the dogs last year?

Come see me when Gwilt wins a premiership at the Crows
by whufc
Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/rucci-jake-parkinson-leaves-one-dream-job-to-live-another-dream-at-the-sanfl/story-fnia3nqh-1227064529984

Jake Parkinson's view on AFL in SANFL

Doesn't inspire too much confidence. A predictable response though, isn't going to come out and question the arrangement.
by saintal
Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

That's what 36 other Bay players said ...
by dedja
Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

We'll make sure the spoon is in good nick when we hand it over ...
by dedja
Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014/15

Wedgie wrote:OK, now he's been found guilty he can piss off from Glenelg, piss off from South Australia and piss off from the human race.

Can the media please stop calling him a star now. Never was, certainly never will be
by Jimmy_041
Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Club Finances

North's rocked up in email tonight, looks like another lazy 300k profit.

And yet we still don't look like winning a flag. In our first hundred years we never had any money yet were generally very competitive on the field and won one or two flags every decade giving us 13 flags overall. In the last decade or so we have been making money hand over fist and yet had no success on the field.
God bless the salary cap that keeps poorly run clubs competitive.
by Wedgie
Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PAFC flash backs

Thanks Mods, didn't think to put it in here.

Yeah, Thanks Moderators how about considering the site rules http://safooty.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=254

The following material is not to be posted on SA Footy:

- material which is obscene or offensive or links to sites/pages that are obscene or offensive . This includes material that is sexually explicit, shows violence or gore, or is otherwise offensive as determined by the moderators.

Of all the material posted on here in last 10 years surely this meets the above criteria

C'mon, Show no Mercy , wave that Ban Stick and hit the delete button.....
by am Bays
Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re:

topsywaldron wrote:
Harry the Horse wrote:This won't be a popular viewpoint but I have no sympathy for the SANFL clubs.
They made their beds 18 months ago when they let the Crows and Power walk all over them.
The SANFL is now a reserves competition and is being treated as such by the AFL.

Yep.

Yep. The farce continues.
by sjt
Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why would the Eagles want Petrenko back anyway? He has decided to leave them, that's his choice but the club should just move on without him.

Godden is probably looking at getting some players from South anyway so I'm sure it will work out......

So you advise the Eagles to "move on" but are unable to do so yourself? lol

South have some left?
by Booney
Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why would the Eagles want Petrenko back anyway? He has decided to leave them, that's his choice but the club should just move on without him.

Godden is probably looking at getting some players from South anyway so I'm sure it will work out......

So you advise the Eagles to "move on" but are unable to do so yourself? lol

South have some left?

Do some homework Booney...
by westcoastpanther
Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Premiership Odds SANFL 2015

JTC has an office in Australia?
by Wedgie
Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R2 live scores, boasting and umpire blaming

Was hoping for 4k at Eliz. Dogs supporters have dropped off in droves over the last few years. Night games failed after the initial novelty wore off - not sure what else they can do as facilities as good as anywhere else if not the best. Winning 10 on the trot might do it but even then I wonder if the credibility of the comp has been dealt a mortal blow in its ability to attract the casual/fringe supporter.
by Hazydog
Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pure SANFL ladder, 2015

on the rails wrote:You could have just added us and put at bottom of ladder?

Done, just for you OTR. 8)
by Pseudo
Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rd 2 South v Port at the BOT Friday 7.10

South simply putrid tonight. Smashed in every statistical category, in run, structure, hardness, leadership and skill. With a 60-23 inside 50 count it could have been a triple figure margin. It was depressing and disheartening to witness this so called "contest".

And down the road the LOCAL footy attracted 3 times the crowd

Says it all really where the direction and interest the sanfl is going with the public .

People want grassroots footy without AFL dictatorship .

.... But we are still told crowds are up and there is more interest in the sanfl than ever before.

The programming is farcical this year !

Who would have thought the SANFL would ever have significant competition from the leagues underneath it?

Sign of the times and they way the SANFL have treated its core fans.

No surprise that the local footy is getting bigger crowds in the last 2 years.
by Dutchy
Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Watching the Recovery Session for round 2 and the comments from Giniver summed up what a farce the comp now is and the attitude towards it when he said of the the South v Port result. "Last year Port won 9 on the trot before finishing 12 and 6". He was of course referring to the comment about Port's Reserve side being loaded with AFL listed players and dominating South, and excused it by trying to suggest it was evened out at the back end of the season when the Reserve side was weakened due to the AFL side's injury list.

That situation just makes the comp a lottery. So next time, if South are lucky enough to play Port Reserves when their AFL side are having a bad time with injuries, and they beat a team of "top up's" then everything is hunky dory.
But that all depends on Port's AFL side's injury list and when you happen to play them. Could be an easy 4 points or could be 2 beltings and a knock to your percentage points.

I guess Ginever's attitude towards the situation of Port Reserves AFL listed players determining their win : loss ratio and the effect that has on SANFL standings come season's end, is probably a reflection of the powers (no pun intended) that be at the SANFL and AFL. Dismissive and irreverent, which is probably how they now see our comp as a whole.
by johntheclaret
Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Richie Benaud passes away

When we listen to commentators these days I really don't think we, when growing up, realise that we had some of the greatest commentators there will ever be. Richie, Bill, Chappelli, Tony, Max and Stacky. We have been spoilt. I've had 44 summers with these champions of the game.
Cricket will not be the same without Richie but even worse when the rest are gone too.
by Brodlach
Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Reserve sides and those extra crowd predictions

This is a waste, two pages that couldve gotten us closer to bringing up the magical double century in the whinge thread
by daysofourlives
Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone who thinks either of the reserves teams give a flying f*ck if they win or lose is deluded.
by topsywaldron
Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is a lot of discord on here and a lot of " get over it" or "move on"
But step back for a second. Those who feel passionately about not having Reserve teams in the SANFL have a right to push their cause, and where else are they expected to do this other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL.

Anyone who suggests they should raise it with their clubs should think first.
A) Don't you think these people, so passionate about their league, haven't already done that?
B) During the whole 'debate', such as it was, how many of the 6 clubs that voted yes actually asked for their own members views?
C) Ergo, the clubs not having asked for views let alone votes from members, how many are likely to acknowledge or accept any dissension from any members?

In other words, where else are these passionate supporters of the SANFL supposed to vent their protests other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL ?
I note that many who take the "move on" or "get over it" stance are either Port Adelaide supporters or have the Crows as their AFL team. Either way those same people have an obvious loyalty to the AFL or their reserve sides and not ultimately to the SANFL.

Personally I think it is a shame what has happened to the SANFL forum on SAFooty.net and feel for the administrators who need to generate income to pay for the site. Many members have stopped posting, traffic certainly seems to be on the wane and this might be a worry for the admin team ?

I am sure the "move on" or "get over it" brigade will point the finger at the 'whingers' for driving posters away, without a single consideration that some posters have "moved on" and "got over it" by changing sports codes or just lost interest altogether. Or god forbid decided that the SANFL is no longer for them and neither is an SANFL forum.

I have a genuine sympathy for those SANFL supporters who oppose the unilateral decisions made by 'Their' clubs. I've taken the stance to continue supporting my club by way of memberships and sponsorship but I certainly feel the SANFL has been degraded by the inclusion of the AFL Reserve sides. But it is an easier decision for me, not standing on the outer every week watching my team.
I also acknowledge the absolute frustration, anger and genuine angst many members feel that a club they have supported all their lives made a fundamental league changing decision without having the opportunity to not only vote on the issue but even have a say.

Remember for true SANFL fans, like fans of other sports, their club is for life. It's part of their family, it's their wife, son and daughter, it's their best mates and a way of life. Those who feel betrayed by their club will feel genuine anger and heartache which sometimes you can't just "get over it" or "move on".

And if you think it's all bullshit, think how you feel when your team loses a grand final !! Now transfer that feeling every day of the week, every week of the season. It might be a bit easier when you have 2 teams, an AFL team and an SANFL team and therefore you genuinely don't understand what all the fuss us about? Well good luck to ya. Not everyone feels the same.

Excellent post fellow Rooster 8)
by o five
Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

There is a lot of discord on here and a lot of " get over it" or "move on"
But step back for a second. Those who feel passionately about not having Reserve teams in the SANFL have a right to push their cause, and where else are they expected to do this other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL.

Anyone who suggests they should raise it with their clubs should think first.
A) Don't you think these people, so passionate about their league, haven't already done that?
B) During the whole 'debate', such as it was, how many of the 6 clubs that voted yes actually asked for their own members views?
C) Ergo, the clubs not having asked for views let alone votes from members, how many are likely to acknowledge or accept any dissension from any members?

In other words, where else are these passionate supporters of the SANFL supposed to vent their protests other than on a football forum dedicated to the SANFL ?
I note that many who take the "move on" or "get over it" stance are either Port Adelaide supporters or have the Crows as their AFL team. Either way those same people have an obvious loyalty to the AFL or their reserve sides and not ultimately to the SANFL.

Personally I think it is a shame what has happened to the SANFL forum on SAFooty.net and feel for the administrators who need to generate income to pay for the site. Many members have stopped posting, traffic certainly seems to be on the wane and this might be a worry for the admin team ?

I am sure the "move on" or "get over it" brigade will point the finger at the 'whingers' for driving posters away, without a single consideration that some posters have "moved on" and "got over it" by changing sports codes or just lost interest altogether. Or god forbid decided that the SANFL is no longer for them and neither is an SANFL forum.

I have a genuine sympathy for those SANFL supporters who oppose the unilateral decisions made by 'Their' clubs. I've taken the stance to continue supporting my club by way of memberships and sponsorship but I certainly feel the SANFL has been degraded by the inclusion of the AFL Reserve sides. But it is an easier decision for me, not standing on the outer every week watching my team.
I also acknowledge the absolute frustration, anger and genuine angst many members feel that a club they have supported all their lives made a fundamental league changing decision without having the opportunity to not only vote on the issue but even have a say.

Remember for true SANFL fans, like fans of other sports, their club is for life. It's part of their family, it's their wife, son and daughter, it's their best mates and a way of life. Those who feel betrayed by their club will feel genuine anger and heartache which sometimes you can't just "get over it" or "move on".

And if you think it's all bullshit, think how you feel when your team loses a grand final !! Now transfer that feeling every day of the week, every week of the season. It might be a bit easier when you have 2 teams, an AFL team and an SANFL team and therefore you genuinely don't understand what all the fuss us about? Well good luck to ya. Not everyone feels the same.
by johntheclaret
Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL investigating new state league championship?

It is so sad that the AFL have such little respect for anything other than their own competition and own interests. How about plowing some genuine dollars into SANFL clubs and assisting them with taking the game to the people? State league clubs coming to MCG so the gravy-trainers can pat themselves on the back and watch from the corporate dining room does nothing for football in this state. Fund a development coach at each of the nine clubs, make underage programmes free at SANFL clubs, subsidise entry at games to spread the word, give grants to clubs to improve training facilities or technology but please don't patronise us by restricting our genuine, worthy competition so we can come and play to amuse you and fill your TV slots in AFL finals time.
by SANFLnut
Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup 2018

I wouldn't underestimate Tajikistan, Jim. They've got some world class players, in fact some of the best players in the Tajikistani League play for them. With Makhmudov in the engine room, they could be lethal if we allow Fatkhuolev too much space. Tokhirov must be well-marked as well if we're to have any chance, and, as always, I expect Rajabov to be a rock in defence. Very much looking forward to Socceroos v Tajikistan, hopefully we'll see another chapter written in this epic rivalry.
by RB
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The SANFL could rapidly become the Sheffield Shield. Everyone has an interest in a team, has an opinion and cheers from afar.
by Dogwatcher
Thu May 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2015 Attendance Comparisons Thread

Ohh good on Sturt for their comments and their proactively re match day experience but if they were struggling on field I can bet their numbers at matches and after would suffer as do all struggling clubs.
Well at least they are making hay whilst the sun shines.......with good on field performances can hopefully translate people sticking around when they are maybe not performing on the field.

Where the problem now lies is with the two bastard children of the league dragging the rest of the competition down.
by heater31
Wed May 20, 2015 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 - Glenelg v North @ Gliderol Stadium (Mon 8/6)

Yeah, nah, all I'm saying is that we still have a lot of work to do on field and off field to get where we want to be but we'll deal with the facts of the situation.

Listen just let me enjoy the win will ya, you lot! [-o<
by am Bays
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 - Glenelg v North @ Gliderol Stadium (Mon 8/6)

am Bays wrote:Yeah, nah, all I'm saying is that we still have a lot of work to do on field and off field to get where we want to be but we'll deal with the facts of the situation.

Listen just let me enjoy the win will ya, you lot! [-o<
:D
by johntheclaret
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack McGregor!

Wouldn't feel too bad South are a way worse club.

50 plus years since our last flag and 25 plus years since we played finals in consecutive years.......

Bring Back Kerley!!!!
by Panther Pack
Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked!

Is Handby just interim coach for this season or has he been offered the job for a few seasons?
Is this a serious question or a troll? You seem to be very interested in the coaching roles of other clubs when in fact you should be concerned at the recent events at your own club.....

Nah serious question mate but I gotta admit I do enjoy a coach sacking at other clubs and I figure we cop it at South so a bit of banter back doesn't hurt :D
by Panther Pack
Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great to see the fans still flocking to the SANFL games this week just gone. Norwood V Port at the Parade 2,100 is that some sort of record low? :oops: The game down at Polar Park was just as impressive with a very healthy turn out of just under 1,200 Hats off to all those directors who made these tough decisions. [emoji38]
Generally it does appear that numbers are down from the figures provided. The question has to ne asked, even if the AFL teams are removed, has the damage that has been done tol great to recover from?

I believe so, but it gives the comp a chance to find a real niche in the community, which it can't while compromised.

I check the scores out of Glenelg matches
I still have an interest in how the club does caused by knowing some involved.

however, my winter is no-longer revolved around when the Tigers are playing and I have moved on to other hobbies/interests. no longer is my week moods determined by the last round results and the upcoming fixtures.

if the AFL clubs were removed from the comp, than I would be more inclined to go and watch on a Friday night or even a sunday arvo.

I have had free tickets come my way, which I have passed on to those who will use them. But they themselves only go a couple of times a year as it is.

The comp needs to go to 8 teams.

everyone plays eachother 3 times.

I want a return to the pre-season comp

bring back double headers

This is what needs to happen, one game home, one game away and one game at Adelaide Oval as a double header or a country game here and there in the home clubs designated area.
by Tech1
Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ebert statue

Great to see Russell Ebert immortalised alongside his friend Barrie Robran. Both champions on and off the field.

I personally don't have a problem with Blight being next. Consider this....

The first player to get the Magarey/ Brownlow medal double
The only player to get the Farmer/ Coleman medal double (and kick a 100 in a season in both comps)
Captained both SA and Victoria

Throw in coaching two Crows flags and it's a lay down misere.
by Leaping Lindner
Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

First time since probably 100 years ago that average attendance was below 2500 per game. Thanks AFL sides.
Will be under 2k next year, many others like myself are ready to walk. In the group of 8 I go with regularly 6 have already decided they are out. Myself and one other are uncomitted as yet, waiting to see if Port win it. Between the 8 of us we spent approx $40k at the club on memberships, player sponsors etc
by Jim05
Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LPH wrote:Rang 5AFL - Rowe agreed, Bickley tried to say that's why the SANFL don't have Finals this week - WTF?

Bickley's an idiot.
by Magellan
Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magellan wrote:
LPH wrote:Rang 5AFL - Rowe agreed, Bickley tried to say that's why the SANFL don't have Finals this week - WTF?

Bickley's an idiot.

So is Rowey, more so actually.
by Fricky
Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It probably comes down to the fact that their customer isnt you unfortunately

Unfortunately your right.

Our leagues customer is now not us, its bloke like yourself, who will most likely catch a few games on tv before settling in for the AFL broadcast and may go to the odd SANFL game if 48 stars align such as weather, players involved in game, ladder position, other games on in AFL and other comps etc etc.(no disrespect intended)

It was so obvious from the reports back at the special meetings that were called that there was a much larger agenda going on and that no matter what the SANFL was going to be screwed over.

I will always say, in no shape or form do i ever think the SANFL will return to its glory days. My dream for the SANFL was that it would be an alternative to the manufactured, manipulated, franchise, plastic, corporate world of the AFL.

I could almost handle these crowds if there was passion and atmosphere at each ground, instead it feels like the 2400 people who are going each week are going out of unwavering loyalty, habit and the shear fact they cant let their team go.

There are still a few hanging on but the passion is gone!!

imho the SANFL will gone in less than 10 years.
by whufc
Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reserves Finals - Week 1

Big Phil wrote:
rocketeer wrote:SANFL got it the wrong way around. North v Port is the qualifying final.

You are right, they have to...

Have edited my original post, accordingly...

FFS, that just sums up the level of competency at the SANFL, is it little wonder the comp is faarked
by daysofourlives
Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suri wrote:
Magellan wrote:

Bickley's an idiot.

So is Rowey, more so actually.

Indeed. The thing is I don't think Rowe can help being an idiot, whereas Bickley probably can.
by Magellan
Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Broadcasting

So SANFL is happy to pay $1m+ to ch7 whose main footballing ambition is to promote AFL and has shown more Port Reserve games than any other club, but can't run to $600 a game for radio coverage with a station soley dedicated to SANFL footy and has been for a damn site longer than the AFL reserves involvement.

How many finals games will they cover. Maybe finals fans who can't be there can put $600 together.

It's a bloody disgrace. What more can the idiots in charge do to **** up a once great league. They are suppose to be the custodians of the SANFL but piece by piece they are dismantling it. I despair, I really do.

If RPH have have finished covering SANFL games, period, then that'll be just another reason for fans to disengage with the league.
by johntheclaret
Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 19- South v Centrals @ Noarlunga on Saturday

In life you have two things, results & excuses.
by CENTURION
Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGregor sacked, Carr appointed @ North

Great appointment imo, I'm expecting the weights machines to get a bit more use and a hell of a attitude adjustment for a few senior players
by Ian
Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elim. Final - Norwood v Central @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9

Macca Wynne wrote:
whufc wrote:Hey Norwood was that ur dynasty, shit I blinked and missed it

Hey whufc, was that your question? Shit, you blinked and missed punctuation.

Punctuation seemed irrelevant drinking winners beers
by whufc
Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elim. Final - Norwood v Central @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 6/9

I always gave %100 on the field .. Problem was I was giving %100 at the pubs and clubs the same morning
by JK
Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who wins the flag?

bump*

When We beat South this Saturday, We'll be in the mix to win the flag, I know what you're thinking BUT, IF We win Saturday, all we have to do is beat Norwood (big deal on their current form), The Power reserves (all depends on how they stack their side), West (they only just beat Us recently) & then The Eagles, that's the tough ask. So it looks like a Central v Eagles Grand Final. :D :D
by CENTURION
Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: North Adelaide announce Josh Carr as new Coach

on the rails wrote:[qucote="another grub"]$100 k per season.

A signifantly more larger amount true North of $150k.[/quote]

I heard the same thing last Saturday $170k - $180k
Might have some performance criteria in it that will bring him back to the pack
by Jimmy_041
Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Power Reserves v Centrals

BUT..................................I have to say a HUGE thankyou to LPH (formerly known as LEH) for his assistance in holding up parts of Eric
.............and his hugely passionate support over the past 3 years!

Sorry Cent I've been in enough trouble lately don't need an AO eviction as well

#lovingthesinglelife
by whufc
Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hey Mr Morrell this topic has been debated ad nauseum and all bases covered re the increase in crowds because of free entry and the novelty of the first year also that eventually crowd numbers will decrease was predicted by astute posters on this page you are a bit late my friend with your trolling comments or are you just a plant ?????

The majority of SANFL die hards DO NOT want AFL RESERVES yes thats right CROWS or POWER sides in the SANFL we are not interested no one gives a toss !!!

They should not be be playing in finals or Grand Finals in the SANFL!!!!

As highlighted last year a PAFC AFL POWER RESERVES side plays off in a SANFL Grand Final after FIFTEEN years in the wilderness.

After 23 years of SANFL Clubs having AFL listed players returning to there clubs to play was not a problem as most supporters looked forward to their players and juniors this created a lot of interest something that is sadly lacking now it was a LEVEL playing field for all which is not the case now

Its an absolute SHAM JOKE and a FARCE !!!!

This will be my only response to your trolling posts.

Fellow posters to not bother responding to this plant.
by Apachebulldog
Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |