Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

From what I’ve been told by brooks, he said Brahma said kilburn would have to offer them a really good price to get cleared, He’s giving that club a few good years of footy and now wants to move on to a higher standard and play with some mates. Money isn’t the reason behind leaving Brahma. The 3 blokes at training and coach leaving is the reason. I understand the contact being signed etc, but why would you want to Make a bloke who captained your club miss a year of footy.
by Danky$$
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Caaaarn can someone just explain WTF it means yet haha?
Basically its a competition run by Triple M for Jars and Louie to own a football team. The word 'own' being used very loosely.

They will do a recap each week on their show of how the team performed, attend a training or two, help with fundraising activities with some auction items and there may even be some cameos from a few ex AFL players. We get a chance to promote the club, our sponsors, other Div 5 clubs and the Adelaide Footy League on prime time radio

It's all a bit of fun really, but hopefully quite beneficial to the club
by S Demon
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

CLG and Mitcham playing for the Ellis-Murray Shield. Should be a cracker of a game.
by Brodlach
Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

Footy Chick wrote:Morrell, is that you? :lol:

Morell would've proposed something along the lines of the great Baseketball play off setup..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOvldn_IRw
by The Bedge
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2019

The Bedge wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Mark Garner back to Pantherland

Not sure how much truth, but I've heard that Smithfield are also looking to the league to allow Steve back also..

Might as well bring back Rumbelow, Woodward and the Salisbury West skipper while they're at it
by Alan
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |