Search found 105 matches

Return

Re: Adelaide Crows Reserves 2014

I'm not sure any supporter really thinks its a "right", but more the case of, if the AFL aren't willing to incept a reserves competition, then what are the alternatives.
Of course. But the AFL clubs, in entering the SANFL, are putting themselves before the integrity of the competition. The fact that they would, in the absence of an independent AFL reserves competition, see whatever suits them best as an alternative, regardless of what it will do to the league, is why many SANFL fans feel like this has been forced on them, against their will by the AFL clubs, notwithstanding the weakness of six of the league directors.

so they should, the AFL is more important than the SANFL.

sooner you guys let go, the better

Bout time you took Centrals off the teams you support isnt it?
Cant have 2 teams in one comp and that goes for all you other Crow disciples too

I'll never support the second side, Panther through and through, they are my number one priority. Don't tell me who I can and can't support....
by westcoastpanther
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Brad Gotch appointed Senior Coach of South Adelaide

Good old South , just as we slowly stop laughing at the Glenelg jokes too.

Oh for a 9 team competition again.

Any idea what South have done wrong?

Since 1964, everything?
And before 1964 they had 19 years of total incompetence. In an 8 team comp the highest they finished between 1945 and 1963 was 6th. So they have had one good year in 76 years. Only St Kilda is worse.

And people like me are still here.....
by westcoastpanther
Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 Allan Border Medal

Does anyone rate or GAF about this? I don't....
by westcoastpanther
Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrity Casualties

Just another dead junkie
by westcoastpanther
Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

Old Son wrote:
westcoastpanther wrote:Bit of activity on our page this morning

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/club_info ... -1&a=CLEAR

I'm hearing there is still plenty more to come WCP?

8-[ Correct
by westcoastpanther
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

mal wrote:For those reading this post I can only add he does smoke dope , sniffs cocaine and injects himself with heroin
Having cleared that up, his prediction of a draw being a big chance is based on a lack of cricketing knowlege
by westcoastpanther
Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v NSW 3-6 March

Botha bowls O'Keefe, ripping delivery. 8 down 19 to get
by westcoastpanther
Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Central District 2014

bennymacca wrote:Well how have they been going for the past 25 years? Have they finished bottom 2 in any of that time?

If course they have in the past but with recent culture taken into account and apparent basket cases like south glenelg and Sturt...

Not very old are ya
by westcoastpanther
Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

He's averaged 37 in a team getting pounded. Paying them back now.

Did he pot your missus?
by westcoastpanther
Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Geelong got most of their goals on the back of Crow turnovers, we were terrible. Do they train with footies? Can't see Cats threatening the top sides this year either.
by westcoastpanther
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 2 Discussion ( and Live Scores )

whufc wrote:And the standard of viewer/reader that keeps buying the shite these journos write

I don't know, we all keep coming back here....
by westcoastpanther
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cossies back!

If these kids are good enough they will force their way in. Is this how it works these days when you've got talent, look at the list, nup I can't get a spot there I better move to a state that will gift me a spot. Give me a bloody break
by westcoastpanther
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows reserves supporters

That is me Ecky, and I never had a strong following of a VFL side anyway.

I'm dead against the Crows having reserves though and hope my Panthers pump the shit out of them.

Panthers are my number one side, if they play at the same time as the Crows, I go to Panthers every time, no thought required.
by westcoastpanther
Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 West v North Post Match

South defeated these two sides...
by westcoastpanther
Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 LIVE scores

Good to secure these wins against the lower clubs,we need to continue on now
by westcoastpanther
Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 6 - South v Norwood @ Hickinbotham (Sat N 10/5)

South by 4 to 5 goals.

We were unlucky last week with injuries but feel that we will be back on fire this week.

Should pi$$ it in ;)

... And we did too !! :)

Indeed you did.
You were very, very good.
We were very, very poor.

See you in September if you don't crash and burn as usual.

Think that should read see you in September if we do crash and burn, we can wave to each other while we are mowing our lawns
by westcoastpanther
Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 6 - South Adelaide v Norwood - POST MATCH

Rik E Boy wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:It's just such a shame that the year South come good it's likely that Port will steamroller their way to a flag.

This

No, we will beat them this weekend.
by westcoastpanther
Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Port Magpies v South @ Alberton Oval (Sat 17/5

Clubs that voted yes can suck me sideways. 15 players today good enough to be drafted, against a side that has none. First look at port and I thought we did well for a while.
by westcoastpanther
Sat May 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 7 - Port Magpies v South @ Alberton inc Post Matc

Dols wrote:Image

Yeah tissues, your mob have been about as good us us, now through great recruiting and good management you turned it all around....oh hang on that's not quite right is it, enjoy your fabricated success
by westcoastpanther
Sun May 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: mid season all australian

Matthew Lloyd has Hooker as his current CHB at this stage. No club bias there at all, what an atrocious call...
by westcoastpanther
Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: mid season all australian

Matthew Lloyd has Hooker as his current CHB at this stage. No club bias there at all, what an atrocious call...

not atrocious. has had a v good year. I cant stand essendon FWIW. Agree talia ahead but to say atrocious call says more about you than lloyd

He has his blinkers on, and makes it a shocker. Talia, Richards, Johnson streets ahead, having a good year does not get you in AA.
by westcoastpanther
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EP Football - PLFL, GFFL, MWFL, FWFL, EEFL

bombers boy wrote:anyone know the EP squad?

Levi Konitzka is in ;)
by westcoastpanther
Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port 2014 - Pre-Season/General Discussion

I got offered members tickets today but refused to go. 1 I didn't want to listen to a stupid crow over the loud speaker and 2 I didn't want to listen to stupid crow supporters yell out ball whenever a player is touched.

but if you are a true supporter then you would support your club not matter who they where playing.

So now we know you're not a true supporter.

Support is one thing, attending/not attending the game for various reasons is another.

I think he's referring to people not attending SANFL games where the Crows side is involved, or indeed not following the side at all anymore, or indeed changing the club you support.

Good selective editing though, must have taken you a while? :lol:

Absolute muppet this bloke, not going because there will be opposition fans there, weak as piss. If you were so confident in your side you would have went and enjoyed the win, telling them how clueless they really are all day. Not a supporters asshole....
by westcoastpanther
Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide loses Australia Day match

I'm all for it. How much of a home series do we actually watch, for me it's bugger all, weekends. To be able to knock off work, crack a frothy and watch the last session will be great.
by westcoastpanther
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 12 - South v North @ Hickinbotham (Sat 5/7)

Sounded like we totally dominated, different feeling when the opposition scores and your worried about the percentage, not just that we win!!
by westcoastpanther
Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

Booney wrote:
westcoastpanther wrote:
stan wrote:
Booney wrote:McKay signed a 4 year contract extension!!

4 years!

Good contract extension!

You will see this more often now with free agency looming over these types

Duds? ;)

Nice players, not duds, not stars....
by westcoastpanther
Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Central v Port @ Playford Alive Oval (Sat 9/8

Softest free ever!!

Gotta love bitter south supporters.

WTF would I be bitter??

I just watched the footage out if interest, and as a neutral can say it was pathetic and I hate how games are decided like this. Nothing in it, and if your one that believes if your running back with the flight to spoil it should be an automatic free, you have no idea. This shits me no end, when defenders do it well but get penalised anyway. You an umpire?
by westcoastpanther
Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Central v Port @ Playford Alive Oval (Sat 9/8

Softest free ever!!

Gotta love bitter south supporters.

WTF would I be bitter??

I just watched the footage out if interest, and as a neutral can say it was pathetic and I hate how games are decided like this. Nothing in it, and if your one that believes if your running back with the flight to spoil it should be an automatic free, you have no idea. This shits me no end, when defenders do it well but get penalised anyway. You an umpire?

I don't know. South supporter commenting on a CD vs Port Power reserves game, not being able to see the ball nor the incident while the ump is in the perfect position and saying its the softest free ever. Not being able to say where's your premiership . Who knows.

I have no problem during a one on one challenge when the defender may turn the other direction during the spoiling action, as long as its with the flight of the ball. Running face on and then jumping - no way. In this case at 3:11 on the replay the 2 defenders are facing away from the ball and attempting to spoil (after misjudging the flight) while the third defender is competing with Jenner; you think that's ok? Im not sure if Jenner did not mark it by getting his hand beneath the ball. More likely though its a blunder by Russell, ironically because the 2 defenders obstructed his view.

No matter, Jenner appears to be the most in control of the situation. If in the panic of the blunder the 3 defenders have manhandled Jenner high, its his free.

We got more than you still...
by westcoastpanther
Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elimination Final - South v Eagles @ AO (Sat N 30/8)

Woodville 1986?

Can South go on a run and each following week add the support of those they've just knocked??

The finals games I attended in 2006 and 2011 saw heaps of old Southies come out of the woodwork.

We've actually had a fairly large supporter base there, a lot more than your average Noarlunga game.
by westcoastpanther
Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Elimination Final - South v Eagles @ AO (Sat N 30/8)

What was with all the hate for Fields at the first bounce and again at start of the third where he actually got dropped by what I would suspect was a punch to the guts?

Thought after Grocke nearly killed Symes he would have left the thuggery at home, bad luck anyway tossbag!! 8)
by westcoastpanther
Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Preliminary Final - Port v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sun 14

too good port magpies, i dip me lid how well you turned your club around, well done we should all follow your model
by westcoastpanther
Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 SANFL GRAND FINAL NORWOOD V PA RESERVES

Every time I read this thread title at first glance I think I'm seeing NORWOOD V PARASITES... :D
by westcoastpanther
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

This comp is now ****, can't even go to watch one. Who the **** thinks up these ideas, piss on em.... :twisted:
by westcoastpanther
Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tippett + Buddy = No flag

Crows don't lose Grand Finals....
by westcoastpanther
Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

If I can't go to watch my own team in my own state then I couldn't give a shit about the competition. It's all over in a couple of weeks and by December half way through cricket season no one will even be able to remember who won it. FO CA
by westcoastpanther
Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

Our best recruit in some time, stuck it out when other rats deserted. Quality player and great leader on field. Wish him all the best, one of my favourites bows out... :(
by westcoastpanther
Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 afl ladder

Rik E Boy wrote:Adelaide are complete rubbish and will miss the eight. So many absolute plodders on that list. Too much left to too few with too many comfortable players.

regards,

REB

Same bloke who called Hodge a plodder a couple of years ago.....
by westcoastpanther
Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v NSW D/N Nov 8-11

WHUFC is like the RSPCA at the races, hoping a horse will die...
by westcoastpanther
Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aus v Ind Test Series

bennymacca wrote:Days where it is culturally acceptable to drink before midday are awesome :)

Yep, the days that end with a y
by westcoastpanther
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Schedule

So South have lost Good Friday to the Bays. Thanks a ******* lot.....we were the ones who took it on, shit like this pisses me
by westcoastpanther
Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tasmania v South Australia - Shield

Kick us out of shield cricket. It's just embarrassing.

Sitting 3rd at the start of the round, if I could kick something, it would be your teeth
Only thanks to BP - could easily have been sitting last as well :roll:

Should be thankful the game we lost to NSW we were able to bowl them out quickly in the 1st innings and score quickly - gained 2.43 BP which kept us from being bottom.

Well maybe all the haters should just FO out of this thread and not comment, had enough of so called supporters continually bagging their own.
by westcoastpanther
Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Steve Smith Australian Test Captain

MatteeG wrote:I came here just to see WCP's take on this development.

Got no problem with this at all. WHUFC knows what my original beef was, and he even agreed with it the other day, yet he still likes to make himself look like the cricket guru.
by westcoastpanther
Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL SANFL Football Footage Collection

Booney wrote:@Stevolution...how to take a thread off track. :lol:

Yep, two blokes bored at work with Fridayitis already.... :lol:
by westcoastpanther
Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Retirements & 2015 Player Movement Discussions

Big Phil wrote:
westcoastpanther wrote:I'd be very concerned If I were a Dog

Why's that?

Think those ins don't come anywhere near replacing the outs. Some of those outs have been your best players in recent years.

Don't worry though, people are saying the same about South and I don't agree with them either... 8)
by westcoastpanther
Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re:

Why would the Eagles want Petrenko back anyway? He has decided to leave them, that's his choice but the club should just move on without him.

Godden is probably looking at getting some players from South anyway so I'm sure it will work out......

So you advise the Eagles to "move on" but are unable to do so yourself? lol

South have some left?

Do some homework Booney...
by westcoastpanther
Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Port Lincoln Cup - Another Grubs Tips

The great man has delivered his tips for tomorrows cup, his strike rate in Lincoln is impeccable.

ALL ABOARD!!!!

1. Revengeful
2. Pretty Blonde
3. A Chiller
4. Ebony Rock

Hopefully it's JAFB.... :lol:
by westcoastpanther
Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |