Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

human_torpedo wrote:Shut down a sides 2 key forwards and they lack fire power? Ground breaking stuff that..

If you outscore your opposition, you'll win.
by Lightning McQueen
Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quite ironic after the fuss they kicked up for having to walk 100m to use the away facilities at our home game earlier this year.. Id walk 100m to shower after a 12 degree day with 15-20mm rain forecast..
I fail to see the irony in that ;)

Cant wait to kick up the similar stink/spray that I copped from a few Mawsons trainers because they had to walk 100m to our away change rooms.. Because you know, its the B grade coaches decision to have the facilities where they are
I cant wait to turn the hot water off on you when you come to Ingle Farm :lol: :P

joking!
by The Bedge
Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

In other news.. a little selfish from me, but I've got to say I'm pretty chuffed to have been able to overcome West Croydon 'B' grade on the weekend..

I would have to say Arch is one of the more astute coaches I've come across in this division over the past couple of years, and always manages to somehow get the better of Ingle Farm - his side coming from 7 goals down at 3/4 time in last years final still haunts me! :(

Anyway, guess the proof is in the pudding - from not winning a game a couple of years ago, to winning 19 games over the past two years including reaching a prelim is a pretty good effort.. Glad you're out of the finals race now, and I can finally claim a victory over you! :partyman: :lol:

:lol: Far too kind Zartan. I wasn't going to allow you to claim the victory on the weekend considering you were in another state, but will now.
Last years semi goes down as my greatest triumph so far as a coach so I don't mind you are still haunted a little. ;)
Its a week early, but we cant make the finals in the Bgrade now obviously, but still hoping our Agrade get the job done this week and in the finals. We have a lad playing his 200th in our Bgrade this week so hopefully we can finish with a win and good luck to all those other sides in the ressies comp too.
by Arch44
Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |