Jump to topic

Re: Division 6 tipping 2014

Thanks for running this comp PG.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Soundwave 2015

Soundwave 2015 line up has been released.
Screenshot_2014-08-20-09-04-36-1.png
by The Dark Knight
Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 5 2014

the EFC guys played with passion and heart and intensity..if you bring that again this week i am sure you can get the result you want robran..but WOSFC can be a very dangerous team in the finals as CLG know all to well after the 2013 GF..their team looked good on paper last week and they got the points accordingly..

our lads are really looking forward to heading down to the haviary for the biggest challenge in the division..trying to beat NHFC on their home deck..
Can't wait for Saturday Zed, bring it on!!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Round 23 General Chat

Collingwood v Hawthorn
Carlton v Essendon
Fremantle v Port Adelaide
Sydney v Richmond
North Melbourne v Melbourne
Geelong v Brisbane
Gold Coast v West Coast
Adelaide v St Kilda
Western Bulldogs v Greater Western Sydney

Screenshot_2014-08-27-17-26-55-1.png
by The Dark Knight
Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Cooper's Celebration Ale is a nice beer IMO, drank it at the Ale House when I've been there.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Rising Star - Lewis Taylor Brisbane Lions

I guess it doesnt matter that he didnt win. Im happy to have someone like him playing for my team.

This is him 5 minutes into his AFL debut.

YckErEiswOQ

He's a ready made AFL defender. And possible future captain...big call? We'll see. 50 seconds in shows his courage.

XEZ16ioMYHg
Some great highlights there HH3, if he keeps that sort of effort and commitment up he'll play alot of AFL. I can see why you're a fan of him as you're a similar type of footballer.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals - week #1

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Gee whizz
what happened to prior opportunity?

HTB rules change all the time lol.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

North Haven up in the B's today! Both grades now in a GF next Saturday. Another good day for us, I couldn't be prouder.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

The f**king **** at work that consistently leaves burnt cheese/bread on the toasted sandwich press and doesn't clean it off. I use the sandwich press in my lunchroom quite a bit, at least twice a week and I always find burnt bread on it and this is the final straw. I put up an abusive note so I hope the culprit takes note. I'm always kinda late into the lunchroom and I'm pretty certain I know who the culprit is as they seem to get into the lunchroom a little earlier than everyone else, but I can't prove it's them yet. I and others always clean it with a wet paper towel after use and it does the job but d!ckhead who has no respect for his fellow workers decides he doesn't have to clean up his mess. In my note I wrote your mum/missus isn't here to clean up your mess so do it yourself, so I hope they take note.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

False, rookie mistake my friend

TNP didn't get much sleep last night
by The Dark Knight
Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LaughingKookaburra wrote:HaHa

Up the Gons

"Who the f***'s Gons?" I heard that 30 times during the day.

Even the club president from WOS took until 3/4 time to realise what it meant.

Well I was thinking it was just short for DraGONS? Would be the most obvious explanation wouldn't it?
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

True

TNP thinks Tom Hawkins should of got suspended for punching Ben Stratton now the Brent Harvey got suspended for bumping Joel Selwood.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The first thing that comes to your head ??

Google the name and you won't be disappointed
by The Dark Knight
Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Hawthorn

I hope the Hawks win so they can rub it in Franklin's face for leaving.

Also because I enjoy watching teams go back to back and I love watching Sam Mitchell, he is an absolute gun, his handballing skills are the best in the game, works tirelessly marshaling his troops and he deserves another flag. My tip for the Norm Smith.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My wife wants to watch that Brownlow red carpet bullshit.

Those kinds of shows would have to be the most irrelevant wastes or air time I've ever seen. Who (and why) would give a **** about what (and who) someone is ******* wearing? Madness..
Turned this on whiling eating my dinner. F**k man this is just bullshit at its finest, bring on the voting FFS.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

anyone seen the new show "gotham"? i've got the first episode at home and haven't seen it yet, so i'm intrigued if anyone else has seen it?
I watched it Tuesday night online. Went in thinking it might be a real letdown with it being some soppy drama program but it is ALOT better than what I thought it would be. Really enjoyed and was really intrigued by it, different spin on the Batman universe and the creators have done it well IMO, so far so good.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 5 word story....

Arch44 who can make beer
by The Dark Knight
Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v Sydney

Yes Daisy up and about!!!

#suckedinfranklin
by The Dark Knight
Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cruises

One week now until my missus and I go on our holiday :D This week can't go quickly enough!!

Have a wonderful cruise, Dark Knight - I know you will *smiles*

My next one is just a little one: Pacific Islands, including Fiji, on Celebrity Century on November 19.

Cheers
Thanks mate, had a c##t of a day at work today so I want this holiday more than anything at the moment!

Getting away from the stress of work will make sure it is a great trip then. Relax, unwind and forget about that horrid four letter word for a while *grins*
Definitely will mate, three working days left for me now and four for the missus. Get me out of here!
by The Dark Knight
Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One week now until my missus and I go on our holiday :D This week can't go quickly enough!!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

A nice cold Coopers Celebration Ale before the missus and I jump on the plane.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A nice cold Coopers Celebration Ale before the missus and I jump on the plane.

and no doubt it would've cost an arm and a leg
$8.50 for a bottle, could be worse I suppose, think they are $6 at the Ale House. Bought my missus her usual Jacks and coke aswell, $10. And that is why I'm so happy I love and drink beer, always the cheapest drink anywhere I go lol. Gonna drink soooooo much beer today and some cocktails too haha!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

bennymacca wrote:
Coach Bombay wrote:Sounds like the game was played on the Super Nintendo (super international cricket)
#legglance6

Shane Warne 99 with "big balls" and "superman" cheats activated.

Or my favourite Cricket 2002 with the superbatsman cheat and big bat
by The Dark Knight
Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sleep is for the weak on cruises!!!

What islands you go too?
Glad you had a great trip. but there was no need to lie about getting laid mate...
Meh.

Went to Noumea, Mystery Island and Pt Vila. Was ment to go Marè but their were reports of someone seeing a flare going off in the open water on our second night so the ship had to turn and circle around the area to check if there was anyone out there. Later on we found out it was just a shooting star or something like that so we ended up running late and missing Marè which we were ment to get to on our third day. Didn't miss anything though there apparently so I'm not too annoyed we didn't go there.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Pretty much getting called a thief by one of our reps over 10c change he forgot I gave him this morning.

He argued with me for 5 minutes about it. I ended up cracking the shits and gave him 50c out of my own money just to shut the f***head up.

He proceeded to give me 40c change in 5c coins (which I threw at the desk)

I think he has slight mental problems (not joking) but getting called a thief is one of the worst things to me, because I pride myself on my honesty.
Should of smashed him.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BEST JOKES - Warning: Site Rules Still Apply

Financial Adviser

JUST IMAGINE..

If you had bought $1,000.00 worth of Qantas shares one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!

If you bought $1,000.00 AIG shares one year ago, you would have $33.00 today!

If you bought $1,000.00 worth of Lehman Brothers shares one year ago, you would have $0.00 today!

BUT.... if you purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then returned the
aluminum cans for recycling....YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED $214.00!!!

Where you buying your beer from? My calculations would be around $60 if a carton was $40
That sounds more like it to me OS, $75 if they're West End 30 Blocks.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:On annual leave now for a month

Off to the US and Europe in 4 days!!!

Let the part begin

Enjoy your holiday mate! Make the most of your time away from work.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: General tv discussion thread - good, bad, axings etc etc

i know i said it earlier, but really enjoying the Gotham show....
The episodes keep getting better mate, the next two that will premiere on Channel 9 are the best two yet. The one that's on the this Sunday has been my favourite because it introduces some back story into one of the favourite Batman villains.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Having the day off because of no overtime this week, had a nice sleep in, went to the gym then to the beach, was a beautiful day for it.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

Having to put down our family dog, Monty Elliott Davidson down this afternoon.

At 13 years of age it got too much for him as his body just failured him, mentally he was ok and still wanted to know what everyone was doing standing/laying at the back door staring through the glass for hours apon end and always still knew when it was dinner time but his body was done. Was suffering from heart failure/complications and that in turn caused deafness, not being able to control his bowel movements, really bad balance issues to the point where he couldn't even stand up. Very traumatic for my old man and I but it had to be done he was suffering too much. I wanted to give my girlfriend the opportunity to see him once more and give him some more time with us but he had to be put to rest.

I'll remember him as a crazy, energetic, happy, friendly and loving mate who loved a cuddle and could always cheer me up when upset and loved a walk, especially to the beach sniffing everything in his path.

RIP Monty boy I will miss you so much you were a huge part of my life and a huge part of our family. I love you, buddies forever.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/31/929da4d9127fc56a089357ece42159d5.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/31/f1a65c63af1556419fe7c918985d2d1c.jpg
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cracka wrote:Foo Fighters Sonic Highways. These guys are keeping real music alive.

Can't wait for the album to come out, loving the tv series and looking forward to their concert!
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heartbreaking Davo, you've just lost a loved member of the family.

take your time with the grieving process. If any inconsiderate prick says "it's just a dog" - tell them to get f******

Animals are heaps better than people and that's why we're sadder when they leave us.

Apparently Rainbow Ridge is a ripper place. Tell him not to chase Fat Cat :(
Thanks FC, it's so sad. The saying a dog is the only creature on earth that loves you more than it loves itself couldn't be truer.

And don't worry Monty is too friendly too chase cats, he's too busy trying to make friends with them haha.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Having to put down our family dog, Monty Elliott Davidson down this afternoon.

At 13 years of age it got too much for him as his body just failured him, mentally he was ok and still wanted to know what everyone was doing standing/laying at the back door staring through the glass for hours apon end and always still knew when it was dinner time but his body was done. Was suffering from heart failure/complications and that in turn caused deafness, not being able to control his bowel movements, really bad balance issues to the point where he couldn't even stand up. Very traumatic for my old man and I but it had to be done he was suffering too much. I wanted to give my girlfriend the opportunity to see him once more and give him some more time with us but he had to be put to rest.

I'll remember him as a crazy, energetic, happy, friendly and loving mate who loved a cuddle and could always cheer me up when upset and loved a walk, especially to the beach sniffing everything in his path.

RIP Monty boy I will miss you so much you were a huge part of my life and a huge part of our family. I love you, buddies forever.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/31/929da4d9127fc56a089357ece42159d5.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/31/f1a65c63af1556419fe7c918985d2d1c.jpg
Shit mate, thats bloody rough. I know you feel, had to put my dog down a few years back. Horrible thing to have to do, buy its most merciful thing to do.

Anyway sorry for the loss, remember the good times with your mate.
Really rough, poor fellas body just fell apart on him. Putting him down was the best thing for him, the vet recommended straight away when we took him in.

The backyard is going to feel so empty without his presence :( He had one hell of an innings, will definitely remember all the good times, have lots of photos to remember him by.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting a new dog today. He's a Kelpie-Border Collie cross, unsure of a name yet, Ollie is the favourite. One of 17 new Puppies born on a farm, he was the last one and being giving away because he would of been put down if we didn't take him. After one of the worst weeks of my life saying goodbye to my best mate, the little guy is the breath of fresh air we needed. Still mourning Monty but our home is way too empty without a dog and he's fitting in quite well already.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/08/5daadd88a25857f5723c13edf9590d47.jpg
by The Dark Knight
Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Saffers - One day Series

AU 5/329
SA 4/224 [37]
Deviiliers out 52 [46]
Another sensational innings
AB looks so much like Callum Ferguson the way he bats
Tonight proved again why De Villiers needs to bat at least number 4 if not higher at number 3, if he came in higher I think South Africa would of won today's match, he's in career best form and the more time he has in the middle the better team South Africa are and the bigger chance they have of winning matches.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Went on a Dan Murphys run with mates this arvo to stock up for a party tomorrow night and another next weekend.

Two 6 packs of Coopers Celebration Ale
Two 6 packs of XXXX Gold Summer
And One 6 pack each of Fat Yak Pale Ale , Sol Beer and James Boags Draught

Mmmmmm beer, I like a bit of variation. Dan Murphys is a legendary place.

They're good DK.

Hopefully you run them off at training Tuesday!
Celebration Ale is my current favourite and Fat Yak is nice too, had 1 of each tonight and they went down very nicely. I'll run them off at training haha.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australia v Saffers - One day Series

locky801 wrote:
Rik E Boy wrote:
Q. wrote:I reckon she's pretty good. Better than **** like Healy and that fake tan Pom.

Healy is bad but it's Brayshaw that annoys me.

REGARDS,

REB

Brayshaw has to go, thinks he knows everything

And he aggressively fondles himself while commentating whenever Maxwell is batting/bowling.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Johno6 wrote:why didn't I take today off in advance?

Yep thinking the same thing, f**k this shit need another weekend day lol.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |