Search found more than 1118 matches

Return

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

What’s Starcs averages pre and post sandpapergate Before and up to 24/3/2018- 43 matches, 182 wickets @ 28.17, SR of 49.3 and an Economy of 3.42
On and after 24/3/2018- 18 matches, 73 wickets @26.06, SR of 49.1 and an Economy of 3.18
Went fishing .... caught nothing

Nah was genuinely interested. I felt he had been less effective since we haven’t seen much reverse in recent times.

I’m presuming he had a very good series against the Pakistanis Last summer? Yes he did, 14 wickets @17 at a SR of 32.4 and Economy of 3.14.
Took 15 wickets @17.86 at a SR of 35.9 and Economy of 2.98 against New Zealand aswell.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Pakistan v South Africa, first test in Karachi, South Africa's first test match in Pakistan in 14 years.
The match is being live streamed on the Pakistan Cricket YouTube channel.
SA currently 2/63.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Couple of quick wickets to Pakistan, SA 4/134
Where are you watching this?
Pakistan youtube channel

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Get on it ;)
Weird but nice for the PCB to stream a test match on YouTube for free, great accessibility.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Fancy getting runout in a test match...

Against Pakistan! Their fielding has been surprisingly good.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ponting coaches the T20 doesn’t he?
He was the interim T20 coach in 2017 against Sri Lanka.

All I can find is the following:
Head Coach: Langer
Senior Asst: Andrew McDonald
Assistant: Matthew Mott
Batting: Trent Woodhill
Bowling: Troy Cooley
Fielding: Mike Young
Performance Coach: Den Oliver
Performance Analyst: Dene Hills
Physio: David Beakley
McDonald has a good T20 background so I suspect he will head over the ditch.
It was confirmed yesterday that McDonald will be the coach for the T20 series.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

South Africa currently 1/164 in their second innings, in the lead by 6
Markram 67*
van der Dussen 60*

Today belongs to Kagiso Rabada, taking 3/70 in Pakistan's innings has seen him reach 200 test wickets. He is the third fastest behind Waqar Younis and Dale Steyn to the mark by deliveries bowled and he has the lowest strike rate (40.8) of bowlers that have taken 200 test wickets.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 2020/21

That's a ripper of a nut from Neser to knock over Lynn.
And from earlier, always nice to watch a Ben Laughlin special, what a catch! Has a crazy knack of taking rippers.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBL 2020/21

amber_fluid wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:Weatherald just drops the game :(

Didn’t see that one but I saw Nesers drop a half chance and Briggs drop an absolute sitter.
Can’t drop anything when defending such a low total

Weatherald's was even more of sitter than Briggs drop.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Senor Moto Gadili wrote:Has Mrs. Kholi had the baby yet?
Yes, a daughter Vamika, born on January 11th.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Saffers bowl Pakistan out, need 370 to win
Pakis in the box seat

South Africa 1/61, need 309 to win.
Brodlach wrote:Windies win by 3 wickets

Mayers 210*

That's a real impressive win, the Windies chasing down 395!
by The Dark Knight
Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

My XI
Carey (c)
Philippe
Smith
Marsh
McDermott
Maxwell
Short
Cummins
Jhye
Behrendorff
Swepson

rest of the squad
Stoinis
Green
Sangha
Zampa
Meredith
Warner/Weatherald
Can't really disagree with what you've posted above highlighting the age of some of the guys and this team looks pretty good, I'd have Warner and Starc in a full strength line up if the selectors go that way and only one of Carey (preferably) or Philippe as the keeper/opener.
The only player I would never consider because I don't rate him at all is D'Arcy Short. Also he can only really open the batting and we have so many better T20 openers to choose from.
I hope Behrendorff is able to come back into contention for Australian selection in the future.
Short is hit ands miss, he had a couple of stellar seasons and I guess he's performed when I've watched him, he has it all but has probably under achieved for a year or two so I can understand your lack of love for him.
Agree with Starc, I'd say once they give up on him in the test arena he'll hone in on his short game to keep the dollars rolling in, on his day he is virtually unplayable, I hope we haven't seen the last of him in the white ball game.
Totally agree with Behrendorff, loved watching him in full flight previously, I was under the impression that he was finished through injury, I'm glad I was ill-informed, I always have a soft spot for left arm quicks, I modelled my action and run up on Akram once he hit the scene.
While he's been very good and consistent in the BBL Short has been a miss more than a hit at international level so far to really demand selection over the likes if Warner, Finch and Carey, and he's already 30.
Starc is our best white ball bowler and while perhaps his test future is becoming uncertain you'd think he'd play in the T20 World Cup.
It's good to see Behrendorff back on the first class scene after all his back injury issues, he may even be considered to play for WA in the Sheffield Shield again.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

I had my Bucks party yesterday, a great Sunday session with all my good mates and massive afternoon and evening in particular, I got absolutely blind. We had a Cocktail Night at my cricket club on Saturday night too so I'm feeling alot worse for wear today haha.

We went Go Karting at Gepps Cross in the morning, then across the road to the Ale House for lunch then onto Maniax, the Ax Throwing place on Port Road at Thebarton followed by a long stop at Big Shed and then onto Pirate Life. There were plans to head to the city but there was no way that was going to eventuate because of the state we were in last night. I got dragged to the Fed at Semaphore by a few lads aswell but that didn't last long on my part.

The Ax Throwing was the main thing I've wanted to do for awhile and boy did I love it, the guys had alot of praise about it too. If anyone on here is looking for something different to do for a Bucks party, birthday, work party, something to do with friends etc. I fully recommend it, it was so much fun!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I had my wedding on Saturday at Anderson Hill Winery at Lenswood.
Incredible day and my wife (feels weird writing that) looked absolutely gorgeous. So happy with how it all went.
Luckily the rain stopped in the early afternoon and the weather for our 5.30 ceremony was perfect.
My cricket team had a 10.30am start (instead of 12.30) organised so my close teammates could come but the match was washed out anyway. IMG-20210314-WA0010.jpg
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks everyone for your kind words (and your banter haha), I really appreciate it.
@Dutchy Yep great venue, my wife always wanted to get married at a winery and I was captivated by the view Anderson Hill has. Anyone on here that loves visiting wineries and sampling wine and wants a spot in the hills to go for lunch I full recommend it.
@Wedgie Thanks mate, yes that's a great photo, I'm real happy with it and that's why I shared it on here. We are ecstatic with the preview of photos our photographer has given us.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tipping Comps

I'll do Div 3 if there's enough interest mate.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Cricket 2020-21

I actually thought Bevo had a better test average than he did, he struggled real bad against the short ball, hence the huge difference in his white ball form, I don't think they were allowed to bowl over shoulder height for a while when he was playing. 10621 runs @60.69 with 42 hundreds (the second most behind Boofs 45) in Shield cricket is an outstanding record but then to play 18 test matches, have 30 innings and average only 29.07 and not make a hundred shows he's (unfortunately for him) perfect for the in-between category.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 2 wrangling

Magpies by 20 points at the half.
I got sucked in after they showed a bit against Richmond last Friday and picked Carlton tonight. While it's only a half so far they've done nothing but show me why I hate them and why I shouldn't pick them FFS.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4/68 effectively 4/35

:shock:

Head and Carey fail again when required. When required? Head is top of the Shield runs (893 @68.69) FFS, what more do you want?

Carey out in the second innings to a reverse sweep and batsmen getting out to a reverse sweep always looks bad.
Scott out cheaply again at number 3, a change must be made. Looking him up on MyCricket I can see he's played a fair bit at 3 in second eleven and grade cricket (although he has mostly opened) so I get why SA have got him there but feeling sorry for him now as he's clearly out of his depth in that spot at this point in time. Boland got him with a regulation delivery, edge and catch to keeper Harper.
The positive again though is Hunt, he's the one that has continued to get better as an opener. He's had a consistent season, 568 runs @43.69 before this match and scores of 36 and currently 73*, his fifth half century of the season to go with his top score of 109.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

2021 Division 3 Tipping Competition

I'll help out my old mate LM and run the Div 3 tipping comp again.

One point for every correct tip obviously and an extra point is up for grabs if you select the right margin aswell- I'm going to run with the 1-30, 31-60, 61+ margin selection.

No tips for the round means you get zero! If you don't put your tips in for 3 weeks in a row you will be removed from the competition.

Please BOLD the team you are picking or name them singularly like I normally do.

Please do not quote someones tips and say 'same' or 'x2', post your tips properly.

Please enter your tips for each round before 2.15pm Saturday, tips will not be accepted if entered after that time.

Please get your tips in ASAP and good luck!!
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

heater31 wrote:49 wickets taken less than the next worst.....yuck
And an overall bowling average of 64.59, yuck indeed.
SA had a overall batting average of 34.29.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

People that boo superstars like Dusty Martin (or boo in general for that matter) absolutely shit me.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

JK wrote:I know he just missed a goal but geez Amon has really come on
One of the most improved players in the competition.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Screenshot_20210416-061836_Instagram.jpg
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last night at our end of season Cricket Club presentations I was awarded with Life Membership of my beloved North Haven CC. It's a great honour to be recognised, I absolutely love my club and being the Cricket Nuffie I am I absolutely love the game so this means more to me than anyone will ever know.
What's even more special is I've now become one of nine men to become both North Haven Cricket Club and Football Club life members.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Last night at our end of season Cricket Club presentations I was awarded with Life Membership of my beloved North Haven CC. It's a great honour to be recognised, I absolutely love my club and being the Cricket Nuffie I am I absolutely love the game so this means more to me than anyone will ever know.
What's even more special is I've now become one of six men to become both North Haven Cricket Club and Football Club life members.
Congrats Davo, that's magnificent - does the Cricket Club have the same weird Life membership qualifications as the footy club?
Thank you FC!
The Cricket Club has similar qualifications in that you have to play for a minimum 10 years and play 100 games.
Footy club life membership is a playing life membership where as for cricket it's a club life membership so aswell as playing for the club you have to had served on the committee, volunteer or do something to serve the club (eg. Coaching, Scoring) to become eligible. Also you have to be nominated by a fellow club member to the club committee then the club committee decides to make you a life member. I like that because you are voted in by a peer/your peers and it makes it more prestigious.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

I hope those who went to India for cricket are on the end of the list of citizens to come back

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk Tye is already on his way home.
Zampa and Richardson got flights leaving tomorrow I believe Any others??

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk Not sure of others leaving soon.
Very easy to get home if you are willing to pay up
With Richardson, Tye and Zampa electing to come home their are still 14 Australian players in the IPL-
Behrendorff, Smith, Stoinis, Cummins, Cutting, Lynn, Coulter-Nile, Henriques, Meredith, Jhye Richardson, Christian, Maxwell, Sams and Warner.
Plus Ponting and Bayliss are coaching aswell as commentators Matthew Hayden, Brett Lee and Michael Slater.
Will be interesting to see if anymore choose to leave India soon.

Edit- I just read a statement by Pat Cummins saying that he will be donating $50,000 to the 'PM Cares Fund' to help India deal with their current situation.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 8

Just saw saw photo, Port players changed into the magpie strip for the song??

What song did they sing?? The magpie song from the other club??

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I have no issue with their fight to wear the bars, but doing that was cringeworthy.... The fight, I hope they keep persisting. It's a fight they won't win.

What song did they belt out?

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk Thankfully they sung the Power song.
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 11 Lets get flexible

Been enjoying watching the Bombers this season, even before tonight their kids have shown plenty to think the future looks alright. Third highest scoring team in the competition now too and they sneak into 8th on the ladder for now. Even before tonight’s win they were 12th and were the forth highest scoring team before going ahead of Melbourne and joining the Bulldogs and Lions on 1000+ points in 11 matches.
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

England v NZ, stumps day one
Eng 7/258
Burns 81
Lawrence 67*
Petal 2/34
Boult 2/60

The first test between the West Indies and South Africa stated overnight aswell, SA are currently 2/92 after rolling the Windies for 97. Ngidi took 5/19 and Nortje 4/35.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Had a small win this week which I needed after the week I've had-
I bought my wife some Airpods (2nd Generation) off Ebay for $38. They are refurbished ones apparently and they were packaged up like brand new and work fine.
I bought them on the 20th of May and they were supposed to come by the 1st of June. They hadn't come by the 4th, last Friday so I made a request to Ebay about them not being delivered and the seller had to respond and resolve it by the 10th of June. They didn't do that and I got a follow up message from Ebay to say they hadn't received any tracking info from the seller so they refunded me.
On Wednesday the Airpods came in the mail, thank you very much Ebay for the free Airpods!
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

I have a 2018 X-Trail and it does the job, have done 40k on it and 2 trips to Melbourne, its middle of the range and thats all I need as Im not a car person.

While talking cars, my work car was just changed over and Ive got a new Rav4 Hybrid, probably the best car Ive ever driven. Sounds like you have a good car Dutchy, pretty much how I felt about my X-Trail.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

Alien Ant Farm- Movies
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2021

I read today that Scott Pendlebury needs just 4 disposals to move past Sam Mitchell into 6th spot on the most disposals in AFL history list so I looked into some more AFL stat lists.

Pendlebury has 8684 career disposals and is the highest on list among current players, Joel Selwood is 10th, Dave Mundy 18th, Marc Murphy 24th, Josh Kennedy 26th, Shaun Burgoyne 27th and Travis Boak is 29th.

Mitchell has the highest average disposal count of the top 30 (26.4) and Pendlebury has the second highest (26.32).

Pendlebury has the most handballs in AFL history with 4360, Selwood is 5th on that list, Kennedy 6th, Boak 13th and Mundy 15th.

Last round Lance Franklin (973 goals) moved into 6th spot on the most goals in AFL history list and he's currently 4th on the most behinds in AFL history list with 686, 4 behind Gary Ablett Senior.

Selwood has the most tackles in the AFL with 1662 and of the other current players Pendlebury is 3rd on the most tackles list, Burgoyne is 8th, Kennedy 10th, Liam Shiels 12th and Mundy is 14th.

Patrick Dangerfield is just 2 behind Jason Akermanis on the most Inside 50s in AFL history list, Dangerfield is 5th on that list with 1325. Of the other current players on that list Selwood is 7th, Dustin Martin is 11th, Pendlebury is 13th and Boak is 15th.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bands coming to Adelaide

Got some gigs coming up, nice to have the diary filling up again

Grinspoon/You am I 26th June
Dear Seattle 16th July
Smith St Band 24th July

1st 2 cancelled, suspect 3rd is hanging by a thread although I think Smithies are a Melb band Yes they are from Melbourne, should still be playing at the Beer and BBQ Festival at this point in time. Fingers crossed the BBF festival still goes ahead as I'm going on the Sunday and still deciding on whether or not to go on the Saturday night to see Smith Street.

Got my ticket for their tour later in the year which was announced this week (as Gozu posted above). Haven’t been to the Gov in a long time and seeing them at the Gov is something I'm really looking forward to especially after missing out on seeing Wil play solo at the Gov back in May due to my Honeymoon.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: International ODIs

Sri Lanka 1/29
5th over 5/68 from 16
Looks like they're going to get whitewashed 3-0. Apart from Kusal Perera (who is the veteran of this SL team) and vaguely knowing Dhananjaya de Silva and Hasaranga I don't know any of Sri Lanka's team.

Meanwhile despite missing Archer and Stokes England still have a very strong side, they have excellent white ball cricket depth.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:Playing Starc again, taken for 9 off his 1st over, easy runs for the taking
Him and Hazlewood have taken some tap early, Aussies unchanged for this match. Maybe Meredith comes in fir Starc next match?
WI 2/46 from 6.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - F#ck knows

Tonight’s match delayed due to the Tigers team bus being stuck on the M1 motorway on their trip from Brisbane to the Gold Coast. Having had the frustrating experience myself of being stuck in afternoon/evening traffic on the M1 which continues to be an issue for people living in and around Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast delays are a very common occurrence.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Longest Finals / Premiership Droughts

Is there somewhere pre-2013 season records are kept? The current website only goes back to 2013. Yes mate, try here- https://adelaidefootyleague.teamapp.com/custom_pages/7473-navigation-history?_detail=v1

Go to 'Decades' for a report from each year for each division.
Go 'Clubs' under the Club & Team topic and/or 'Games Played' under the Player topic for a breakdown of individual games played.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round COVID 19

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:well it looks like the suns have set
They shit the bed, kicked 6.3 in the second quarter and 0.3 since then. The Lions have kicked 10.7 in the second half.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Sounds like training to resume but no sport for at least 7 days

Confirmed or just guessing?

Confirmed
https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/coronavirus/sports-training-to-resume-after-lockdown-in-sa-but-competition-to-remain-on-hold/news-story/41d6300c6b52677996d214baa573aad5?amp
Police Commissioner Grant Stevens has explained why sporting clubs will be allowed to resume training when lockdown lifts – but won’t be allowed to compete.

Sporting clubs will be allowed to resume training when lockdown lifts on Wednesday, but competition will remain on hold until further notice.

Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said restricting teams from competition would minimise contact between people from different areas of the city and state.

“The difference (between training and competition) is that, if you’re training, you’re training with a group of people that you normally come into contact with,” he told ABC Radio Adelaide on Tuesday.

“When you allow teams to compete, they invariably come from different parts of the wider metropolitan area or different country locations to compete together.

“You’re bringing different communities together, which means, if we do have an outbreak, the potential spread is much wider than if you just have it within a group of people who normally get together.”

Mr Stevens said he was hopeful that the state could keep “moving in the right direction”, and the rules were being worked out in consultation with the Department for Recreation and Sport.

“We think it’s the right step at this point in time, but we’re really hopeful that, over the next seven days, we continue to keep on top of this Modbury outbreak and we don’t see any further seeping from New South Wales,” he said.

AFL was also put on hold during the state’s seven-day lockdown.

Adelaide had been due to take on Hawthorn at Adelaide Oval this weekend, but the game was brought forward and instead played in at an empty Marvel Stadium in Melbourne last Saturday.

Mr Stevens said he had not been involved in any conversation about re-starting footy in the state this weekend.

“My last understanding was that both Adelaide teams were currently out of Adelaide and planning to play their next round out of Adelaide as well,” he said.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Australian Domestic Season 2021/22

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/domestic-cricket-schedule-2021-2022-sheffield-shield-marsh-one-day-cup-fixture-day-night-ashes/2021-07-21

Cricket Australia finalised its men's and women's domestic schedules today, with the Marsh Sheffield Shield returning to a full home-and-away season after it was shortened last summer due to the pandemic.

Each state will also play seven Marsh One-Day Cup games before the final on February 27.

The domestic season is scheduled to begin in less than eight weeks, with two full rounds of the Marsh Cup from September 11-16, which could allow Australia's white-ball stars to take part before they fly out for the T20 World Cup.

It remains to be seen how COVID-19 restrictions and border closures will impact the schedule.

The Sheffield Shield season will begin on September 28, its second earliest start in history, and feature five full rounds before Australia's Vodafone Men’s Test against Afghanistan in late November.

The sixth Shield round before the mid-season break will be played concurrently with that Test, while an Australia A match against the touring Englishmen will be played at the same time as the first Vodafone Ashes Test at the Gabba on December 8-12.

But for a fourth consecutive season, there are no day-night matches on the Shield schedule, even though the second Ashes Test in Adelaide will be played under lights.

There was at least one day-night Shield round for five seasons between 2013-14 and 2017-18, and in recent years, some of Australia's Test players have had pink-ball preparation via 'A' games.

Pending COVID restrictions, Shield cricket is scheduled to be played in all six states as well as one game at Manuka Oval in Canberra, with Queensland to take their home games to Townsville and the new Ian Healy Oval in Brisbane due to the redevelopment of Allan Border Field.

The Shield final will be played on March 26-30 and be broadcast on Fox Cricket and Kayo Sports. Foxtel will also broadcast 13 Marsh Cup games, including the final, while broadcast and live streaming details for the remaining domestic matches will be announced later in the year.

Peter Roach, CA's Head of Operations said he was comfortable with the 22-game Marsh Cup schedule, despite recent criticism from Australia's ODI captain, Aaron Finch, that the scarcity of 50-over domestic cricket means Australia is falling behind other nations.

The one-day cup hasn't been played as a full home-and-away season in a decade and Roach is confident the balance of the current schedule, with 31 Shield games and 22 one-dayers to go with a full home-and-away KFC BBL, is the right one, especially once easier international travel allows for the return of full 'A' series at home and abroad.

Redbacks Schedule-
Sheffield Shield-
Round 1
Sep 28 – Oct 1, v Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval

Round 2
Oct 14 – 17, v New South Wales, Adelaide Oval

Round 3
Oct 25 – 28, v Queensland, Ian Healy Oval

Round 4
Nov 7 – 10, v Tasmania, Blundstone Arena

Round 5
Nov 17 – 20, v Queensland, Adelaide Oval

Round 6
Nov 28 – Dec 1, v Victoria, Adelaide Oval

Round 7
Feb 6 – 9, v Western Australia, WACA

Round 8
Feb 17 – 20, v New South Wales, Sydney Cricket Ground

Round 9
Mar 5 – 8, v Tasmania, Adelaide Oval

Round 10
Mar 16 – 19, v Victoria, Junction Oval

Marsh One Day Cup-
Round 1
Sep 11, v Victoria, Junction Oval

Round 2
Sep 13, v Tasmania, Junction Oval

Round 3
Oct 3, v Western Australia, Karen Rolton Oval

Round 4
Oct 6, v Tasmania, Karen Rolton Oval

Round 5
Oct 30, v Queensland, Ian Healy Oval

Round 6
Feb 11, v Western Australia, WACA Ground

Round 7
Feb 22, v New South Wales, North Sydney Oval
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stan

Started on Dr Death
The Mrs has listened to the podcast.
Joshua Jackson, Christian Bale and Alec Baldwin are the 3 main characters here.
It's scary to think that this even went on and wasn't that long ago.
3 episodes in and 8 in the series. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210727/bec38085efa68fb6499a0c70ad855d53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk We watched this and will never go for surgery in the states ever... (never going ther anyway, but you know what I mean) oh Christian Salter not Bale...

Great show

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yeah been watching it too as my wife wanted to check it out, it's pretty full on considering what he did wasn't that long ago.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

Thanks lads! Enjoying the morning with my wife (she also turned 30 on Monday) before going to work this afternoon. Arvo shift goes alright!
by The Dark Knight
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Division 3 Tipping Competition

We will get back the old round 15 at a later date I suppose lol.

Round 17, the new Round 15
CBCOC v Westminster OS
Golden Grove v Flinders Park
Gaza v Edwardstown
Modbury v Plympton
Portland v North Haven

CBCOC 31-60
Golden Grove 1-30
Gaza 31-60
Modbury 31-60
North Haven 61+
by The Dark Knight
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We actually won!

Swepson with outstanding figures along with Tye but it was up to the batsmen and finally we were able to bat well enough to chase down their score.

Christian with a match winning innings, who would of thought @daysofourlives
Maybe that listened to us hey?

Although Tye collected 3 wickets they were tailenders going the tonk, there's still plenty of tinkering needed to be done with that batting order, isn't McDermott a 3-5 operator?

There is no room for a no-rounder like Turner, I'd sooner see us with another specialist in either discipline, playing Swepson and Zampa wouldn't kill us, at least Zampa has a dip with the willow too.

Do we have a limit on how many Mitch's we're allowed to play or does Starc just struggle too much over there?

I would've thought getting as many games into him as possible would've been paramount for his condition for the WC, he will bowl our first delivery in it. We'll do a extensive review tomorrow once this current T20 is complete mate!
by The Dark Knight
Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting the COVID relief payment alot quicker than I expected.

Initially I tried doing it last week, linking Centrelink through my MyGov account and got to a page after doing the initial identification pages where I needed to provide a bank account number. I've never used Centrelink in my life so the account number they had on record was a mystery to me. I tried few different account numbers, including my mums old accounts but none of the numbers we had worked. I tried ringing Centrelink three separate times and couldn't get through and I also tried going into the Port Adelaide Centrelink office last Monday morning but after lining up to go in for an hour and a half I got very frustrated with it so gave up temporarily.

On Monday morning I rang the services Australia number and after an hour on hold and it hanging up on me and then a further hour and a half on hold I finally talked to someone and they gave me the details I needed. The records they had on my profile were from when the time when I was in high school.

So from there I was able to continue with the Centrelink identification process yesterday and I got in. It took me a bit of time to do relief payment application which was frustrating but I got through it. I checked my bank during my dinner break last night and the payment was already there! Certainly didn't expect it to be that quick.

I had to jump through some hoops to get it but how quickly I got it was a pleasant surprise. I wouldn't recommend signing up/trying to link up with Centrelink with any urgency though.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

locky801 wrote:England on the back foot early 2/23
Hameed with no immediate impact, knocked over for a golden duck.
England 3/119 at stumps day two, trail by 245.
Burns 49
Root 48* (Now has the second most runs for England in test match cricket, moving ahead Graham Gooch).
by The Dark Knight
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |