Search found more than 1119 matches

Return

Re: Things that you rate!

woodublieve12 wrote:footy season starting tomorrow...

F**k yeah
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

Really looking forward to tomorrow! Great for North Haven to be back in Div 4. WOS at Glandore will be very, very tough. Really looking forward to the challenge, hopefully we can get two wins and start our season off in the right manner
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

NH A grade won by around 90 points today and B grade won by 20 goals. Very good start for us.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3

I liked the stat they showed earlier tonight.

Most 30 plus possession games in the AFL

1. Robert Harvey 118 games

2. Gary Ablett and Dane Swan 99 games
by The Dark Knight
Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: West Indies v England

whufc wrote:Windies hold on for a draw

Pretty up with that, gives the reggae boys something to build on!!

Good result haha EAD England!
by The Dark Knight
Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

North Haven up by 1 point in the A grade, made for an intense finish. Really happy for the boys to get the points in Trent Kolbig's 300th game.

Salisbury really impressed me, their game plan is almost AFL like and on their big ground they stick to it really well. In the B's they ran over the top of us, disappointing to lose but we learn some valuable lessons from it. Alot of boys in both A and B grade thought they were a really good side, they'll definitely be around the mark later in the year IMO.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

Foo Fighters- This is a Call
by The Dark Knight
Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Melvins- Night Goat
by The Dark Knight
Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Like the page The South Australian Footballer to get direct links to the Internet TV show. It appears on youtube each week in the top 6 divisions as well as much much more. Also check out the 160 page weekly online, digital magazine for your complete football fix.

Go to straliasports.com.au

Love your work!

I love the format, as someone who is only interested in one division can easily access each section, while others (like myself) can watch the whole thing in any order they like.
Yep I'm enjoying it aswell Wristy. Good work and a huge thank you to all involved in The South Australian Footballer for running it.
by The Dark Knight
Fri May 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Public Enemy featuring Anthrax- Bring the Noise
by The Dark Knight
Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

False

TNP would love to own an old school Australian Cricket team ODI shirt
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 09, 2015 12:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Bounce

Whats SA footballer?
I read the bounce and footy budget. Prefer Footy budget though.

im guessing the guys who sold off the footy budget have returned again with another version cos they missed it too much ???

http://safootballer.com.au/
Get around the SA footballer Youtube channel- South Australian football tv.
by The Dark Knight
Fri May 15, 2015 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

ACDC- Let There Be Rock
by The Dark Knight
Wed May 20, 2015 10:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: True or False

Cheers mate, 150 games.

False

TNP needs something to eat
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Kings of Leon- On Call
by The Dark Knight
Thu May 21, 2015 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing my 150th senior football game tomorrow. Halfway there.

I share the same milestone with a bloke who I've played alot of footy with aswell, making it more special.
by The Dark Knight
Fri May 22, 2015 10:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Playing my 150th senior football game tomorrow. Halfway there.

I share the same milestone with a bloke who I've played alot of footy with aswell, making it more special.

Congratulations mate!

Club loyalty is beginning to become a rarity- so I do enjoy reading players proud to have accomplished special milestones such as these.

Having played against you over the years, you have always carried yourself well on field, and your passion and dedication to the NHFC is evident.

Best of luck tomorrow!
Thanks Valleys! And thanks everybody, means alot. Hopefully we get the two points tomorrow.
by The Dark Knight
Fri May 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Foo Fighters- Alone + Easy Target
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My dog died today

Terrible news WLF, my thoughts are with you. Don't let anyone ever tell you it's just a dog, they're such an important part of your happiness and wellbeing.

This has actually made me shead a tear. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my Monty boy, he got put down on Halloween last year. I make sure I look through my photos of him at least once a week to keep his memory alive. Him passing hit me the most out of all of our family members, its still an empty feeling. Ollie our new dog is an awesome character but he'll never ever replace Monty in my eyes. The toughest thing I've ever had to do in my life so far was sitting next to him with him laying motionless on the floor in the Vet's room after being put down.

Stay strong mate.
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I updated our games played list yesterday up to round 7 this year - we have played 39 players in the a grade which means we have debuted 3 new players in the a grade every week - I found it a staggering number - where are other clubs at in terms of total players used? Our b grade had played 49 different players and across the two teams we have used 67 players.
Good pont of discussion WOS, as a numbers and stats man I do enjoy crunching some player list numbers. If I'm correct we have used 31 players in the A grade and 34 in the B grade so far, 11 players have played in both A and B grades. 24 players have played every game.

Last season we used 35 players in the A grade and 45 in the B grade.
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Metallica- One
by The Dark Knight
Tue May 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Black Sabbath- Children of the Grave
by The Dark Knight
Sat May 30, 2015 9:39 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: England v NZ

F**k yeah! Williamson gets Stokes caught behind.

5 down now England
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

England bowled out for 255 in their second innings, NZ win the match by 199 runs
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

1-1 after 2 tests
And no more test matches :roll:

Only 2 Tests in this series :roll:
5 ODIs scheduled now

NZ were in England playing 2 warm up games between 8/5 to the first test 29/5
Might have been better to give them 1 warm up, and perhaps a one day game, and squeeze in a 3rd test?
In the end there were 2 warm up games and 2 tests :roll:
Bullshit isn't it!

That sounds like a good setup Mal, if only the ICC had the same chain of thought :roll:
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

how bad a nick is Ballance in. He is in all sorts! Genuinely looked like a park cricketer this series
That's because he is no f**king good against quality bowling. His footwork makes him look like a E grade community cricketer. Surely England have a bloke better than him that can bat at number 3?! Bat Root or Bell ahead of him IMO. As I've said previously hopefully he plays in the Ashes, give us more of a winning chance.
by The Dark Knight
Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:Adam Voges

If only his number 1 fan still visited these forums.....................

Ha! Squids would of had multiple Orgasms over the past few days, he'd be on top of the world with his man doing so well.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wonder_kid wrote:well you can look like clowns by being sore winners and typing a fricken poem about the opposition supporters .... but yes your undefeated may as well hand you guys the flag now and just drink beer for the rest of the season!

One simple rule Wonderkid, please don't ever take superboot seriously.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Tapatalk consistently changing its setup when you update it, change for the sake of change FFS. Why?
Was a bit confusing this morning, but I bet we don't even notice it in a couple of days.
Yeah you're right Q, we'll get used to it eventually. No instant refresh button is a bit of a f**king pain in the ass though.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tapatalk consistently changing its setup when you update it, change for the sake of change FFS. Why?
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Alice in Chains- Rooster
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10 stuff

I see they are booing Lumumba because he is black
If I was a dees supporter I'd boo him Watts and Tompous because they are dead set shit.

Tompous is scared he shits himself every single time his near the ball.
Agree on both points Carey lol.

Tompas has been like that since his junior days. Silky skills and pace but one of the softest junior guns I've seen.
by The Dark Knight
Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chris Judd Retires

Fox Footy has the 2006 GF on their Chooseday Night Football. Such an epic battle, I forgot how good this game was. These West Coast and Sydney sides were two very different styled teams but were two very good teams that provided such a great advertisement for our game.
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Nirvana- Lounge Act
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 8 - 2015

Can anyone form NH tell me is the guy who umpired both your C and D grade on the weekend your usual every week ump? He was terrible on Saturday! Never once did I see the guy break into a run which meant he was always 30-40mtrs away from the play - didnt cost us the win, we were 5 goals up and you guys clawed that back to get the draw in the D grade so I am not suggesting he was the cause. He probably needs to be explained the blood rule too - he sent two guys off in the space of 1 minute for blood - one guy had a pin prick size scratch that had (and I am not kidding) about 1cm worth of blood around it, the second wasnt even bleeding - it was a grass graze - we all get them everyweek so you know how they look red. Now - I know these guys are hard to find and all that, but, they are paid so is it too much to expect that they at least make the effort to get in the right position to see the play? Again this isnt why we ended up with half points, thats our own doing, but it is so frustrating to watch!

NH are a pretty decent side, I didnt play but had a few really good players, needed to shut down your FF though, he was gifted a goal from our goal ump that even he said was pretty close to on the full let alone a goal, but we let him take an easy mark on the goal line too so again our own doing. Looks like a pretty good fight for that 5th spot in the D8R at the minute - really anyone from 5 down to 10th could take it.
Yeah Tex I'm pretty sure it was the usual bloke and yes, he is terrible. He umpired our B grade last year and I'm so glad we don't have him again this season! Lol, that bloke is a very strange unit.
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Foo Fighters- Down in the Park
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another little one...Round 12

Mark Stevens you flog, get of my television screen FFS.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:West End Draught. Yuk!

Nah.

One of the best beers in the world.

Respect the Red Tin.
by The Dark Knight
Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Results 20/6/2015

Bloody Sportingpulse lol

D4 NH by about 14 goals
D4R NH by around 65 points
D8 Unley by about 5 goals I was told
D8R NH defeated Unley, not sure of margin

Did Reed kick another bag? quiet with 6!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did he only play half a game? [emoji38]

Surely he'd be a dead certainty to crack the ton this season?
He had a spell down back for most of the last quarter.
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

F**k man that's horrific
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

bennymacca wrote:Well I paid more than that haha. I did get the special edition though.

Got it from Big W for $69, winner winner chicken dinner!
by The Dark Knight
Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Frank Worral and Ashes Tours

Australia started a tour match against Kent last night, at stumps Australia were 3 for 348.

Rogers 84
S. Marsh 114
Smith 71 not out
Clarke 56
Watson 8 not out

So a decent hit out for the top 4.

The rest of the team for this match is
M.Marsh
Haddin
Johnson
Harris
Siddle
Ahmed
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stolen from Pablo's (the guy with footy) Instagram. Look at that fine specimen behind him!

PNU's clash gurnsey looks pretty cool.

Screenshot_2015-06-29-21-27-17-1.png
by The Dark Knight
Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Green Day- Walking Contradiction
by The Dark Knight
Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

3-0 (one draw due to losing time to weather) defiantly can't see England winning a test.

Runs- Smith/Cook

Wickets- Starc/Broad

Spud it up- Lyon/Ballance but Watson to push hard for this title.

Don't have HD in the bedroom so no GEM F**k! Is it on fox sports as well?

Yeah mate it is on Fox Sports
by The Dark Knight
Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Ashes

5/264 with our batsman still to come ;) lets hope the tail wags big time
Yes let's hope so but let's also hope it doesn't come to that. Watson has a golden opportunity to make a vital contribution and get us to a possible lead by the end of the innings. Time to show your worth mate and not leave it up to the bowlers to pick up the slack with the bat.

My tip (maybe some reverse psychology here), he'll throw it away and get out to Ali in the first or second over he faces him and therefore leave it up to the bowlers to get the runs.
by The Dark Knight
Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |