Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Crows 2014

So 6/10 experts from the most crows bias paper (according to user from this forum) said they'd make the 8. Well that's it then compelling evidence. When I get the chance I'll check the herald sun.
The Advertiser is definately a very Crows bias paper. I remember the Power beating the Crows in the showdown last year and the Advertiser was littered with articles about how the Crows lost and about their finals hopes etc and still being alive.. very little attention given to the Power on their win

Kidding aren't you, Rucci is the biggest port supporter going around, and he writes like it too, biased. Tredrea and Riccutio are they only ones i like to read
by Lethal Dose
Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2014

How can ppl get on here and say smithfield will win the flag easy? There has only been 2 games played.. Are ya trying to say that so if smithfield dont win the GF you can jump on here and start saying "smithfield shouldve won the flag" "they shouldve flogged every team" blah blah blah.
Lets just take it one week at a time!!
Oh and I heard if smithfield do win the flag LM is gonna do 5 laps of the oval in the nude on mad monday :shock:

Wonder if an ex captain and a certain woman would hook up on the oval again this time around, like 1992 &1995
by Lethal Dose
Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |