Search found 56 matches

Return

Re: ATCA 2014/15.

Our B grade who are in C3 done an amazing job keeping the Grange B grade who are div 2 reigning T20 champs to 85.

Getting bowled out for 20 with extras top scoring for 11 and an opener neaely carrying his bat for 4 was a bit rough though lol
by no_remorse28
Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

A lot of talk about Brahma Lodge, but from an outsiders view what impact and how much say does the coach have?

Just going off what I've read over the past couple of years he sounds like a coach who goes from club to club chasing cheap flags at any cost and moves on if he thinks the premiership window is closed or better elsewhere?

Also that he is coaching his 3rd club in the same division in as many years makes me wonder as well - why not try and coach higher? Why only 6? :shock:
by no_remorse28
Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think a minute silence and black armbands across all grades is an appropriate measure this week

RIP Phil Hughes
by no_remorse28
Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am not understanding why you are so upset B4E? What relevance does SPOS reforming have to do with MLFC now? Understand there is history, but Mawson Lakes have now begun forging their own name, brand and history.

From what i've heard, Mawson Lakes dont get any kick backs from St Pauls now do they? They don't attract Old Scholars coming out of school etc into their senior program? Apart from that history, what link do Mawson Lakes have to St Pauls now?

You said yourself the club made the decision to move away from St Pauls to Mawson Lakes, made the decision to change their name etc. THEIR CHOICE.

You said the decisions were for the better of the club because how the school treated you - so why are you so upset?! If the school or a group of players want to try and form a side then how does it affect your life?

It doesn't, i dont even think you know what you are talking about.

Good luck to SPOSFC 2015!
by no_remorse28
Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

went for a run thursday night at Brahma Lodge 38 blokes out on the track seen at least 12 of the div 4 grand final side running around plus current recruits

Brahma Lodge by a country mile in div 6 dont think any team stands a chance against them
LOL! So cute... Brahma Lodge pussy cats - average team, full of above average attention seekers, coached by a glory hunter who failed at two clubs in the past two seasons in THE SAME DIVISION.

Winning the flag is nothing to hold your hat on knowles - no different to forcing Ingle Farm to D7 so youi could be a "premiership coach" - you and your club cheated the system and you are going to cash in on the SAAFL kind heart..
by no_remorse28
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Demon Juke wrote:holland to brahma lodge! it can't be true... :shock:

Sell out.
by no_remorse28
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am I the only one getting a headache from all this umpire talk? :lol:
by no_remorse28
Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Won't happen. If it does, it will be a discrace and totally disrespectful. I wouldnt watch if I had nothing better to do.
:roll:

You have made that point again.. and again.. and again... and AGAIN! :roll:

We get it! You aren't impressed with the SPOSFC situation - do you really feel the need to continually post the same comment though? Do you just Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V all the time? :?
by no_remorse28
Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whos playing the rain card Friday night? doesn't look good for cricket this weekend

Texted one of the leading cricket pitch curators in Adelaide yesterday and he replied with "Def no cricket". Take that as you will.....

Luke Hosie said that????
Said pitch curator not expert shit dribbler :lol:
by no_remorse28
Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He was actually in the rooms dealing with his players and what lays ahead. Come out and had a beer with Ingle Farms footy director and co captain afterwards. Can you blame him for having the shits?? Lots of work to be done at the lodge
:shock: buddy he's the coach of a Div 6 side, not Mick Malthouse coaching Carlton! :roll:

I don't care what disappointment you might feel, that just stinks of whinging spoilt brat syndrome to me.
by no_remorse28
Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Half Back Flanker wrote:I'm still the coach of Brahma

For how long? :P
by no_remorse28
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

HH3 wrote:How is the percentage worked out on sportingpulse?

Salisbury B's 124 for, 21 against - 85%?

Wouldnt it be 590%?

I may be too dumb to work it out, but i thought it is For / Against x 100.

For/(For & Against)*100

124 / 145 * 100 = 85.52
by no_remorse28
Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Inallseriousness wrote:Agreed, its not a big deal. I'm certainly not Obama.

Doesn't he coach your B Grade? :lol:
by no_remorse28
Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anzac Day

I agree with you Morell - I cant understand how Easter/Good Friday can be viewed as such a sacred time of the year.

I'm not religious, I dont believe in Jesus or Christianity so it holds no value (spritually) to me - which is why i eat meat and whatever, but why should i be hindered with closed shops or whatever because of a it?

I find it funny though that so many people are complaining about Halal meat and Muslin religion etc, aren't religious at all but also allow things like Good Friday to take place, and no one bats an eye lid - kind of the same thing if you ask me :?
by no_remorse28
Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

morell wrote:. Remind me never to attend an sa footy board game night.

Who said you'd get an invite? :lol: :lol: ;)
by no_remorse28
Sun May 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Is it true that Ingle Farm are having a crisis meeting tonight at training and might be closing the doors on the club coz they can't meet the list of expectations handed down from the league?

F*ck off dont be stupid

Lol where's the fishing emoji when you need it ;)
by no_remorse28
Thu May 21, 2015 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Inallseriousness wrote:As I said Saturday, the League should investigate a mercy rule!.

:shock:

No sure if serious... or... :shock:
by no_remorse28
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats on the win Zedman. Thanks also for the hospitality. As I said Saturday, the League should investigate a mercy rule! Out played and out classed. Much deserved by you and your club. Hope CLG kick themselves! For us, its lick the wounds and back to the drawing board.

cheers mate..credit to you and the boys who came in for a drink after a tough afternoon..scores didnt really reflect the game at half time but we obviously got on top in the second..you have been pretty consistent all year against most of the division and just need some luck to go your way now in the close games and you can definitely play finals..good luck!

carey just called.. said cut out the f**king love 8)
by no_remorse28
Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Old_mate21 wrote:. I hope farmers get up in the magoos for Zartan.

You going for them coz you're playing for them next season? That's the word on the street
by no_remorse28
Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Arch44 wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Dallas Wiles to Kilburn next season...

So Whelan asking for too much money or doesn't want to continue?

Who said anything about a coaching role? ;)
by no_remorse28
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

The Big Shrek wrote:Hey Zartan! Get a solid pre season into you and you can probably run water for us next year #toottoot #allaboard #terribletuesday #trainwreck

Could run water for the B grade - wouldn't need a pre season for that, just stand inside the D50 all game.. 8)
#OneWayFooty
by no_remorse28
Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2014/15

carey wrote:Or buy some a couple of sizes bigger than that wedding dress! lol

Zartan.jpg

likes it rough.jpg
by no_remorse28
Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

All cricket cancelled

But whats the point of bylaws stating covers are allowed. Posting on your site which clubs can use covers and procees when play is abandoned for all else if you then over rule that bylaw and just cancel it all anyway.

Seems like its pointless having the bylaw
by no_remorse28
Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Played TTG 4 weeks ago through crazygolfdeals

Course was immaculate from start to finish. Absolute ripper

Sandy creek I found equally as good. Maybe a tad behind.

West lakes next weekend and off to mildura in June for a couple days at the resort. Has anyone done mildura I've not been before.

Crazygolfdeals.com.au also has mount compass 2 golfers cart and a beer for 69. Gonna have to jump on thay one soon
by no_remorse28
Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard illuminato has been cleared to walkerville.
by no_remorse28
Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

what happened in the Ingle Farm game? goodwood declaring with 157 on the board and Sandercock hitting 100 at no 10!
Lazy 123* partnership for the last wicket if ya don't mind! :shock:

Out of curiosity, who would've been the last person to hit a hunded and take 5fa in the same game in A1? Couldn't imagine it would happen often?

probably Hanson.
I thought the same, but he hasn't in the last 3 seasons despite hitting a hundred pretty much every game :lol:
Corey knight did it in 2015/16, 100 and a 6 fa
by no_remorse28
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've waited a bit to post here

Poor form from payneham if you ask me

Shows a complete lack of respect to an absolute shattering occasion. If his own family were still finding out Friday evening I'd hate to think how late his team mates and club mates were finding out. To be expectant of them to play is ridiculous. To try and claim the forfeit is worse. It disrespects ATCA as an association, Pooraka as a club and Rocco as a person

These are extreme circumstances and I'd be embarrassed if it was my club. For me personally to see the efforts of clubs to show Pooraka and Rocco due respect via arm bands or a minute silence or how ever clubs expressed them selves was heart warming and his family was truly touched when I told them the lengths clubs went to honor him as well as what they seen on facebook or received directly via message

I walked taller when I was around him as did many and my memories will remain with me forever. , I'll miss ya for ever cousin and look forward to celebrating his life soon with his vast network of friends as well as with our family.
by no_remorse28
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Junior codes

A massive shout out to the Broadview under 8s coach yesterday vs our Kilburn side

I umpired and he asked me before hand how they are travelling, I explained pretty new to it. Half of our side are girls who never kicked a footy before this season, he proceeded to try and encourage his lads (who were very well drilled) to allow our kids a fair go. Even lending us a player to have an extra in the middle to help us get a bit of it.

Not only that. All his kids were just as encouraging to ours and very respectful to. It was a real treat for the way they handled it as a club and the way his team and supporters to carried them selves.

Absolute treat. We are very thankful.
by no_remorse28
Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
the smokey wrote:Ingle Farm have locked away Pickford from ET.

Just what they need - another bowler :lol:

Also Sam Gardham from Woodville.

Have Rob McCard and Chris Graser lobbed anywhere in ATCA?

They have come to Para Hills.
by no_remorse28
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

I am glad you were there as you also wrote in the first person that you were also watching your beloved Hornets in the ATCA, PHCC verses PAOC where Tyson dropped a catch and a few batsmen on both sides had good entertaining innings and you had a drink or three after the match with the PAOC boys. Glad you enjoyed both matches!!!

Haha, I noticed similar and assumed PDCA now play Sundays!

Perhaps there are a few different people who know his log in details!
I was wondering how long it would take, seems my log on has found its way into other peoples hands to, I can only claim some of these posts

Yes I was at my beloved Hornets game watching a very exciting match. I dont watch the Enfield games as its to much me me me from Bedgegood for my liking.
by no_remorse28
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

Actually I don’t think it’s interesting, I think it’s incredibly poor.

100% agree. Sounds like no other clubs were asked to put forward names who should be considered for the side. ATCA did even though it was a short turn around. It was good that a few of our girls who play both PDCA and ATCA were able to represent the ATCA team on the night.
It was also disappointing to see that they weren't in PDCA colours, but all wore their Eyre Royals gear.
Classic Mighty Ducks/USA move
by no_remorse28
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A1 continues to be intriguing

Reynella got off to a flyer but losing wickets at the same time vs. the hills, our bowling unit put in another solid display, From what I could tell Reynella missing 2 opening bowlers made it tough for them to get into the game in the field, but certainly fought back very well.

Hanso hits another ton, I believe that's number 21, not sure of the score though

Ingle Farm look well in control vs trinity

PAOC continue to build momentum and you would expect them to chase down the Scotch score, how ever have lost Latchford already

Walkerville a good chance to get a first win on the season, could be a close one there

and grange put up a good total against Flinders Park, going to have to be a good chase to get the 265
by no_remorse28
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah its what you get with Chris, as you said talent wise he is up there with the most talented bats I have seen, but he loves the see ball hit ball mantra.

we don't discourage him from that, play the way he plays, its how he enjoys the game. Lets just hope the day it comes off is in a final haha

there openers lacked a bit of pace yes, but i noticed the stream does no justice, McCard was bowling quick at the end and it doesn't seem as quick on the coverage.
by no_remorse28
Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Watched a heap of the Para Hills / Walkerville stream.

Thought the stream was a very high quality and Phil Herden at his usual best. Was clear he wasn't 100% familiar with the comp but was happy to ask questions and learn as the broadcast went on rather than act as 'know it all'.

Would love to see more comps have streams of that quality...….though do understand the costs involved make it hard but surely streams like that will help attract players to clubs.

Geez the only game we ever have full numbers for our Union side is when the game is being lived streamed. :lol:
I thought the cricket director of Para Hills worked excellent in tandem with him, making for a wonderful stream :D
by no_remorse28
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He probably middledit
by no_remorse28
Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bedge wrote:
no_remorse28 wrote:Para hills through

Fry with some very big late fireworks.

Bring on the big dance.

Congrats, 20k well spent.

Absolutely, I embezzled 15k so a very succesful year thus far.
by no_remorse28
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Community Cricket Structure

I quit because we interviewed you for the coaching job when you got fed up with Enfield and then didn't like the pressure the role offered and went running back home, least it was a good feed at the Oakden that night
by no_remorse28
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

Looks like the jets have approval for a new indoor training facility. I wonder if like St Jay's it will be able to be hired for community clubs to
by no_remorse28
Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What would the player budget be at a top Div 1 club like Para Hills?
Any major cricket budget spend is utilised mostly on coaching as we ask for a considerable amount of time from these roles. I imagine like many other clubs the budget is no where near what the rest of the world presumes it to be.

We pride ourselves on trying to recruit with our club culture and commitment to the community and building something sustainable, some may not believe this. But we are very passionate about culture first.
by no_remorse28
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello everyone!

Haven’t heard too much just yet.

Golden Grove will be very hard to beat in A3 - Higgins returning from Para Hills, and Matt Hermann from TTG signing on too.
Have heard they’re working hard on a couple others from the local rivals!

Adelaide footy league today announcing they are happy to play right through to October long weekend - will certainly throw ATCA plans into a complete mess. No one will turn their mud pit into a cricket wicket in a week.

I dont get that, goes to an A1 side. plays a grade all year, wins a flag and then goes back to A3? Good luck to him but seems an odd choice IMO
Alex was a valuable part of our side, but we got the sense he missed his old club about half way through the year so it came as no surprise, when he explained it to us about leaving it was a desire to purely go back and play with his mates at Golden Grove, he said he missed it to much and wasn't enjoying his cricket because of it.

We parted on good terms and we wish him nothing but the best this season, he knows he is always welcome back.
by no_remorse28
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

How has everyone seen the first part of the season

Woody South have adapted well into A1, can any one catch Hoff in the runs. Marion are stilling the hunt even after going through a patch that seen them lose around 27 wickets for 100 odd runs across two games.

For us Tyson Roling has just been impeccable with his line and length and G Carey just does G Carey things

A2 is very interesting with a very close top 6 sides. Port districts yet to really dominate considering all the talk from there coach this season.

A3 has an incredibly strong Golden Grove on top, watching vs pur B grade a few weeks back id suggest they have as good a bowling attack as some A1 sides, would be surprised if they don't win it all quite comfortably
by no_remorse28
Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA

he seemed to thrive and make runs, best way to respond, surely S.Keylock at the other end as a mature adult stepped in and helped simmer down what they were saying, He in no way shape or form would of escelated the situation.
Not sure if Scotty was out there when the comments that pissed me off occurred, I didn't hear of them until around 7pm.

Anyway, there has been movement and the matter will be put to rest and we can all move forward.
Phew, no need to bash anyone
by no_remorse28
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

exactly the same way 1st ball of each innings, both before tea
by no_remorse28
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

To much focus on Hoffman, T.Roling robbed
by no_remorse28
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Id like to say well done to Ingle Farm, won all of the big moments across the 2 days and played hard, good cricket. A real credit goes to Sandery and Sandercock especially who bowled with guts and effort needed in these games. Was great to have huge crowds both days, also a thank you to Popey and the farmer supporters who kept it tidy and cleaned up each day where they were based.

To our guys, Tyson Roling again outstanding with the ball and gave it his absolute all, Parton with the bat as well put a strong innings forward.

The difference in the whole game and my M.O.M would be Jhai Baxter, his innings changed not just the momentum at the time, but the whole direction of the game.

We look forward to next season all ready,

Cheers
Marto

Is Baxter the one who was with Port Adelaide last year and start of this season? Bit of a 20/20 sort of batter.

Yeah I reckon, told us afterwards doesnt care who bowls he is trying to hit you for 6 !
by no_remorse28
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Id like to say well done to Ingle Farm, won all of the big moments across the 2 days and played hard, good cricket. A real credit goes to Sandery and Sandercock especially who bowled with guts and effort needed in these games. Was great to have huge crowds both days, also a thank you to Popey and the farmer supporters who kept it tidy and cleaned up each day where they were based.

To our guys, Tyson Roling again outstanding with the ball and gave it his absolute all, Parton with the bat as well put a strong innings forward.

The difference in the whole game and my M.O.M would be Jhai Baxter, his innings changed not just the momentum at the time, but the whole direction of the game.

We look forward to next season all ready,

Cheers
Marto
by no_remorse28
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We recently used Green Options, as do Ingle Farm, Marion and Walkerville, more affordable than TK but also do a great job.
by no_remorse28
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FMD - Hey lads, your sense of humours called - they will try again later. I should have changed the font to Italic so you knew it was sarcasm.
If you framed a market they would have been $1.05 to win that semi last year, pulled a Norman at the Masters and sat out the next week.
Should be good seeing them go up and testing themselve against the other girls as opposed to just bowling at them in the nets.

But enough positivity, lets get back to moaning

Just show up on a forum and act like a kn*b why don't you. The forum has been productively coming up with suggestions to try and help strengthen the league for both women's and men's, take your passive aggressiveness to the Jets with you
by no_remorse28
Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This comp is deadset so ******* unorganised and all over the shop it's not funny.

Delegates meeting last night - now decided it's pink 156g balls in Grade 1 and Grade 2 one day matches.. oh wait that's not enough, let's make it 2x balls one from each end like it's ******* Australian ODI cricket.

So I go out and buy all my balls pre-season in bulk, now you're telling me i'm gonna have to fork out another $700 or whatever just for aesthetics?!

Grade 1 and 2 grading next year apparently will be "lucky dip" draw.. Junior rep trials moved out to Gawler - really useful for the clubs closer to the city..

Chop, change, move shit around.. yet keep the most stupid archaic of rules like not allowed to turn lights on for evening games.. i've got lights graded high enough to play mens premier cricket on, but they're not good enough for kids or women who bowl a whopping 40kph and bounce the ball three times.

Jacked the umpire fees up to $150 this season.. now the pink balls.. idiots think clubs are made of ******* money?!

A Grade costs per week:
$150 - Umpire
$62 - Pink Balls
$73.50 - Ground hire

Total: 285.50 - $26 per player = $520 per player each week for a 20 week season.

Add on affiliation fees, and PlayHQ insurance cost $22.50 - oh and then don't worry about factoring in the mountains of fines you're likely to accrue during the season.

Get ******.
Quit your bitching and lead from the front, the PDCA needs Bedge at the helm more then ever.
by no_remorse28
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |