Search found 61 matches

Return

Re: Round 7 already....

Reports on Triple M that Daniel Kerr has been arrested again for breaching Restraining Order. In custody until 24 May

Big surprise he's in trouble again... Was cuz with him?

Ben Cousins in the last year has been seen out and about and word is he's actually going really well in his recovery. He has been back to Richmond FC and a few months ago was helping Chris Mainwaring's son train at the Eagles for a week. Reports West Coast have welcomed him back and if it helps him move forward then that's awesome. Champion footballer
by hollywood7477
Tue May 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save the Tigers

How about:
(i) the PAPs pay $400,000 pa for their AFL Reserves to participate in the SANFL just like the Crows do - that gives $50,000 to Glenelg p.a.
(ii) the PAPs play their "home" games away just like the Crows do - that gives Glenelg another home game to make a few $
(iii) the PAPs repay their $15 million to the SANFL - then the 8 pure Clubs can use their share to upgrade facilities etc
(iv) and i'm sure there's more

Why is it ok for the SANFL to handout $15 million to the PAPs who in return just denigrate, undermine and abuse the SANFL,
yet not ok to give a small handout to its pure struggling Clubs such as Glenelg who are all an integral part of the SANFL?

U can sit there and bag Port Power about the money they owe. How about your club the Crows pay back all the millions of dollars in rent they owe the SANFL. Been in the AFL since 1991 its now 2016 geez 25 years rent free. Maybe Glenelg can have a share of that
by hollywood7477
Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Flinders Parks oval
by hollywood7477
Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

Another shot of their oval
by hollywood7477
Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Why don't you actually give Sturt some credit. I watched the game. So when Hanson kicked the 3 goals in quick time was that the umpires fault. Sturt have been around the mark all year. The Crows probably played their best footy in the 2 finals they won. Sturt deserved the win and will probably beat WWT this Sunday

You all sit here and sook about the Crows and Port being in the SANFL and how much its ruining the SANFL and boo hoo . Seriously you all need to build a bridge. Its quite pathetic that 3 years has gone by and you still complain. I know from my time with an SANFL Club in recent years the players look forward to playing the Crows and Port because it gives them an opportunity to test themselves against AFL listed players.

Go and support your SANFL club. Every $ counts and you can actually watch some good football instead of wasting all your energy sitting in front of a computer eating a donut complaining about the AFL reserves in the SANFL. If you all hate the AFC and PAFC go boo them when the club you all say you love is playing them.

The SANFL is a fantastic league with both AFL clubs being part of it. You all just need to accept it wont change no matter how much you all cry on this thread!!
by hollywood7477
Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Bulldogs and Panthers were as bad as the Crows were good. Both sides did themselves no favours in their respective games. If their players had played to their best they'd have been a lot closer or maybe even won![/quote]

I think we all know that South and Central played a completely different Crows ressies side than the one Sturt came up against in their final. This included a Crows ressie side who had no interest in going further into GF which was pretty obvious in the preliminary final.

South's mistake was they should of beaten Sturt in the qualifying final.[/quote]
Agreed Southee.
At the very least the Ravens had more to play for while the Crows were still participating in the AFL finals. Had Sturt dropped that game to South it may well have been the Panthers playing the Eagles this Sunday.
I in no way can look at fate and say we are any better than the hand we have been dealt. I am just enormously thankful that we have made it this far and want to put our best performance to the test of the formidable Eagles in the Grand Final. All respect to South and I am not sure to what degree the Ravens actually tried to beat us in the Preliminary.[/quote]

There is no way a player is going to not try in a Prelim Final. Ask any player if they had a chance to play in a GF would they have a crack. Saying the Crows players didn't try is crap. May aswell investigate them for bringing the game into disrepute. a few people careers could be ended if what you all say is true.
by hollywood7477
Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Punches wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Is it true Lobethal are on the lookout for a new coach???? Jezza not going on next year???

Are you trying to find out wether you need to get your resume ready to go Hollywood?

HAHA no I played there quite a few years back and I heard on the weekend that they are looking for a new coach
by hollywood7477
Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

morell, if a new club had 10 former Div 5 players on its list, and 70 in total, would you want them to start in Div 7, or Div 6?

{I am trying to work out if you are more upset with Para Hills dropping a couple of grades, or if you are upset that they will win the D7 flag}

Also, after correcting Computer Crashed's "your gunna", I can't believe you then used "stahp".

and he used pulease
by hollywood7477
Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

Port Adelaide player involved in an incident last night. A few cars damaged. Player fled the scene. Apparently a team mate lives in the same street.
by hollywood7477
Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 3 - 2017

mighty hounds wrote:
mickey wrote:Nothing wrong with the changerooms at Seaton.

Unless your the away team ;)

Worst away rooms ever

Adelaide Lutheran have them covered for worst away rooms. Gepps Cross weren't great and Portlands were pretty small.
by hollywood7477
Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2017

I can't seem to find "what" it was for. There's one line in our last financial statement that says :

Payment to SANFL - $1,000,000
I'll resend this. Perhaps that what its for

the SANFL paid $15 million between 2009 and 2012 to bail out a struggling Port Adelaide

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/rowey-bicks/port-adelaide-fans-should-be-on-their-knees-says-graham-cornes

When are the Crows going to pay the SANFL the rent they owe
by hollywood7477
Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ben Cousins

I have lost any remorse or feelings for the bloke. What a waste of life he has decided to throw away. If I had a glimmer of talent that he possessed to play footy and get where he was I would welcome it. But to then through his own choices throw that all the way because of drugs. Well he's a total loser. Great player of the game. Total loser as a person.

So because you're a spud you have no sympathy for him?

I wonder if the people on here who degrade him have empathy for anyone else who has been destroyed by drugs. He's a public figure so the publicity is higher surrounding his case but there's people out there is similar or worse predicaments than he is that we never hear of.

So much of his case could be used in a positive manner to educate people, use it to teach your children and friends children that drugs don't discriminate.
I have seen personally what drugs can do to a person and others around them. It's a personal choice to take drugs. We are all educated on the side effects and addiction when it comes to drugs. So yes, I have no sympathy to anyone that willingly decides to take drugs and then cry for help after so many attempts have been offered to help them battle their addiction. In my opinion, Ben has made his bed. Only he can get out of it. I am no spud by the way.

Since when has he cried for help. I have not seen one bit of footage that he has cried for help. He was actually thankful for the lift by the journalist yesterday and told her of his battle. He actually was grateful as he believed he would spend XMAS in jail. He wants to be a good father which is great to hear. Hopefully he can get himself right and do it.
by hollywood7477
Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

My brother and I had a froffie at Grand North last night and you might be on the money this time Bathy me ole mate. The women's team was training with the A grade squad and they certainly outnumbered the blokes.

Yeah I got some lads who live on the other side of the fence at Greenies who keep an eye out for me and I would never doubt one of the Bathyboys
Thanks for the confirmation HBF
Now can I ask you was you really just having a quiet frothie or was you maybe having a chat to the former North Adelaide footballer and seeing if he will lace up the boots in the magoos down at the den

Your all over me like a cheap suit Bathy Boy ;)

* You're
Bathyboygrammarpolice

were you really bathyboygrammarnotsogreat
by hollywood7477
Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Is this you Morell.......
by hollywood7477
Thu May 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Supporter Group to hang sh&t on

Crows supporters top 3 comments (also was my grandpa's only "expert comments" he ever threw out watching his beloved Cows):

"Aww just kick the ball long!"
"Dont piss fart around with handballs, just kick the bloody thing!"
"Baaaaaaaaaaallllll!!!!"

:D

JUST KICK IT. MAN UP. BALLLLLLL

I said to a mate last friday - i wonder how long it will take for the old farts to realise that nobody "mans up" anymore and it is all about zones etc. reckon it will take years

Being an Adelaide Oval member ive heard a few funny comments by the Crows supporters. 2 that I can remember were The first one was from some old chook who sat in front of me at a Crows v Sydney game. Buddy kicked one from about 60 in front of us and this old chook yells out You're no Eddie Betts. I just happened to mention to her how many premierships and coleman medals he's won.

The other one was when I was at the Crows v Essendon game this season and some bloke got stuck into James Kelly. Calling him a Geelong reject. Probably calls Davis, Gunston, Danger Crow rejects aswell
by hollywood7477
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kenneth McGregor AFL team of the year 2017

hollywood7477 wrote:Chris Masten

Josh Hill
by hollywood7477
Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLW - Womens AFL

morell wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:have you seen the size of Daisy Pearse's fivehead its a beauty lol
FTFY

thanks mate
by hollywood7477
Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Budda leaves Panthers

Andrew Bruce!!!!! Was the midfield coach this year. Has a good background in the SANFL. Would be a very good League Coach if given the opportunity. Both his sons Henry and William are at South aswell.
by hollywood7477
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Glenelg has kicked off its recruiting campaign by securing former Port Adelaide key forward, Luke Reynolds for next season. Measuring in at 188 cm, Reynolds is a medium sized forward and boasts a powerful left foot with the ability to bomb long goals.

We look forward to having Luke on board in 2018 and know that he will make a positive impact on our football club.
by hollywood7477
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 2 (Country)

norm11 wrote:Hocking on a rampage of recruiting. Nathan krackour also joining Torrens valley.

Krak had a meeting with Port Districts and was offered $250 a game. Walked out thinking are they actually taking the P**s.
by hollywood7477
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2017

Can’t believe he was still there at 12.

Nobody can. :D

Can't wait to find out if he's better than Dean Gore.

Maybe we should all jump in early and nickname him 'The Future''?

Im the first to put the boot into the crows cos i cant stand them or most of their supporters but they got an absolute gun in Fogarty. The lad is a beast and can play. Watched him in a 18's State trial this year and he was that far ahead of the other players in the SA Squad is wasnt funny. He wouldv gone top5 if not for injuries and poor form. The Crows definietly got a beauty there. Plus he atleast cant put the i want to go home excuse when he wants to leave because he hates the culture of the crows.
by hollywood7477
Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Glenelg signed Jessie White
http://bit.ly/2isCgHd
by hollywood7477
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFLX

Watched 5 minutes of it and wow what a load a crap AFLX is. Its basically AFL9's with tackling and stupid Zooper Goals. Also AFL9's and the SANFL version is the fwds have to wear a wristband or a different colour sleeve for fwds.

Im not sure if i read it but did it take 18months for the AFL to develop this garbage. Whoever was responsible they should be sacked.

Bring back the State of Origin .

People can bag the AFLW's game for their skills and lack of goals but atleast the girls have a fair crack and go hard at it. Unlike the AFLX bruise free footy.
by hollywood7477
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Division 2 Tipping Comp

Round 4
Broadview vs St Peters OC
Old Ignatians vs Brighton Bombers
Unley Mercedes Jets vs Golden Grove
Sacred Heart OC vs Gaza
Salisbury North vs PHOS Camden
by hollywood7477
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

ball breaker wrote:Last minute registration into the league:

South Australia National Football League (SANFL)

Langhorne Creek

Earl, Lachlan

Pending

2018-05-14

Glenelg League coach wasnt a fan of the slower one pace mids. Jay Boyle (won last 2 reserves B&F's)same player as Lachie quit aswell.
by hollywood7477
Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2018

Rumor has it Smith may play SANFL soon after the AFL bye ( which is 10 days away for Adelaide ) which could be crucial for Adelaide in the last month or so.

Tough road ahead right now - Hawthorn (A), BYE, West Coast (H), Richmond (A), Geelong (H), Brisbane (A), Port, GWS (A), North (H), Carlton (A) to end the year.

6-6 now, I can only pencil in Brisbane and Carlton as wins right now.

Smith back in would make a difference.

The crows are missing genuine X Factor.

Smith provides that from the back with his ability to run.

McGovern provides that in the air mainly up forward but around the ground.

and Sloane provides that in the form of an inspirational effort when its needed.

Not too many out there at the moment with the capacity to change the momentum and direction of the game such as a 10 minute burst from a Robbie Gray.

If the crows sason is nearly over why would you risk playing Smith just for the sake of it.Better off getting him right for next season. Look at NicNat had a full year off and has come back like a beast
by hollywood7477
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unlucky for some - Round 13

Hasn't been mentioned here yet and I'm disappointed it hasn't. Shaun Burgoyne plays his 350th on Saturday night. What a player, so good to watch and admire his longevity. Easily one of my most favourite players ever, had a fantasitic career. #Silk

Absolute Jet. Silk they said wouldnt play any decent games for Hawthorn and the Hawks were laughed at when the got him. Egg on face perhaps. Stepped up on numerous times when the Hawks needed someone to go into the middle and win the footy. An awesome bloke from what ive been told aswell.

Hodge, Mitchell and Silk my favourite Hawks players
by hollywood7477
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who else will they blame for the demise of their league?

Maybe just maybe the other clubs can actually try and get people to the games and to purchase memberships. The whinge about the port and crows teams and how they wont go and watch their club play. They dont play them every week. Why dont they go and watch their beloved teams when they play the other 7 clubs. I would think out of an 18 game season they only play the AFL teams maybe 4 times in total so why don tthey go support their beloved club for the other 14 rounds. or are they gonna be like a kid who didnt get heir lollie and cry on the floor and say boo hoo i hate the AFL sides
by hollywood7477
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 AFL delistings / retirements

Eric Mackenzie has retired. 2014 Club Champ. Never forget that act of selflessness to smash himself into the post to stop Port scoring a point in last years elim final. Apparently has stress fractures in his big toes and they wont heal. May need to get the fused. What a way to finish ur career.
by hollywood7477
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trade + Draft Period 2018

Yep Burton will be a good player but he’s not in Wingards class.

2 completely different players. One is a a small fwd/mid who can do something amazing and turn the game in 5 minutes but of late hasn’t produced his AA quality footy
The other is a quality halfback/ outside mid with elite kicking who was once touted as a number 1 draft pick until he broke his leg. U really can’t compare either it would be like comparing apples and oranges. Last year burton played on some quality fwds and beat them. I remember I reckon it was at Adelaide Oval and he toweled up Walker.
by hollywood7477
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

ball breaker wrote:
hollywood7477 wrote:Jacob Hughes has left Valleys and gone back to Goodwood
Interesting move .... how does the HVFC coach feel about it?

Not sure mate but Jacobs little brother still plays at Goodies. Reece Slape has returned to Goodies
by hollywood7477
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: wubsy's Sydney Ducks thread!

Apparently there is a story doing the rounds that 12 members of the Swans 2012 premiership side self reported that year.

It's being said that it was as bad as the eagles in 2006 and being referred to as the another tainted premiership.

Not sure if anyone has any further info but as soon as more is available I'll drop it here.

Wubsy has bagged West Coast on here for their drug use. Sydney should give back their cup. Im thinking their COLA was for their COKE habits not for extra money in the salary cap.
by hollywood7477
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 1 - 2019

Josh Miller to Henley clearance approved
by hollywood7477
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4 - Just don't touch anyone

Yes going to Adelaide oval for a port game is an “experience”

Oh and we’ve never needed tarps. Which is something you’d think we would, cause we are a non football state. ;)
What about the early 90's when you couldn't even average 10,000 per game?

Yep, and still no tarps...

Footy was an after thought in Sydney... League, Union and than footy... Wasn't til the late 90's that changed and now we sh*t all over Rugby

OH Wubsy. When will you come up with some new material. Lets see West Coast(druggies the 06 Premiership was tainted), Port Adelaide (We dont need to use tarps) Cmon mate a smart man like yourself surely you have better material than the recycled crap you keep using :D
by hollywood7477
Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4 - Just don't touch anyone

You know Richmond are struggling when Edwards is named Captain
by hollywood7477
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great game at Goodies today.
Districts had a chance with about a minute to go to kick a goal to put themselves in front but not to be.

Thought the umpires were pretty good too.

Needed to win that, play ROCS next week.

Sets up a fantastic round 18. With SPOC and Brighton losing its now Goodwood v PAOC, Districts v ROCS, Brighton v PNU and SPOC V TTG
by hollywood7477
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

People can shitcan the club and players as much as they want but there is no way that squad should only have won 10 games and missed the finals this year. Something had to give and Pyke clearly lost the players and it probably all stems from the 2018 preseason

Or you’re overrating your list, or both
Maybe I am but plenty had them top 4 this season

The only reason they had them top 4 was because they had a soft draw!!!
by hollywood7477
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Geelong v West Coast

woodublieve12 wrote:Get off west coast you dirty drug cheats

Buddy says high #flog. How’s that bridge built it yet
by hollywood7477
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SENIOR COACHING APPOINTMENT -
The Goodwood Saints Football Club is very pleased to announce the appointment of Luke Donaldson as senior coach for season 2020.

Luke returns to The Saints after 3 years at Westminster Old Scholars where in 2016 he coached the club to a premiership.
Luke's football experience was a key factor in his appointment -
1999 - Drafted Western Bulldogs
2000 - Western Bulldogs/Williamstown
2001-2008 West Adelaide Football Club 100+games, 2003 Grand Final runner up
2009-2014 - Goodwood Saints A Grade, Premiership player 2009 & 2014
2016-2017 - Senior Coach Westminster Old Scholars, 2016 D4 Premiers
2018- Director Football Westminster D3

Luke's knowledge of our club, our playing list, our culture and how we want to be seen and valued in the community was a stand out. Luke has a clear plan of how he wants the senior program to run and detailed how he will implement a disciplined and attacking game style.

Please join me in congratulating Luke on his appointment.

Derek Bonner
Senior Football Director
by hollywood7477
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jo

Has Macca stepped down as head coach, and Jace Bode is the new coach

OR

Is Jace Bode the new assistant with view to Macca standing down at seasons end 2020?

Jace Bode is the new Coach, Macca to coach the Reserves and Under 16s.

Good way to keep under the salary cap. Pay Bode as the senior coach
by hollywood7477
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Player movement

Worst kept secret ever, Jacob Surjan announced as Norths new coach.
Was the only choice.

All North supporters are very happy.[/quote]

Was an interesting interview. Basically Said he had to listen and put up with the way Josh coached and now he can do it his way[/quote]

Do tell . What was your part in the interview ? A lot posting in the know ? Thought those days have gone ?[/quote][/quote]

Had no part in the Interview. Saw it on the news
by hollywood7477
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Robbie Gray an absolute superstar!!!
by hollywood7477
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2020

:shock:
He's going to be a very good player mark my words.

I think I’m the only person who doesn’t see it that way. Happy to be wrong

Im one who has watched a fair bit of the Crows in the last few years and i have always wondered when will he take a game apart. Has been switched down back but for me he doesnt hurt you with his posessions. Look at Jetta from the Eagles and he can really hurt sides from half back with his speed and foot skills. Just not sure id give him 5 years. But hey im not in the inner sanctum and they must really rate him
by hollywood7477
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Awesome to see, firstly just hope he gets through the game OK and enjoys it, secondly if he can get anywhere near the form he was in at the back end of 2018 he is going to be a huge boost for us down back. His intercept marking was at an elite level.

from all reports he is even more ripped and he absolutely dominated in the intraclub. Yeah its the intraclub but for a football purist its great to see someone who has had his troubles come back. His insta page is of him and his little fella and he looks at peace and happy
by hollywood7477
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ben Cousins

Ok so Ben Cousins to me was the best footballer. I loved watching him and he only just pipped Peter Matera as my fav player ever. I have read or seen every article on Cuzzy and I am so sad to see what happened to him. He had it all. Has lost I think 5 houses and millions of dollars because he went down the wrong path. Just think if he didn’t go down that path. Good looking bloke, outstanding player and had the charm. He would be still involved in footy and would have led the perfect after footy life. But as everyone has seen that never happened.

Last night I was intrigued to see where he is at because the only things you see is all the bad publicity. I was hoping he was on the right path but I was a little shocked. The 2 parts of the interview him in the car and the other one where a woman was interviewing him where I was like he is going through a psychotic episode and I think that’s where he is at.

During the interview you could see the old Cuzzy where he just had this charisma and the part where he got a little choked up when speaking about Mainy and I thought he is getting there. He wants to get better and as he said he just wants a normal life but unless he can get help from a psychiatrist I don’t like how it will all end. He needs to find a house to live in first so he can have some normality . I was hoping to hear from his dad. People want him to beat this and I truly hope he does. I did love the comment to NicNat when he played Richmond tho. How good would that combo have been
by hollywood7477
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

On Noarlunga FB page
To all of our members, sponsors, volunteers and players we would like to advise you that we are now prepared as a committee to involve our 2 senior sides with our junior sides in the 2020 season in the sfl competition. It was decided with the many restrictions that have been lifted since our first decision and now being advised of more restrictions being lifted in the near future, we believe some of our major concerns for the safe health for our club and wider community has changed dramatically. With consultation with the playing group it was also decided to continue our strong position in supporting the sfl by playing our 2 senior sides. We must still be vigilant in our safe health processes and stick by all current restrictions. But now we have a clearer view of not only the playing processes but also the running of the bar, canteen, bbq and game attendances. These significant changes have made it more workable for our amazing volunteers and our club .
more information about the club to follow in upcoming posts.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
AND YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT FOR THE NOARLUNGA FOOTBALL CLUB.

MARK ANDERSON PRESIDENT NFC
CLUB COVID-19 SAFE OFFICER
by hollywood7477
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 2 - 2020

BROADVIEW
Ins: Nathan Gordon (Birchip Watchem), Corey Davey (Solomontown), Frazer Driscoll (North Adelaide), Tom Rogers (Kingston), Matthew Taylor (York Peninsula FL), Ben Yeomans (Victor Harbor), Mason Armfield (Northern Areas FL), Floyd Fulwood (Northern Territory FL), Matthew Kemp (Jervois), Jed Hennessy (Walkerville), James Mapstone (Gaza), Fraser McCormack (Northern Territory FL), Oliver Tucker (Whyalla), David Ward (Yorke Peninsula FL)

Outs: Patrick Fittock (Yankalilla), Josef Rack (Kilburn)[/quote]

Bit of trouble with points wldnt they with all the new recruits[/quote]

Matty Taylor is zero, as a number of others probably would be too[/quote]

Armfield, Fulwood, Kemp, Mapstone, Ward and Taylor all no pointers, not sure about some of the others[/quote]

No worries. had no idea if they were past players, juniors or new recruits
by hollywood7477
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MARK NALEY

SANFL is mourning the passing of SA Football Hall of Fame Inductee and Player Life Member Mark Naley.

An inaugural inductee into the South Australian Football Hall of Fame in 2002, Mark was awarded SANFL Player Life Membership in 1993 after featuring in 236 games and booting 231 goals for South Adelaide.

Winner of the 1991 Magarey Medal, Mark forged a reputation as a fiercely competitive rover during his two stints with the Panthers – from 1980 to 1986 and 1991 to 1993.

In between, his penchant for wearing Navy Blue continued while playing in 65 VFL games and kicking 74 goals for Carlton from 1987 until 1990, including the 1987 premiership.

Mark’s passion for State Football was obvious in his 16 appearances for South Australia, where he was twice capped as an All-Australian in 1986 and 1987, won the Tassie Medal in 1987 and Fos Williams Medal in 1991 as the Croweaters’ best player.

With his beloved Panthers, Mark won the 1984 Knuckey Cup as best-and-fairest, was awarded Life Membership, inducted into the club’s Hall of Fame and named in South’s Greatest Team Ever.

Since diagnosis in 2016, Mark’s fought a courageous battle against brain cancer, displaying a tremendously positive spirit. He was 59.

SANFL expresses its deepest sympathies to Mark’s wife Cassie and family while honouring his outstanding contribution to the game in South Australia.
by hollywood7477
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vale Mark Naley!!!

SANFL is mourning the passing of SA Football Hall of Fame Inductee and Player Life Member Mark Naley.

An inaugural inductee into the South Australian Football Hall of Fame in 2002, Mark was awarded SANFL Player Life Membership in 1993 after featuring in 236 games and booting 231 goals for South Adelaide.

Winner of the 1991 Magarey Medal, Mark forged a reputation as a fiercely competitive rover during his two stints with the Panthers – from 1980 to 1986 and 1991 to 1993.

In between, his penchant for wearing Navy Blue continued while playing in 65 VFL games and kicking 74 goals for Carlton from 1987 until 1990, including the 1987 premiership.

Mark’s passion for State Football was obvious in his 16 appearances for South Australia, where he was twice capped as an All-Australian in 1986 and 1987, won the Tassie Medal in 1987 and Fos Williams Medal in 1991 as the Croweaters’ best player.

With his beloved Panthers, Mark won the 1984 Knuckey Cup as best-and-fairest, was awarded Life Membership, inducted into the club’s Hall of Fame and named in South’s Greatest Team Ever.

Since diagnosis in 2016, Mark’s fought a courageous battle against brain cancer, displaying a tremendously positive spirit. He was 59.

SANFL expresses its deepest sympathies to Mark’s wife Cassie and family while honouring his outstanding contribution to the game in South Australia.
by hollywood7477
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6 - I'm a Victorian, GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Gotta love Nic Nats response with OReilly!!! Giving him a new Samsung phone!!!
by hollywood7477
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |