Search found 12 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 8 2014

I have heard a strong rumour that Pnu have recruited at least 7 Mitchell Park players. Could be closer to 10 by Christmas. First training was supposed to be tonight for the c & d grade at Pnu. I couldn't make it but will find out tomorrow if any showed up.

That seems unusal considering the distance between the clubs.

1. Martin Hamilton Smith CAN recruit.
2. MHS will give away free bins to lure footballers
3. Several Mitchell Park plays already work for MHS
4. MHS is a prick of a man to work for when you don't play footy for his team. I believe he even made one close friend of a poster cry whilst leaving his phone on speaker. :lol:
5. MHS is good at luring groups of 2s,3s and 4s as they are more likely to stick it out.
6. MHS doesn't like to see footballers "Wasteaway" in the lower divisions :)

The above reasons and the fact that PNU will need an extra 30-40 on their registered list I'm not surprised to read this.
by wristwatcher
Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

I can confirm wristwatch's comments. He was terrible for us. I think from memory he kicked a few goals against kilburn who were terrible that year. Can't argue that he's played nearly 200 afl games, but the couple he played a few years ago were shocking. Nothing personal though, he actually gets a giggle out of me occasionally on radio.

You also find my snap chats amusing. Your not exactly a tough audience to entertain ;)
by wristwatcher
Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Who needs radio when we have this forum.......
by Cohiba
Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Officialdom at Central United really going to shit. Match Day Official during the B Grade at Ingle Farm last week ran onto the ground and grappled one of our players. His excuse "he pushed my brother".

Maybe the problem out at that shithole over the past few years hasn't been the players, it's been the example set by the officials. Yeah he is a disgrace and has been told but again, glass houses brother, glass houses.

Nothing wrong at our place mate. Would be one of the most disciplined and well structured clubs anywhere up to Div 1. Central United on the other hand.................
That is the biggest load of crap ive read on here. "ingle Farm most discipline and well structered". Are you dillusional? So because you're winning games and setting yourself up for a good year. Does that mean things in the past dont have a reflection on your club still?? I think not. On the way up?? Does 1 good year really say much for the recent years. NO it doesn't. You cant even compare Ingle Farm FC to any of the top SAAFL clubs in Div 1 -3.
by Bombers4EVA
Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 2 2014

Blackwhite wrote:
Cash 123 wrote:Geeez the PNU supporters have come out of the woodwork over the past 6 months

The real supporters were never in the woodwork to begin with. PNU till I die.

Blackwhite how many times do I have to tell you not to talk to strangers or blokes who played in a GF and did not get a kick :D
by wristwatcher
Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couldn't be an arsehole if he tried - there are plenty more people that are more AH worthy then neverwasgood
by Footy Chick
Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

The college push, and hence the condemnation of the northern based clubs, is all due to ONE person. This bloke feels he IS amateur league, and yet the SAAFL keep getting sucked in by it.

Get rid of this prick entirely & the rest of the 65 clubs will finally get some honesty.

Is this about me :shock:

If it's not me pardon my ignorance as I'm out the loop but who are we talking about and is there a specific geographical line drawn where the bias begins :roll:

I recently moved to the Northern suburbs, should I be wary of random acts of bias :D I attended a college though so will I be free from condemnation.

Shit I'm confused :oops:
by wristwatcher
Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

retired60 wrote:First name rhymes with Dino
Last name rhymes with Gecko

Vagino Wrecko. Am I close ??
by wristwatcher
Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division C2 - 2014

I see Athelstone won their way into their second straight Grand Final in C2, only losing 1 game for the year.
What are their intentions for next year?
Are they going to elect to go down to C3, to keep those trophy’s coming in?
by renix40
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GRAND FINAL VENUES 2014

Have to say no one saw this coming in the prediction thread!

Not overly thrilled with the proposed Sunday game schedule

Can you pull some strings and get a better time for us? Or does the SAAFL really hate us that much. I don't understand how we are meant to play our GF 5 hours earlier than when we usually play. Absurd!

The world doesn't revolve around PNU mate and our convenience is a factor but is not the decisive one.

No conspiracy. Just looking at the list of games and limited venues shows you that it's impossible to make everyone happy. I know I'll be making the friendly suggestion for the future to reevaluate the commitment to women's football.
by jo172
Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coaches worth

Can you value family time lost strain on relationship with loved one sometimes we forget the price of picking the club first

I would never coach way to much down time easier to play

If and individual puts being an amateur league coach ahead his family and marital relationship... it would make me question his thinking and his ability to make informed judgements. Good coaches wouldn't place a $$$ value against their family when holding their hand out.

Depends who is the judge.

If you ask my wife, anything more than zero minutes spent at football is putting time ahead of family.
by Q.
Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 2 - 2015

Spoke to a few guys tonight who play at Gaza and Chris has apparently applied to be coach at Gaza. Gaza guys said Chris and Danny Ryan (former Greenacres coach) have applied.
by money man
Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |