Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: River Murray Football League talk

Fidge is probably looking for jobs after today. Out coached. Although doesn't help when you have very few blokes who get the hard ball. Some built like Tarzan and play like Jane. What happened to your fitness advantage biffboy? Meningie well deserved best team most of the year. Congrats.
by Ramrod
Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Hills Cricket (HCA, TVCA & A&EH) 2014/15.

Drove Past anembo park on saturday afternoon. Happened to see women softballers playing! Wow doesnt that make us big tough guys look soft not playing in a little bit of hot weather.
by Ramrod
Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Walsh murdered

i really dont want to sound harsh or anything like that. But in all fairness i dont think the whole SANFL should be cancelled and i dont think the AFL games should be cancelled either. If you are a player and you want to sit out this game 100% thats fine, but i dont think everything needs to be called off. Absolutely devestating news, but boys go out there and have fun with your mates, trust me it will be good for you.
by Ramrod
Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lot of talk out there of ice being involved.

Is there a basis for this or just wild speculation?
Still no excuse, hopefully the turd gets the crap kicked out of him behind bars
Not saying it was an excuse or even involved. Just hearing it and wondering why it has come up or where that may have come from.
Be as angry as you like, I just think for a bloke to kill his dad suggests it could be fairly complicated. Or it might not be. We'll find out I'm sure

Jim two wrongs dont make a right. Ultimately he's going to suffer with the fact that he has destroyed his family for the rest of his life. he has made one massive mistake and will pay the price for that. I hope one day he finds peace.
by Ramrod
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The saddest thing is this is happening all over the world everyday. It hits everyone hard when it's a public figure that this happens to, but ultimately there are too many Families and friends going through this everyday. Where is the love?
by Ramrod
Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

A lot of hatred coming my way..... I'm loving it. are you all related to one particular player and are trying to back him up? Can't wait to go to more crows and port reserves games next year....
by Ramrod
Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

CENTURION wrote:
Ramrod wrote:
CENTURION wrote:why not? Not much to support out Murray Bridge way, unless you wanna sponsor a jail.

Some of your former players are probably in there :)

I didn't know there was a legends jail out there!

There's not, I was wrong, the prison out there is only minimum security. Your lads are probably in Yattla.
by Ramrod
Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |