Search found 90 matches

Return

Re: Things that you rate!

have just been given the approval for communications infrastructure in brisbanes soon to be tallest residential tower of 275 metres (90 stories) at 222 Margaret st

that's my job secure for 3 years :D
by Bully
Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

anyone else notice the new forum :D or is it just me ?
by Bully
Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Developments/Projects in SA

its all swamp lands there , apparently there is going to be a new terminal also built after this is done
by Bully
Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

Go Plympton!! DIV 3 Now good luck to my former team mates and footy club.
by Bully
Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Sitting at a set of lights, behind another car. Waiting to turn right at the intersection. The green arrow goes out, whilst the through traffic light is green. The car in front DOES NOT merge out say half a car length into the intersection where its still safe to do so when the green arrow has gone out. The lights change to red, the driver does not have enough time to make the turn. you are then forced to wait another set of lights change

*sigh*....pet hate of mine
by Bully
Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Yep, and here is what 99% of Australians do when they see Snake in the grass Bill Shorten at a media conference or question time in parliament
by Bully
Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vevOWUe_x7Y

you need to be signed into google to view this video :D

worth the watch!! I promise you that this is the best video on youtube at the moment !!! I wont post like the normal with a youtube video as don't know if its appropriate for this site. Its not nude no, but just view it!
by Bully
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Federal Government proposes a price on carbon.

A rocket has just lifted off from florida to study the reason why the planet mars went from an apparent water covered surface, to its current state of dry dust.

There is no need to spend that amount as I already know the reason why! THEY DIDNT HAVE A CARBON TAX :D !!
by Bully
Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

shoe boy wrote:The media and its infatuation with the Kardashains? who the F--K are they!!!

agreed. Have said this time and time again. They get more coverage than the friggen queen ! and even that I believe we should be a republic and piss her off!
by Bully
Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

like julias voice when she spoke?
is this you bully when you see mr abbott and his mates??? ;)

http://memecrunch.com/image/4fa641831861330f990004e3.jpg?w=320

Probably so. Bit better than your Christmas card to snake in the grass billy/julia ;)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKL4vJ3byCCaBgsMfsFSxaTtSXWRD00jOH1G6VhwWqe8HzFB3r
by Bully
Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well I have made 10,000 posts. So where is my prize :D ?
by Bully
Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2013/2014

it was only Fulham ;)
by Bully
Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Professional Darts Competitions

Premier league line up - starts feb 6th

Phil Taylor - 16-time World Champion

Michael van Gerwen - Reigning Premier League Darts Champion

Simon Whitlock - 2012 European Champion

Adrian Lewis - 2011 & 2012 World Champion

Dave Chisnall - 2013 World Grand Prix Runner-Up

Peter Wright - 2014 World Championship Finalist

Wes Newton - Two-time Major Finalist

Robert Thornton - 2012 UK Open Champion

Raymond van Barneveld - Five-Time World Champion

Gary Anderson - 2011 Premier League Darts Champion
by Bully
Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

lol hearing sportsbet are allowing bets on the rumble :lol:

batista is hot favourite followed by goat man
by Bully
Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott/Liberal Govt Watch

Toyota is now gone .

I would say that's abbotts fault

You pushed the "Button" there
We should have always protected the 3 car manufacturers that stayed by hitting those countries that subsidise their manufacturers with tariffs.
Problem is, we've been doing it too, so we've got no right to complain.
Now how do we make our war time vehicles when we need them?
Thats why most countries say its in the national interest to keep them going.
Travelling up the Southern Expressway yesterday, I count 6 locally made cars out of the 45 I saw.
That's why they're leaving

not sure if you are joking here when saying the button was pushed, but I was joking in my original post.

everything is blamed on tony from the labor fans on this forum, is my point. Even corby doing 9 years for drugs, that was tonys fault also.... :roll:

I was just getting in early :D
by Bully
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

IMO they should abolish wages/salary tax and have GST on everything
by Bully
Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

All games to kick off 7 minutes past the hour or half hour for the Hillsborough 25th anniversary
by Bully
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

RIP to the 96 Liverpool fans who went to a football match 25 years ago today, and never went home. YNWA
by Bully
Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LIVE EPL SCORES

Tough run of games now for Everton

Mancs at home
Hamptons away
City mancs at home
by Bully
Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

am sure its a wig ;)
by Bully
Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LIVE EPL SCORES

HAPPY ST TOTTERINGHAMS DAY EVERYONE !!!!!! :D

Pathetic that football club really is. Every year nearly for the past ten those spuds have said "we will finish above arsenal this season" and yet they still fail !!
by Bully
Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Transfer Rumours 2013/2014

Remy at arsenal game today.

Seems he is on his way def from the toon to us :)
by Bully
Mon May 05, 2014 12:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

very nice tribute to this young man
by Bully
Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA CUP 2013/2014

0200am sunday morning QLD time ( 5pm kick off in London )
by Bully
Wed May 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2014/2015

the inlaws from the players are very relieved ;)
by Bully
Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA CUP 2013/2014

And to top it off, Arsenal Ladies won the FA CUP 2014 :D
by Bully
Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/cat-brutally-killed-during-gold-coast-vandal-attack-20140617-zsa3r.html

Someone killed a cat, cut its head off and wrote on the victims garage door "whers my money tik tok" (that was the spelling) , and set fire to their car.

Anyone who kills a defenceless animal on purpose should be trialled for murder when they are found !
by Bully
Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Online Bullying and Harrassment

I just wanted to post on this site, to remind users that this forum is an 'open' public forum for Sport lovers in South Australia. That being said , I have a suspicion that , their may be some on this forum that have taken liberties with peoples posts and information to bully and harrass off-line. I cannot as yet prove such behaviour, however I would like to remind all on this forum, that such behaviour is wrong and can be actionable by the South Australian Police and of course the administrators of this site. Any posts that are within the rules of this site are not a free-for-all to start harrassment or bullying of anyone online or off-line. I write this as a warning, that such behaviour will not be tolerated, and if proved will be actioned against. I know most people do the right thing, but I have suspicion that not everyone, has abided by the rules of this forum. I hope I don't have to post this sort of post again.

Thank you to most of you that do the right thing.

as much as I agree with you on bullying, reading your post to me makes it that you are now the owner/operator and "site admin" of safooty now? Has wedgie retired ?

Is this correct?
by Bully
Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup - Brazil 2014

wonder if suarez has a smile on his face as his country are losing without him
by Bully
Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: World Cup - Brazil 2014

lol a streaker runs onto the pitch during the Belgium v usa game, the stewards don't realise and the streaker runs around on the field for over a minute, then the stewards realise and the streaker nearly runs off the field to take himself off :D
by Bully
Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/social-media-storm-after-steven-spielberg-murders-innocent-triceratops-and-posts-pic/story-fnjwnorf-1226985557155

cut a long story short - Someone posted a picture of Steven Speilberg posing in front of the prop of the Triceratops in the movie Jurassic Park ( when the actors get out and walk around the scrub and come across the "sick dinosaur" ).

social media users have sent hateful posts and comments towards Steven saying he has no right to kill animals and put them on show Especially animals of this size. :lol:
by Bully
Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Community/Charity Shield tip 2014

wasn't a "glorified practice match" to most mancs supporters last year when Moyes won it ;)
by Bully
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Championship Discussion: 2014/15

watford 4 - 1 leeds :lol:
by Bully
Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Champions League 2014/2015

And finally the group of death -
1: Swansea City
2: mk dons
3: Sunderland
4: Man Utd
by Bully
Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: EPL Season 2014/2015

**** these international weekends :(!!! boring as....
by Bully
Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When I was 17, it was a very good year....

when i was 17, i drank some very good beer, i drank some very good beer i purchased with a fake ID..............my name was Bryan Mcgee............. i stayed up listening to queen, when i was 17
by Bully
Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: When I was 17, it was a very good year....

RustyCage wrote:
Bully wrote:when i was 17, i drank some very good beer, i drank some very good beer i purchased with a fake ID..............my name was Bryan Mcgee............. i stayed up listening to queen, when i was 17

by Bully
Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wasn't being sarcastic

but I am not a one eyed labor fan

in the abc compass quiz before last election I ended up bullseye in the middle

I agree with the liberals about work for the dole and the boats

well at least you arent one eyed, like a certain few are on here

Even on Sky news during the week on one of their pollys shows, there was a one eyed labor supporter ( not part of the party just a reporter ) who was asked when he said he would never support any polices that the current government put forward " i would support these proposals if labor was in government and labor put them forward "
comical................

We need to stop the "i hate them tactics and it will never be because of that" and work together , but of course that is a perfect world
by Bully
Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

lol billy boy and Jenny Macklin on sky news now having a dribble about Tony Abbott not going through with things they say.

I mean, this is the member , Jenny macklin , who in the previous government , said she could live on the current Centrelink payments that are received by people who are struggling on them. :roll:

Still waiting for this to happen.......
by Bully
Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Live EPL Scores 2014/15

Score didnt reflect a couple of games, Chavs should of won by 5 or 6 atleast and thought West Brom had the better of Shiteh, just didnt have the class of finishing.
United hardly broke a sweat against the Toon, hopefully the Spuds put up a similar effort tomorrow

Yeah West Ham just dont have the depth to be able to play our full strength side for every game around this time of year.

Big Fat Sam had clearly identified the Arsenal home game as a more winnable game and has set the side to be ready for that.

In saying that though Chelsea scored 2 and West Ham could have scored two as well.

Once again all the 50/50 decisions went the way of the big club. It didnt affect the result but very frustrating when there was 4 clear handballs (3- chelsea & 1 West Ham) and the only one he gave was against West Ham on the edge of the box.

Chelsea by far the best side in the EPL.

have been since round 1
costa and cesc have gelled instantly which is what is driving them more so than most. Hazard is a class player and hate to say it the wife stealer John terry is world class
by Bully
Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the new Bunnings ads!

Yeah, their ads have annoyed me for a long time. I experience none of the emotions or enjoyment when visiting Bunnings that they discuss on these ads.

Problem with watching the cricket is that you get the same handful of ads over and over. Sick of BWS ads.

the NAB ad that is on annoys me.

The one with the couple in the restuarant arguing, then the owner comes over and is asked "you have a great business here, whats your secret". He then talks in italian.......every ad break its on :evil:
by Bully
Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

gets frustrating trying to get them out of bed when they are in their teens i can tell you thou :D
by Bully
Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

not sure if there is sound on this clip but - DONT USE MOBILE PHONES WHILST DRIVING!!
by Bully
Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

What a championship match !!!!

Love when Brock smashed the TV on the steps !
by Bully
Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

try the hairdresser in brisbane if you come here and need a hair cut. Its topless ! and yes, they are female topless......
by Bully
Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opposition leader Watch

yes it is under threat. And he is a poor PM

someone needs to take over. Maybe Billy can help out wiith the knifing in the back ?
by Bully
Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FA Cup 2014/2015

Thought this would bring some laughs :)
by Bully
Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

hearing about this royal from another country having a baby.....
by Bully
Sat May 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |