Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

Well, I've just seen the Tiser's latest - a proposed AFL curtainraiser vs Kilburn . I was still digesting that when I saw the accompanying photo - it's my other half dressed up in a Port Power jumper. What the f*** is going on?!

As per the SFL Constitution:
25 i) No club shall at any time arrange or play any match (other than such matches as are officially arranged by the League) without the express permission of the League being first being obtained.
25 ii) The provision of 25 i) of this rule shall not apply to practise matches to be played before the opening matches of the League Season and which are played between teams from the same club or with teams from within the League or teams from another League.

The league has to put an end to this circus, no way should they allow Aldinga to cancel or reschedule their programmed game against Edwardstown (or any other round) in order to play a demonstration game that is only going to bring further embarrassment to our league. We do not want one of our member clubs playing off in a joke game to decide who is the worst team in the state. Piss off Port Adelaide and keep your nose out of our league.
by Look Good In Leather
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

Good to see the pres put his can of beer down for his photo shot the other wk!!! Wonder how many cans he will walk around with today with the media at the game? Great look for your club ;) hope he but them down when he rang the coach to sack him!!!
by Goal side
Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |