Return

Re: Unlucky

Stuart Law
by fathersonsfl
Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

I have always been a key observer of this site and always admired the passion with which you discuss the league its teams its supporters and its players. Our club has taken the opportunity to thank other clubs for your rivalry over the last few weeks. We are leaving for the amateurs for selfish reasons however that does not mean we wont leave with mixed feelings as we will miss some of the intensive rivalries and relationships we have developed. Thankyou for this.

As a club we wish the SFL and its member clubs an exciting and successful future. We recognize that the SFL administration have a tough job satisfying all its member clubs and we recognize also the hard work that they and all the officials of the member clubs put in. "Down the Hill" (who is that man!) put it right when he indicated we will continue to take a keen interest in your collective success. All the best! Kym Steer President BDOSFC

Good luck to Brighton, my "secret spidey sense" thinks you may regret it in a few years time. I hope I am wrong......
by fathersonsfl
Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |