Search found 89 matches

Return

Re: Geelong v West Coast

I rate Hawkins so highly but there are two undeniable facts that will see him reported.
1. He is the afl tribunals whipping boy
2. He is dumb as dogshit
by Bandit
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Silly Season

I dont think any cat fans will begrudge kelly for seeking a trade to be closer to family, he gave his all during his time at geelong especially this year when he could have sooked it up. If however he is only willing to deal with WCE despite Freo (potentially) having a much better deal then thats poor form from kelly and geelong should remind him that gold coast have pre season draft pick #1.
by Bandit
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trans Tasman Trophy

Smith batting slowly isnt an issue while tests are wrapping up on day 4. We need this sort of resilience when it comes to playing the decent sides.
by Bandit
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Food, Glorious Food

I built my own a while back but its not this clean anymore - camping trips it gets well used.
Cast iron grill from bunnos slipped straight in. Charcoal in the bottom with breather holes drilled - works a treat.
by Bandit
Mon May 18, 2020 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welding gloves are your friend!
by Bandit
Mon May 18, 2020 11:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Funny how the only states wanting to open borders are those still recording active cases. Ship off!
Keep SA shut, encourage local tourism, lets see how long Marshall can hold on for.
by Bandit
Thu May 21, 2020 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

whufc wrote:Going to have a crack this weekend at a tomahawk steak cooked caveman.

Will be my first crack caveman style.

Had to google caveman style and wow you've got balls throwing a steak like that on the fire!!! Good luck!
by Bandit
Thu May 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Used my charcoal chimney for the first time on the weekend - bought it based on advice from here. Does a ripper job, should have bought one years ago! I think it was $30 at bunno's $$ well spent.
Only problem the charcoal got so hot I overcooked my roast lamb... good excuse to have another crack next weekend.
by Bandit
Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 2

Bum Crack wrote:
Booney wrote:How did Burgoyne get off with just a fine?

Yeah crazy. Mind you, Patrick would have probably got off too if it was the other way around.

Hawkins or Sicily would have got 3 weeks :D
by Bandit
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 3 - #hublyfe

Bloody good to see Dixon clunking a few - of all games in this wet!
by Bandit
Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2020

Dixon clunking the marks makes a huge difference to how port look in attack.
by Bandit
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 6 - I'm a Victorian, GET ME OUT OF HERE!

What about a point for each quarter a side wins instead of 4 for the match.

Or bonus point for any side that kicks 5+ goals in a quarter.

Ever played a game where you were kicking with the wind one qtr, then it shifted and you were kicking with it the next. I know I have.
Yeah but i was always kicking against it both times you lucky **** :lol:
by Bandit
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

F*ck me.

ADF and Health personnel knocked on the door of a known COVID positive case, someone in the house advised them that the person wasn't home, they were at work. There were 26 positive cases not at home when the door knockers visited
Wow, i bet they get sore wrists from the slap they will get. Might make them stay home for a few hours even.
Australia has no balls when it comes to punishments for crimes.
by Bandit
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I thought Ladhams was alright vs Gawn, he gave away a lot of frees but it looked like the umps were all over him for anything he did in ruck contest. I reckon they knew he would be trying things being the lesser skilled and were looking for chances to pay frees against him, Gawn was doing similar things without punishment. *port cant complain about overall frees for the game though.
by Bandit
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round nintelevewelve

That tap back by Butters for Farrel goal was awesome. Little things.
by Bandit
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

^^^ vietnam house vs pho linh for the edinburgh defence area business. Everyone used to go to pho linh (100m down the rd) but the tide is turning.
by Bandit
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 15

Kicking round the corner is a cop out. Its like the players feel less pressure if they go the snap. Unless your stevie-j leave it at training!
by Bandit
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 18

Nice work mt79 - keeps him in the team next wk vs cats
by Bandit
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

When port lose to the cats in wk 1 will they end up with a final vs WCE at home? We all know how that will end! Bang-Bang!
by Bandit
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 1

Holding the ball mayaswell be renamed incorrect disposal because thats all they pay.
by Bandit
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 1

Yep well done to port, better side tonight.
From cats perspective, bad goalkicking is bad footy - 1.8 from set shots?! Wont win many games with that effort *acknowledge some of hawkins shots (0.4) were tough.
by Bandit
Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 Retirements and delistings / trade talk

Players wanting to go home can be separated into three categories, crows have had all three -
Dangerfield: Ive done good service, tried my guts out but now Im leaving
Gunston: Im a sook and want to go because its easy
Tippet: Im not actually going home (even though thats what you think) Im going for the cash

What category does Lever, Cameron, Keath and McGovern fall into?

Throw in Bock, Davis, Ellis-Yoleman, Greenwood, etc etc etc x4
Oh yeah a 4th category specific to the crows is 2018 preseason camp :lol:
by Bandit
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Brisbane offer a 5 year contract to a bloke at the sort of coin mentioned above who can barely get on the park then they are nuts. Agree he could be a good player if fit but if he's keen to leave for the right reasons he should accept a 2 year offer with triggers etc. For Brisbane (who are clearly close) to burn such a massive amount of the salary cap on an injury plagued forward is a buddy big risk.
by Bandit
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 3 - Preliminary Finals

I wish my mrs dropped to her knees as fast and often as rockliff

That jonas tackle on lynch was awesome
by Bandit
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Jeremy Cameron announces he wants to go to Geelong. Yep, very good pick up.
Don’t think FA is working the way the AFL planned though
The way the afl explained FA and the way its working are miles apart. Has any big name gone to a lower club?
Geelong seem to be benefitting more than most but i would much rather they focussed on giving younger players a go in front of players like j.steven, j.jenkins, and rumours like higgins & i.smith. Geelongs late 2000's success was built on the drafting during the early 2000's. All those 2001 players who turned into club legends were given a real go at an early stage. Yes if dangerfield or cameron are an option your taking them every day but pass on anyone who isnt a star. My 2c.
by Bandit
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

They really should rename the cluster shouldnt they, parafield getting a bad wrap!

#WoodvilleCluster :lol:
by Bandit
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian International Summer 2020/21

There is a hard truth we are all overlooking. Cricket Australia doesnt give a shit about what a 40 yr old bloke likes, they care about a 13 year old kid who thinks tests are boring and slow.

If kids arent into cricket there will be no money in the game so how do you get kids involved - big bash in prime time summer. As the kids grow to adults they will appreciate the tests and therefore not be lost to the game all together.
by Bandit
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cars

Went on a car cruise organised by "drivin with dixon" on the weekend. Cant speak highly enough about the bloke. So many people going up to say their bit to him, he never stopped smiling and he took the time to say geday to my 4yo lad while we were checking his monaro out. Going to be a challenge getting the young fella following the catters now im sure, made his night. "Hi Dixon" with a huge smile was the response haha.
by Bandit
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 4

Cant understand why players are standing 5m back from the mark at times, all it achieves is giving the opposition 5m.

Dbj what a tackle!
by Bandit
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 9

One of Dixons arms painted on or what!? Two hands ya big unit.
by Bandit
Sat May 15, 2021 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:I've underrated Hawkins for far too long...….he is a bloody jet.

Having another big fella down there has helped his game big time.

His work rate for his last goal in the square was amazing for someone his size, and when they showed the most ground covered stat in 3rd qtr he was 2nd on the list!
by Bandit
Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who will police the convoluted restrictions now in place and furthermore how do you know of you have been to a hotspot if they are no longer announcing them and not doing contract tracing. People will not follow the rules if they do not understand them.
by Bandit
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 - 2022

McKenzie took 2 of those marks, both gutsy and well executed. Pity some of his mates didnt show the same grit when it counted.
by Bandit
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 12

Get in there puss!!!
Cameron huge, whats tim kelly up to...
by Bandit
Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13 - The longest yard

@Armchair expert

Appreciate your avatar change, have to admit when i saw that incident last friday night i thought about your previous avatar (leave tommahawk alone!). Looking forward to the next installment (Ginnivin perhaps) :D
by Bandit
Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 17

Wedgie, like geelong, playing a good mix of attack & defence tonight. Carn the catters
by Bandit
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Week 1 - Finals 2022

Robinson is a penut
by Bandit
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 13

Great tackle by rozee on the edge of 3/4 there. Liking L.Jones game too so far, looks at home on half back. First a must if doggies want to get up you'd think.
by Bandit
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Finals Week 2

Dutchy wrote:Dixon back after being in a moon boot last week, classic Kenny

I cant quite work out if Dixon shagged your sister or your mum... but you sure are obsessed with him.
by Bandit
Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |