Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

woodublieve12 wrote:
HH3 wrote:You're not helping.

I just got off the phone to Mum. Tried to sweet talk her into giving them to us early but its a no go.

sounds like my wife... :lol:

it sucks :(

not sure if the wife deserved to be called 'it' mate ;)
by the big bang
Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Username Tattoo

groin area for me.........
by the big bang
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Used to like it but don't care if I never heard it again

RustyCage wrote:Sex on fire

this.

oh my god this, this THIS!
by the big bang
Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

by the way HH3, I do read your posts here, so you're not talking to yourself.

my best mate got hooked on that Tropico game too, pulled an all nighter, called in sick to work, then realised that wasn't cool so I think he ended up deleting it.
by the big bang
Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah the players started suing the NCAA and EA Sports for putting their likenesses in games, and profiting from them, when they can't do it themselves.

The way EA were doing it was making generated players with generic names, but Baylor had a black, tall QB, who could scramble and throw (RGIII). They also included a roster download system where it would overwrite the names to be the real ones.

That's why the latest NCAA Football game is NCAA Football 14 on PS3.

As much as not being able to get new NCAA games, i'm actually with the kids on this. Head honchos of the NCAA and the colleges are making millions, while a student-athlete can be suspended (and potentially worse) if they accept a free can of coke. it's a joke of a system.
by the big bang
Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Failed Creation wrote:

i sang this to my wife at our wedding reception. i'm an entertainer.
by the big bang
Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Collingwood 2016/17

For what its worth, I have nothing but respect for the man. Played his heart out for the black and white for a lot of years. Still think, and will always believe that the way he was umpired had a massive effect on his decline. Continually punished for being too big and strong for his opponent resulting in frees awarded against him in probably well over 50% of his one-on-one contests.
by the big bang
Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |