Return

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

Association has called off all Saturday's games
by Jim05
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2013/14.

As long as there is no collision between the teams (ie deliberately setting up a result to deny a third team) I don't see an issue with teams trying everything they can to make finals
by bennymacca
Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Slowey wrote:Phantom who would be 3 players in the top 6 sides you would want to contain on match day in this years finals series?

f**k knows, i'll prob be too busy getting drunk telling stories of former heroics on the sidelines with @carey to care :lol:
by Phantom Gossiper
Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Barossa & Light Cricket 2014/15.

So how'd south go with their stacked team? Trav Head surely made a big 100 on a hard wicket.

By the looks of it the guile and smarts of the lean and mean Boof was too much for the grade cricket boys. They probably no where near as good as they think they are.

It's no wonder the Redbacks haven't won any silverware in years. Bring in Boof! Sack Chuck FFS ;-)
by BoundaryRider84
Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

About time he rode a winner

hopefully he gets away from Craiglea Jabiru
by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

Yeah that was my point. If the adelaide based players leave it could have something to do with how they are perceived inside their own club. They are quality players but better blokes. The type of guys you should want around your footy club.
by Old_mate21
Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |