Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Round 18 - Glenelg v Port Magpies @ Gliderol (Sat 23/8)

As someone who is blind I am very appreciative of the inground coverage when there is no radio coverage. So is my girlfriend, it means she doesn't have to play commentator! :)
by matt35
Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

I'm starting to sense that the AFL reserve teams aren't welcome in the SANFL
by Rising Power
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL crowd numbers

Is it worth the Crows trying to involve their cheersquad with the SANFL?

Too complicated JK. Can you imagine having to go to cheering practice 4 nights a week, two sets of songs to learn, would they be the 20th Man, who'd make the apricot slice?

Mate, think, just think before you post. ;)
Maybe they could participate in a club organised march, or all wear tshirts given away by the club or rip off a soccer clubs pre game sing along.....

You should open a brewery mate, selling "Cutterman Bitter"....I'd imagine it'd be dry enough to rip your eyeball back into your head. :lol:

You must be about the only person who can't see the positive impact this has had on the Port Adelaide Footbal Club and in general football in this state at AFL level. People talk about Adelaide Oval, 50,000 go there nearly every week.The pre-match entertainment Port produce is the envy of all clubs in the AFL, many come here to witness it and work out how to copy/recreate it. As it's 2014 not much will be truly "original" anymore.

Then again, me thinking you could see the positives in anything is probably wishful thinking.
by Booney
Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |