Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Lokan sacked

Fair point there Knowledge. I will take you at your word, because it looks to make sense.
I guess the misconception is probably borne from the fact that professional clubs have the luxury of being able to provide the time for players to recuperate, whereas SANFL clubs cannot afford to pay their players for time they may miss from work because they have a stiff calf or whatever. I would say that the facilities and equipment provided by the AFL clubs would surely dwarf what the SANFL clubs have access to also. Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

While I can't speak for other clubs our (Sturt) medical equipment and resources are at the very least equal to or better than AFL clubs. Our players aren't deprived of anything when it comes to the management of their injuries. Certainly, personnel wise we are no worse off.

Half of Sturts members would be surgeons, none of us are surprised. :lol:
Dude, that is just a hobby for most of us.
I get paid the big bucks for standing outside Cibo with a cup of coffee in my hand, making the place look good.
by therisingblues
Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFLX and Y and Z plus trial games

Congratulations to the South Adelaide football club.
Also the SANFL for having a go.
by VALE PARK
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CDFC 2021

A shame there is no father son rule Marty Slades son has made the state under 17 side, plays for Sturt.
Think there is a father son rule if the family wants it.
Fielkes son played juniors at West Adelaide despite living at gawler
Stu Cochrane son is at centrals but doesn't live in zone
I think slade was probably fine to let his kid play at sturt, also with Michael wakelins kid. Think slade in particular has forgotten his roots.
by beef
Wed May 19, 2021 8:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CDFC 2021

whufc wrote:A shame there is no father son rule Marty Slades son has made the state under 17 side, plays for Sturt.

There is a father / son rule.

Many use it and follow their Dad, others don't.

I expect Luca Slade has followed his school mates to Sturt from a young age and enjoyed it there.
by mots02
Wed May 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL 2024

Another classic example of the AFL boffins having NFI when it comes to the structure and systems of off field support provided at SANFL clubs and i dare say the WAFL clubs too
by am Bays
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |